Sophomore Year Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her upper body relaxed first, then she slowly loosened her legs around my head and set them on the floor. When she did, I moved up so I could take her in my arms. I held her and kissed her neck where I could feel her pulse pounding under the skin.

Tim moved with me, never missing a beat. As Kate and I embraced, he shouted, "Aaahh!" once and jabbed his cock as far up my ass as he could. I felt his hips clench as he pumped each blast of cum into my ass. As soon as he pumped the last, shuddering shot into me, he pulled out and collapsed onto the sofa between Kate and Allison.

By then, Kate was in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, so I kissed her and stood up. Suzanne looked at me and Tim and said, "I'll be right back."

She left the room and returned a few minutes later with warm washcloths and towels. She handed a towel and washcloth to Clarice and then went to clean Tim herself.

Clarice cleaned me and held the washcloth while Tim's cum drained from my hole. Then she dried me off and we sat back down in the chair with her on my lap.

Suzanne asked Tim and Kate if they had enjoyed their experiences. Kate said she thought she might like to try anal sex, and Tim told Suzanne he'd like to try having her play with his ass. We talked for a while until Suzanne turned to me with that gorgeous smile and asked, "Are you ready to pay your debt to me?"

Clarice stood to let me up. I walked to Suzanne and extended my hand to her saying, "I'm here to serve you, ma'am."

As she took my hand and stood, I pulled her close and kissed her. She pressed her body against mine and returned my kiss with passion. We stood there kissing, oblivious to the others, until we had to break to catch our breath. Then I asked her, "Where would you be most comfortable?"

She said, "Let's do this right," and led me by the hand to the stairs. As we started up, she turned to the rest of the group and said, "You can come too if you like."

They all followed as she led me to a bedroom with a king-sized sleigh bed. The sheets were thrown off and there was an unmistakable smell of sex in the room. Suzanne blushed as she told me, "Tim and I snuck up here for a quickie after I told him about your proposition."

Suzanne laid down on the bed, making herself comfortable with a big pillow under her head. As I moved to lie next to her, I was struck again by how sexy she looked. I commented, "You could make a fortune as a model. My friend, Drew, is in marketing and he said companies are realizing that there is a huge untapped market in full figured women, but very few of them go into modeling."

Suzanne blushed and smiled, a devastatingly beautiful look on her. I had to kiss her. I put one hand under her head, tangled in her hair, and pulled her body to me with the other. We lay there kissing, our bodies pressed together from our knees to our chests. Suzanne caressed my face as we kissed, her fingers butterfly soft on my cheeks. She broke the kiss a couple of times and just studied my face. I watched her beautiful blue eyes and inhaled her breath.

My cock grew hard, pressing between our bellies. Suzanne moved slightly so she could caress it, and after just a few seconds she pushed me over on my back and slid on top of me. I could feel my cock just touching her pussy before she somehow managed to slide down and engulf my cock in her cunt without using any hands. She sat still for some time, just looking at me, before she began slowly moving her hips.

I just sat still and caressed the parts of her that I could reach. I managed to slide up onto the pillows so that I could lean forward and kiss her face. She raised up slightly, allowing me to meet her thrusts as I held her face and kissed her.

I could feel an intensity building in her, and as it did our kissing became more passionate and our thrusting became more urgent. We were both covered in a sheen of sweat and breathing hard when she said, "Oh, now! Please now!"

I crushed her mouth to mine again and began frantically driving my cock into her. Suddenly, she was sobbing into my mouth as she continued to kiss me with a hunger. I could feel her cunt muscles clamp down on my cock, and a second later I rammed into her as hard as I could and said, "Oh yes! Now!" as my cum rocketed into her warm, tight pussy.

We were frozen like a statue for what seemed like an eternity before we fell in a heap on the bed. We continued to kiss, and I ran my hands over her body and through her hair until she laid her head on my chest with a contented sigh.

I heard Kate say, "Wow," and I looked towards the door. All four of them were standing there with awestruck looks on their faces. As I turned to them, Clarice gave me one of her beatific smiles and mouthed, "I love you."

Suzanne became aware of our audience about then. She turned towards me, raising herself up on one elbow, and said, "Thank you. That was wonderful. If that's the way you atone for your sins, please have impure thoughts about me all the time." Then she kissed me once more and slid out of bed.

She pointed to the alarm clock on the nightstand and said, "It's after eight o'clock and we haven't eaten. Who's up for takeout?"

Tim volunteered to run for food, and we reached a consensus on Chinese. As Tim dressed and left, the rest of us adjourned to the family room.

Kate said she would have to leave soon. Her husband was expecting her home. Clarice asked her, "So you have an open marriage?"

Kate laughed and said, "You could call it that."

Suzanne said, "This was a good first step for you."

Clarice and I obviously looked puzzled, because Kate started explaining, "I found out my husband was fucking around behind my back. Actually, I caught him twice in our bed. The first time, he said it was just a fling, he apologized, and he begged me to give him a second chance."

"The second time, he said, 'Hey, she was hot and willing. What's a guy to do.' The girl was an eighteen-year-old high school intern who was working in his office. She was riding him cowgirl style with his cock up her ass so she wouldn't get pregnant."

"I kicked him out. When word got around, several acquaintances let me know that there had been a lot more than just the two. I confronted him, and he admitted it was true. He said he needed more variety than I could give him, so I'd better learn to deal with it."

"If he'd approached me about wanting another woman, I probably would have been freaked at first, but I think I would have been open to the idea. I was mostly mad because he went behind my back."

"I looked into divorcing him. The lawyer said that infidelity is grounds for divorce, but because we're a no-fault state, it wouldn't make any difference in the settlement. She suggested a legal separation, but he wouldn't agree to it because money would have been too tight. He also said he wouldn't agree to a divorce until the kids are out of school, which won't be for two more years."

"By then he'd stopped sleeping with me altogether. He either sleeps in the guestroom, or with his latest slut. At least he isn't bringing them home any more as far as I've been able to tell."

"The lawyer said, 'If I we're you, I would find a lover and wait him out.' That was two weeks ago. Since then, Suzanne and Allison have been coaching me on how to get back in the game."

Just then, Tim returned with the food. Suzanne brought out paper plates, napkins and forks and we all helped ourselves to the food. Suzanne intentionally spilled some sweet and sour sauce on her tit while she was standing next to me. Before I could lick it off, Clarice stepped in front of me. As she licked it up and swirled her tongue around her nipple, I saw a gleam appear in Suzanne's eye.

As we settled down to eat, Allison said, "I'm not really much help with dating advice. I'm having enough trouble finding a guy myself."

Kate explained, "Allison recently broke up with a guy she'd been dating for two years."

Allison said, "Are you going to tell them that he was only my third boyfriend, and the second guy I slept with."

Suzanne said, "Allison was brought up in a very strict, conservative religion. Her parents were strong believers and they imposed strict rules on Allison. She wasn't allowed to date until she was eighteen, and then she had to be out with a group or have a chaperone."

Allison said, "I can tell my own story if I want people to know."

We sat quietly for a minute. Suzanne started to apologize, but Allison cut her off, "No, that's okay. It's not anything I'm ashamed of."

"My first boyfriend was a member of our church who my parents approved of. We dated my senior year in high school and most of the way through college. I liked him a lot, and he was incredibly sweet, but there was never a real spark. When we were coming up on graduation, we found jobs on opposite ends of the country, so we just broke it off."

"I didn't have another steady boyfriend until a couple of years later. He was another church member, and I thought I loved him. After we'd been dating for almost two years, we started making plans to marry. We had talked about sex, and he said he was saving himself for the wedding night just like I was. About a month before the wedding, I found out that not only wasn't he a virgin, but he was hooking up with girls he met online almost every week."

"I broke off the engagement, and a few weeks later I met a real bad boy who was the total opposite of my loser fiancé. We dated a couple of times, and I ended up sleeping with him. After that, he stopped calling and didn't return my messages."

"I swore off dating for a long time until I met my last boyfriend. He was very patient and understanding at first. We talked about whether I wanted to have sex again before marriage, and for a long time I didn't, but we had some make out sessions that left me with sopping panties. I would leave a date with him and masturbate for hours when I got home."

"Eventually we moved on to mutual masturbation, then oral sex, then the real thing. I was happy with him, and comfortable with my new sex life."

"Then he started trying to push me further. Anal sex, watersports, threesomes, bondage: he kept coming up with kinky requests, and I kept shooting them down. Finally, he gave me an ultimatum: either we have a threesome with another girl, or he was through with me."

"I did it, but the girl was a slut who talked dirty and suggested a lot of the nasty things I'd rejected before. I just wanted to make love. I felt terrible after that night, so I dumped the guy."

Clarice asked, "So did the group sex make you uncomfortable?"

"A little at first, but Ian made it look like he cared about each person, so it wasn't dirty or impersonal. My ex-boyfriend used to make me watch group sex porn videos, and the people always looked like they were just machines."

"Why did you stay in the first place when Suzanne told you what was going to happen?"

"I trust Suzanne, and I trust Kate. Plus, we've been telling Kate she needs to face her fears. I figured I would come across as a hypocrite if I bailed because I had to face something that makes me uncomfortable."

"You're the only one who Ian hasn't serviced. Does that mean you want to take your turn."

Allison blushed and said, "Yes, but I don't think I could do it in front of everyone."

We'd long since finished eating and had just been relaxing. While we talked, Kate glanced at a clock and saw that it was after eleven. She stood up then and started collecting her clothes, saying, "It's getting late, and I need to leave so I don't have a fight with my husband. Thanks for a great evening."

With that, she dressed quickly, gave each of us a kiss, and left.

Suzanne started clearing the food and plates. She said, "Allison, if it's okay with Ian and Clarice, you and Ian can have your turn in the guest room. Tim, Clarice and I can sleep together in our bed."

I looked questioningly at Clarice, and she smiled and nodded. Then she said, "That will be great. Thank you for inviting us."

Tim looked excited by that idea, and Allison gratefully accepted.

Clarice gave me a kiss and left with Suzanne and Tim. Allison and I went to the guest room and made love until the early hours of the morning.

In the small house, we could hear the sounds coming from the master bedroom. We heard Tim's voice and the sound of hard fucking until about two o'clock. After that, we could still hear the sounds of women in the throes of passion for at least another hour.

Allison and I made love a couple of times, and we took turns orally pleasuring each other. The first time we made love, she was nervous, so I started by running my hands over her body and massaging her legs and arms. I gradually moved to caressing her tits and inner thighs as she relaxed under my touch.

She tensed when I put my mouth on her nipple, but after some gentle sucking and nibbling she was holding my head in place. She said one of the things she didn't like about her last boyfriend was that he was into rough tit play. He was always biting her to the point where he'd leave marks.

When I started kissing my way down to her pussy, she tried to stop me saying, "I'm not smooth and pretty down there like Clarice."

I answered, "One of the reasons I want to eat your pussy is because it's not like Clarice's. It's beautiful in its own way."

She looked like she was going to cry. Breathing deeply as I moved my face between her thighs, I said, "Your cunt looks and smells beautiful. My mouth is watering to taste it."

As I ran my tongue up her slit, she did start crying. With the powerful emotions she seemed to be feeling, she came on my face within a minute. She had three more orgasms before she pulled me up and kissed me, saying, "I've never had more than one orgasm with a guy before."

As we kissed, I pressed my cock against her slit. After just a few seconds she broke the kiss and nodded as she glanced at where we were rubbing together.

I pressed into her gently. She bit her lip and moaned as I slowly sank my length into her. When I was all the way in, she said, "Please don't talk dirty."

As I started slowly moving in and out, I wondered what kind of jerk her last boyfriend had been.

As we made love, I was looking at her face and her body moving under me. She seemed self-conscious about it, so I told her how beautiful she looked and how much pleasure she was giving me. She looked like she was going to cry again, so I leaned down and kissed her.

We both lasted a long time. Allison came twice before I reached my climax. Before her first orgasm, she laid on the bed with her legs spread, gently meeting my thrusts. After she came, Allison wrapped her legs around me and began driving her hips to meet me. She had her second orgasm within seconds and mine followed almost immediately.

I laid on top of her for a while, and we spent the time just holding and caressing each other with my cock still in her cunt.

I never went completely soft, and after a little while I felt her gently rolling her hips like she wanted more. I kissed her and said, "I'd really like to make love to you again, but I'm going to need some help. Do you think you could suck me until I'm hard?

Her expression was eager and apprehensive at the same time, like a little girl about to ride her bike without training wheels for the first time. I rolled on my back and she positioned herself between my legs. She glanced up at me and tentatively took my cock in her hand, slowly stroking it.

She stared at her hand moving on my cock for a minute before she leaned down and hesitantly took just the head into her mouth. As she did, I saw she was looking at me with a nervous expression on her face. Then she forced her mouth down onto my cock until she made herself gag.

That got me sitting up fast. I quickly pulled her off my cock and said, "Easy. Just do what's comfortable for you."

Allison said, "My boyfriend said that a blowjob was no good if you can't get the whole thing in."

"It sounds like your boyfriend's an asshole. We're both supposed to enjoy this. I know I wouldn't enjoy gagging on some guy's cock, and hearing you gag kills the fun for me."

I stroked her hair for a minute as she studied my face again. Then I said, "Do you want to try this again?"

"Yes. I really want to do this for you. I want to make you feel great, like you did for me."

"Do what feels comfortable for you and I'm sure it will feel great to me."

She lowered her mouth onto my cock again as I continued to stroke her hair and face. Her mouth was very wet and very hot, and she had a way of slowly stroking her tongue all around my cock that sent tingles all the way to my balls and ass.

If she had continued to suck me, I probably would have had one of the most mind-blowing orgasms, but I wanted this to be about Allison. I pulled her up to me and kissed her as I told her, "Your boyfriend was an idiot. If you sucked his cock like that and he didn't kiss your feet in gratitude, he should never be allowed to get another blow job."

"You liked it? I wanted to finish you."

"Maybe another time, but I thought you wanted to make love again."

"That would be nice."

"Do you want to do it slow again, or do you want to just fuck hard?"

She hesitated for just a second before shyly saying, "Fuck me hard."

Laughing, I threw her off me and slapped her ass lightly as I said, "Wanton slut. Get that ass in the air."

Allison smiled and blushed as she quickly got on all fours and turned to look at me over her shoulder.

I positioned myself behind her and ran my cock through her slit. I could feel that she was dripping wet, so I put my cock head into her opening and pulled her quickly back onto my shaft, causing her to arch her back, tossing her head as she did.

I heard her mutter, "Oh yeah," as she wiggled her pussy around my shaft. Then she turned to look back over her shoulder again with a look of expectation on her face.

Holding her hips tightly, I began snapping my hips and yanking her onto my cock. Each time her ass hit my thighs, there was a loud slap. I could hear her grunt each time I bottomed out in her wet hole, and she was pushing back hard.

I was near the edge from the awesome blow job Allison gave me. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but I let out a loud groan as Allison was begging me to fuck her harder and telling me she was close. She let out a cry of frustration as I pounded into her one more time and then held her tightly on my cock.

When my orgasm subsided, my well used cock went soft almost immediately. Allison looked like she was about to cry in frustration when I slid under her thighs and told her, "Sit on my face."

She looked amazed as she sat up and started to lower her cunt onto my mouth. A large blob of cum dripped into my mouth and I showed it to her on my tongue before I swallowed it. I yanked her down onto my mouth and began hungrily licking and sucking to get all of the cum I could find.

Allison's face became even more flushed, and her nipples looked painfully hard. As I closed my lips around her clit, I reached up and rolled her nipples between my fingers. She stiffened instantly, and the contractions in her pussy sent another flood of cum into my mouth.

Allison had one long, continuous cum before she collapsed on her side. I tucked her under the covers and settled in with her head on my shoulder as I caressed her body with my free hand.

After that we talked for a while, then just lay together listening to each other breath. We finally drifted off to sleep lying face to face in a tangle of arms and legs.

I was having a dream about a beautiful woman kissing and caressing my body. I felt her hair brush my chest and my legs as she explored all of me. She nudged me onto my back, and I felt her mouth engulf my cock. As I was getting hard, I realized it wasn't a dream. I woke up and looked down with sleepy eyes to see Allison looking back at me as she happily suckled on my cock.