Sophomore Year Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very soon, I started tasting precum leaking from Tim's cock. It tasted sweet, and I found myself probing his slit with my tongue, looking for more. The action of my tongue on his sensitive cock head very quickly drove him over the edge.

His thrusts became erratic, so I grabbed his ass and took over fucking my mouth onto his cock. When I felt his whole body go stiff, I held him in my mouth right where his cum would fall on my tongue so I could enjoy the taste.

I could feel him clench, ready to explode, so I swiped my tongue across the notch under his crown. When I did, he fired a blast into my mouth that splashed off the roof before dripping back onto my tongue. I bobbed my head after each blast, until he groaned in pain. Then I just held him still in my mouth until I felt him go soft.

I heard Clarice and Suzanne cum with Tim. Kate and Allison sounded like they were frantically reaching for their orgasms and not getting there.

As I let Tim out of my mouth, he said, "That was the best blow job I've ever had, no offense to you Suzanne."

Clarice and Suzanne were once again idly playing with themselves and staring at each other.

I looked over at the sofa. Kate had her jeans around her ankles and had a hand shoved into her panties. Allison had unbuttoned her jeans and was trying to slip her hand inside, but the pants were too tight to allow her to reach far enough.

I went to the sofa and turned to look at Clarice. Stooping to take a shoe off Allison's foot, I said, "May I, Mistress?"

Clarice said, "Certainly."

I pushed Allison back so that she was laying on the sofa with her butt right on the edge. I removed her shoe and sock from one foot, giving it a quick massage before I started to move to the other foot. Clarice said, "Pay proper homage to her feet, slave," so I said, "Yes Mistress," and spent a few seconds licking and sucking each of her toes. Allison started to pull her foot away when I took her first toe into my mouth, but when I sucked hard and tickled the pad of her toe with my tongue, she oohed, and got a glazed look on her face.

Clarice knows that foot worship is a little outside my comfort zone, so I knew she was just seizing on an opportunity to push my boundaries.

Once I had done a proper job of removing both of Allison's shoes, I grabbed the waistband of her jeans and gently tugged on them. She lifted her butt, and I slid them off her hips.

I moved back so I could pull her jeans off her legs. As I she pulled each leg out of the jeans, I paused to rub the calf and thigh. I could see a big wet spot in her panties, so I moved my nose close and took a deep breath. She had a very nice, earthy smell that I found very pleasant, so I told her that.

Then I pulled her to her feet and slid her sweater off her arms. When I grabbed the hem of her shirt, she gasped and sucked in her stomach as my fingertips slid against her skin. I pulled the top over her head, grazing my fingers over her ribs as I did.

When she was standing in her underwear, I pulled her to me, so our bodies were touching and our faces were close enough so I could feel her breath on my cheek. As she was pressed against me, I ran my hands up the backs of her thighs, over her ass, and up to her breast. I stepped back and gently lifted her breasts for a second before I took her hand and helped her back to her seat.

With Kate, I grabbed her feet and threw her shoes off. I yanked her socks off and then grabbed the bottom of both pants legs and pulled them straight up. As the jeans came off, she was laying on her back with her legs straight in the air and her toes pointed at the ceiling like a pinup girl.

I held the jeans for a moment while she was trapped in that pose, then I pulled them free as I knelt between her legs with my cock presses against her panty-clad pussy. I pushed her sweater off so her arms were tangled in it under her body. While she was like that, I cupped and caressed her tits, rubbing my face over them at the same time.

I moved one hand underneath her, sliding it against her skin to the small of her back. Then I slid it up to her shoulders and lifted her to a sitting position. I pulled the sweater off her hands with my other hand, then I quickly yanked her shirt over her head, leaving her hands still tangled in the sleeves. I let her pull her hands free as I lowered her back onto the chair and ran my hands down her arms to her body.

As my hands ran over her collar bones, I kissed her neck and her throat. I traced the outline of her breasts as I nuzzled them where they were peeking out of the top of her bra. I kissed my way down her stomach as my hands slid over her waist. As I tickled the inside of her thighs, I rubbed my nose over her pussy and licked the soft skin at the edge of her panties.

Then I stood up and turned to Suzanne as I asked, "What would you like me to do next, ma'am?"

"Well, it looks like I'm the only one who hasn't had the pleasure of your services."

Clarice interrupted her, "Suzanne, you said on the phone that you'd like Ian to make love to you. I apologize, but I've kept him on edge all day long. If he were to make love to you now, it wouldn't last long enough to satisfy you. I think he needs a release right now, then he can fuck you properly when he's had time to recover."

"In that case, I've been thinking about that tit fucking he mentioned."

Clarice said, "Perfect. Slave, you know what to do."

I stood in front of Suzanne and leaned down to kiss her. As I did, she leaned forward and put her hands on my face. That allowed me to cup her breasts in my hands and gently massage them through her bra.

When Suzanne felt my hands on her breasts, she reached back and unfastened her bra. As the straps went slack, I lifted each breast and slid the bra out from under it. When they were free from their confinement, I ran my hands all over them, squeezing and tickling them.

As I was playing with Suzanne's breasts, I found several sensitive spots. I broke our kiss and knelt so I was at eye level with her nipples. While I continued to rub her breasts, I planted kisses on one of those sensitive spots. I lingered to lick it for a moment, and before I moved on I nibbled the soft skin. Suzanne gasped.

I explored her breasts with my mouth and hands, trying to find the spots that made her breath catch, until she was breathing hard. Then I swirled my tongue around one of her nipples. That drew a sound like she was on the brink of an orgasm.

As I worshipped her nipples, I pulled her towards me until her panty clad pussy was just touching my painfully hard cock. Within seconds my shaft was wet with her fluids.

When she tried to hump my cock, I let go of the nipple that I had been sucking on and pushed her back into the chair. I lifted her legs until they were pointing straight up and held them there with one hand gripping her ankles. With the other hand, I reached under her ass and grabbed the back of her panties.

I slid the panties up her legs and off. As I let go of her ankles, I leaned against the back of her thighs so my head was between her knees. From that position I was able to run my hands all over her thighs, her belly, her tits and her ass.

As I caressed her whole body, Suzanne was looking at me with a smile that said she had me right where she wanted me. We locked eyes for a minute before I put my hands on the back of her knees and spread them apart while pushing them towards her shoulders.

That opened up her pussy so I was able to lean down and get a closer look. She had surprisingly delicate pussy lips, but they were red and wet. Her scent was a strong, clean, womanly musk that made my mouth water for some reason.

She had a thick, dark bush of hair around her pussy. I noticed that she not only trimmed her bush along the bikini line, but she had also done some trimming along her labia. As I parted her hair with my nose, I found that her clit was like a baby's finger. I wrapped my lips around it for a moment, then moved on.

I ran my tongue up her slit and found that she had a sweet taste. I spent a lot of time licking up her slit and sucking on her lips, just lightly flicking her clit every now and then. Pretty soon she was squirming and moaning. I almost came myself when she finally said, in a little girl's voice, "Please suck my clit. Please make me cum."

I was happy to oblige her, immediately sucking her clit into my mouth. I sucked hard and flicked my tongue over it, strumming it as hard as I could. Suzanne's body went stiff almost immediately. She arched her back so that her weight was supported by her shoulders on the chair and her thighs that were resting on my shoulders. That forced my mouth into tighter contact with her cunt.

She bucked her hips three times before going rigid again, then she collapsed onto the chair. I carefully lifted her legs off my shoulders and placed her feet on the floor, then I leaned forward and took her into my arms. I rubbed her back and kissed her face until her eyes opened and she looked at me.

She said, "I thought we were supposed to give you a release?"

"We had to get your clothes off, and this seemed like a good way to do it."

"If that's the way you undress all of your lovers, you must be very popular."

Clarice said, "Unfortunately, he is. I have to beat off the competition with a stick."

I said, "You just have to kiss me and there's no competition."

Suzanne said, "Regardless, we still need to take care of you."

She stood up and moved to large ottoman. Laying down on her back, she asked, "Will this work?"

I straddled her and saw that the height was good. I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself and asked if that was okay. As she nodded yes, Clarice produced a bottle of lube and knelt next to Suzanne. Clarice said, "It will be better for both of you with some of this."

She rubbed some of the lube on my cock, then she squirted a generous amount onto Suzanne's tits. As Clarice cupped each of Suzanne's tits between her hands and massaged the lube into her cleavage, Suzanne watched her and sighed contentedly. She said, "You must be popular with the ladies too."

Clarice just blushed.

When she decided that Suzanne was lubed enough, Clarice motioned for me to slide my cock into her cleavage. Clarice positioned herself at Suzanne's head and held her tits wrapped around my cock. As I started tit fucking Suzanne, I saw that she was watching my face. She said, "I want to see your face when you cum. I love watching people cum."

After just a few strokes in her soft valley, I could feel my orgasm building. With all the stimulations I'd had I was surprised that I didn't spontaneously shoot off in my pants. I told Suzanne, "It's coming fast."

Clarice was pinching Suzanne's nipples as she held her tits. I could see them standing up proud and flushed. As Suzanne moaned to Clarice that she loved what she was doing to her tits, my orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning. I snorted through my nose and made some inarticulate moans. My upper body went rigid, but my hips kept moving, seemingly without me willing them to.

The first blast hit Suzanne in the chin and ran down over her throat. The second arced up and landed across her face from her cheek to her chin. I saw her stick out her tongue and scoop up the cum on her lips. One more blast hit her face and the rest fell on her chest.

As I slowly stood up on shaky legs, Suzanne grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and licked a drop of cum hanging from my slit, then sucked my whole cock into her mouth and gave it a thorough tongue bath.

When she let my cock out of her mouth, I knelt and started licking the cum off her face. As I scooped the first milky trail off her cheek, she opened her mouth like a baby bird wanting to be fed. I kissed her, slipping my cum covered tongue between her lips. She sucked on it like she was starving.

Each time I collected a mouthful of sperm, I kissed her and we passed the cum back and forth. As we continued, Suzanne became flushed and was breathing hard. When I looked into her eyes, she had an glazed, dreamlike look on her face.

As I continued to lick the cum off her body and feed it to her, I stroked her breasts and her pussy with my hand. As I fed her the last of my cum, I tweaked her nipple hard and pinched her clit. She grabbed my head and held me in an intense kiss while her body went rigid. Then she slowly relaxed, but she continued to kiss me softly and sensually until her breathing was nearly normal.

As we parted, she said, "I never came like that from a tit fuck before. Clarice, you'd better hang on to this guy."

I turned to look at Clarice and saw that everyone else in the room was masturbating. Tim had fully recovered and was slowly stroking his cock. Even Allison had her panties pushed down exposing her bush, and it looked like she had two fingers up her cunt. Kate had her panties hanging off one ankle and she was frantically frigging her clit with her legs sprawled wide open. Clarice was slowly rubbing her hand all over her mound with one leg thrown over the arm of the chair she was sitting in.

Suzanne said, "It looks like you have more work to do. I think Kate looks like she needs your services the most."

Kate said, "Oh yeah! Come and eat my pussy."

Clarice said, "It might be fun to see Ian service Kate and Tim at the same time. Tim, do you still want to fuck Ian's ass?"

Tim answered, "Hell yes!"

Suzanne said, "Great! Ian, turn around and bend over so we can prepare you for Tim."

As I turned around, Suzanne knelt on the floor behind me. When I bent over, I could feel her breath on my ass. Then I felt her hands spreading my ass and her tongue tickling my hole. I let out a groan and said, "Oh, yeah!"

Suzanne licked my ass like she knew just where the sensitive spots are. As I continued to moan in pleasure, Tim said, "How come you've never licked my ass?"

Suzanne stopped licking me for a second to say, "You never asked. When I tickled your butt one time while I was giving you a blow job, you told me 'Cut that out. I'm not gay,' so I never tried to play with your butt again."

As she resumed her amazing rim job, Clarice handed her a tube of lube. She licked me for a few seconds longer, seemingly reluctant to stop. Then she drizzled the lube down my crack and rubbed it around my hole. She said, "Tim doesn't like having his ass touched, but he loves to shove his cock up mine. I know how much a good lube job helps."

She gently inserted two lubed fingers into my ass as she squeezed my cock and balls with her other hand. She moved her fingers slowly in and out, dragging her fingertips across my prostate on each stroke. My cock started dripping a steady stream of precum. Suzanne pulled my cock back between my legs and swabbed the drip from my slit with her tongue.

When she let go of my cock, she pulled her fingers out of my ass and said, "He's ready."

Kate had slowed down her frantic masturbation when she realized she was going to get her pussy licked soon. She took off her bra, then scooted her ass around until she was comfortable and said, "I can't wait to feel you eating my twat."

I positioned myself in front of her and couldn't help but smile at the eager look on her face. As I leaned down towards her wet, red gash, I slid my hands under her ass and grabbed both of her cheeks, spreading her ass and digging my fingers into her crack. Then I levered her butt off the sofa, lifting her pussy the last couple of inches to my mouth.

Kate squealed, and as my tongue parted her pussy lips, she rested her feet on my shoulders. She had a thick, untrimmed bush, so it took me a few seconds to part her curls. Then I held her and licked her like a kid trying to get the last drops out of an ice cream cup. She had very little scent, and her cum had just the slightest salty-sweet taste, but she flowed like a faucet. My face was soon covered in her wetness.

As Kate started stroking my hair and murmuring about how good her pussy felt, I could feel Tim positioning himself behind me. He seemed reluctant to touch me, and a few seconds later I felt two more bodies next to me. I assumed they were Clarice and Suzanne. One of them spread my ass open and the other took Tim's cock and rubbed it up and down my crack, pausing to tease my hole as they passed.

Kate had thick, full pussy lips, so I sucked them into my mouth and played with them with my tongue. I made sure to tug on them enough so they would rub and pull on her clit.

I felt someone center Tim's cock over my hole and start forcing it in. As the head of his cock pushed in against my ring, Tim grabbed my hips. He was tentative at first, but then I felt him pulling on my hips and driving his cock into my hole. Kate said, "Oh my god. His cock is going into your ass. That looks so hot."

I looked up at her as I continued to lap at her cunt. She was watching Tim's cock as it moved in and out of my ass with a fascinated look on her face. I stopped eating her cunt for a moment and asked, "Have you ever felt a fat cock filling your ass, sparking nerves you didn't know existed?"

"No, never."

I shifted my grip on her ass slightly so a couple of my fingers were pressed against her pucker. I gently wiggled my fingers, tickling her hole and inserting just the tip of one finger inside as I said, "It's like nothing else you've ever felt. If the person doing it knows what they're doing, it can be mind blowing."

As I resumed eating her pussy, she wiggled her ass to force my fingers into tighter contact with her hole. I spent a few moments alternately finger fucking her and painting her asshole with her girl cum before resuming my pussy licking and grabbing her ass. I was able to slide one finger into her up to the second knuckle, and gently tickle the inside of her asshole while I ate her out.

Tim was taking long, slow strokes, pulling completely out and then gliding his cock back into my hole. I could feel my ass gaping open for a second as he pulled out. Then, just as I felt it start to close, I felt him slide back in. It felt really amazing.

Suzanne said, "He loves to tease me like that when I let him have my ass."

Kate had been running her fingers through my hair. She suddenly pulled them back and started crushing her tits together. Then her eyes closed and she let out a slow moan. At the same time, she crossed her ankles and squeezed my head between her thighs. As her abs tightened, she looked like a twenty-year-old hard body.

It only lasted for a second, then she relaxed and said, "That was a good start."

As Kate had her mini-orgasm, Tim picked up his pace. He was no longer pulling out, but he was steadily stroking in and out of my ass.

We continued like that, with Kate having multiple orgasms that got progressively closer together and more intense. As she rode out one orgasm with anguished cries and an expression on her face that almost looked like she was in pain, I felt Tim change positions so he was squatting over my ass.

As he took a couple of slow strokes in this new position, I could feel his cock head bumping across my prostate. Once he was comfortable, he began driving his cock into my ass hard. I felt the thump of his balls slapping between my legs with each thrust, and I really noticed how the bulge in the middle of his cock made my ring open and close with each stroke.

By then, Kate was experiencing almost continuous orgasms. Her muscles were taut, so she looked like a sculpture, and she was covered in a sheen of sweat that highlighted the effect. She looked gorgeous at that moment.

Kate's whole body suddenly started quivering, and she yelled, "Oh god! Oh god!" and then lapsed into grunts and moans. She was squeezing my head again, and I had to fight to keep my mouth on her pussy and catch my breath.