Sorority House Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The others must remain upstairs. We will now draw lots for the order of the sessions. Any questions?"

Willow asked, "How much is the payment?"

"It's not that kind of payment. You'll pay the photographer by kneeling in front of him on a satin pillow and giving him a blowjob. Like all TAB sisters, you will swallow every drop of his cum. Time will be tight so don't waste time during the photo session asking questions, just do exactly what the photographer tells you to do quickly. You won't have much time to make him come, so you might want to flirt during the session to get him ready. If you run out of time, or you refuse to do as you are told, your big sister will have to pay both him and his assistant. She will not be amused. TAB sisters never let another sister down. Ever. Any other questions?"

There was a stunned silence.

"The order will be, Lisa, Skylar, Denise, and Willow. Make sure you are freshly shaved, and your hair is done. Be dressed in only the white robes you'll find in your rooms. Nothing underneath. Pack a bag with street clothes for after your session. Your big sister will come to your door when it's time. Now go!"

The girls left in a state of shock.

The big sisters stayed behind. Kelly said, "I don't think this will be hard for them. They are pledging TAB, the sorority known for being slutty. They should know that the hazing will be somewhat sexual. So, posing nude shouldn't be a problem. But photos are permanent, so that will give them concern. If they can't handle this, they'll never get through the next three weeks."

"The blowjobs will help them get used to public sex and we'll learn if they can give a decent blowjob yet. That will help them through the rest of the hazing."

"This is going to take a lot of courage. I think and hope they'll all succeed tomorrow. I like these girls," Kelly said, and meant it.

In the next three weeks, they would flash their boobs at strangers, pick up a guy and screw him while others watched, masturbate in front of a group, take dick pics of five guys, etc. But that was for another day. They had to get through tomorrow first.

The pledges went upstairs and talked. They were all nervous.

Willow said, "I don't think I can do this. I've never been completely naked with a man, much less had my picture taken that way."

"Are you a virgin?" Lisa asked.

"No, but sex was usually in a dark car and some of my clothes were on. I went skinny dipping once, but it was at night. They'll be bright lights on me tomorrow night."

Everyone thought about that and realized that no one had seen them completely nude in bright lights either. Except for Lisa who loved people to see her walking around nude places, but she was usually far away. It would be different just to be standing there with clothed people staring at her, telling her what they wanted to see. She couldn't run away or hide. It made her nervous, but it also excited her to be pushed beyond her boundaries.

"How do you think he'll have us pose?" Denise asked. "Those pictures were incredibly explicit. Their legs and pussies were spread."

"My parents would disown me if they saw me in pictures like that," Skylar said.

That image of their parents looking at nude pictures of them with their legs spread and bare pussies showing made everyone nervous. There was no way to get any answers tonight and they weren't sure their big sisters would tell them anything. They didn't get much sleep.

The next day, Willow asked her big sister Tammy about how they would have them pose.

"Willow, I'd like to tell you, but I can't. All I can say is to gather your courage and do what the photographer tells you to do without asking questions. Try to relax, I'll be there with you. It won't be so bad that you can't handle it. You're stronger than you think. You're still here while eight other scared little girls decided they weren't TAB material and dropped out."

"Was it bad for you?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you anything, but we all went through this," she hated lying to Willow.

"What about the payment?"

"You've given a guy a blowjob before, haven't you?"

"Yes, but I never let them come in my mouth or swallowed."

"Well, all I can tell you is to guts up and do it. It doesn't taste bad. I like it. It makes me feel good to have a guy in my control and then feel his release."

"What if he's too big? I don't have a big mouth."

"Stop by my room later and I can give you some tips on blowjobs."

+++++

The next night at 7:00 p.m., all the pledges were put in a bedroom upstairs together. They were all nervous.

Denise brought a bottle of vodka into the room so at least they had a little liquid courage. They each took a couple of shots right away.

Lisa was the least nervous. She was a bit of an exhibitionist, but she hadn't had much sex. When she exposed herself, she and her girlfriends, as a group, did stuff like walking around the neighborhood naked at night, skinny-dipping, and sunbathing topless where they knew people could see them. She had only lost her virginity in early summer. Before that, she'd given guys blowjobs instead of sex and that seemed to make them happy. But she didn't let them come in her mouth. She'd had sex a few times. But this was a little different. Tonight, the photographer was going to be in control, and he would examine her naked body. He would tell her what he wanted to see and take pictures of her. She'd be the only one naked and had no idea how many others would be there watching her. At least she was going first, so she wouldn't have as much time to think about it.

As a cheerleader, Skylar was well acquainted with being objectified. When she stood there in front of a crowd in her little outfit, she knew that all the guys wanted to fuck her, and the girls either wanted to fuck her or be her. They all took pictures of her. But even though her outfits were tiny, her naughty bits were covered. Tonight, she would be completely naked with a man telling her to show every bit of herself under bright lights. When she saw the book, she was shocked. Everyone thought that cheerleaders were sluts, but her sexual experience was limited to four times over the summer. She'd given a bunch of hand jobs and some blowjobs, but only one guy had come in her mouth. He had surprised her, and it was too late to stop him. She'd spit out his cum on his car floor. Now she was going to be posing for extremely explicit photos. And she was going to pay a strange man with a blowjob with people watching her. She was going to make him come in her mouth and she had to swallow it.

In her senior year of high school, Denise had lived in a dorm at a girls' school in Dallas. No one there was shy about being naked around a bunch of girls, at least after the first week. There was no privacy in the dorm, they had big communal showers, so everyone had seen everyone else naked. But she didn't have much experience with guys. Because she lived in the dorm, it was hard to go out on a date. She'd managed to lose her virginity to a guy she met at prom in the backseat of his car. The whole thing lasted less than fifteen minutes. It was not the perfect deflowering like in a romance novel. It hurt some, but at least it was over with.

She wanted to get at least some experience before she went to college. That summer she went out as much as she could and had sex with four other guys. No guy had ever seen much of her body. Sex was always in the back of cars after dark. She didn't date anyone long enough for sex to get comfortable with them. After a couple of dates, she gave them hand jobs, but they all begged for blowjobs. She'd given one blowjob, and it didn't seem to be a big deal to her, but he didn't come in her mouth. That sounded gross but she knew other girls did it and she'd do it sooner or later. Tonight was as good a time as any.

Willow was terrified. Once she'd lost her virginity, she had quite a bit of sex. She found out that she liked it and was good at it. In the small town she was from, news spread fast. After giving a few guys hand jobs and having sex with a few others, she had quite a reputation. All the guys were after her. That was fun for a while, but all they wanted was sex. She'd given blowjobs to guys but before they came, she pulled them out of her mouth. They liked her doing that, but now, she was expected to let a stranger come in her mouth and swallow it. Posing for the pictures scared her, but the idea of giving a blowjob and then having to swallow his stuff terrified her. What if she threw up? She wanted to be a TAB sister more than anything. The things they had her do so far were beyond anything she'd thought about, but she did them anyway. Tammy had faith in her, and she didn't want this to keep her out of TAB. She had to at least try.

+++++

To make this equally hard on all the pledges, Bob and Kelly wanted to keep everything the same as possible. The same sequences of events would take place. Each movement Bob made and what he said to the girls was choreographed.

---

At exactly 8:00 there was a knock on the door. It was Lisa's big sister, Kate, in a black robe. She led her downstairs for her pictures.

Now just three were left waiting. It occurred to Willow that soon she'd be there for an hour by herself before she was collected.

Lisa's big sister led her downstairs, then through the basement door labeled "Private - Do Not Enter."

In the basement, Lisa saw four people in black robes like her big sister's. They wore white masks that covered their faces. Two were the photographer and assistant, the others she had no idea about. She wasn't even sure if they were men or women.

There was a huge flat-screen TV and a big clock on the wall that started counting down from an hour when she walked in. This was "Alice in Wonderland" strange.

Her big sister told her to hang up her robe and sit at a mirrored dressing table naked. She offered her a drink and gave her a shot of tequila while she worked on her makeup and hair. Lisa saw the photographer and his assistant looking at her reflection in the mirror. She saw only black holes where their eyes were.

Her big sister announced, "Your model is ready."

Bob told Lisa to stand in the middle of some background paper. He moved her through a series of tasteful standing nude shots. After each shot, she saw the image appear on the huge TV screen right after he took it.

If she didn't get the pose right, and none of them would, he would ask to touch her and move her position. "Do you mind if I touch you?" Touching was the first place they were likely to refuse.

"No. That's fine." Lisa said.

In some ways, this was no big deal for Lisa although it was strange to see herself on the big screen TV.

They took a break while the photographer changed the set. Lisa's big sister told her that she was doing great and that the pictures were beautiful. Lisa had another shot of tequila.

Bob had put a small straight-backed chair in front of the camera with background paper behind it. He asked her to sit down facing the camera, cross her legs, and put her hands in her lap. He took a head and shoulders shot. He moved a little back and took a shot of her head and breasts. He had her interlace her fingers around her knees and sit up straight. Her breasts were squeezed by her arms pushing them out. He moved back for a shot of her whole body.

Bob said, "Uncross your legs." She did and he shot another picture. "Spread your legs about six inches and put your hands on them." He shot a picture and then said, "More." The flash went off each time she spread her legs further. He walked up to her, spread her legs a little more, and put her hands on her inner thighs. He pointed a light straight at her pussy and took another shot.

"You're doing great. Now touch your clit." She hesitated and he said forcefully, "Now. We don't have all night." She touched it. Bob bent down and zoomed in. She saw her larger-than-life pussy and her finger on the screen. "Slip your finger inside." He shot it and the picture appeared on the screen; she saw that she was soaking wet.

Touching themselves was the second place they expected issues.

"OK. Could you move that chair to the side? You can go get another drink if you like while we change the setup."

He and Pete moved a big wide easy chair in its place. Lisa poured herself a shot of tequila, drank it, and then another.

Bob said, "Sit in the chair with your back on the right arm and your legs crossed on the left arm. Spread your arms on the back of the chair and turn your shoulders a little towards me. Bob walked up and adjusted her arm and shoulder position and the way her legs were crossed. Arch your back and look at the camera."

The strobes went off.

"Good. Now put your back flat against the arm again. Arch your back and lean your head back as far as you can."

"Wait." He moved towards her.

Bob had her sit up a bit, pulled her hair out from behind her touching the back of her neck, and had her relax again. He laid her hair on the other side of the chair arm.

He pulled her arms over her head to stretch her arms out, "Arch your back and lean your head back as far as you can. Your upper body should be one smooth arch." He had to help her get a good arch by touching her back and touching her torso just below her breasts.

He snapped the picture.

"Drop one leg off the chair leaving the other where it is."

She tried the pose, but Bob wasn't satisfied. He walked over to her and moved one leg where he wanted it and then the other, touching her upper thighs. She shivered. He was looking straight at her pussy. Being looked at from a distance had been exciting, but this was a whole new experience for her. He held her by both shoulders and turned her to face the camera.

"Hold that." He stood on a small box. "Push your tits out, look at the camera, and give me a sexy look."

The strobes flashed several times. Keep your eyes on the camera as I move. Bob took shots from several angles.

"That was great." She looked at the screen and saw that it showed her boobs and her spread, bare pussy.

"Now sit on the very edge of the chair facing the camera. Lean back until your shoulders rest on the back of the chair." Her neck, not shoulders, hit the back of the chair. He went to help. He held her hips and moved her back until her shoulders touched the chair. Then he helped her scoot her butt forward as far as she could. When she was in position, he pushed her thighs open the width of the chair. He ran his hands down her legs, removing any bend in her knees and pointing her toes.

He climbed on a small stool. "Pinch your nipples to get them hard. Arch you back and look at me." This was the third place they expected resistance. Lisa didn't offer any. She looked like she wanted to jump Bob.

Flash. Flash. Flash. She saw her picture on the big screen. Her nipples were hard. Her pussy lips were swollen, and her inner lips showed. Each picture was zoomed in closer. The last one only showed from her pussy to the top of her head.

"That's it. You did a wonderful job and you looked great!"

She looked at the clock on the wall and it was down to ten minutes.

Lisa walked back to her big sister, and she told Lisa to go to the photographer, thank him, kneel on the pillow, and then pay him. Still naked, she walked over to the photographer who was standing in front of a pillow.

"Thank you for taking my picture."

Lisa knelt on the pillow and found a button fly in his robe. She opened it and reached in. He was naked under it, so she pulled out his stiff cock. He had a nice one. It was long but not very thick. This whole photo shoot was supposed to embarrass her, but it made her horny. Kneeling naked in front of a nice cock, she grabbed it by the base and licked his head getting it good and wet. He stifled a moan. This wasn't going to take long. The last girl might have a problem.

She rubbed her thumb on the sensitive spot under his head while licking his shaft. He was already close to coming, so she engulfed his head and flicked it with her tongue. His cock was halfway in her mouth, and she was sucking it in and out. He put his hand on her head and thrust in and out of her slowly. He felt good sliding over her tongue. His muscles tightened and his breathing quickened. He was about to come.

Sucking him in and out faster pushed him over the edge and he shot a large load, filling her mouth with his cum in several spurts. It surprised her that it wasn't that bad, and she easily swallowed it all. She was a little disappointed that he didn't last longer. It was fun making him come like that. Maybe she was good at giving blowjobs. Since he was out of breath and unable to speak, she thought she did well and was proud of herself. It would have been nice to tell the others that it was kind of fun, but she wouldn't talk to them until after midnight. She licked his wilting cock clean, put it back in his robe, and buttoned it up. There were five minutes left on the clock.

She stood up and said, "Thank you again."

"Thank you for being a beautiful model," he said.

Her big sister brought her robe over and walked her out. She told her how brave she was, that she looked great in the pictures, and could give a hell of a blowjob. Her clothes were waiting upstairs, and she dressed and then left the building.

---

At 9:00 Skylar's big sister knocked on the door. Holly talked to her on the way down. The setup was the same as it had been before. Holly encouraged her to have a drink, to calm her nerves. Skylar was trying to act cool, but she was scared by Bob staring at her in the mirror.

Holly announced, "Your model is ready."

The drinks helped, but Skylar was still scared. Her knees were shaking slightly as she walked in front of the camera.

Bob took the same pictures in the same order. He started by going through the standing shots and when she missed her pose, he said, "Do you mind if I touch you?"

Skylar hesitated and said, "Do you have to?"

In an irritated voice, he said, "Only if you want to get it right." She looked over at Holly.

Holly nodded at her, and she said, "OK."

Bob only moved her shoulders slightly. All he needed was her permission to touch her. The rest of the standing shots went without issue although she was very stiff.

Skylar was not happy about the big TV showing her pictures. She wanted to ignore it and just get this over with.

They took a break and Skylar walked over to Holly. "That was hard, and I was scared."

Holly said, "It's likely to get worse, but it won't last long. There is nothing here that will hurt you. Fear is the only problem. You're a strong woman."

"Ready?" the photographer asked.

"Sit in the chair facing the camera and cross your legs." He took the shot. Maybe it was the alcohol, but this was getting easier. These shots went smoothly, even when he spread her legs, shined the light between them, and she saw her pussy larger than life on the screen.

Then he said, "You're doing great. Now touch your clit." She froze and he said forcefully, "Now. We are running close on time." She couldn't move. "If you don't touch yourself now, your big sister will have to pay me and my assistant." She closed her eyes, swallowed hard, and touched her clit. She was trying not to cry as her larger-than-life pussy and her finger appeared on the screen. "Slip a finger inside." She did so with no further questions.

"It's time for a quick break but we're running out of time."

She went to Holly and said, "I couldn't make you pay for me."

Holly said, "You're one strong woman Skylar. Not because you did it, but because you did it for me. You've got this."

She took a long drink from the bottle and went back in front of the camera with a defiant look in her eye. She went through the rest of the pictures without complaint. If he touched her, she didn't care. When he told her to pinch her nipples, she pinched them until they hurt. It was almost over.