Sorority House Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy from last night came to apologize to me. I told him that he could make it up to me by taking me out to dinner somewhere nice."

Ever since she'd seen his cock, she wondered what it would be like to take him in her pussy. The thought frightened her but also excited her.

"I'm glad he apologized," Tammy said.

A few moments later Willow said, "Tammy, have you ever had someone that big inside you? Would it fit in me?"

"Yes, I have but it was a lot to take. The guy was kind of a jerk. A huge cock is not what makes a great lover. It would fit in you if he took it slow and used a lot of lube. But it might hurt the first time." Willow shuddered at the thought of how it would stretch her.

+++++

"You've given me all the copies of the pictures, right?" Kelly asked Bob.

"No, not until the final payment."

The bill for his services was still high. He had the pictures until his bill was paid and if she didn't pay, he could sell them to less than reputable people.

She reluctantly paid him in cash. The money was out of her pocket because she didn't have it approved by TAB. It wasn't like she'd starve. She could always find a dinner date.

He would probably keep an encrypted copy for himself, but now that he had been paid, she was sure that he wouldn't spread them around. He was a slightly sleazy college man, but he was at least honest.

"Oh, and I have this for you." He pressed some keys on his computer and a video played of her being spit-roasted by the pair of them. He handed her a memory stick, "Here's a copy for you. I won't spread it around. If you wanted to sell that, I could get a good price for it." Kelly blanched.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure I can't interest you in that double threesome? Two guys and four girls. We'd get a beautiful hotel suite so there would be plenty of beds. And don't worry, we'd swap around a lot. I'm sure you could come up with three close friends that would enjoy it."

"I'm sure I could, and I'll keep it in mind. Oh, and I have these for you." She handed him discount coupons for "Back to Nature." "TAB and DTC are planning a group trip out there after the pledges become sisters. Maybe you two could join us. By the way, no cameras are allowed there."

+++++

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.