Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather spent an hour watching TV before going to sleep herself, she had a slight hope that she may awake to find Jess between her legs using her tongue to get a taste of what she was breathing in, but when she awoke in the morning she wasn't surprised to find the stoner still asleep at the edge of the bed with the panties resting near her pillow.

Amy & Amber had a more friendly night, the night Amy had spent with Penny three days before had left the first year girl confused about her sexuality & she knew Amber was very comfortable with herself as a bisexual, so she took the opportunity to get her advice.

The girls sprawled on the bed drinking cola & watching some teen movie featuring beautiful girls & hunky boys but although both got a bit distracted by a scene in a swimming pool neither of them heard a single line of the dialog as their own conversation was far too interesting. Amy explained that when she arrived at the sorority house she had no idea that she was attracted to girls although she did know she enjoyed it when boys went down on her. She told Amber how Lindsay had been strapped between her thighs & been forced to lick her & then about the more exciting time when Harmony had first pleasured her on the back seat of a jeep as they had moved Scarla's possessions from the dorms to the sorority house.

She also more nervously explained that during that first time when Lindsay was licking her she had kissed Britney & played with her breasts, she had enjoyed it & was very turned on by the situation but she had no feelings for her fellow first year. She talked more and more about everything that had happened with Harmony, including the time that she kissed Tiphany & played with her breasts too whilst Harmony was going down on her & then about her night with Penny & all the feelings it had stirred in her. Penny was the first girl she had ever gone down on & although she had presumed she wouldn't like it she found that she fancied Penny so much that it took away all her nervousness & more to her surprise she thought that the sexy red head tasted great.

Just talking about Penny made Amy smile so when the first year girl took a pause Amber asked,

"You mentioned that you kissed Britney & Tiphany, have you had the urge to kiss either of them again since?",

"No, I don't particularly fancy either of them, they're both pretty but I'm sure I wouldn't have kissed either if I wasn't getting my pussy licked at the time." Amy replied,

"Have you fantasised about anyone else in the house?" Amber asked,

Amy thought for a second before answering,

"A little, maybe Scarla & Ashley a bit, but it's not like I've made a move on either of them. I've fantasised a little about having one or two of the others flat on their backs with me sat on their face, but I haven't done anything about those thoughts either.".

"It sounds to me like you are slightly bisexual, but it's mainly Penny you're into rather than girls in general." Amber suggested,

Amy lay there thinking for a few minutes, Amber didn't disturb her as she had been through this herself when she first realised that she was bi, eventually Amy spoke,

"I do really like Penny, before I met her I had started to think about girls sometimes when I fingered myself but three quarters of the time it was still boys I was imagining."

They talked for another hour or so after that with Amy finally concluding that she was bisexual but she was more into boys than girls, however Penny was different, she was something special & she was who Amy wanted to be with.

Both girls went to sleep that night feeling happy, Amy because talking it out with someone who had been through a similar thing had really clarified things for her & Amber because she was glad she could help the blonde girl who she thought was becoming her friend.

Cassie & Lexi were also relaxing on a bed watching the same movie Amber & Amy had on, Lexi couldn't see the screen but she could follow the simple plot easily enough & she imagined in her head what the characters looked like. After a while the blind girl found herself losing her focus on the film, she had enjoyed the swimming pool scene but it was the bit that followed featuring a game of truth or dare that got her thinking about the challenge she knew was to follow the next day.

She knew that the pledges were going to take part in a challenge where the aim was to give the fastest orgasm orally, she was nervous about this as she had never gone down on another girl before & she wasn't sure how her body would react as she had a stronger sense of taste & smell than most people as she found the theory was true that if you lose the use of one sense, in her case sight, you become better at using the others.

Lexi was fully aware that plenty of girls in the sorority were bisexual & a few like Poppy were full on lesbians, she also knew she had really enjoyed Poppy & Harmony going down on her & she had really enjoyed kissing the pink haired girl & the attention she had given her breasts. She didn't know if that meant anything, but she did enjoy the company of other girls & she had felt a tingle from between her legs occasionally in certain situations when she was around girls she considered to be attractive, she was very open minded & very relaxed about life so the thought that she might be physically attracted to girls may have been new to her but it certainly didn't worry her.

As the film neared its end Lexi thought about what she found attractive, as she couldn't see she didn't judge beauty like a sighted person would, her standards were different but no less real. She thought about girls who she had got that tingly feeling around & what they had had in common, they had all smelled nice, had lovely smooth soft skin, had reasonably high girly voices & had fun & kind personalities. As she thought about this the thought struck her again that most of the things that excited her were exclusive to girls, hairy arms, legs or faces did nothing for her neither did deep or gravelly voices, mean personalities or quiet silent types, although she put that last part down to the fact that she couldn't see others so hearing them was more important than it was for most people.

Cassie was warm, relaxed, happy & very comfortable sprawled on the bed when the film finished, she liked spending time with Lexi & found the blind girl fun to be around as well as a little exciting. She smiled over at Lexi & subconsciously licked her lips, the Canadian girl did look good, she almost always looked so comfortable & calm that it made her look far more attractive than she probably was, but on this occasion she was chewing on her bottom lip looking pensive,

"Are you okay Lexi?" she asked cheerfully,

Lexi seemed to consider for a few seconds before laying back on her side facing Cassie & with a more serious look on her face than Cassie had seen before replying,

"Yes, well I think so anyway! I've been thinking about tomorrow, you know one of our pledge challenges is going to be to go down on one of the sorority sisters & try to give the fastest orgasm, well I've never been down on another girl before & I'm a little nervous about it." She explained,

Cassie slid across the bed & also laid on her side facing her friend, she put her left arm over the blind girl's right shoulder & gently hugged her before answering,

"I had to go down on Amy & Tiphany a few times last week, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, in fact I think it might have been quite fun with the right girl. Amy & Tiphany were both only interested in their own pleasure but I've seen Harmony smile after she's been down on me, so I think it could be fun if the other girl is nice about it."

A thought had been running around Lexi's mind for the past half an hour or so & as she lay there with Cassie's soft hand resting gently on her shoulder she subtly took a long deep breath as she leant close to her fellow blonde, she liked what she felt & she liked what she smelt, she was a little nervous & a little excited about the response she would get but she had butterflies in her stomach & a strong tingling from between her legs that urged her on as she said,

"The thing is I think I'm at least a little attracted to girls which means my first time probably won't be my last, so I don't want to be left with a bad memory of the first time I go down on a girl. Based on the rules Ashley told us I could end up licking someone mean like Cindy or Michelle or Rebecca, in fact unless I'm lucky enough to get Taylor whoever it is will be entirely focused on their own pleasure & won't give a stuff about how it is for me.",

Lexi paused to let what she was saying sink in before trying to give the impression of an innocent smile as she continued,

"So I was wondering, would you let me go down on you? You're attractive & fun to be around so even if I don't enjoy it I don't think I'll feel bad about the first time if it's with you."

Cassie blinked with surprise before breaking into a radiant smile,

"Are you serious?" she replied with obvious excitement in her voice,

Lexi squeezed Cassie's hand before moving down the bed & pulling up her dress kissing across her lower stomach & saying,

"Definitely!".

Lexi took a deep breath inhaling the scent of Cassie's skin, her perfume, the first hint of her pussy, she gently parted Cassie's legs & tenderly pulled her panties down, when they were at her knees Lexi left her friend to slip them fully off as she brought her nose to the edge of her pussy & took a long slow breath.

Cassie smelt, well great! Lexi couldn't compare the smell to anything, she had sniffed her own fingers after masturbating a few times but somehow now that it was another girl's juices she was smelling it seemed different & naughtier in an exciting way.

The blind girl was glad that the scent of Cassie's snatch turned her on as it made the next step so much easier, feeling bold she stretched out her tongue, inched forward & took a long slow lick down the length of Cassie's rapidly moistening slit.

The moan this small act brought about from the other girl excited Lexi even further & even made her feel a little proud, so with a smile on her face she pushed her mouth & nose into the wetness & started to probe every millimetre of Cassie's box.

The next two hours were a mixture of moans, screams, pants & squeals, for about twenty minutes Lexi tongued her fellow blonde to two loud orgasms before Cassie pushed Lexi to her back, stripped her & mounted her in the sixty nine position saying playfully,

"It's only fair that I return the favour! Besides I want to know what it's like to lick a girl I actually like too!".

Ninety minutes later both girls were exhausted, their faces were absolutely covered with each other's cum & both of their mouths were tired & coated with each other's juices.

When Cassie finally rolled off of Lexi she lay back on the bed & exclaimed,

"Wow! That was amazing! No wonder Poppy prefers girls!"

Lexi didn't say anything but the smile on her face made it clear she fully agreed. Both girls washed the cum off of their faces before getting into bed, they both slept well & nothing sexual happened in the morning, neither girl was in love with the other but both had really enjoyed what had happened & although they didn't discuss it both felt it was possible that there would be a repeat performance at some point in the future.

Britney & Catalina's room was a lot less fun, Catalina spent a while bitching about how much better than the other pledges she was & how it was important for the sorority to have a quality girl like her rather than trash like Harmony or Amber. Britney disagreed entirely but felt it best just to ignore the Hispanic girl. After a while Catalina got bored & went for a bath & by the time she finally emerged nearly ninety minutes later Britney had gone to sleep.

Things were still fairly frosty in the morning although Britney felt slightly happier as she had woken up in the night & finding Catalina asleep she had got her camera phone, stuck her butt right in the annoying girl's face & let rip a long loud fart right against her nose. She would have felt more satisfaction if Catalina had woken up & had to breathe in the nasty smell but at least she had a video of it on her phone to make her laugh.

In Rebecca's room the mean black haired girl waited for a few seconds to be sure Cindy had given up on getting in, when she had heard about the sleepovers she had spent some time thinking about exactly what she wanted & now she was going to make it happen.

She sat on her bed with her legs crossed as she smiled across at Harmony & said,

"Harmony would you be an angel & run me a bath? I like hot water & a splash of the bubble bath in the pink bottle, when you think it's ready throw in a handful of the rose petals in the bowl that's by the taps."

Harmony didn't see why she should do this, she wasn't Rebecca's servant, but a voice in the back of her head whispered that she wasn't being asked to do anything unpleasant so why not keep Rebecca happy. So she forced a smile & went to fill the tub. When it was almost full & she had added the rose petals she went back in to the bedroom & said,

"Your bath's ready Princess Rebecca."

Rebecca took off her clothes throwing them on the floor & telling Harmony to follow her back into the bathroom, she tentatively put one hand in to the water before saying,

"Not bad, it's a little warm though.",

Harmony went to add some cold water but Rebecca stopped her, she sat down naked on the side of the tub & with an evil little smile she looked right into Harmony's eyes & said,

"My feet are all nasty & sweaty & they feel really unpleasant, as I have to wait a few minutes for the bath to cool down maybe you could help me out using your mouth! Is that something you think you'd be able to do for me?"

The smile Rebecca gave her as she said this was half evil & half angelic, Harmony really didn't want to have Rebecca's sweaty feet anywhere near her but as she thought this she realised she'd dropped to her knees & as she opened her mouth to say something Rebecca's foot darted up & instead of words coming out it was toes going in.

Rebecca gave a deep moan of pleasure as Harmony started to suck on her toes, she ran her tongue between the digits making sure to get out every drop of sweat & all the vile toe jam. When the seated girl was satisfied she had Harmony lick the sweat from the sole of her foot before starting on the other one. After about ten minutes the cruel black haired girl was ready for her bath so ordered Harmony to plant one last kiss on each foot before helping her in to the tub.

Rebecca sent Harmony back to the bedroom to collect the panties she'd dropped on the floor, when she handed them to their owner Rebecca told her to kneel again & open her mouth, Harmony did so & to her annoyance the smiling first year turned them inside out & pushed them crotch first into the kneeling girl's mouth.

Rebecca had a broad smile on her face as she said,

"I don't want you to talk & I don't have a better use for your mouth right now, so I thought I'd give you a little treat!".

It was only a few seconds before the moist cloth of the panties in her mouth started to replace the bad cheese taste that Rebecca's feet had left her with the taste of pussy juice with a hint of pee! Harmony never enjoyed the taste of another girl's feet & found the whole act of kissing or licking them degrading but this time had been especially frustrating as she knew Rebecca did it purely for her own pleasure as even if the sweatiness of her feet had been uncomfortable for her she was about to get in the bath so she'd have got them clean anyway.

As Rebecca relaxed in the hot bubble filled water she handed Harmony a bottle of coconut body wash & told her to wash her feet. Once Rebecca was satisfied she had Harmony do her back & then her hair.

When these were done Harmony was sent to fetch a small bottle of chilled Champagne from the fridge in Rebecca's bedroom & a glass which she was expected to keep full & hand to the bathing girl whenever she asked for it. In order to do this Harmony went back to kneeling by the tub whilst Rebecca washed the rest of her body including all the areas that according to her Harmony would enjoy handling too much!

"Harmony, Harmony, Harmony!" Rebecca called her name three times before flicking some water at her to finally get a reaction,

As she knelt up to hand Rebecca her glass Harmony tried to look apologetic & mumble an apology through the panties in her mouth for her lack of attention but instead of telling her off Rebecca swallowed her Champagne then laughed as she said,

"Are you sorry you didn't notice me asking for my drink or are you sorry that I noticed your eyes fixed on these?" she asked as she teasingly lifted her breasts fully out of the water & gave them a squeeze.

"I reckon if I stood up right now & said you could kiss any part of my body you liked you wouldn't know what to kiss first, my beautiful breasts, my gorgeous ass or my delectable pussy!" she laughed conceitedly.

Harmony didn't want to kiss any part of Rebecca but as she couldn't respond she just looked down at the floor, but she did know that when Rebecca had snapped her out of whatever trance she had drifted into she was definitely staring at the beautiful naked girl's breasts.

Eventually Rebecca was finished in the bath & stepped out dripping & naked, she asked Harmony to get two large towels & pat her dry. This took a few minutes & Harmony did notice Rebecca's nipples were rock hard as she gently brushed over them with the towel.

"Hand me my night dress, find something watchable on TV & get me a large glass of water out of the fridge while I use the hairdryer." Harmony was instructed.

When Rebecca emerged from the bathroom she went & laid naked on the bed whilst she sent Harmony to tidy up the bathroom & deal with the towels she had left on the floor. When this was done Harmony found Rebecca still on the bed but now wearing her night dress.

Harmony was told to sit on the floor with her back against the bed once she had taken the panties out of her mouth & put them in the laundry basket. The two girls watched the TV in silence for a while

After a few minutes Rebecca dangled one foot over the side of the bed resting it on Harmony's shoulder, when she had left it there for a little while she moved it to hang in front of the seated girl's face & she then bought it to rest over Harmony's nose. When the girl on the floor didn't protest but just kept breathing in the scent of her foot Rebecca giggled & asked,

"Tell me honestly Harmony, does the smell of my feet turn you on?"

"No Princess Rebecca. Your foot doesn't smell like a foot it smells like coconut, I don't like eating anything coconut flavoured but I do really like the smell of coconuts." She answered honestly,

Rebecca was a little disappointed, she'd have loved it if Harmony was in to the smell of her sweaty feet, but then again her foot wasn't sweaty when she had asked the question, so she made a mental note to ask that question again when her feet were really really sweaty! She sniggered as she responded,

"I'm not surprised you don't like the taste of coconut, I bet you don't like any kind of nuts anywhere near your mouth!".

As Rebecca laughed at her own joke Harmony was about to explain that actually she did like peanuts but then she got what the girl on the bed meant & that actually it was nothing to do with food.

Once Rebecca's laughter subsided she said,

"As you've looked after me so well this evening it's only fair you get up on the bed with me where it's more comfortable."

As Harmony crawled on to the bed Rebecca patted a spot on the middle of the bed where she obviously wanted the blonde pledge to move to, Rebecca had her roll on to her front & crawl forward until her feet didn't stick out off the end any more.

1...34567...12