Sorority Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head to the side, looking between Lisa's legs into the kitchen. She laughed heartily, seeing three of her sisters kneeling on the floor, each of them surely wishing to greet Lisa in their own way.

All three of them had clearly anticipated their goddess' arrival, having ensured their pussies were wet and their breasts grown from several orgasms, as had long been traditional when Beta Beta sisters were entertaining guests of honor. Amber remembered her manners, introducing each of them in turn.

"The blonde beauty with pigtails is Heather, goddess. Notice how she has grown her breasts large for you, squeezing them gently between her elbows," Amber said with a flourish, still rubbing her pussy on Lisa's calves. Heather had clearly enjoyed several orgasms today, as her breasts had swollen huge, covering almost all the space between her shoulders and her navel.

Amber lowered herself back to the floor, thrusting her wetness hard against Lisa's ankle. She had to catch up to her sisters. It wouldn't do at all for the sorority president to be so obviously outclassed! She hoped that Lisa didn't notice her shame, and pointed towards the second girl kneeling on the floor.

"The gorgeous girl in the middle is Jessie, goddess. I assure you that her long tongue and huge breasts will bring you much pleasure," Amber embellished. A ruby red lip coloring was smeared around Jessie's mouth, and it didn't surprise Lisa to see that Jessie's sisters loved kissing her.

Jessie was holding her mouth open, fully extending her long tongue, which passed below her chin. Her saliva was drooling along the tops of her nude chest, which she had grown even larger than Heather's basketball-sized breasts in honor of Lisa's arrival. Jessie hoped her goddess appreciated how her saliva-covered milky breasts complimented her soaked legs, thanks to her continuously dripping pussy.

"And there, goddess, you can see Rachel," said Amber, giving a long lick along Lisa's inner thigh and swallowing a large mouthful of her arousal.

"Rachel's always been busty, but you can see she really outdid herself for you. Nicely done, Rachel!" she said, beaming with pride.

Rachel's breasts were enormous, stretching below her hips and so far forward that she had trouble reaching her own milky nipples. Her long brown ponytail was soaked through with her own milk, sticking wetly to her nude body.

Amber slid her pussy down Lisa's leg and lowered it onto Lisa's ankle. She peered between Lisa's legs, admiring how Rachel's towering nipples dripped milk onto her own knees.

"As you know, goddess, we Beta Betas have to grow our breasts each day anew, in our tireless pursuit of orgiastic excellence. Rachel and her sisters have been pleasuring each other all day in your honor!" Amber enthused. She thought Rachel's huge breasts were so sexy, and the mere sight of them while being so close to goddess Lisa's pussy proved too much for her. She felt herself plunging into her own climax.

Amber's pussy gushed its arousal across Lisa's feet and a large area of the kitchen's tile floor. She grinned as she felt her breasts growing from the climax, becoming larger and heavier on her chest. They felt simply amazing as they swelled larger. After only a moment they were large enough for her to wrap them around her goddess' leg, which she did without hesitation. She returned to enthusiastically thrusting her hips, rubbing her pussy on Lisa's ankle.

Lisa was sure that she'd had sex with all four of these girls before. That weird deja vu was back again, but it was hard to focus with so much nude skin around, and maybe she just needed to relax after all. She felt a fresh deluge of hot liquids spraying across her left foot and heard Amber giggling below her. That gave her an idea.

"You three," she said, gazing at the three girls kneeling before her.

"Spread your legs."

Heather, Jessie, and Rachel immediately opened their legs wide, revealing their bare pussies. Their arousal was obvious, as all three of them were squirting onto the floor between their legs. A growing pool of milk and squirt was covering most of the tile floor. They splashed happily in it, sliding their legs open and closed to cover them all over in their own juices.

They seemed in need of release, Lisa thought. She figured it was the least she could do to let them blow off some steam.

"I want you licking each other's pussies until your breasts are too big to reach your sisters," Lisa intoned.

"Of course, Lisa!" Heather smiled.

"Anything you want!" Jessie exclaimed.

"That's so hot!" Rachel admired, staring lovingly at Lisa.

They immediately arranged themselves in a triangle on the tile floor, thrusting their chests into the narrow space between them, which was nearly filled by Rachel's huge breasts alone. Each of them settled in between the spread legs of one of her sisters.

All three of their faces were instantly soaked by each other's pussies. They laughed, opening their mouths wide and wrapping their lips around their sisters' soaked centers. They sprayed their arousal all over each others' faces for long minutes, during which they set to their task with great enthusiasm, hoping that Lisa would approve of their skills.

Like most sisters of Beta Beta, all three had spent many hours practicing the art of pussy licking, on top of having substantial natural gifts as well. They soon worked themselves into a frenzy, each girl aspiring to lick and suck her sister's pussy better and faster than the next. It was Rachel who lost control first, squirting a thick jet of her gushing arousal across Jessie's face that completely soaked her sister's curly brown hair.

The large spheres of Rachel's breasts grew even bigger, taking up more of the space between their bodies and gently nudging her sisters' breasts out of the way.

"Ooh! I love feeling my boobs grow bigger!" Rachel cried.

This remark drew Heather's attention, and she lifted her head from between Jessie's legs to admire Rachel's bosom.

"That is so hot! Your sexy breasts are so huge, Rachel. I don't think I've ever seen them so big before!" she complimented.

Jessie redoubled her efforts with her tongue between Rachel's legs, doing her best to help Rachel grow her chest large enough to satisfy goddess Lisa. She licked and sucked Rachel's pussy with gusto, and its occasional gushes of sticky arousal all over her face let her know that her sister appreciated her efforts.

"Oh, goddess! Jessie, your tongue feels so good in my pussy!" Rachel wailed, and soon launched into another climax from Jessie's efforts. A moment later her pleasure increased even more when she sensed her breasts growing larger across the wet tile floor.

"Very impressive," Lisa had to admit. Rachel's chest had grown enormous enough to push Jessie and Heather away from her.

"All of you, sit up."

All three girls sat up on the liquid-covered floor and stared at her. Lisa's approval was alluring beyond measure. They felt like they were staring into the sun.

Heather took initiative, spinning herself around with her palms on the floor, raising her hips and spreading her legs. She did her best to present her dripping pussy to Lisa.

"Please, goddess, use my pussy! I'm so wet for you!" she called over her shoulder, almost begging.

Jessie felt great affection for her sister, and put her own arousal aside for a moment to help with what she recognized as Heather's obvious need. She leaned over Heather's taut bottom and extended her long tongue to lap at Heather's upthrust pussy. Heather clearly appreciated her efforts, for her pussy released a sudden large gush of sticky arousal that spurted more than six feet away to splash over Lisa's feet.

Jessie slurped her tongue back between her lips, then turned to smile at Lisa.

"It's true, Lisa! Heather just has the sweetest, wettest pussy. I promise you'll love it!" she called, trying to be supportive of her sister. She poked out her tongue again and began gently thrusting it in and out of Heather's dripping pussy, causing Heather to moan loudly over her shoulder.

Rachel wasn't one to be outdone by her sisters, though, and moved both arms underneath her own huge breasts. She did her best to lift them towards Lisa, but they were so large that they overflowed her arms, and her gesture served mostly to send great quaking shivers through them. Her thick nipples were fully erect, tracing large circles in the air and leaking her milk. She hoped Lisa would notice her as she did her best to present her breasts.

"Goddess, please make use of my breasts! I grew them so large just for you," she whispered with urgency. She rose to her knees and spread her legs to reveal her pussy to Lisa. She knew her pussy was always so wet whenever she was around her sisters, and she hoped it would make her all the more attractive in Lisa's eyes.

Amber was thrusting her own pussy into Lisa's left ankle with extra vigor, hoping that her goddess wouldn't forget about her. She made a point of switching to Lisa's other leg, sliding herself across the floor until she could rub herself all over Lisa's right ankle in hopes of impressing her.

Lisa chuckled. She was used to all this attention, yet she never tired of it. Besides, it wasn't these girls' fault that she was feeling strange today. It wouldn't be right to deny them their pleasure.

"All right. Come on, all of you," she said, beckoning warmly.

The four other girls whooped with glee. Heather, Jessie, and Rachel scrambled across the floor towards their goddess, whom they were dismayed to see had turned away and started walking down the hall. Lisa turned back to peer at them, and they froze in place, awaiting her command.

"Wait," said the brunette goddess. "I want all of you to crawl."

She turned away, walking towards the lounge. Amber looked into the kitchen for just a moment, her eyes wide. She immediately started down the hallway on all fours after Lisa, trying to point her pussy towards whichever of Lisa's legs was nearer.

Lisa arrived in the doorway of the lounge. Three nude girls were sitting closely together on the extra large couch that dominated the room. Each girl was using both hands to rub the pussies of her two friends, as would be expected of any sister of Beta Beta. Besides, it was only polite to help your sisters get off whenever you're sitting next to each other.

None of them noticed Lisa standing in the doorway. The sister in the middle, a pretty girl with long platinum blonde hair, was looking back and forth between the girls on either side of her.

"Ooh, you girls are making my nipples so hard!" she exclaimed.

"Do you want to practice sucking on them?"

"Yay!" the other two girls yelped. Each of them grabbed one of the blonde girl's breasts and sucked a hard nipple into their mouths.

There was something unusual here too, Lisa thought. It was that strange sensation again. The lounge and its large sofa were somehow familiar to her, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

As she stood pondering, the four girls crawling along the floor behind her finally caught up with her. They allowed their president to have first choice, respecting their sorority tradition even while they were almost blind with lust. Amber quickly spread her legs wide and returned to rubbing her pussy all over Lisa's ankle.

Lisa looked down, recognizing the great spheres of Rachel's huge breasts enveloping her left leg from behind. Rachel began sliding her chest up and down Lisa's legs, through the great trails of wetness that seemed to flow without end from Lisa's pussy.

After another moment, Jessie and Heather appeared on the floor in front of her, having crawled around from either side. They were on their knees, and as Lisa watched, they both touched their foreheads to the carpet.

"Please mistress, allow us to suck your beautiful toes," Jessie said. She twirled her long tongue for emphasis.

Lisa grinned at them and they leapt forward, one of them towards each of her feet. Lisa had long enjoyed her sexy sisters sucking on her toes, and they knew it was one of the best ways to indulge her. Heather had a harder time of it though, as she was licking and sucking the same foot against which Amber had been grinding her pussy, which regularly doused Heather's face in great sticky jets of squirt.

Lisa paused for a moment, enjoying the sensations and sounds of Heather and Jessie whimpering and moaning with delight as they worshipped her feet.

Amber was as ever a proper hostess, and she realized while licking Lisa's long legs that the goddess might want to relax in her room.

"Goddess Lisa... please allow me... to show you to your chambers," she said, while licking Lisa's inner thighs. She was trying to lick as close to her goddess' pussy as would be polite without being invited. She felt herself flushing hot when she saw Lisa smiling down at her.

Lisa stepped away, gently pulling her toes out of Heather and Jessie's mouths, sliding her foot away from Amber's gushing pussy, and extracting her other leg from between Rachel's huge breasts. She strolled slowly down the hallway as all four girls enthusiastically crawled after her.

Amber had taken to spreading her legs wide and launching herself forwards, a desperate attempt to keep her pussy in contact with her goddess as often as possible. Heather and Jessie were not faring much better, and Rachel seemed to have the most difficulty reaching the floor while crawling with her huge breasts spreading out all around her.

Every few steps one of them would stumble, causing a pile-up of sweaty, sticky girl-flesh that they quickly disentangled, then continued across the floor after their beautiful mistress.

Lisa arrived in a familiar-looking doorway. She paused, running her hands along the door frame. She had definitely seen it before.

After a moment pondering, she felt a warm, wet sensation rubbing rhythmically against her ankle. One of her sisters was humping her again, and she felt her foot covered in a fresh coating of hot arousal.

"Leave me for now, girls," she said distractedly, waving them away. All four of them pouted, then slinked away on their hands and knees as they crawled towards the lounge.

Lisa stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her. It was a modestly-sized pillow pit with a large bed at its center, and it too seemed somehow familiar to her.

In the center of the bed was a small pink envelope, upon which her name was written. She sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing it and opening it to reveal a hand-written note:

Goddess Lisa,

The sisters of Beta Beta are here to serve your every need! May all your wishes come true.

A. Friend

There was something else in the envelope, too. She was thankful for the large array of lights over the bed that illuminated her nude body, and held the envelope upside-down over her palm.

A small purple crystal fell into her hand. At that very same moment, the door swung wide open.

"Hey roomie!" called a feminine voice from behind the door. A tall brunette with beautiful tan skin walked into the room. She was completely nude, like any sorority sister was expected to be, and her slender form was pleasing in Lisa's eyes.

"I'm Ella," the girl started, casting a glance over the pillow pit. The moment she laid eyes on Lisa, her mouth opened and she fell to her knees.

"Goddess!" she whimpered. She couldn't help herself and started crawling towards the stunning vision sitting a few feet away. She arrived next to the bed, and Lisa felt the warm, wet sensation of Ella's tongue animatedly licking her feet.

Ella gasped and moaned as she worshipped Lisa's legs and feet for several long minutes. She had never thought she would ever be this happy. She imagined she could spend all of eternity licking any part of this astonishing goddess.

Lisa was turning the crystal over in her hand, pondering. Something had been bothering her, and she finally knew what it was. It was those three girls they had passed in the lounge a few minutes earlier, on the way to her room. Those girls had been pleasing each other... and not her.

Her sisters may have called her a goddess, but she didn't really feel like one. She was used to them feeling compelled to lick her feet and worship her body, of course, but that was hardly the same thing. And on that note, she thought, she had to admit that Ella had a more talented tongue than perhaps any of her sisters, save for Jessie.

She felt a strange need to verbalize her desire. She closed her fingers around the purple crystal.

"I wish that I were the sorority goddess my sisters knew me to be, and that my sisters lived only to serve and worship me!"

The crystal, held tight in her fist, started glowing purple.

Lisa felt her big toe being sucked into Ella's mouth. There was something else on her mind, too. The name on that note was somehow familiar. Her mouth opened again as if on its own, speaking her desire.

"I wish that whoever 'A. Friend' is would present themselves to me," she whispered, falling backwards onto the bed.

The purple crystal in her hand glowed brighter. She chuckled at herself for having made such silly wishes. Maybe she just needed to relax, she thought, and she could put her cute roommate to use.

"Come here, Ella. I want your pussy on my mouth," she called, then heard a gasp from somewhere below.

"Right away, Lisa!" said Ella with breathless excitement. She clambered onto the bed and turned around atop her mistress.

Lisa grinned as she saw Ella's dripping pussy lowering slowly from above. She released the crystal from her grasp, bringing both hands towards Ella's wet folds.

The instant the crystal left her touch, a bright purple flash filled the room. The light overwhelmed Lisa's sight until there was nothing else --

"Welcome, goddess Lisa!" said several hundred female voices in near-perfect unison.

It was early in the morning, and it had long been traditional for all of the sisters of the goddess to present themselves each day when the goddess awoke.

They all lived together inside a large stone temple, which the university had built in honor of the living goddess. The temple contained the goddess' bedchambers at one end, connected by a long, straight hallway to the goddess' throne room at the opposite end.

Hundreds of girls lined both sides of the hallway for its entire length. They were seated on a purple carpet, each girl nude and spreading her legs wide, crossing her legs over or under her sisters' legs next to her. They were all eagerly presenting their bare, wet pussies and their milky breasts, hoping beyond hope that the goddess would notice them as she passed by.

After a long moment, no one had emerged from the bedchambers. The hundreds of assembled sisters began shifting awkwardly. Several dozen of the younger, more impatient girls began rubbing their dripping pussies against the carpet, desperate for any relief. Their nearby sisters noticed their unease and tried to calm them, reaching over and gently rubbing and fingering their needy pussies.

Three members of the goddess' council emerged into the hallway from within the goddess' bedchambers. They were all fully nude, as befitting any servant of the goddess.

One of them was famous among the sisters as being first among the council. She had been blessed with enormous breasts, which extended several arm-lengths ahead of her and hung below her knees, but they were remarkably perky and firm and she seemed to have little difficulty walking around with their weight. A small red clasp was clamped around the base of her huge left nipple, which identified her status as a member of the goddess' council.

She paused just inside the hallway, turning towards the girls who had arrived with her.

"She's certainly in excellent form today, isn't she, Heather?"