Sorority Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber smiled, enjoying Lisa's friendly embrace. She was impressed by Lisa's gorgeous slender body and her eyes kept returning to Lisa's bare pussy. It was perfectly formed and completely hairless, and in her mind, the most beautiful element of the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen.

She couldn't help herself and reached out, placing her palm on Lisa's pretty pussy. With her other hand she gently stroked her own pussy, knowing that it was important for the sisters of Beta Beta to embrace their own pleasure too. They stepped towards each other and embraced, meeting in a deep kiss.

Lisa was thankful for a few moments of sharing her lips and tongue with the older girl. With her eyes closed, she pondered her curious circumstances and enjoyed having her tongue sucked and pussy rubbed at the same time. She gave Amber's breast a gentle squeeze in her hand, enjoying its heft, although she found herself wishing that they both had much larger chests.

Amber rubbed her palm against Lisa's dripping pussy as they kissed. She enjoyed feeling her hands coated with the slippery wetness of any of her sisters, and was especially grateful to touch such an astonishingly beautiful girl as Lisa.

She soon felt Lisa writhing in her grip. She knew that this gorgeous first-year girl was close to orgasm, a fine opportunity for a reminder which of them was president. She withdrew her hand from Lisa's dripping pussy and stepped away.

"Right this way! Let's see who's in the kitchen," she said, licking her lips sultrily. She extended an arm towards the younger brunette.

Lisa took Amber's arm, thankful for her sister's loving support while her head felt so fuzzy. She felt another moment of that weird deja vu again. Hadn't Amber shown her the kitchen before?

Amber leaned towards Lisa, kissing her on her cheek.

"You look troubled, babe. Hey, I know what'll cheer you up! Let's see if we can kiss and finger each other all the way to the kitchen!" she beamed. She'd discovered in her time as president that many of the younger girls, on their first days as sisters, just needed some extra attention to their pussies to help them relax.

Lisa couldn't resist Amber's infectious enthusiasm and found herself reluctantly smiling. She moved in close until she was kissing Amber's lips once more.

She felt the welcome sensation of Amber's finger slipping into her pussy, making her feel somehow whole again. She gladly reciprocated, reaching over and plunging two of her own fingers into Amber's wet pussy. Hopefully Amber wouldn't think her too forward for using an extra finger, she thought. After all, they had only just met.

They took a step forward, then another, still kissing each other and thrusting their fingers into each other's pussies. They giggled and gasped as they proceeded down the hallway, keeping their lips together and fingers wiggling inside each other in a loving embrace.

Lisa felt her knees becoming weak as they walked. She admired her president's masterful touch on her pussy. She had heard that Amber ran daily cunnilingus classes for her sisters, and resolved to ask her later for some personal instruction.

They strolled arm-in-arm into the kitchen, at last breaking their kiss and withdrawing their fingers from each other's dripping pussies. They glanced around, giggling and wheezing as much at each other as at the scene before them.

Three girls were atop the kitchen table. They were all nude, as was expected of the more senior girls in Beta Beta leadership.

Amber gave Lisa another kiss on the cheek and leaned in close, helpfully narrating her sisters' performances and introducing each of them in turn.

"That pretty blonde rubbing her nipple across her sister's pussy is Heather, our vice president of pussy," Amber said proudly, pointing at a girl with platinum blonde pigtails.

"If you ever need to get off, she's got the fastest fingers around! And as you can see, she's quite adept with her nipples as well," she nodded.

"And that cutie enjoying Heather's breast on her pussy is Jessie, our oral liaison. Look how quickly Jessie is driving her tongue into her sister's pussy! Don't miss your chance for a private lesson with her later, Lisa," she encouraged.

"The busty brunette with Jessie's tongue in her pussy is Rachel. Doesn't she have the most amazing big breasts? I could watch them bouncing for hours! I can tell that you like her, so I'll be sure to have her visit your room later for a personal introduction," Amber smiled as she whispered in Lisa's ear.

Lisa shifted uneasily. All three girls on the kitchen table were beautiful and quite talented in pleasing their sisters, as was expected of any woman at Beta Beta. It was always so hot every time she saw her sisters having sex together, too. But that wasn't what was bothering her.

No, she was certain she'd seen these three girls before in the same positions on top of the kitchen table. It was hard to focus too much on that, though, as Amber had started gently licking her ear.

She grinned, enjoying the attention. Maybe she was worrying too much about nothing, after all. She turned to thank her president by thrusting her tongue between Amber's lips.

Amber grinned, eagerly sucking the first-year's tongue into her mouth. She gently cupped Lisa's left breast in her hand in a gesture of sisterly solidarity. After a moment they separated, and she leaned back, chuckling.

"I'm sure you'll see them again later. Come Lisa, let me show you to your room," she grinned, again extending her arm. She grasped hands with the stunning first-year brunette, whom she still couldn't believe was also her newest pledge. She tried to show her appreciation by reaching out with her other hand, rubbing Lisa's bare pussy as they walked.

Lisa purred, appreciating the older girl's intimate attention. She had pledged Beta Beta for the alluring nude bodies and wet pussies of its sisters, after all. She was thrilled that being naked all the time seemed to encourage her sisters to touch her just as Amber was doing now.

She showed her thanks by reaching under Amber's miniskirt, gently stroking her president's pussy as they strolled down the hallway together. They passed by the lounge and continued towards the residential wing.

They arrived in front of a doorway, but it was another few moments before Lisa had stopped sucking on Amber's tongue long enough to look around.

This door was somehow familiar, Lisa thought, still stroking Amber's dripping pussy with one hand. Amber had leaned over to reciprocate, again slipping a finger into Lisa's pussy as they stood close together.

Amber would have loved to taste Lisa's pussy, but she wanted to shower before their afternoon class, and a break would give Lisa a chance to settle in as well. She reluctantly pulled her fingers from Lisa's pussy, quickly slurping them into her mouth to swallow as much of Lisa's arousal as she could.

"I'll see you later this afternoon, lover," Amber smiled, giving Lisa a quick peck on the cheek.

"Don't forget, we have pussy-licking practice at three o'clock," she said, giving Lisa's hand a quick squeeze.

Lisa withdrew her own fingers from Amber's dripping pussy, grinning as she imitated Amber's gesture by sucking them into her mouth.

Amber turned and walked away, turning back to blow a kiss over her shoulder, which Lisa pantomimed catching and applying to her lips. Amber giggled, then disappeared around a corner.

Lisa sighed happily. Amber's fingers were skilled indeed and the older girl's touch had helped distract her from that weird feeling of deja vu.

She stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her. As she looked around, though, she felt a growing certainty that she'd been here before.

She knew she had seen the piles of all-girl adult magazines on one of the two desks. An extensive collection of nipple clamps and chains was scattered atop the room's large shared bed, and she was sure she'd seen that before, too.

There was a small pink envelope on the other desk. It featured her name, written in a flowery script. She picked it up, opening it to find a note:

Lisa,

Thank you for pledging your breasts and pussy to the sisters of Beta Beta! May all your wishes come true.

A. Friend

There was something else in the envelope, but a sudden sense of foreboding overcame her. Here under the overhead light near the doorway was an excellent spot to admire her own nude body, but she felt a strange impulse to take two large steps away. She did so, then turned the envelope upside-down over her palm.

A small purple crystal fell into her hand. She looked closely at it, and it seemed to reflect something about herself back at her. But it was hard to be too introspective right now, though, as Amber's attention to her pussy had gotten her awfully turned on.

As much as she loved being nude and having sex with her sorority sisters, they left her high and dry sometimes. She had to finish by herself far too often for her liking. She closed her fist around the crystal.

At that moment the door swung wide open.

"Hey roomie!" Ella called as she stepped into the room, then stopped in her tracks.

The most beautiful girl she'd ever seen was standing just inches in front of her. Who was this astonishing creature? Whoever she was, she was completely nude, and Ella couldn't help but admire the girl's straight brown hair, beautifully ample breasts, and pretty pussy, which was dripping wet with obvious arousal.

A stunned realization came over Ella.

"You must be Lisa!" she exclaimed, beaming widely.

"I'm Ella. It's nice to meet you, and it's such an honor to be sharing your bed!"

She closed the door behind her, turning away from Lisa. She began a sultry striptease under the overhead light, although she didn't have many clothes to remove, as she wore nothing except for her bra and her favorite stilettos.

Today was an odd-numbered day, after all. They both knew that it was traditional for the sisters of Beta Beta to go nude from the waist down on odd days, and from the waist up on even days.

"Won't you unhook me?" she teased. She took a step backwards, closer to Lisa.

Lisa chuckled. She felt like she'd met Ella before, but that didn't make her any less excited at the thought of sharing her bed with such a pretty girl. She unhooked Ella's bra with one hand in a single practiced movement.

Ella shrugged her bra over her shoulders and down her arms, then kicked off her heels, leaving her just as nude as her gorgeous roommate. She felt Lisa reaching ahead to gently cup her breast from behind. This was a common variation on Beta Beta's most polite greeting, used when two sisters felt an especially acute attraction to each other. She blushed, realizing the immense compliment that Lisa was paying her.

Lisa leaned in close and licked along Ella's ear from bottom to top, just as Amber had done to her minutes earlier. She felt Ella quivering in her grasp, and sensed Ella's warmth over her whole body as they pressed their bare skin together. A wave of affection for her roommate washed over her.

She loved having sex with her sisters for hours each day, just as they did, but it wasn't enough for her. She found herself wanting more.

As she grasped Ella's pert breast in her hand, she thought of her own modest chest, and Amber's as well. None of them could compare with Rachel's very large natural breasts. Lost in thought, she felt a strange urge to speak in support of her sisters.

"I wish that my sisters and I would grow larger breasts when one of our sisters gives us an orgasm," she sighed.

In her other hand, the purple crystal started to glow. It was beyond both their sight, hidden within her closed fist.

"Ooh, babe! That would be so hot!" Ella agreed. She reached up and grasped her own nipple in her fingers. Her teat was as hard as she'd ever remembered it, and its hot firmness felt wonderful in her fingers as she squeezed it. She imagined herself with a larger chest, which turned her on even more. She eagerly ground her pert bottom into the beautiful girl behind her.

Lisa sighed, resting her chin on Ella's shoulder, daydreaming in an aroused haze. It sure was inconvenient, she thought, that she and her sisters had to stop having sex now and then to drink water and rest. She again felt a strange urge to vocalize her desires.

"I wish that my sorority sisters and I would spray breast milk and squirt when we're turned on and when we climax, and it's a good thing that never dehydrates us!" she sighed dreamily.

The purple crystal in her hand glowed brighter.

Ella reached down to rub her own pussy, which had received so much attention today from her sisters that she found herself agreeing with her roommate. It would be helpful if she were wetter between her legs, and she had always liked the idea of milky breasts for herself and her sisters.

"Babe, if you want to get off, my fingers and tongue are yours anytime. Just say the word," she cooed.

That gave Lisa an idea. She enjoyed these girls all lusting after her, but she wouldn't have minded having more control during her frequent encounters with her sexy sorority sisters.

"I wish that my sorority sisters would worship me," she whispered.

Ella gave an especially strong shudder at this, as if she were especially aroused by the idea. Her hips bumped against Lisa's closed fist.

Lisa straightened up, finally having put aside her fantasies for the moment. She just wanted to run her hands all over her roommate's sexy nude body. She tossed the crystal towards the empty desk.

At the very instant it left her hand, a bright purple flash overwhelmed the room, which quickly filled Lisa's vision until her world contained nothing else --

"Welcome to... mmm, your first day, *slurp*, at Beta Beta!" Amber said, between licks of her newest sister's bare feet.

Today she had the immense honor of welcoming Lisa, a living goddess who had graced Beta Beta by becoming a member within her first two weeks at the university.

From her position lying down on the carpet, Amber realized how glad she was that they were both fully nude. That made it easier for her to use every part of her body in service of this impossibly beautiful first-year girl.

She thought it best to demonstrate proper Beta Beta protocol by starting with her tongue, and this goddess' bare feet seemed as good a place to begin as any. Still, she wanted to be polite, so she thought she should ask just in case.

But first, there was something she had to get off her chest.

"Goddess, I must apologize, for I did not grow my breasts larger for you," she started, feeling compelled to seek forgiveness. Like her sisters, her breasts grew every time one of her sisters gave her an orgasm, although each of them had to start anew each day as their chests returned to normal overnight. She'd been so focused on helping her sisters prepare for Lisa's arrival, she hadn't had any time that day to ask one of them for help growing her breasts.

"How may I use my body to please you?" she asked, resting her cheek on Lisa's foot.

She tilted her head upwards to behold Lisa's flawless face. It was an astonishing vision, the sight of which made her gush her arousal all over her own legs and the carpet.

She was the sorority president, after all, so she didn't wait for an answer and hoped Lisa would appreciate her taking initiative. She sat up, spreading her legs wide and lowering herself until her pussy was rubbing along the top of Lisa's right foot.

Like her sisters, her breasts tended to leak milk and her pussy was almost always gushingly wet, both of which she hoped would please her goddess. Great splashes of her juices were flying everywhere as she slid her pussy all over Lisa's foot. She rubbed her leaky nipples on Lisa's calves, covering them in a thick coating of milk.

Never had she imagined being so close to a girl of such perfection, and she felt herself milking and squirting unusually large volumes of liquid. She hoped that Lisa would notice her obvious arousal.

She wrapped her arms around Lisa's legs, kissing and licking Lisa's thighs with great vigor. She hoped she was making the best first impression possible. Besides, it was nothing less than what this goddess deserved.

Lisa had been enjoying the attention to her legs and feet, but something was bothering her. The problem wasn't that her new sorority sisters kept throwing themselves at her, seemingly content to rub any part of their bodies against her. She had pledged Beta Beta for just that reason, and if anything, she rather enjoyed their attention.

No, it was a subconscious strange sensation, as if she'd been here before. She was sure she remembered her toes being doused in Amber's hot arousal, too. She needed some time to think. For now, she might as well have the sorority president keep up her efforts.

"You may continue with your pussy on my feet, Amber," she said, smirking as the sorority president licked her inner thigh.

Amber gasped with delight. To use her body to pleasure this goddess was an incredible honor. She began thrusting her hips with vigor, driving her pussy back and forth along the top of Lisa's right foot. Her pussy was feeling especially wet today, and its gushing sprays of squirt had soaked through a large area of carpet around them, mingling with the flying droplets of her milk.

Lisa was certain that Amber had greeted her here before, and in just this same way, too. Something strange was definitely going on. One small comfort, Lisa thought, was feeling her own pussy dripping and gushing down her legs, soaking her skin along with the milk dripping from her breasts. At least that was something normal amid all this uncertainty.

She took a half step forward with her left leg, which positioned her pussy just above Amber's head. Amber looked up and was immediately blasted in the face by a huge jet of Lisa's arousal. She opened her mouth, trying in vain to swallow as much of her goddess' squirt as possible, although it was so voluminous that it kept overflowing her mouth and splashing down onto her body.

Lisa was lost in thought for a few moments as she held her leg aloft. It only took a few moments for her gushing pussy and dripping nipples to cover Amber's entire body in her hot liquids. She felt her own leg and foot being covered in milk and arousal as Amber had kept up her end, dutifully rubbing her own pussy back and forth.

"Please, goddess... let me... show you to the kitchen," Amber said haltingly, between licks of Lisa's inner thigh. It was intoxicating to be so close to Lisa's bare pussy while tasting the ambrosia of its arousal, and she was certain she could feel its heat on her cheeks. Another benefit of this position, she thought, was feeling her goddess' breast milk dripping onto her head from above.

She scooted along the wet carpet after Lisa, who had started walking away. Every few steps she would catch up, enjoying a blissful few moments of rubbing her pussy against her goddess' bare ankle before Lisa stepped away again. She left a long line of milk and arousal soaked into the carpet as she thrust her gushing pussy forwards down the hallway.

Lisa arrived in the kitchen doorway. She was sure she'd seen this room before, and the three girls on the floor all seemed familiar too. All three were kneeling a few feet away, completely nude and averting their eyes as they waited to be addressed. Lisa smirked at them, for she was certain that she remembered them greeting her in just this way before. Still, she wouldn't mind indulging them while she pondered her situation.

Amber had continued scooting along the carpet, at last arriving behind Lisa. She eagerly rubbed her gushing pussy along Lisa's left ankle. After a moment she planted her hands and feet on the floor, thrusting her hips to slide her pussy up and down her goddess' calves. She enjoyed feeling her own arousal mixing with Lisa's and running down her bare skin.