Sore Loser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try not to break any more faces in the meantime, would ya?" Nick said.

There were a lot of forced, uncomfortable laughs, and Hunter's face went red as he nodded, then started towards me again.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound casual even though everything around me felt unsteady.

It must have been obvious that it was forced because Hunter's eyes flicked down.

"Ready to go?" he asked, his voice a quiet rumble, and I nodded.

"Bye, Hunter!" Kayla called cheerfully from across the corridor. "Nice to meet you, Jaynie! I hope we see you again!"

Hunter stiffened and didn't say anything.

Not even just then. He didn't say anything as we left the building, pausing so he could pull his hoodie on before going out into the chilly parking lot. He didn't say anything when we got to his SUV, though he slammed the trunk a little harder than strictly necessary after putting his gym bag in it. I didn't push it, assuming he might want a few minutes to collect his thoughts, but when he still hadn't said anything after we'd left the sports complex and were about to turn onto the highway, I'd had enough.

"So that was different," I said.

Hunter still didn't speak for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and let it out. "Just say it, Jaynie."

"Say what?"

His jaw clenched as he slowed at a stop sign and he went silent again. Annoyed, I waited until he'd turned, then folded my arms and looked at him as he drove.

"Say what, Hunter?"

"That you hated it," he snapped. "That you think I'm a complete asshole. Or that you're questioning whether you want this to continue because you don't want a boyfriend who's aggressive and rough and all the things I know you don't like in a guy."

"That's not--"

"You looked horrified," he said. "And that was exactly what I thought would happen. That's why the guys were fucking shocked I brought you because they said you'd be ready to dump me after five minutes of watching, even though this is just..." He waved his hand slightly before grabbing the steering wheel again. "It's the one fucking place I can just let loose, but everyone thinks this is all I am. And now you're gonna think so, too."

"How do you know what I think if you haven't bothered asking me?" I asked flatly.

He let out a dry chuckle. "Because I'm dreading what you're gonna say. But you still gotta say it, so just tell me you hated seeing me like that and that you're gonna leave me for someone who has a better way to deal with his anger."

I looked at him, but he steadfastly kept his eyes on the road.

"And what if I liked seeing you like that?" I finally asked.

Even in profile, I could see the lack of belief on Hunter's face. "The other coach called me a mean motherfucker and my coach just laughed and agreed with him, then told him his team's a bunch of pussies and they should watch out because I like it rough. You're the sweetest person I've ever met in my entire life. There's no way you liked seeing me like that."

Faced with admitting it, I hesitated. As guilty as I felt about it, I had enjoyed watching him play and getting rough with the other guys out there, at least for the first part. He'd dominated the game with a sort of graceful power that kept making my breath catch in my throat and visions of his hands pinning me down running through my mind. The thing I hadn't liked was watching him hurt another person, which he'd done because... because why?

Because the guy knew he would. Because everyone in that building except me knew about Hunter's apparent anger. The man he'd punched had known that and played into it, purposely doing things that would trigger his temper and turn him into the pouty, sullen man currently in the driver's seat.

"I liked watching you play," I finally said, then turned so I was facing forward. "I didn't like that you're a sore loser."

Hunter's head snapped towards me. "What?"

"You're a sore loser," I repeated, staring straight ahead.

He looked at the road again. "We didn't lose. We won. I got two goals."

I shrugged. "Maybe your team won, but you got kicked out."

"Yeah, because that little fucker kept--"

"--purposely trying to rile you up so you'd get the red flag?"

"Red card," he grumbled. "And what, am I supposed to just let him?"

"If you had, he would've been kicked out and you wouldn't have. And now you can't play in the next game, right? The man beside me said you got suspended."

Hunter's jaw twitched. I watched him from the corner of my eye, then looked out the passenger window.

"You're wrong if you think I have a problem watching you play rough. What I didn't like was watching you hurt someone on purpose because you were pouting about him being a jerk."

"I wasn't pouting," he grumbled.

"You're pouting now."

"I'm not pouting," he repeated testily. "I can't help it, okay? This is just how I..." He let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't even know, okay? I don't know why I need this, but I do and I always have. This is the one place, the one thing that I can take it out on. Should I probably get help figuring out a better way to deal with shit? With everything? Probably, yeah, but I haven't, and now it's probably gonna cost me you."

"How is this costing you me? I'm not breaking up with you. I told you, I liked the way you--"

"You expect me to believe that?" he said. "You expect me to believe you, the person who hates it when people raise their voices at each other, let alone actually fight, liked watching me act like some kind of asshole taking out all his shit on random guys?"

"I liked watching you play," I clarified. "And yes, even the parts that were a little rougher. It was hot, Hunter, okay? What wasn't hot was when you punched that guy just because you were angry." My heart thudded in my chest and I bit my lip, not quite sure if I was going to say what was on my mind until the words began spilling out of my mouth. "So instead of taking it out on some random guy when he purposely pushes your buttons, maybe you can take some of it out on me."

Again, his neck twisted towards me so fast that I was worried he might get whiplash. I pretended not to notice, instead continuing to look out the window.

"What was that?" he asked in a flat, icy voice.

My tongue felt very dry. "Maybe this is something I can help you with."

"Help me--what the fuck are you trying to say here, Jaynie?"

"I..."

"Jesus Christ." He turned away, a shaky laugh escaping his throat. "I didn't think I was so bad that... You think I'm gonna hurt you? Fucking hit you?"

It was my turn to whip my head towards him. "Absolutely not."

"Then what the hell are you--"

"Sex, Hunter. I'm talking about sex."

"Sex," he repeated heatedly, then frowned. "Sex?"

"Like... as a substitute."

"Rough sex, you mean."

I could feel warmth creeping up my neck from the spot on my collarbone he always said turned pink first. "Yes."

"No."

"Why n--"

"Because I don't want to fucking hurt my girlfriend!" he snapped. "God, half the time I'm with you, I'm scared I could break you, even though I'm doing everything I can to hold back."

"I'm not as delicate as you seem to think I am."

"And despite what you saw today, you seem to think I'm a hell of a lot more capable of controlling my anger than I actually am." He shook his head. "Just no, Jaynie."

"Even though I was so turned on during the first part of your game that I was trying to figure out if there was somewhere on the way home you could pull over so we could fuck in your car?"

His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Since when do you talk like this?"

The statement might have been bold, but my hands were definitely sweating. I pressed them to my thighs under the guise of smoothing out my skirt and tried to pretend I knew where I was going with this.

"I told you," I said. "It almost bothers me how much I enjoyed seeing you let loose and just... just become this sort of primal, animalistic man that I'd never seen before. I liked that they were a little scared of you. I'm sure that says something about me that I don't want to think about, but it's the truth."

His throat flexed as he swallowed.

"Then you got all pouty, and I didn't like that," I continued. "So this could be like... a solution for you. You could punch a guy in the face... or you could save up all those frustrations and bring them to me at the end of the game."

His mouth was still partly open as he listened, soft puffs of breath escaping as he kept looking at the road ahead of him.

I bit my lip, then grasped small handfuls of the fabric on my skirt. "Just think of it. Your next game, when some stupid jerk makes you mad, you can look up at me sitting in the stands and know that if you don't act like a sore loser, you get to bring me home, pin me to the wall, and fuck me until I can't walk anymore. I think that would feel a little better than punching a guy, don't you?"

"No," he finally said, his voice hoarse. "I mean, yes, but I... I can't do that to you."

"I mean, you could. If you wanted to."

"I don't want to."

I glanced down. "If you wanted me to believe that, you shouldn't have worn your gray sweats."

He dropped his hand to his lap, his face turning red as he tried to adjust himself so his erection was a little less prominent, but failing in the most successful way.

"That isn't the kind of guy I am," he said, his voice strained.

"It's the kind of guy you are at least once a week." I looked down at his lap. "And it turns out, maybe once a week I'm the kind of girl who really, really likes that."

"I don't want to hurt you, Jaynie!" He sounded frustrated, a pained look on his face. "I don't know why you would want me to. You saw how hard I hit that guy and--"

"I'm not asking you to hurt me," I said. "I'm asking you to fuck me. Hold me down. Pull my hair. Maybe slap my ass instead of all your teammates' asses for a change of pace. Take me however you want me. I know if it was too much, all I'd have to do is ask you to stop and you would. Because regardless of who you think you are when you're out on that soccer court, I know I can trust you."

I shrugged, then turned to look out the passenger window.

"But if you're not into it, that's okay. I just don't know if I can go to your games, then." I twisted my mouth to the side, suddenly sad. "I mean, once you're playing again. I got so turned on watching you play, but it's just not worth seeing you act like such a sore loser. I'm sorry, Hunter."

He was silent, and I didn't know what else to say. I didn't know what else I could say. Part of me was frustrated with him and part of me was feeling rejected. That part, along with most of the rest of me, was embarrassed I'd ever brought up my half-baked idea of using sex to help him get his frustrations out, which had been an even less-baked cover up for the fact that I wanted...

Well, I had told him what I wanted.

But he didn't, and that was fine, and maybe we both just needed to walk away from this conversation so we could go back to the way things were before I insisted I wanted to watch his soccer game. Maybe it was naïve of me to hope for that, or maybe it was delusional, but regardless of what Hunter had thought might happen when I saw him act the way he had, I didn't want to break up.

I hoped he didn't, either, even though I knew he was frustrated with me.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't notice until after we'd turned that he'd switched lanes and taken us onto one of the many rural sideroads that led to the farms along the highway. As fences and trees filled my view and something like worry filled my chest, I turned to him.

"Hunter?" I asked nervously.

His throat flexed. "You said you trust me?"

I had said that, and I had meant it. Swallowing, I nodded, then flattened my palms against my thighs again and watched as we went further and further down the road. A few minutes later, he turned onto another side road, and then another, until he found a road that was mostly hidden from view by trees on both sides. He slowed when he saw one of those dead-end turnouts that led onto some farmer's land and pulled into it so the side of the SUV was blocked from the view of the road.

Then, he turned off the vehicle and undid his seatbelt.

"It's called a field, Jaynie," he said evenly.

I glanced out the window at the stretch of land that I was very aware of the name for. "Um... what?"

"A soccer field." He turned towards me slowly. "Not a court. That's basketball. Or tennis."

"Oh," I said. "I thought since it was inside--"

"Still a field. You'll need to remember that for next time." He glanced down at my lap, where fistfuls of fabric from my skirt were still balled in my hands. "You want me to fuck you?"

Oh.

Oh, God.

My breath caught in my throat. "Here?"

"You said you wanted me to take you however I wanted you."

I had definitely said that, too.

And I had very much meant it.

"Uh-huh," I whispered.

"So yes, here." His voice was a low rumble. "Answer the question."

"Wh-Wha--"

"Now is the time to back out if you want to back out," he said. "Do you want me to fuck you or not?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation.

"Then take off your fucking seatbelt."

I immediately let go of my skirt and pressed the buckle, letting the belt slip away from my body. There wasn't even time for me to take a full breath before Hunter grabbed me and pulled me over the console, guiding me so I was straddling his lap. I gasped in surprise, then jumped when a loud honk echoed through the abandoned air around us as my ass hit the horn on his steering wheel. I let out a startled laugh, but Hunter didn't so much as smile; he reached under the seat and half a second later, he pushed the seat back as far as it would go and I jolted forward, slamming my chest against his.

One strong arm was around me in an instant, holding me hard against his body as the other hand went up to my neck. He pulled my head forward, capturing my mouth in a bruising hard kiss. An unintentional moan slipped out and Hunter grunted, pushing his hips up so his bulge pressed against my mound.

"If you want me to stop," he mumbled against my mouth, "you say 'stop.' As loud as you can, the second you want me to. Otherwise, you're fucking mine. Understand?"

I nodded. He sank his teeth into my bottom lip.

"Say you understand."

"I understand," I whispered breathlessly.

He bit down again and I whimpered, but he didn't release my lip until his hand shifted and moved up, his fingers slowly raking through the hair at the base of my neck. The steady, creeping motion of his hand sent a shiver of anticipation through me, my shoulders tensing as my breath came in short, excited puffs.

Then, all at once, he tightened his fist around my hair and tugged, making me gasp again and forcing my head back so my neck was revealed to him. He had complete command of my body, one strong arm still clutching me to his chest and my head immobile from how tight a grip he had on my hair.

One gentle kiss was placed at the base of my throat, a complete contradiction to the way he was holding me, but that tenderness didn't last. Maybe he was timing it, the beating of my heart forceful enough that he could feel my pulse beneath his lips, but it was just enough to remind us both of the person Hunter truly was--sweet, kind, loving, and generous in all things--before he submitted to the person he was on the soccer court.

Field.

Soccer field.

A heartbeat after he kissed my neck, he buried his face against it, his teeth dragging along my skin, not quite biting but informing me without words that he very well could, if he wanted to. He flicked out his tongue, tasting every inch of my neck before deciding which one he wanted to suck on.

"You're gonna leave a mark," I whispered as I felt a slight pinch.

He sucked harder, then released the spot. "And you're gonna like it."

Well, that was true.

That mark was followed by another one, and then one slightly lower after he undid the zipper on my jacket and pulled the collar of my shirt down so he could leave one along my collarbone. A pleasurable tingle radiated from each of the places he'd claimed, making me shiver.

He pulled back after a few moments--or rather, he tugged my head further back so he could admire the workmanship he'd put into branding me, then placed another contradictory kiss on my collarbone before he released his grip on my hair. My head fell forward and he pushed his mouth against mine, his breath hot and needy on my skin.

"This is what you wanted?" he asked.

I almost said yes, then stopped as a delightfully wicked thought crossed my mind.

"I want more," I said instead.

He laughed. Not at me, not in a way that said he thought I was being funny. No, it was more of a chuckle, a knowing sound that was full of promise and ego, a rumble that made me very glad I wasn't standing because my knees would have given out from the rush of electricity that surged through me.

"You asked for it, baby girl," he growled, and then my jacket was torn from my body.

I couldn't keep up with his hands. It was a whirlwind of motions: my jacket was tossed to the side as he buried his face against my clothed chest, then there was a large hand splayed on each of my hips, pushing me down onto the thick bulge beneath me. I moaned and suddenly my shirt was gone, yanked over my head and tossed away while Hunter's lips and teeth claimed the revealed skin on my chest. He groaned into the tops of my breasts, a low sound that seemed to drip through each of my nerves and down to my panties, which were already so wet that I was sure they were leaking onto his sweatpants.

He thrust up against me, making my breasts jiggle against his face as he pushed his arousal against my still-covered pussy. I indulged in the friction, craving more and rolling my hips as much as I could beneath the unforgiving hold his hands had on me.

I, however, was not in charge.

"You want this?" Hunter asked, then forced my hips forward and back, making me grind against his cock much harder and driving a pleasured yelp from my mouth.

"Yes," I said breathlessly. "I want it."

"You want it," he repeated, almost taunting me. "You want this cock so bad, don't you, baby girl?"

"Yes," I said again, nearly wailing. "Please. I want you to fuck me."

"No," he said, then laughed when I made a distressed noise. "Not yet, beautiful."

"But I want you inside me."

"Oh, I'm about to be inside you." He let go of my hips, sliding his hand to the side of the seat again. "But not the way you want. This is what I want."

With that, he pulled the handle that reclined the seat, tilting it back just enough that when he pushed me off his lap and onto the floor beneath the steering wheel, I had easy access to the hard cock straining the front of his pants.

Even though I was hornier than I'd ever been in my entire life, I had to marvel as I adjusted my position between Hunter's legs. The people who made his SUV were not fucking around when it came to leg room. That was probably why he'd bought the car in the first place, given his height and his long, muscular legs. It was still the wheel well of a car, however, and I was still a fully grown--albeit short--human woman, so I could only manage to move so much.

But that was fine. I was able to lean forward enough to hook my fingers into the waistband of Hunter's sweats and tug them down, noting as I did that there was indeed a wet spot on the front of them. Whether that was from me or from the leaking cock still encased in his white boxer-briefs, I didn't know; those had a wet spot on them too, but I didn't have time to examine it.