Sore Loser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And again.

And again.

My nails dug into the seat of the car, bracing myself as Hunter fucked me mercilessly. The sound of his hips hitting my ass filled the car, but I could barely hear it over the sound of my own heart and the noises being pushed from my mouth by the sheer force of his cock. He was deep inside me, so fucking deep, reaching spots that I wasn't quite sure he--or anyone, for that matter--had ever reached before simply because I hadn't been fucked hard enough.

But he was reaching them. Every. Single. Time.

I moaned his name and heard him respond in kind, my name sounding like music coming from his lips. He let go of my right hip and braced himself against the SUV, though that hand moved from the outside to the side of the driver's seat fairly quickly, and then to the seat beside me as his other hand moved off my hip and slipped beneath me.

Hunched over me, he grabbed one of my breasts, which was swinging with the force of his thrusts. Squeezing, he groaned and kissed a spot on my back, just between my shoulder blades.

"Fuck, Jaynie," he gasped. "You feel so good."

"S-So do you," I tried to say, but he used his grip on me to pull me up slightly so he could slide his other hand between my legs.

I balanced myself with one hand on the steering wheel and the other against the backrest of the seat, but nearly the entirety of my weight was held up by Hunter's hands as he fucked me, fondled me, and fingered me. Stars burst in my eyes and the world around me flickered in and out; cold air and surrounding trees and the wide field behind us ceased to exist. All that mattered was Hunter's cock and his hands and the way he felt inside me, the way his body kept slamming into mine and the overwhelming pleasure from the sensations he was giving me.

It must have been obvious that I was about to come because Hunter quietly urged me on, rubbing my clit harder as he kept his pace steady and strong.

"Come on this cock, baby girl," he ordered. "Show me why I should come home and fuck you like this every week instead of losing it on some other bastard. Be a good girl for me. Prove to me you deserve to be fucked like this."

I came apart in his arms, screaming just like he'd said I would. My body shook, convulsing as orgasmic waves took over me, clouding my vision and my mind and turning me into nothing but a bundle of nerve endings that were firing over and over and over again. Just when I thought it would never stop, that I'd be stuck in that tortuous moment of delirious intensity, it slowly faded, and I fell heavy and limp in Hunter's arms.

Buried deep inside me, he paused just long enough to gently put me back onto the driver's seat, taking his arms back from under me before gripping my hips again. He started fucking me in that selfish way I was all too happy to oblige, exhilarated by the way he took his pleasure from my body. When his breathing came faster, I knew he was close, but before he got to that point, he stopped and pulled out.

I whimpered, missing the fullness his cock provided, but not for long. Seconds after he'd pulled out, he dropped something on the floor of the car, which I realized was the condom.

He didn't re-enter me; we hadn't talked about fucking that way and no matter how indulgent we were being, I knew he wouldn't fuck me bare without asking first. Instead, he slipped his hand between my legs and spread some of the abundant wetness from my pussy along my crack, then put his cock between my cheeks and groaned as he started humping my ass. His balls rubbed against my pussy, heavy and full and ready for release, and I pushed back against him, my own way of urging him on.

It didn't take long. He was close to the edge--how could he not be, after... well, everything?--and it was only a few hard thrusts before he groaned. Moments later, his cock was throbbing, and ropes of hot cum were painting my ass and lower back, though the rest of it got caught in the skirt that was still bunched around my waist.

"Oh my God," he groaned, his voice staggered as he finished, his breath coming in hard gasps. For a few heartbeats, that was all I heard: his breath and mine, the car full of the scent of sex and cum, my body still in a hazy glow of satisfaction.

Then, Hunter swore, lifting himself off me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Shit, Jaynie, I just--I... fuck, your ass is so... I'm--"

"Don't ruin this with an apology," I said. "I'm fine. More than fine. That was amazing."

He hesitated, then laughed awkwardly. "Okay, good. Because I was gonna... your ass looks so fucking hot, all red like that and covered with cum. But I should... let me grab you a shirt or something to--"

"Don't worry about it." I pushed back, balancing on the running board as I shimmied my panties back up and then flipped my skirt back down over them before stepping down and turning to face him. "It's all washable."

Hunter looked at me, a crease on his forehead betraying his concern as he lifted a hand to my cheek and tilted my head up. His eyes darted as he took in my face and expression. Then, apparently satisfied that I was as okay as I said I was, he relaxed and stooped down to kiss me.

"Will you come to my next game?" he murmured. "After my suspension's done?"

"Depends," I said, kissing him back. "Are you gonna punch a guy in the face again?"

"Baby girl, if all I have to do to fuck you like this again is not punch a guy in the face, I'm the luckiest guy alive. I'd punch myself in the face to do this all over again."

"No punching anyone in the face," I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me, enveloping my still-naked torso in warmth. "Yes, I'll come to your game, and if you don't act like a sore loser, we can do this all over again."

"You're amazing," he murmured. "Fucking amazing. I'm gonna take you home and run you a bath. And bring you your book. And wash your back for you and give you a massage and then kiss you all over and eat your pussy for hours."

He kissed me again, then let go and bent over so he could pick up my bra for me before tracking down my shirt that had somehow ended up in the backseat of the SUV. I dressed, shivering slightly as my body cooled down, and went to get into the passenger side of the vehicle.

"Wait!" Hunter said. "Lemme grab that shirt like I said. Or... wait, I might have--"

"It's fine," I said. "I'll do laundry when I get home."

He closed the trunk and jogged around the vehicle, a heart-meltingly lopsided grin on his face and a blanket in his hands.

"It's not for you," he said. "It's to sit on so you don't get cum all over my seats."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him, but I ended up appreciating the extra padding when I sat down and realized just how tender the skin on my ass was. But even though it smarted each time we went over a bump--and since we'd ended up on a rural road, there were a lot of those--I didn't say a word about it to Hunter.

After all, I could stand being a little sore if it meant he wasn't going to be a sore loser anymore.

***

Thank you to everyone who proofread and beta read this story. Special thanks to Paul M, Kevin Matheny, centralsquareguy, KW, AG, PM, N, ED, KJ, MidNyt, and RP.

I hope you enjoyed the story!