Cursed Nympho Governor

Story Info
With a few wrong steps, from elf lady to a cum slut.
24.4k words
4.62
15.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

A single goblin prisoner was tied in the middle of a large cell like he was the guest of honor in some twisted sense. His short but highly muscular green body hung in midair from chains that were attached to his metal arm binds. But still another set of chains was locked into his feet to keep him straight in the air with no chance to even kick around. And to top it all, he only wore a grey bag with holes for his limbs as the prison had nothing better to give him.

When the large heavy door into the cell creaked open, the goblin's yellow eyes sharpened and he sent a defiant stare at the person who came in. His wrinkly face was distorted even more even as he held back any verbal signs of anger. Though then his eyes wandered down the soldier who wore tight red and gold uniform. In seconds he was sure the soldier was a woman just due to her hip and chest mound even as she wore a visor helmet that matched the coloring of her outfit.

"You should be honored as I will be personally conducting your... interrogation," a calm and serene female voice stated from behind the red and gold helmet.

"Mighty Zakul don't even know who arousing voice female is," the goblin declared.

"What did you call me?" the female soldier uttered and physically took a step back. Not that she had even gotten that close to the goblin.

"Arousing voice female, you are female and just your voice made Mighty Zakul hard," the goblin explained with nods. "A bit less clothing and your body might arouse Mighty Zakul too."

"How dare you, I'm Governor Ninora, it was my troops that raided your pathetic village, you and the lives of those creatures we took are in my hands," she flared. Glimmering sparks of fire manifested around her in a controlled manner.

"Mighty Zakul will never be enslaved by arousing elf giant Ninora, no matter how many others submit, Mighty Zakul's muscles will never work for others," the goblin declared with defiance that only served to make the elven noble interrogating him angrier.

"Who would want worthless beings like you as slaves, all I want to know is how your cursed magic works," Ninora exclaimed. "You will help me be the first one who has properly documented the logic behind your pathetic arts."

"Arousing female Ninora with weak magic has come to beg Mighty Zakul teach her magic? Zakul will teach if she begs," the goblin declared even as visible fire was manifesting all around the woman.

"Stop calling me that, and my magic isn't weak," Ninora flared and a burst of fire engulfed her right hand. She pointed it at the goblin and shot a blast of flames at the goblin. But even as it burned away his grey sack, it did not burn even the dark pubes from his body.

"Next one will burn through your skin and," Ninora voiced but then she stopped speaking when her eyes registered the throbbing green cock that centered the armor-like muscles of the goblin. Dark green veins pulsed and bulged almost in equal measure on his firm thighs as on his curved penis that almost looked like a living weapon of some kind. Though its tip gave it more of a shroom-like appearance.

"Such deranged magic... how dare you," Ninora flared yet again. "But you finally showed me something interesting."

"Arousing voice elf Ninora likes Mighty Zakul's cock?" the goblin exclaimed. He was not even able to wave his hip due to the binds on his legs and arms being perfectly adjusted.

"Of course not, it's your damn magic, you will teach it to me... and stop doing it, right now," Ninora voiced. "And don't think it will work on me, at most this could be used to sell useless trinkets on the market."

"Arousing voice elf Ninora wants Zakul to teach magic or stop teaching magic?" the goblin asked with a confused head tilt. "But Zakul did not even start yet."

"I will not play dumb games with you, stop making that thing look so... appealing," Ninora flared and she stomped almost next to the goblin. She lifted her right white-gloved hand closer to Zakul's face with a fire orb in her palm. The goblin looked at her with a moment of terror.

"Make it stop or I will burn it off," Ninora threatened and her right hand went down and she almost shook the cock with the orb of fire.

"Zakul will stop, Zakul will submit to the mighty elf Ninora," the goblin cried and the flames around the elf went away. But in the next moment, her eyes dilated behind the visor.

"You said you were going to stop," Ninora uttered while her hand was hovering in the air like she was going to grab the upward curved cock at any moment.

"Zakul stopped everything, is not even breathing," the goblin exclaimed while Ninora's hand slowly floated closer to his cock. And before neither of them really registered it, her fingers squeezed around it. And for several seconds, she kept feeling his strong pulse and it was barely dampened by her glove.

"Zakul submits, will be Mighty Ninora's seed slave, will give her many strong offspring or die trying," the goblin declared and he somehow managed to gain enough momentum to give a thrust into Ninora's hand. It sent her stumbling backward and she barely managed to correct her feet in time not to fall.

"W-what?" Ninora uttered. Her eyes went from her glove to cock and back several times before she turned around and almost ran out of the cell. The goblin kept yelling about being a good breeding slave even after she was long gone.

** * **

The moment Ninora reached her office, she took off her helmet and swiped her forehead. Even her tied blond hair that had slight curls had disheveled a bit on her forehead. But somehow her matching golden eyes were even more unfocused than the fingers that tried to correct her ponytail.

"I brought all the things that we could find, as you ordered, but I can swear, some of these are just sticks and stones," Captain Wilbert voiced. Ninora had barely noticed that the Captain had followed her into the room. But before she turned around to face him, her beautifully sculpted face was calm as a statue.

"I see that, what did the mages say?" Ninora asked while she walked behind her desk. On it were the most unusual findings from the goblin village, a few stone tablets, and polished rocks.

"They sensed no magic in any of these, not even in that fetish statue, and one of them said the best trick the shaman can do is to throw rocks at them," Wilbert replied. Despite him being the height of an average human, he barely matched the elf in that aspect. Though he was clearly bulkier which was easy to see as both of them wore almost matching uniforms.

"What about the female mages?" Ninora asked while her eyes trailed down on the tablets. Their characters were so wrinkly she was hardly able to believe it was a real language.

"Same opinion as the male mages, not that it comes as a surprise. Whatever these creatures use is so weak that it can be barely counted as something magical," Wilbert shrugged. Even as he spoke, his eyes kept taking glances from the altar statue of the goblins even as it was under a blanket. As a life-sized naked human female made of clay, it was the most intricate find by far.

"Did they look at that... never mind, you are dismissed," Ninora almost stuttered while she thought of the ridiculously appealing looking goblin cock. She had never seen one before but there was no way she would just like how one looked.

Wilbert gave a salute and he left the room. His lingering interest towards the naked clay woman did not escape even Ninora despite her own issues. Though she could not really blame him, the female figure on all fours was so perfectly sculpted that it could have passed as art. And it definitely did not look like something the almost feral goblins had made.

"Very well, I just have to see what the other prisoners have to say," Ninora mused while she put on her helmet. "At least one of them should have enough sense not to defy me."

** * **

Ninora was only able to make herself speak to four of the other goblin prisoners. All of them were so vulgar that their words kept still echoing in her head. And that was without even mentioning that all of their cocks had a strange appeal to them that none of the female guards were seemingly able to see. Not that Ninora had dared to ask them directly.

"So many... sturdy... and long designs, and I don't even like green," Ninora almost panted while she laid on her large white bed. She only wore her milky nightgown and even that was hitched over her hip.

Fingers of Ninora's left hand were half sunk into her pussy to stretch it while her right was gripping her blond pubes. The curly hair only grew on her currently swollen mound that was connected to her stomach with tempting athletic lines.

"Such insolence, how dare they look like that," Ninora flared and her right gave a hard slap to her swollen clit before it resumed its grip from her pubes. All the while her left kept pushing deeper to massage her soaked folds with its knuckles.

Due to her aroused state, Ninora was barely able to regret that she had kept checking more goblin cocks just so she could find one she was not attracted to. But it had only caused more of them to circle around her mind with increasingly vivid details.

"They are my prisoners, then why," Ninora voiced while she lifted her long and shapely legs to stretch her nethers. But then she lowered them and rose to sit on the edge of the bed.

"That's right, they are my prisoners... I can do with them... what I want, in fact, that creature should be begging to... serve me," Ninora muttered with an increasingly tilted smile. "If he is not going to undo this... revolting curse, I'm going to make him satisfy me."

Ninora stood up and wiped the drool from her lips with her left hand that was already soaked from her pussy. Though the wet experience jolted her enough to go wash her face and hands before she went and got her white robes and headed down into the dungeon.

** * **

Ninora gave the guards strict instructions to leave the area before she entered the cell of the goblin shaman. He still hung naked from the chains. And the moment his eyes locked on the elf's bare face, his cock grew into full glory in seconds.

"Mighty Ninora enters Mighty Zakul's domain, does she wish to breed? Was she impressed by the virility of Mighty Zakul?" the goblin declared while he managed to sway his curved cock in the air despite the tight placement of his chains.

"Shut up, I'm here to use you... I mean shut up and close your eyes or I'm burning them off," Ninora flared and an orb of flames appeared on her right palm. Her picturesque face was distorted with a devious smile while she walked towards the creature that closed his eyes.

"I'm here to punish you... to punish this thing," Ninora voiced while she lowered her right hand. Though before she reached the bulging green rod, the flames had died away and she almost grabbed it before she pulled her hand away. This time she was not even wearing gloves.

It took only for a moment for Ninora to see the wrinkly goblin face drool for her to decide she did not want to look at him any more than was necessary. So she turned around, dropped her robes, and hitched up her nightgown.

"I won't even look at you, I'm just here... for this," with a hard swallow, Ninora finally grabbed the goblin cock only to help it slide between her legs. With its curve, it naturally pressed up along her vulva and the shroom tip even reached long enough to touch her clit, and she was not even pressing her ass into the goblin yet.

For several seconds, Ninora just let the hard but soft rod pulse against her. All the while her fingers reached to press it from below. She explored its throbbing veins while her vulva kissed deeper to its side. And eventually, her knees began to spread to have even more sideways pressure pushed into her. All the while her insides swell and drooled on the green skin.

"Mighty Zakul can't resist, Zakul has to fuck Ninora even if all his skin is burned to dust," the goblin declared, and his hip thrust. Somehow his muscular body managed to sway his hip enough to press it into Ninora's ass. And despite her face jolting, her ass stayed where it was.

"Insolent... creature," Ninora gritted despite her hands still pressing the shaft upwards. The surprise strikes came to her as strong pulses along her vulva and her knees slowly lowered to increasingly accommodate the hits.

"Mighty Zakul will trade his skin, trade his skin to fuck Mighty Ninora," the goblin pledged. Every muscle in his body strained to somehow accelerate his borderline manic thrusts. Ninora's hands trailed to positions that helped him keep his assault focused all the while her skin reddened. And her front slowly leaned forward to have her clit be hit harder.

"As long as you know, you will... in," Ninora's words were broken into an utter the moment the goblin's tip slid between her folds with the help of the push from her hands. Just the first internal strikes caused ecstatic devastation despite the ease the rod pressed in.

"Zakul will give his skin, his eyes and stop being mighty, just to fuck and cum Mighty Ninora's elf hole," the goblin declared all the while his muscles strained to deliver his length deeper and deeper into Ninora. Her hands just hovered over her pussy while her back stayed leaning a bit forward and her knees began trembling a bit.

"By the Sun King... it's in... it's so in," Ninora uttered and her hands lifted to hold her cheeks. The pulses from her nethers kept radiating harder and longer all the while her hip slowly leaned backward. The hard heated mass was intruding her body like it had an open gate that invited it in.

"Zakul will cum, Zakul can't hold, will cum mighty cum," the goblin announced. Ninora's jaw gaped open and her fingers trailed partly dig into her lips. All the while she was reaching something she lacked words or even will to describe.

"Cum? B-but since you are a man, that would mean," Ninora gasped while saliva burst to her lips. The goblin had barely assaulted her seconds and his balls had already been soaked by her juices.

"Mighty Ninora has the best hole, better than the altar of the Hole Goddess," Zakul confessed. His hip was causing echoing slaps just from its strikes into the shapely rear that even bounced to his tune.

"Dumb goblin... I should not let... man cum... but why does it... feel so," Ninora stuttered while her thundering pulse barely let her hear the creature's words. Her hands trailed down from her face and past her perky breasts. They did not stop until she was holding her stomach. Her palms were even able to feel small thuds in her belly from the battering strikes.

"Zakul cums, Zakul offers his mighty seed for Mighty Ninora," the goblin exclaimed and his following strikes almost sent Ninora to her knees. But she compensated for the sudden weakness of her legs by leaning backward even as her knees kept approaching each other.

"If you cum... I'm going to burn you," Ninora panted but then heat and slime assaulted her core. The strikes did not stop and even hit her harder with the help of the added lube. But the jolts into her inner gate gave her knees the strength to stand even as the heat burned her.

"Zakul is ready, Zakul is ready to burn," the goblin shouted without stopping his strikes. But Ninora just kept holding her stomach while a twisted smile spread to her lips. She had just been taken raw by a goblin, and semen escaped down her inner thighs, not to even mention the drops that must have entered her womb. Her unguarded fertile elven womb and all she could do was to press her ass harder into the green creature.

"It... came... a goblin... came, what have I done... this is wrong," Ninora uttered but then she heard a loud whistle. Her eyes trailed to the door of the cell to see the hatch open and several helmets of her soldiers were behind it. Some even moved to give room for others behind them to steal glances.

"I said to leave the area," Ninora flared with a broken tone filled with shock and confused lust. But then the door opened and way more soldiers marched in than were even stationed in the dungeons. All the while it happened, the elven noble scrambled to drag out the deflating cock and lower her hem.

"You honestly think nobody would look when you rush into a cell with a goblin in the middle of the night?" a soldier with his visor down commented. He seemed to be acting as their leader but Ninora did not recognize his voice as anybody she had talked to. In fact, none of the soldiers were even wearing insignia or other unique markings, like they had removed them.

"We even fetched more witnesses so you can't just deal with all of us," another soldier added. They were not even holding their rifles. Not that Ninora had any hope of remembering random serial numbers or custom modifications.

"What do you want?" Ninora voiced. She tried to collect herself despite the faceless men all staring at her all the while the semen was dripping down her inner thighs. And even as the seed was quickly forming into dryer clumps of slime, it was not helping. Nor was her need to stand straight without spreading her knees.

"Double the pay of the human garrison," came the offer. For a moment Ninora thought she had heard it wrong.

"That's all?" Ninora almost uttered. Despite her attempt at a calm and steady pose, her mind had drifted to think what she would reply if they had all wanted to cum into her or something.

"That's all," the soldier nodded.

"Done," Ninora nodded. She might need to purge her entire garrison later but for now, she needed to get somewhere and think.

"Well, nice doing business with you," the soldier nodded back and most of them left the cell as quickly as possible and the rest were dragged by others.

"Are you insane?" or "Do you want to die just to fuck? Go hire some whore with that raise," were among things that were grunted to the soldiers that left with some reluctance. And in the end, all of them left Ninora alone with the goblin. She gave him the scariest stare she was able to muster.

"I won't forgive you, you are just a tool to serve me, you had no right to put it in," Ninora voiced all the while she kept holding her stomach through her nightgown. Though before the goblin even replied, she rushed out when she no longer heard steps in the distance.

On her way to the stairs, Ninora saw a single soldier sitting visor down on a guard post table. For a moment she just rushed past him but then she walked back just to stare at him.

"You saw me, right?" Ninora flared. There was more than one kind of cock in the world and she suddenly thought that if she liked more than just goblin cocks, it would be better. And if this man had seen her do something so deranged, the least he could do to repay was to help her.

"What's that to you?" the soldier shrugged.

"Show me your cock," Ninora commanded and the soldier just stood up and dropped his pants to show an erect human penis with some dark tint to it. And despite the dark veins clearly showing the hardness of the manhood, it still did not look as pleasing to the elf as the goblin ones had.

"Now what?" the soldier asked while Ninora just kept staring at the fleshy rod. It caused her heart to beat faster and the other signs of arousal were there, but her mind began imagining what it would look like as green and a bit bigger.

"Just... what is wrong with me," Ninora stuttered and her fingers almost dug into her usually firm stomach. She looked down with an almost manic stare.

"What's the matter," the soldier asked. His tone was more than eerily calm.

"It's not as attractive as," Ninora flared but then she stopped herself. Instead, she clenched her teeth and tried to adjust to stand with a bit more elegance.

"I heard some women get attracted to things they touch," the guard voiced while he suddenly stepped forward. "Especially with their pussies."

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers