Sore Loser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it out, Jaynie," he demanded when I paused.

I did as he asked, slipping his underwear down and revealing his gorgeously thick, already weeping cock. I bit back a smirk as I looked at the veiny, throbbing erection jutting up in front of me.

Sure, Hunter, I thought. I'm supposed to believe you don't want to fuck the mind out of my body when you're already hard as stone.

But I didn't say that. I didn't need to. He'd already proved he'd been lying, especially since I was now crammed into the wheel well in my bra and a skirt, with the gravel on the floor mats digging into my bare knees.

Hunter lifted his hips just enough to let me get his boxer-briefs to the middle of his thighs before grabbing my hair again and pulling my head forward. The tip of his cock brushed against my lips and I looked up at him, his eyes betraying his need even more than the hardness of his cock did.

"Open your mouth," he said.

In what I hoped was a teasing, coquettish way, I parted my lips just slightly. Hunter waited, then tightened his grip on my hair, his eyes darkening.

"Do you want this cock or not?" he asked. "Open it properly or I'll do it for you. I think one of those things is gonna feel better than the other, don't you, baby girl?"

Eyes wide as he taunted me with my own words, I let my jaw fall the rest of the way open. Instantly, Hunter pushed his cock forward, driving it past my lips and letting the head drag across my tongue. There was a brief moment when I could taste the flavour of him, a faint hint of soap and salt and raw need, and then he shoved himself to the back of my throat.

The urge to gag flared up, tears springing into my eyes as my stomach started clenching. I fought it with everything I had, knowing Hunter would hear me choke and pull back immediately, that look of primal lust fading as he worried that he'd gone too far. And that was the absolute last thing I wanted, not when we'd just started and I was revelling in the way he was looking at me and speaking to me and using me.

Inhaling sharply through my nose, I managed to repress it, though just barely. Hunter seemed to notice or at least suspect something and the hand in my hair loosened. Panicked, I lifted my hand to his and looked up at him, hoping my eyes weren't watering too much, and held his gaze as I pressed down on his hand.

"Oh, fuck," he hissed, and I let my hand drop away as his other hand moved to the back of my head.

There was no point in me trying to control the pace of the blowjob. Hunter took over, staring directly into my eyes as he moved my head the way he wanted to. I'd sucked his cock before, but never like this; never with him taking over, using my mouth instead of letting me lick and tease the head of his cock while I stroked his shaft. He'd always said he liked how I sucked him off and I believed that. I liked going down on him and more than once, he'd come and then held me to his chest so he could catch his breath before returning the favour.

But this wasn't like that. This was him fucking my face, grinding the head of his cock into the back of my throat and listening to the uncontrollably sloppy sounds escaping my mouth.

And as much as I hated to admit it, I loved it. My body was singing, my nipples hard beneath my bra and my pussy dripping. It almost hurt, the aching need I had, so turned on that I felt like a heavy exhale close enough to my clit would make me come. I squirmed, but there wasn't enough room in the wheel well for me to properly shift. My panties were plastered to my pussy and the best I would've been able to do would be to squeeze my thighs together, but the way I was positioned, I could barely get them tight enough. Not to mention it wouldn't give me the relief I needed.

So with my lips wrapped around him and his cock dragging along my tongue with each thrust, I moved my hands from where they were sitting uselessly on his thighs. Between his thrusts, I wormed my arms down to my sides, my shoulders pressed tight against his knees as he used my face.

It wasn't until I'd worked the hem of my skirt up in one hand that Hunter realized what I was doing.

"Fuck," he breathed, moving one hand off my head so he could see better. "Are you going to touch yourself while you suck my cock?"

I made a choked noise against the cock in my throat that was intended to be either an affirmative answer or a moan. I wasn't exactly sure. But I held his gaze as I worked my fingers into my panties by pulling them to the side, since I couldn't lift my shoulder enough to slide them in from the waistband.

Another choked noise rumbled against his cock as I felt the slickness of my pussy. I was beyond soaked; everything from my thighs to my folds to my mound was coated in wetness and my pussy was so warm that I could feel the heat without even pushing a finger inside.

Not that I didn't finger myself. Because I absolutely fucking did.

I didn't go for my clit right away. My body felt hollow, desperate for something that would satiate that hungry, yearning ache, and the best I could do right then was my finger. I slipped it inside and whimpered, though the sound was muffled.

Hunter groaned and rested one arm against the car door while gathering my hair in his hand again.

"That's right, baby girl," he said. "Fuck yourself while I fuck your mouth. Make yourself feel good."

I pushed another finger inside myself and brushed the base of my thumb against my clit. Relief soared through me and my eyes fluttered closed involuntarily as my pussy walls squeezed around my fingers.

Hunter yanked my hair hard and my eyes flew back open.

"No," he grunted. "I'm the one letting you play with yourself, so you let me look at you while you touch your greedy little cunt."

Hardly daring to blink, I stared up at him, certain that my eyes were wide and my cheeks were flushed pink. A sloppy mix of spit and pre-cum trickled down my chin as he kept fucking my head down on his cock, dripping onto my chest and the tops of my still-contained breasts.

"Good girl," he whispered. "You look so fucking irresistible right now, baby. Keep taking it. You're taking it so good."

My thighs trembled, his words so stimulating that it was almost like they were touching my clit rather than my hand. Short, quick bursts through my nose were the only way I could breathe, though that wasn't why I was feeling light-headed. That was from the pleasure, from the way I was fingering myself, from the buildup of bliss that was radiating from that eager, aching spot in the core of my body.

It rose and spread, delight dancing along my skin and to my hips, my thighs, my ribs, my breasts--everything. My limbs began to feel numb in the best way as that promise of overwhelming euphoria built up and up and up. I stared into my boyfriend's eyes, but keeping my own open was growing more and more difficult.

"That's right," he encouraged. "Come on, baby girl. Let me see you come while you've got my cock in your mouth. Let me see how fucking much you love being my little cocksucker."

His cock muffled the sound of me coming, though Hunter might not have noticed. He groaned as I cried out uncontrollably, an unintelligible noise erupting from me as my pussy clenched around my fingers and my body spasmed, bursting with the sudden release of ecstasy. Try as I might, I couldn't keep my eyes open, squeezing them shut as every other muscle in my body tightened in a desperate attempt to contain the feelings rippling and rolling through me.

If Hunter minded that I wasn't looking at him, he didn't say anything, though he did stop pushing his cock down my throat while I shivered and writhed in front of him. Once the final burst of pleasure faded and I could open my eyes again, I looked up at him, aware my lips were still wrapped around his cock and my hand was still between my legs, giving him my silent go-ahead.

But he didn't. A satisfied smirk made the corner of his mouth flick up, then he slowly pulled my head back until I let his still-unspent cock fall from my lips. I took a deep breath once it had, looking up at him.

"You seem a little trapped under there," he said conversationally.

"A little," I said.

"I'll let you out, but once I do, I'm going to throw you across the seat and fuck you until you can't walk properly."

That recently doused fire in my core flared up again, instantly burning up any satisfaction and replacing it with more need.

"Okay," I said in a tiny voice.

Hunter's lower lip curled into his mouth. "So if you need a break to recover, now's the time to take it. Because I won't be letting up until I come all over you, baby girl."

"I don't need a break."

He flicked up one eyebrow. "No?"

I sat back as much as I could, looking up at him defiantly. "I want you to fuck me now, Hunter."

He smirked, then half-shrugged before throwing the car door open. Cold air rushed into the vehicle, raising trails of goosebumps along my exposed skin. Tragically, he pulled up his boxers and sweats, covering his beautiful, throbbing erection before working his right leg past me and getting out. Shivering, I ran a hand across my face and chin, but before I could ease myself out of the wheel well, Hunter grabbed me and pulled me partway out of the car before shoving me up onto the driver's seat, twisting me so my legs were hanging out the open door.

"Wha--" I said, but he tugged me forward, stepping between my legs and kissing me as he grabbed one breast in each hand and squeezed.

I moaned as he gripped me, his fingers digging into the sensitive flesh just hard enough to be firm, but not painfully uncomfortable. I lifted my arms to his shoulders, feeling the muscles beneath his t-shirt as he crushed his mouth against mine.

"What am I gonna do with you, baby girl?" he murmured. "You sit there and tell me you want me to fuck you, that you want me to save up all my anger when people fuck with me so I can use it to destroy that perfect little pussy I love so much, all these goddamn obscene words coming out of this sweet mouth of yours. You know what I saw just now?"

He tightened his hands on my breasts again and I gasped.

"N-No," I said.

"I saw my pretty girlfriend get shoved down on her knees, still wearing that fucking ruffled skirt with her tits spilling out of a bra that has goddamn cartoon llamas on it. I saw her finger herself while I made her choke on my cock. Felt her fucking moans as I used her mouth." He let go of my left breast, just to bring his hand up to my chin and cup it, holding my face hard so I couldn't pull away from him. "I've been trying so hard to be the nice, sweet boyfriend I thought you deserved, but you don't want that, do you? You want someone who will fuck you as dirty as he fights."

"Yes," I moaned, and he sank his teeth into my bottom lip. I let out a soft wail and he did it again, then sucked on the tender spot he'd bitten as he let go of my chin and wrapped both arms around me so he could unclasp my bra. It fell away from my chest and I wriggled my arms out of it, letting it fall to the ground beside the SUV.

Hunter dipped his head and shoved his face between my breasts. He nuzzled them, the slight scuff on his chin leaving rough patches of red on my pale skin. From there he used his tongue to guide him to my nipple, tugging on it with his teeth. I cried out as he nibbled on it, then made a low mewling sound as he soothed it by circling the stiff nub with his tongue.

He repeated the action on my other breast, cupping the first one in his hand so he could feel the hardness of my nipple pressing into his palm. Once he'd let my nipple fall from his teeth, a pleasant stinging radiating from the sensitive buds across my entire chest, he straightened back up and shoved his hand between my legs as he kissed me again.

"Listen to me," he demanded. "When I'm done kissing you, you're going to turn around and get on your hands and knees with your sweet ass on display for anyone out there to see while you wait for me."

I gulped, even though both of us knew very well that there was hardly any chance of there being a single living soul in the field behind us. "Okay."

"Good girl," he breathed, and a shiver that had nothing to do with the cool outdoor air ran through me. "You keep your eyes looking straight forward, understand? All I want to see is your ass hanging out the door of my car. No peeking."

"I won't peek," I promised.

He nipped at my lip one more time, then let go of me and stepped back, turning to walk to the back of the SUV.

I wasted no time doing what he asked, clambering back into the SUV and balancing my knees on the edge of the driver's seat and my forearms on the edge of the passenger seat, thankful that the center console was below the seat level so I didn't have to contort around it. My breasts hung below me and cold air tickled up the back of my thighs, making the heat of my pussy seem almost uncomfortably warm.

Hunter opened the trunk and grabbed his gym bag, rooting through it for a moment before grabbing something and slamming the door closed. I almost turned my head, but he'd said not to, so I kept looking forward and waited with electrified anticipation for him to move back behind me.

But he didn't.

I waited, then licked my lips nervously, the spot Hunter had nibbled on still tender. I couldn't hear him, couldn't see him, couldn't feel the looming presence of him behind me as he prepared to fuck me.

But he'd said not to peek.

Restlessly, I tapped my fingers on the passenger seat, shivering again as more goosebumps raised on my arms. A soft breeze stirred the fabric of my skirt, blowing it up slightly. Not that it was covering much; I knew my panties were exposed, and not just my panties, but the soaked spot in the middle of them betraying my arousal. Aside from the pounding of my heart and the slight rustle of the car seats when I shifted my weight from knee to knee, the world around me was silent. I couldn't hear footsteps, breathing, anything that would tell me where my boyfriend was.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I shifted again, letting my hip lean against the backrest so I could twist in place and look over my shoulder.

Hunter was standing a few feet behind me, his arms folded across his chest. When our eyes met, he raised his eyebrows.

"What'd I say?" he asked, his voice low.

Heat rising on my face, I turned back around quickly, but it wasn't enough.

"Oh, baby girl," he said, and now I could hear him walking towards me. "I asked you a question."

"You said eyes looking straight forward," I replied in a quick, high-pitched voice.

"And what did I just see?"

"I didn't know where you went."

Warm fingers were suddenly circling my ankles and a shudder that had nothing to do with the cold overtook me. His hands slid up my calves, teasing my chilled skin.

"I went to get a condom so I can give my girlfriend the fucking she's been begging for," he said in a low voice. "And I came back to see her sexy ass up in the air, so I was taking a moment to admire it when she decided she didn't want to listen to me anymore."

"But I--"

"And then I asked her a question--twice--and she didn't give me a direct answer. What happened to my good girl, baby?"

"I..." I breathed. "I, um..."

"I think someone needs to see what happens when she doesn't listen to me, don't you?"

His fingers moved up my thighs and under my skirt, caressing my ass as I realized he'd very intentionally made me turn around. My breath caught in my throat as he flipped the fabric of my skirt up and traced his fingers along my covered ass crack.

"I asked you a question, baby girl," he said.

"Yes," I said. "Show me what happens."

He laughed, then made me jump when suddenly there was a sharp pinch on one of my cheeks and a warm breath soothing it. I'd had no idea Hunter was such a biter, but damn if I didn't fucking love it.

"You know how silly you sounded when you said you wanted me to slap your ass like I did with my teammates?" he teased. "That's just stupid guy stuff. I'd never slap your ass like that."

His hands were suddenly on my hips and he pulled me backwards. I yelped, catching myself as he slid me down so my stomach was resting on the seat. After a harrowing moment, my feet found the running boards so I prop myself up more easily. Hunter pushed my skirt up again, then hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and tugged them down just past my ass. He leaned in and hunched over my body so the next time he spoke, his voice was in my ear.

"No, your ass is gonna be spanked properly." His covered erection pressed against me, hard as ever against my exposed skin. "Good and hard, like I fucking mean it. You want that, baby girl?"

"Uh-huh," I said.

"Of course you do."

He straightened up, tracing his hands down my bare back and caressing my ass again. The only indication he was about to hit me was that his touch disappeared; I inhaled sharply and tensed, and a moment later his hand struck my ass cheek.

It was more startling than anything. I jumped forward slightly, but the sting of pain I'd expected wasn't present. Pursing my lips, I waited, anticipating another one, but Hunter just traced his fingers along my ass again.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I turned again, looking over my shoulder at him with wide eyes. "I thought you said you were gonna spank me like you meant it."

His eyebrow flicked up, then he shrugged and slowly shook his head.

"You asked for it, baby girl," he said, and I didn't even have time to turn back around before he brought his hand down on my ass again.

A loud crack echoed around us and I jolted forward, my stomach hitting the seat as a searing sting radiated from the spot he'd slapped. I yelped, stunned at the suddenness of the pain on my ass and the rush of adrenaline that seemed to radiate from my pussy, and seconds later Hunter's fingers were soothing the burning spot on my ass cheek.

"Did that feel like I meant it?" he asked, his voice betraying his concern.

"Maybe," I gasped. "You should probably do it again, just to be sure."

His hand paused its soothing motions, a brief hesitation that I worried meant he was going to stop, that he thought he'd taken it too far. Then, a low, throaty chuckle was my only warning as he drew his hand back. A second powerful snap resonated and I cried out again.

"There," he said, stroking the sore spot he'd just left on my other ass cheek as my body quivered beneath him. "A matching pair of handprints on this perfect ass of yours."

"One more?" I asked breathlessly.

Hunter made a soft noise and I tensed when his hand moved away, but it was replaced a moment later by the incredibly intimate feeling of his lips kissing the spot he'd just struck, his breath oddly soothing against what I was sure was reddened skin.

"Nice try, baby girl," he said. "It's my turn to get what I want."

"And what's that?"

His lips moved away from my ass as he straightened up. He must have put the condom on while I was staring straight forward like I was supposed to. Maybe he'd even intended to walk up and enter me wordlessly, fucking me hard and fast and deep without even a warning that he was about to do it, before I'd felt the need to twist around and see where he was. I didn't know, but it didn't matter.

"I'm going to fuck you until you're screaming," he answered, punctuating the sentence by grabbing my hips and shoving his cock inside me.

Technically, he could have stopped fucking me right then, because I shrieked as he buried his thick cock in my desperate pussy. He didn't, thank God, because I might have actually sobbed if he took it out when it felt so good, when it was stretching me and filling me and owning me. But he didn't stop; he didn't so much as hesitate before pulling back before slamming himself forward, so deep inside me that his hips pressed against the blazing handprints on my ass cheeks. I cried out again, though it must have been obvious that it was a cry of ecstasy because he didn't pause before digging his fingertips into my hips so hard that I was sure they would bruise and plunging inside of me again.