Sorority Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather turned, smiling at her sister and standing proudly nude before the assembled sisters. Her own breasts weren't nearly as large as her sister's, but the goddess had gifted her with a huge pair that extended beyond her elbows, which any sister would be proud to bear. She too wore a red metal clamp around her left nipple that indicated her rank.

"The goddess always is, sister Rachel," she replied.

The third girl had long brown curls and an enormous bosom nearly as large as Rachel's. Her nipples were fully erect, nearing a foot long as they projected far ahead of her. Her left teat bore the red metal clasp of a council member, clamped around its huge base.

She extended her long, prehensile tongue more than a foot from her lips, slurping up a small puddle of milk from atop her own breast. She slurped her milky tongue back between her lips, surveying the assembled girls.

"I hope these girls are ready for her," said Jessie.

An impossible vision appeared in the doorway. There was a wave of astonished excitement that reverberated down the temple's hallway. Several hundred sisters all gasped at once.

Instantly, every one of the assembled girls had a powerful, shattering orgasm. They were overwhelmed by the arrival of the living goddess, whose form was so perfect as to drive them nearly mindless with pleasure. Hundreds of wet pussies instantly gushed. Great arcs of arousal and breast milk flew back and forth across the hallway, as each line of assembled girls thoroughly soaked the other with their voluminous liquids.

Rachel's own involuntary orgasm overcame her, and her pussy soaked the undersides of her huge breasts. Her huge nipples spurted great arcs of milk across the carpeted floor. Next to her, Heather felt her knees growing weak as her pussy released a great gush of liquid down her legs. Jessie was barely able to remain standing as she felt her breasts growing larger and her nipples stretching longer. They all cherished every moment that they could spend so close to their goddess.

Hundreds of voices gasped and moaned with delight as every girl felt her breasts growing larger. Their growth each day always felt so good, and they were thankful for their breast milk as well, for these were but two of the many blessings their goddess had bestowed upon them.

The girls in each line had arranged themselves in order of tenure. The newest sisters were closest to the goddess' bedchambers, all the better to catch their first glimpse of her divine beauty.

On the floor next to Rachel, a first-year student named Tara was having her first day as a sister of the goddess. It was her great honor to be first in one of the lines of girls. She knew her role was to use her nude body to entice none other than goddess Lisa herself. She had been among the first to witness the goddess' arrival, and her orgasm had overtaken her immediately, but her position also allowed her to be among the first to recover.

With no one sitting next to her on one side, she realized she had a chance to make a good impression. She swung her leg open wide, spreading her bare pussy. She did her best to thrust her hips in the air to present herself as openly as she could to her goddess.

Lisa stood tall, surveying the hundreds of girls assembled before her. She had powerful shoulders and subtly muscular arms that hid her true strength, which she knew was nearly limitless. Her abdomen was packed tight with muscle, though it was still capable of becoming soft to the touch if she so desired.

Her breasts were legendary among the sisters. Each enormous sphere was more than three feet in diameter, and they were topped by long nipples that each towered more than two feet into the air beyond their sturdy bases.

Tara had heard many excited whispers among the sisters about their encounters with the divine bosom. Most of the time, simply passing within a few feet of the divine bosom was enough to send a girl into the throes of an intense climax. Now and then, the goddess herself selected one or many sisters to attend to her breasts by washing, rubbing, stroking, licking, or milking them upon her command.

It was obvious this morning that the divine bosom was in dire need of being milked. The divine teats were straining huge and erect. Several gasps were heard as the goddess' nipples began leaking her milk. A girl kneeling near the front of one line, upon glimpsing the divine breast milk for the first time, fainted onto the sister next to her.

To Tara's astonished delight, she saw that her widely spread legs and dripping pussy had been noticed by the goddess herself. The goddess gestured in her direction, and she felt herself leaving the ground as she was lifted into the air. She floated slowly forwards until she came within mere inches of her goddess, hovering gently in the air just next to Lisa's right shoulder.

It was all Tara could do to keep herself from orgasming. It was an incredible honor to be so close to the goddess herself, and even more so to have captured her attention.

"You're new," said Lisa. The divine voice left Tara gasping in pleasure.

"My name is Tara, goddess!" she managed.

Lisa reached up with one hand towards Tara's breast. Tara arched her back to meet her, gasping from the astonishing feeling of her goddess squeezing her nipple. Lisa released Tara's teat and gestured, and Tara floated down to land on the ground nearby.

Lisa exerted a fraction of her power, bestowing upon Tara an enormous pair of breasts as large as her own. With a wink, Tara's brown locks slowly turned a platinum blonde.

Tara was thrilled for her body to be shaped by her goddess' will. To have been intimate with the goddess herself, and on her very first day! She collapsed backwards, overcome with pleasure. Three nearby girls pounced on her newly enormous breasts, each of them eager to suck on the milky nipples of the latest girl to have been blessed by the goddess.

Lisa knew the pleasure that Tara was feeling. She was intimately linked with every one of these girls, and their desires fueled her, which she gifted back upon them in turn. Her brush with Tara was enough for her to experience her first orgasm of the day.

The divine bosom began swelling larger on her chest. Her huge nipples stretched even longer, nearing the length of her entire arm.

She made a small gesture, and Heather, Jessie, and Rachel were lifted into the air. They all bent forwards at their waists and rotated, floating towards her nipples. Heather arrived first, and she floated slowly backwards until her gushing pussy was rubbing up and down along the tip of Lisa's left nipple.

Heather suddenly dropped the remaining distance, her pussy magically swallowing more than two feet of Lisa's huge nipple. Rachel followed a moment later, her pussy magically enveloping Lisa's other nipple. They were instantly elevated to an astonishing level of pleasure as they were pierced by their goddess' nipple, their weight supported entirely by the goddess' magic as they rode atop the divine bosom.

Jessie continued floating upwards on her back with her legs spread, until she arrived just in front of the goddess' mouth. She felt her pussy being licked by the divine tongue, each lap of which launched her anew into another orgasm.

Lisa turned towards the girl at the front of the line on the opposite side of the hallway. This was a fresh-faced girl with fiery red hair, desperately rubbing her gushing pussy with both hands in a vain attempt to grow her breasts to impress her goddess. Lisa extended a hand, and instantly the girl was pulled towards her, flying through the air until her legs straddled Lisa's arm. She slid down Lisa's arm, coming to rest with her pussy on the inside of Lisa's elbow.

She felt her entire weight supported by the goddess' perfect arm below her. It was beyond intoxicating to be so close to her, and her pussy felt like it was on fire as it rubbed against the goddess' bare skin. She was elevated to towering heights of pleasure almost immediately, teetering on the edge of her own climax.

Lisa gestured towards the next girl in line on the opposite side of the hall, a gorgeous brunette who had already grown her breasts larger than basketballs in her enthusiastic efforts to please herself for her goddess. She flew through the air towards Lisa, sliding onto the goddess' other arm until her pussy was nestled on the inside of Lisa's elbow. She was carried into a realm of pure pleasure as she urgently rubbed her drenched pussy along her goddess' arm.

Mounted atop Lisa's thick nipples, Heather and Rachel had already launched into their tenth orgasm each. Their enormous breasts were swelling larger almost continuously. If their minds had been capable, they would surely have remarked that they were both larger now than they'd ever been before, each of their breasts having surpassed the goddess' own chest at nearly five feet in diameter each. Face-down as they were, their titanic chests had swollen large enough to drag along the floor as Lisa walked slowly forward.

Lisa's feet left the ground as she floated into the air. The five girls riding her mouth, arms, and nipples rose into the air with her, all of them supported by her magic.

The next two girls in line were extremely fortunate as well. They were lifted into the air, floating towards the goddess' outstretched hands as their legs spread wide. They came to rest in the air, hovering just next to the goddess' divine hands. The goddess herself reached out, stroking, flicking, and slapping their pussies, and even her slightest touch gave them a pleasure greater than they had ever known.

A cacophony of moaning was audible from the seven girls riding the goddess' body as she floated forward. Two more soon joined them, rising up and floating parallel to the floor with their legs spread, until each of them felt one of the goddess' big toes slip into their dripping pussies. The pleasure they received from even this small part of the goddess launched them into their own orgasms. They floated along with her, suspended by magic with the goddess' toe in their pussies, joining the seven girls already flying slowly down the hallway with her.

Lisa reached three fingers into the pussy hovering just off her right hand. She felt it instantly squeezing tight around her, its owner climaxing hard and squirting a great volume of liquid over her wrist.

The divine bosom jiggled and strained as it swelled continuously larger. Lisa's titanic breasts quickly overtook even Rachel's bosom, each grand sphere more than 12 feet in diameter. She floated ever higher towards the domed ceiling to make room for her chest.

She glanced down to her left, making eye contact with each of the next three girls in line. As she focused, each of them in turn enjoyed a spontaneous growth: the first quickly grew nipples taller than she was, which towered into the air above her. The second immediately grew a tremendous pair of breasts nearly as large as Rachel's, which had swollen beyond six feet in diameter as she rode the goddess' nipple.

The third, a pretty girl with short dark hair, received both in spades. Her breasts were almost instantly larger in diameter than she was tall, and she was blessed with thick, towering nipples long enough to rub gently against the hallway's domed ceiling nearly thirty feet above.

All three of them were host to mindless bliss, crashing into their own orgasms. For all the immense pleasure they were feeling, they were aroused further as they sensed their rolling climaxes causing their breasts and nipples to grow even larger.

A large area of carpet along one end of the hallway was quickly soaked through. The combined milk and squirting of the three dozen girls closest to their goddess was soaking them in great pools of liquid.

Lisa continued floating down the hallway past two dozen more sisters, blessing each of them in turn. There were now four girls rubbing themselves on both of her arms, all eight of them transported to incredible peaks of pleasure from feeling their pussies in contact with the divine arms. Their breasts had grown huge, thrusting into the back of the girl ahead of them and spilling out in every direction. Several of them had sucked their nipples into their mouths to drink their own milk, heightening their pleasure.

Two tall blondes were straddling Lisa's upper thighs, her magic holding them parallel to the floor and lifting and lowering them, stroking their gushing pussies along her legs. Each of them was embracing as much of the undersides of Lisa's breasts as they could manage. They were completely covered by the goddess' divine bosom, doing their best to suck, lick, and squeeze every inch of it. They felt fortunate for their goddess having removed their need to do something as inconvenient as breathing.

The numerous girls rubbing their pussies all over Lisa's body were enjoying almost untold pleasure. All of them had grown much larger breasts, consuming ever more space around Lisa. They floated ever higher in the air as Lisa allowed room for even more growth.

Lisa had just blessed another dozen girls with towering nipples when she sensed a presence close by. She paused her advance, hovering slowly in the air. All of the girls riding her body writhed, their continuous orgasms intensifying, as if every moment in contact with their goddess multiplied their pleasure.

"Goddess Lisa?" whispered the girl below her, apprehensively. She was nude like her sisters, showing off her extremely large breasts. They bounced below her hips, more than covering her entire torso, a gift from her goddess that she carried with ease and great pride. A small metal clasp was squeezing one of her nipples, indicating her status as a member of the goddess' council.

Lisa extended her divine consciousness towards the girl below, recognizing her instantly: it was Amber, one of her most trusted sisters. It was rare for any girl, even one of her tenured council, to address her unprompted. There must be some pressing matter.

Amber gingerly opened one hand, revealing a small pink envelope.

"I wrote you a letter, goddess. I'm not sure why, but I felt compelled to deliver it to you just now," she said.

Lisa smiled. Amber felt her knees becoming weak from the goddess' allure, and she struggled for a moment with the envelope. She opened it, then gently extracted a small piece of paper. It was signed with her name but otherwise blank, and it was soaked through with liquid.

Amber stared uncertainly at the wet paper in her hand.

"I was too aroused to write anything other than my name, goddess. I... I got my own milk all over my letter," she admitted.

"But I signed it, see? A. Friend. It's my last name, goddess. Amber Friend, your servant! I like to write my name that way," she said, almost babbling as she bathed in the glory of the divine attention.

There was a sudden spark in Lisa's nearly infinite mind. That name: A. Friend. It meant something to her, but for all her divinity, she was unable to place it and unsure when she'd last heard it.

"I have a welcoming gift too, goddess! It's a lucky wishing stone, discovered by one of the sisters just before you woke up today," Amber eagerly continued, waving the pink envelope. She reached into it, grabbing a small purple crystal.

Lisa's divine mind was amused, but not by the fifteen girls squirming, squirting, and dripping their breast milk all over her body. She pulled her fist out of a girl's pussy hovering just over her left arm, where she had been keeping it warm for the last few minutes. She uncurled her fingers, dripping a large, gooey mess onto Amber's head below.

"What do you wish for, Amber?" she inquired.

Amber felt hot arousal dripping down her face from above, and used one hand and her tongue to slurp as much of it into her mouth as she could. She swallowed luxuriously, staring at the grand spheres of her goddess' enormous milky breasts above her.

She admired Heather and Rachel, her sisters who were continuously climaxing from Lisa's nipples inside their pussies. They seemed to know the greatest pleasure of any of the girls whom her goddess magically bore across her divine body. She was overcome with a feeling of loving devotion.

"I wish that the whole world knew your splendor like your sisters do, goddess!" she said, sensing Lisa's approval and flushing with pride.

The crystal in her hand started glowing purple.

Lisa giggled. The sound was a divine chorus that warmed the ears of the hundreds of girls along the hall. She gestured and Amber was lifted into the air, rising upside-down with her legs spread and her pussy dripping.

Amber giggled as her own huge breasts tilted backwards, resting against her face as she was suspended upside-down. As she reached the apex of her ascent, she thrust her hips forward next to the other sister by Lisa's right hand.

Her gushing pussy was caressed by the divine touch. In this moment she knew nothing but her own pleasure. She unconsciously opened her fist, and the crystal fell from her grasp.

At the moment it left her hand, a bright purple flash filled the hallway. The light overwhelmed the sight of all present, even goddess Lisa, until they could all see nothing else --