All Comments on 'Soren and His Sisters'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KazuKazualmost 12 years ago
Different, but a fun read.

I really enjoyed this story; it's different and hope you keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Held my interest. Left wondering if Kyle will join Cyn in her private contracting business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

all the cheating and blackmail was a real turn off. please keep the garbage out of the incest area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You lost me...

You lost me at the word "Dreadlocks".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

While a very intersting story it got complicated and confusing quickly

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who has read this story. I appreciate your time and any constructive comments that you may have. I am very grateful to the persons who have favourited this story as well. With so few persons having read it, to have two favourites makes this my most successful offering here to date.

I should like to point out that I did NOT submit this as an "Incest" story, but rather as a "Romance" between Cyn and Kyle. I am just as disappointed to see it here as you are though I am not surprised. Second, all of my stories are about Jamaicans and set in Jamaica, and I happen to wear dreadlocks myself; so if you're squeamish about them then you'll be wasting your time reading any of my work since all of my female leads, and some of the men, will wear dreads too.

giggityguygiggityguyalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful, but perhaps misplaced

This story was remarkably well written and executed, but I wonder if it really belongs on a website like Literotica: despite the sexual undercurrents it is really more of a thriller than erotica. You certainly deserve commendation for the work, but for its writing and imagination, not for its sexual appeal. The story could easily stand on its own merits. Nice work.

retiredMarineretiredMarinealmost 12 years ago
Well done...

very tightly woven story line. Only noticed 1 error (wondering instead of wandering) so your editing was outstanding. Hopefully you have written more and will continue to entertain us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Written

This story is one of the best I've read. I hope you continue to write more. :)

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 12 years ago
loved it

I really enjoyed reading this =D it has kind of a Mr

and Mrs smith feel to it lol hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was very well written with fine detail and lots of arousing content. Bravo!

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dynamite

I loved it it had great intrigue

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 6 years ago
Bravo

I think she's my type too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous