Sorority House Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. You did a wonderful job, you looked great!" He was truly impressed that she made it through.

The clock on the wall showed she had nine minutes to pay him.

Skylar walked back to Holly and Holly hugged her, before walking over to the photographer standing in front of a pillow. What she didn't know was that it was not the photographer standing there, it was his assistant.

"Thank you for taking my picture."

She knelt on the pillow and fished his cock out of his robe. He was already hard. "Did it turn you on to watch me touch my clit?" He stood silently. She licked up and down his cock. "Do you mind if I finger-fuck myself while I suck you?" She shoved two fingers into her pussy and sucked his cock into her mouth. Her fingers flew over her clit, and she came, yelling something muffled by the cock filling her mouth. Watching that, he came hard in her and although it wasn't pleasant, she took it all and swallowed. She pushed his cock back in his robe.

She stood up and stared at the black holes in his mask where his eyes were. She was glad that his face was covered so that she wouldn't see him on campus.

Holly brought her robe over and led her out telling her how proud she was to have a little sister as brave as she was. Both Skylar and Holly were fighting off tears. Her clothes were waiting upstairs. Holly gave her another big hug before she left the building.

---

At 10:00 Denise's big sister, Cheryl, knocked on the door. They talked on the way downstairs and she tried to reassure her that it wasn't going to be that bad. She poured her a shot and said, "Alcohol will help". Denise said it wasn't the pictures that worried her, it was the swallowing. "It's not as bad as you think it is. It's kind of funny watching how much guys love it."

Her big sister announced, "Your model is ready."

She had no problems during the pictures. When the photographer asked, "Do you mind if I touch you?"

"Please do," she said in a sexy voice. That surprised and pleased the photographer. The rest of the standing set went easily.

They took a break during the set change and had another drink. Her big sister told her how brave she was.

The poses on the straight-back chair were easy. When he said, "You're doing great. Now touch your clit."

She paused, looked up at him, and said, "Should I rub it or just touch it?"

"Just barely touch it."

He took the picture.

"Now, slip a finger inside."

"This reminds me of girls' school," she said. She slipped one finger in and then just for fun she slipped two in.

They took another break, and she downed some more tequila. Her big sister said, "I'm amazed this is so easy for you."

"In a girls' dorm, you lose all shyness pretty quickly around girls. I guess it's true around guys too."

The easy chair was simple for her too. Having him examine her body was exciting for her. When he adjusted her legs exposing her pussy, she asked, "Do you like it?" He didn't respond.

In the last set when he said, "Pinch your nipples to get them hard." She not only pinched them, but she pinched, pulled, and rolled them between her fingers flirting with him. He took the last picture.

"That's it. You did a wonderful job, you looked great!"

She saw the clock on the wall was down to 15 minutes.

Denise walked back to her big sister. Cheryl told her to enjoy this last part and to just swallow quickly and not think about it. Denise walked over to the photographer who was standing in front of a pillow. She didn't know it, but this wasn't the photographer or the assistant. It was one of the two figures that stood in the room motionless. The assistant had switched with one of the two stationary figures standing in the room between models.

"Thank you for taking my picture."

She knelt on the pillow, reached into his robe, and pulled out his stiff cock. It was a nice size for her. She was afraid of something scary big, like in porn. His was not too long and not too thick. A Goldilocks cock.

This whole photo shoot had made her horny. It might have been the alcohol but once she had his cock in her hand, she found herself craving it, wanting to taste it and feel it slide in and out of her mouth. Looking up at him, she couldn't see his eyes, but she knew that he could see hers. She licked him from the base to his tip and he quietly moaned his appreciation. Since she'd flirted with him through the whole shoot, this wasn't going to take long. She smiled as she ran her tongue around his crown and flicked the underside. There wasn't enough time to do this properly, and she was surprised to be disappointed by that. It would have been fine with her for him to take her on the floor, right here with people watching.

As much as she wanted to play, she had to get on with it. She slid him into her warm mouth ready for him to come. Moving him in and out, she felt his muscles grow tense, and realized that she wanted his cum. There was no longer the fear and she wanted to taste it and feel it slide down her throat. She reached under his robe and found his balls. They were pulled up next to his body and she felt them move reflexively when her fingers touched him. She felt his balls pull up and his butt tighten and knew he was ready, so she sucked him harder and faster while rubbing his balls. He groaned as he filled her mouth in six spurts. She waited for a second and then let his cum slide down her throat. It wasn't bad at all, maybe a little salty.

Something that she was afraid of was no big deal now. She pulled off his softening cock and put it back in his robe. There were ten minutes left on the clock and she would have enjoyed sucking him longer.

Cheryl brought her robe over and led her upstairs. Her knees were a little wobbly, but it wasn't only the alcohol, it was the desire to go back and fuck him or anybody. Her clothes were waiting upstairs. She steadied herself, dressed, left the building, and found the other girls.

---

Willow had been pacing up and down in the room, making herself even more nervous.

At 11:00 Tammy knocked on the door for Willow.

Willow opened the door and said, "Tammy, I can't do this."

"What?"

"Any of this. I can't go downstairs."

"Of course you can, and you are going to. What you do is a reflection on me. I've put too much effort into you for you to chicken out. Three other girls just went through it. Are you telling me that you are weaker than they are?"

"No."

"If I go down there without you, I'll have to give two guys blowjobs. Are you going to make me go down there and tell them my little sister was too scared to even try?"

"No. But I know that I'll chicken out down there."

"No, you won't. You're a strong, brave, beautiful woman and you can do anything."

"Come on. We're going down there."

On the way downstairs, Tammy said, "They are going to ask you to do things that you won't want to do. Grit your teeth and do them anyway. Nothing is going to hurt you down there. Yes, you'll be afraid but push through it. Face the fear. Remember what a strong woman you are. If you think you can't handle something, look at me."

When Willow saw the sign, "Private - Do Not Enter", she started trembling. It didn't get any better when she saw the four people in black robes and white masks. She didn't know that there'd be other people. Tammy told her to take off her robe and she held onto it for a second.

Tammy said sternly, "Willow!" She took off the robe and sat down at the makeup table.

Willow said, "Everyone is staring at me."

"Of course they are. You're a beautiful naked woman in a roomful of men. It's a compliment. You have a fabulous body, and you should be proud of it. Breathe slowly and deeply." She poured her a shot of tequila. Tammy took a shot too.

Willow saw the big clock on the wall counting down from an hour. It reminded her that she didn't have time to waste asking questions.

Tammy announced proudly, "Willow is here and she's ready."

Bob thought Willow was the best-looking of the women he'd seen tonight. As was expected of him, he took the same pictures in the same order. He started by going through the standing shots and when she missed her pose, he said, "Do you mind if I touch you?"

She didn't want him to touch her, but she said, "No. It's fine." She wasn't going to argue.

He adjusted her shoulders. She wasn't sure what she expected him to do, but that wasn't it.

They finished the last of the set and she went over to Tammy. "I expected him to grab my tits or ass or something. I thought I looked good in the pictures."

"I think he just wanted you to agree without question. You looked far better than good in the pictures. "

Willow took another drink before walking out for the second set. It was strange but after she'd been out there once, she didn't mind being naked in front of five people. She sat in the straight-backed chair and Bob told her what to do. When he had her spread her legs a little, she knew he would spread them completely at some point. When he spread them for her with his hands on her thighs, it excited her. She'd been waiting for him to say something extreme when he said, "Touch your clit." It felt amazingly good when she did and when he said, "Slip a finger inside," it was what she'd wanted to do. She wasn't upset that she'd just fingered herself in front of four men, Tammy, and a camera.

When she talked to Tammy during the break, she said slightly embarrassed, "That was kind of fun." Tammy was amazed that the trembling little girl she brought down here had enjoyed touching her pussy in front of a group of people. Willow had another drink. She hadn't forgotten about the payment at the end, but she was so excited that she was beginning to want to pay him.

The last set went even better. When he spread her legs, she craved his stare at her bare pussy. It made her tingle all over. Then he said, "Pinch your nipples to get them hard."

She wasn't sure why, but she said, "Would you do it for me?" When he did, she thought she might come.

Bob took the last pictures of the night.

"That's it. You did a wonderful job, you looked great! You were my favorite model tonight." He went a little off script, but she was the last one and he was very attracted to her. He wished he was going to get the blowjob from her.

She was almost disappointed it was over until she looked at the clock on the wall and saw she had only ten minutes to pay him.

Willow walked back to Tammy, and Tammy reminded her of the tricks she had taught her to make a guy come fast. Willow walked over to the photographer who was standing in front of a pillow.

"Thank you for taking my picture."

Willow knelt on the pillow and reached into his robe to pull out his cock. Her eyes were wide when she looked over at Tammy. He had a big cock, porn star big.

Tammy was pissed but all she could do was smile her encouragement to Willow. She was positive that all the girls didn't have to take a huge porn star cock. Holly would have told her. There was no way Willow could get much of that in her mouth. It was way too big for a beginner. Tammy thought that most of her sorority sisters would be afraid to suck that slab of meat. Willow could do it if she followed Tammy's advice and didn't panic.

Willow had little choice but to try. Tammy had told her to get him on the edge before she tried to take him into her mouth. She gathered a lot of saliva and licked his shaft concentrating on the head. He was huge. She pulled his cock lower and rubbed it against her nipples coating them with his precum. Looking up with her eyes wide into the holes where his eyes should be, she said, "Does it feel good to have your giant cock rubbing on my barely legal little titties? I just turned eighteen a few months ago. I bet you're thinking about how good my pussy looked in the pictures. I liked it when you stared at it. Would you like to fuck it later? It might be hard to get this huge thing into my tiny pussy, but it would be fun trying. It's never taken a man as big as you are before."

She licked the sensitive spot on the bottom of his head, flicking it rapidly with her tongue while she reached under his robe and rolled his massive balls in her hand. He moaned and was breathing heavily. She put her finger into her pussy to make it slippery, pushed his legs apart, and ran her nails along his taint down to his ass. When her finger touched his asshole, he moaned loudly.

He was close. She teased his head with her tongue as she circled his asshole with her finger. As she felt the muscles in his butt tighten, she got as much of his cock as she could into her mouth and tongued over his tip. She shoved her finger as far as she could up his ass. His knees buckled and he held onto her head for support. That pushed his shaft deeper into Willow's mouth and she couldn't breathe. He groaned loudly and shot streams of cum into her. He continued coming and she closed her eyes and swallowed as fast as she could. The way he was jammed into her mouth, she had little choice.

Tammy brought her robe over and led her upstairs. She hugged her hard and said, "I knew you could do it. That was amazing. He had a huge cock and you managed to get the job done." Willow was so happy that she was jumping up and down.

"I had so much fun, Tammy. Thank you for pushing me to do it. I can't believe how much I liked a stranger touching me and staring at me. I even liked making him come in my mouth. I made his knees weak," she giggled and hugged Tammy again. "I wish you really were my sister."

Tammy said, "You'll be my sister soon."

+++++

The other girls came back at midnight proud of themselves. They compared notes and figured out that they had given blowjobs to four different guys. Their big sisters joined them for a while to tell them how brave they had been.

Tammy told everyone about the porn-star cock that Willow sucked. Although it was the scariest thing she'd ever done, she was happy that she'd given a blowjob to the biggest cock there. She had nothing left to fear about blowjobs.

They all agreed that the whole shoot was not nearly as bad as they had built it up to be in their head. The big sisters told them that that was the point. TAB would never hurt them, but it would encourage them to face their fears. There were three weeks left before they became sisters. The whole sorority was rooting for them.

The four girls were already thinking about the new group of pledges next year and how they would handle the pictures.

They talked for hours and eventually, they fell asleep from the stress and alcohol. It was a bonding experience for the eight of them. Something that made them feel closer to being TAB sisters.

+++++

The next evening, they were summoned back to the main room. About thirty sisters came into the room with them. Each pledge was given a large envelope containing the pictures that were taken last night. The pledges and big sisters were in the front row.

Kelly said, "I'm happy to announce that you all had your pictures taken and you all properly paid the photographer. I'm proud of all our pledges and you should be proud of yourselves. This wasn't easy for any of you. Having nude pictures taken like that was a scary thing to do, but you all showed your strength and bravery. You should know that it was not always the same person that was 'paid.'" Four different guys were standing in front of the pillow. It wouldn't have been fair to the last girl to get a guy who'd come three times before."

"I also want to tell the pledges that we lied to them a little bit. There are no books of pictures of naked pledges. We just made that up, so you'd think that there was a long tradition of this. This is the first year we've done this. Who knows, you might want the next group of pledges to do the same thing. If you become sisters, and that's very likely at this point, you'll help decide what task the next group will be assigned."

"The picture and memory stick in your envelopes are the only copies. They are quite good. Bob's a good photographer. You can destroy them if you want to, but later in life, you might like to see what you looked like as a freshman in college. I can guarantee that if you show a close boyfriend or husband the pictures, you'll have a very pleasant night." She smiled warmly. "Maybe we can get Bob to take pictures of our sisters if anybody is interested. Ask the pledges if you can see some of the pictures."

She lied to them a little again. The photographer, Bob, still had copies. She still needed to deal with his final payment before she'd have them all. The other sisters didn't know about this small problem.

"The next three weeks will be challenging, but after the job you did last night, I think you'll all be able to easily cope with anything."

"I would like to give two special commendations to people. To be fair, we had Bob follow a script of the pictures he'd take and what he would have you do."

"The first commendation goes to Skylar. There was a point at which Bob had her touch herself and Skylar froze. Bob had lines that he would say if someone didn't follow instructions. One of them was, 'If you don't touch yourself now, your big sister will have to pay me and my assistant.' Skylar refused to allow another sister to take on her responsibility and summoned the courage to go on. Being there for your sisters is what TAB is all about."

Everyone clapped loudly for her.

"The second commendation goes to Willow. The brothers at DTC thought it would be funny to send a guy who was hung like a horse. From what I was told, a large horse. His cock would have scared anyone in this room. I owe you an apology, Willow. That was not planned. Willow was able to get him ready to go before she put him in her mouth and made him come. It was quick thinking in a demanding situation. You dealt with it, and you should be proud of yourself. I'm going to have some words with DTC."

Everyone cheered for her. After talking to Tammy and Willow, they were glad they had not been in that situation.

Tammy gave each of the pledges discount coupons to "Back to Nature". She explained that it was a naturist or nudist resort that she worked at over the summer. TAB and DTC sorority were planning a trip out there after the pledges became sisters. She assured them that they'd have an enjoyable time. A lot of the sisters giggled and nodded when they remembered their last trip. Tammy was acting as if the pledges were already sisters even though they had three more weeks of difficult tasks ahead of them.

+++++

The next day the guy with the porn-star cock, Simon, came over on his own. "I'm not supposed to be here, but I had to come and apologize to you for the other night. I'm so sorry that I put you in that position. The guys made me go to the photo shoot. I'm a pledge too and all the brothers acted impressed by my size. I guess they thought it would be funny. I didn't know why I was sent there until I saw what was happening. I'm sorry that I didn't have the courage to refuse no matter what the frat brothers wanted me to do. Please believe that I didn't want to surprise you like that."

Simon was sincere and embarrassed. "It's not fun having one this big. It scares most girls, so I haven't had much sex. Girls who wanted to have sex got scared and left when they saw how big it was. You're the only girl to even try to give me a blowjob."

"Can you please forgive me?"

Willow said, "Take me out to dinner and we'll call it even. Make it a nice place."

"Great! Tomorrow night? I'll find the best restaurant I can. Or if there is any place special, you'd like to go, we can do that."

Simon said, "One more thing. I loved what you did to me. I think you are incredibly sexy."

"See you tomorrow night," she said and smiled at him.

Tammy watched her out the window while they were talking. "What was that about?" she asked.