All Comments on 'Sorority MILFs'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have one other task for the pledges, fuck a male blood relative.

The sorority transports both the male relatives to the sorority house via their house garage in a blacked out van.

The male relatives are each blind folded and lead to the room of the pledges.

Both Mary's and Zarima's sons would have already been filmed fucking their sisters and would be blackmailed into leaving their other obligations for the night to be transported on private planes or limos to a warehouse.

Once there the men strip down to their underwear and are blindfolded and led into the back of one of 3 vans.

They are then driven to the garage of the sorority house and led up to the room of the pledge they are related to.

Amy and Afaf join their brothers and mothers in their mothers' room to both film the mother-son sex, but also to participate in an incestuous threesome for the cameras.

When everyone was done the male relatives are then blindfolded and led back to their van and then driven back to the warehouse to get dressed and be taken back from whence they came.

Given the illegality of incest, the sorority would use the video of it inside of the sorority house to blackmail both members and certain male relatives into helping advance members of the sorority, as the first way they shattered the glass ceiling in corporate America and politics.

Or at least that would be the explanation given to Mary and Zarima.

Amy may have also fucked her own dad in a recorded video, which explains the lack of sex Mary had received before the divorce and why the divorce is as amicable and easy as it is.

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 3 years ago

You, simply, NEVER disappoint! Very sensual descriptions from each person's POV.

Thanks.

outlaw84outlaw84about 3 years ago

Fantastic as usual

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 3 years ago

Jasmine, This story is one of your best ever - on par with the brilliant Lez Awakening; Halloween Hijinks. It's sexy, fun, clever, imaginative... and even has lots of heart! I can't wait to see the second installment posted.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 3 years ago

The true path to world peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Being old, I have always thought that youth was wasted on the young; so very glad to see all of your MILF stories and slut mommy tales of youth being shared by the young and those of "a certain age". Please go for another 500 stories with equal heat.

pjw7326pjw7326about 3 years ago

another brilliant story Jasmine , cant wait for the rest

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

Yes I want to see the following days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Woundeful story.. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

we need to read more on their new journey

burrito54burrito54about 3 years ago

Really great as always. I can't wait for the next chapter

mbaabdmbaabdabout 3 years ago

So where does Big Rosie fit in? And Jasmine teaches college, I thought she was high school? Inquiring minds....

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 3 years ago

That was hot. Thank you for writing. More soon hopefully?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sigh. You had a different premise with much promise and turned it into another of your formulaic stroke stories. And contrary to what you, and Mary, think, all those alliterations are not that witty. I know you read comments, I've seen you here many times. So, a question, dont you ever wish to try a serious tale, like some of the other greats here? Just to see if you can?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi

Thank you to the people who read this story, voted and left comments.

Part two draft is done.

To the last commenter. Please share with me what you envision as a serious story. You have me curious as I try to keep some variety in my writing and am quite proud of most of it, especially this one which I really had fun writing.

Jasmine

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

A long cock after a long story! Hot! Sexy! I wish I could have eaten some of that pussy! And toe sucking! Yes! Oh, yes! And taking the Sybian cock and the strap-on up my ass? That too! Anybody in the sorority bi and dominant? Let me know! Five stars, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Serious story comment. Well yes, since you ask. Not trying to be a dick, I just wonder how you would do. Your stories are not bad, actually the writing itself is pretty good. And you clearly have a huge loyal following. If you are asking for an example though, try reading something here on Lit by Hotmann, Darth Aussie, Mentalcase22, or VertigoJ, here on Lit to name a few. And I know your main home is here, but I've seen your stories elsewhere, so maybe you could read Stories Online, get it, for JoeJ, Bluedragon, Dark1, Jonah, or Lubrican, just to name a few other Stories Online. I get you've been doing this a long time and are popular. And I get if it ain't broke dont fix it. But damn, the quick fixes, almost instant seductions, and especially the cheesy puns and alliteration get old after 500 stories. Hilarious sometimes, but other times it's, oh no not again. I know I'm not the only one who says this. I'm a comment reader and I've seen plenty others ask if you could do this, over the last few years. So why not give it a shot, just to show what you're capable of? Or not. But then you, and we would never know.

A wishful fan

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the response. I will have to look at some of those as time permits.

I’m working on a new elaborate story for down the road that may fit what you’re talking about... we will see.

I actually felt this was one of my best in a while, although yes the submission was too quick, but not through manipulation but an awakening that I believe all women have given the chance.

I will note that erotica is tricky, if you wait too long for action people quit reading, if it happens to quick people critique. The balance is challenging at times.

I’m not aiming excuses, as I know erotica can be smart and believable, but most is fantasy for men and women. In a world where diseases are non existent, cheating is okay of it is same sex so what and that both sexed will succumb easily if given the opportunity.

Believable... perhaps not.

Enjoyable to read... I hope so.

That all said, I do hope a couple upcoming stories will fit the criteria you mentioned.

Best wishes,

Jasmine

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

A more classic story from the author. Back up to her more normal standard although a little further to go to achieve top rating again. The author has published masses of stories here and keeping it fresh is almost impossible and this is a worthy effort

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 3 years ago

This is a favorite for me. I enjoy every story of yours I've ever read. The is tops.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy your mind Jasmine you come up with the best and most entertaining story’s as always I’m eagerly waiting the next one in this one

Keep up the excellent work

spbowlspbowlalmost 3 years ago

Are you planning to continue this story line any time soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Another classic story from one of the best authors on this site, cannot wait for the next episode, I just hope they all end up at the club with Rosie.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 2 years ago

SPBOWL

she has already posted two more chapters

not sure why there is no link ti the next one

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I think your best work is milf on teen, and this story does not disappoint. Why do you list several days of initiation but only have two more episodes? Hopefully, those two will be all inclusive. I like these as they show a lot of imagination and create many sexual images. Thanks.

jpettt261jpettt261over 1 year ago

I enjoyed IT, more, more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha was so hot with the milfs participating along with the other younger pets

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

479. I thought this seemed familiar, and I see I read it 10 months ago before I decided to read all of your stories. I now see that episodes 2 & 3 are repeated in the listing. Wonder if I read them too. Probably, as I really like this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES