Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she sprinted straight to those stairs, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Heather was leant against the wall next to the stairs that led to the first floor watching where she went. When she reached the other side of the basement Harmony was already out of breath, she hurried into the changing room & knelt down behind a bench, she saw two sets of legs hurry past her towards the swimming pool without their owners seeing her.

A few seconds later two more girls entered the changing room, the first ran straight through but the second, Cassie, started looking around the room so as she checked in the showers Harmony leapt up & sprinted away in to the gym.

Harmony was glad that it was Cassie chasing her as her fellow blonde had the sense not to call out when she saw her so none of the others knew where she was.

Harmony took up a hiding place in the gym & watched Cassie start to search, as her friend got closer Harmony started to panic that she was going to get trapped so as the first year girl drew nearer she sprinted for the door, she felt Cassie's fingers tug at her sleeve but she was the faster & she managed to escape her opponent's clutches.

As they ran past Britney called to them that there was 30 seconds left & when she saw them Amber called out which suddenly meant four of the five girls were on her heels.

Harmony dashed in to the swimming pool area, ran the long way around the pool & climbed the high diving board. By the time she stood at its summit she knew there were just seconds left, when she turned her head she saw that Amber & Cassie were following her up the steps, this left her only one choice so she took a deep breath, closed her eyes & dived in to the pool.

Harmony sunk to the bottom of the pool before using her feet to push back to the surface, as her head broke the water she noticed several things at once, Catalina & Poppy had jumped in at the shallow end & were swimming towards her, one of the girls who had followed her up the diving board had also flung herself in to the pool & she could hear Ashley's voice counting down,

"Eight....Seven....six....five",

Harmony realised time was nearly up & swam hard for the side of the pool but she could feel hands grasping at her legs & arms, she looked down seeing Catalina & Poppy on either side of her & she felt Amber reaching around from behind her. Poppy & Catalina were trying to push each other away whilst trying to grab at her, she felt Amber's legs wrap around her waist, then she heard a loud claxon as Britney, Zara & Taylor told the girls to move away from her.

Amber didn't release her legs from around Harmony but she did raise an arm holding something up for the watching girls to see, Catalina was also holding something up & smiling but Poppy looked disappointed & Cassie stood by the side of the pool still dry.

"It looks like Catalina & Amber have won this challenge, well done girls." Taylor said with a smile before adding,

"Harmony that was such bad luck, you were about three seconds away from getting all twenty points."

Harmony almost cried when she heard that, she looked down in distress & saw that two of the stars that had been stuck on her top were missing & must be what Amber & Catalina were holding up.

Harmony swam over and held on to the side of the pool, as she waited there to see what Taylor would instruct the pledges to do next she felt Amber's hands move across her stomach under the water & she heard the Chinese American girl give a little giggle as she softly nibbled on her ear & gave her crotch a few quick strokes with her finger threw her soaked pledge robe.

Amber finally let go of Harmony when Taylor told the girls to exit the pool, the four who had been in the water were sent to the showers to wash off the chlorine from the pool, but once the girls had stripped Taylor ordered them to wait under the showers but not to start the water. As they waited Harmony realised that Taylor had called Ashley over the intercom as the sorority president appeared with four dry pledge robes as well as Jess, Heather, Rachel, Michelle, Lexi & Amy.

Taylor & Ashley whispered together for a few seconds before Ashley turned to the girls who had followed her downstairs & told them,

"It appears it was an incredibly close finish, 5 seconds left & Harmony would have won, 5 seconds more & Jess would have been the only girl not to have claimed a star! In the end there were two winners, Amber & Catalina."

Ashley turned to smile at the two winners as the others clapped,

"So girls, you both get four points, well once you've finished the challenge anyway!". She smiled,

Catalina knew exactly what she meant & not shy about being naked in front of the others she stepped over to Harmony with a massive smile on her face & placed both hands on her shoulders to push her to her knees, as soon as Harmony was kneeling the Colombian American girl shoved her crotch in the blondes face & with an evil grin said,

"Open wide slut, it's time to taste my piss!" she taunted.

Despite everything she had been through over the past eight days she still felt incredibly degraded by this treatment, she was naked & kneeling in front of almost a dozen other girls & this arrogant bitch was about to pee down her throat.

Harmony closed her eyes & opened her mouth, as soon as she felt her lips come in contact with Catalina's skin the Hispanic girl let loose a rapid stream of hot foul tasting piss, she felt the taller girl's hands holding her tight in place, she felt the muscles of her toned stomach strain as she tried to keep up the rapid flow & finally after about 15 seconds she felt the torrent slow & quickly stop. Nobody said anything but Harmony expected she would be required to lick Catalina clean, so instead of waiting & getting told off for not doing it she just stuck out her tongue & did it.

As Catalina rose smiling with immense satisfaction she looked down on her fellow pledge & said,

"Now wasn't that delicious! I think I deserve a thank you for giving you such a tasty drink, don't you?"

Harmony was about to respond but a smiling Ashley got in before her,

"I like the confidence Catalina, but she doesn't have to thank you for that, not now at least!".

As Catalina's smile faded she moved aside for Amber but instead of approaching Harmony the shortest potential pledge moved to Ashley & said loudly enough for everyone to hear,

"Sister Ashley, I know you said the girls who won the task had to pee in Harmony's mouth, but I've done that before. Don't get me wrong it was a massive turn on & I'm more than willing to do it again but as I might never get a chance like this again I want to try as many new things as possible, so",

Amber hadn't finished but she moved in close & whispered the rest of her request in Ashley's ear, the sorority president looked to be thinking for a couple of seconds before breaking in to a smile & replying,

"Yes, okay, if that's what you want to do it's fine with me.".

Harmony was still kneeling naked in the showers, Amber was also nude as she approached her taller rival & instructed her to kneel up with her back against the shower wall. In this position Harmony's breasts stuck out in front of her & her head was at a similar level to the other girls waists meaning she had a far better view than she would have liked of Amber, Catalina & Poppy's crotches.

Amber spread her legs wide & stood over Harmony, she just stood there smiling for a few seconds so Harmony closed her eyes to avoid staring at the Asian girl's snatch, but her eyes quickly flew open again as she felt something warm starting to pour over her breasts. As she looked down Harmony was dismayed to see the liquid flowing over her tits was Amber's urine & it got worse as the Chinese American girl leant back & directed the stream over her face.

"Ah yeah that's good!" Amber cooed as she pissed all over Harmony's face, then her hair, back down over her breasts & stomach, her crotch, her legs & as the flow began to slow she let it finish over Harmony's face again.

When she was done Amber stepped back & smiling down on her victim exclaimed,

"Wow that was fun! I don't suppose you want a faceful of something even wetter now?" she asked Harmony while thrusting her pussy towards her to make it entirely clear what she meant.

Before Harmony could reply she suddenly felt a torrent of hot water gushing down on her, Ashley had turned on the showers & once she was happy that the piss had run away she sent Amber, Catalina & Poppy in too. The girls were given a few minutes to wash & when Ashley felt they'd had long enough she abruptly turned off the water & had the watching girls hand out towels.

Harmony had enjoyed standing under the hot water, it was very relaxing & as she stood there she reflected that although Amber pissing on her was more humiliating than having to drink Catalina's pee at least she didn't have to taste the vile liquid. As she stood there with her eyes aimed firmly at the wall she thought about the fact that the four points two of her rivals had earned from that task had at least kept her in third place overall even if she did now only have a two point lead over fourth & fifth place.

Whilst they were showering Amber found her eyes wandering between Harmony & Catalina who stood on either side of her, they both had beautiful bodies in different ways & she found herself imagining various things she'd like to do with both of them. Poppy had eyes only for Harmony as out of the three she was sharing the showers with she wasn't attracted to either of the others.

Ashley found it very difficult to concentrate as she watched the four girls soaping themselves, the sight of those four sexy young bodies naked right there in front of her made her so horny that she almost slipped a finger between her own thighs several times before catching herself just in time, she knew she wasn't going to be spending that night alone & what's more she knew it was going to be an early night!

When all the girls were in pledge robes again Ashley announced that all the pledges were to assemble in the first floor living room at 9pm ready for their sleepover, until then they had 35 minutes of free time.

Jess spent the whole time on the first floor balcony getting even more stoned & Catalina went down to the gym in the basement to use one of the running machines, but the other four pledges spent the time in guest room one lounging about & chatting.

Harmony spent that time sat quietly trying to think through what was about to happen, she knew she would be spending the night with Rebecca & she knew the black haired girl wasn't allowed to force her to do anything so she was trying to get all her determination together to refuse anything nasty she was asked to do. Amber & Poppy were talking about sex, the pink haired lesbian was very excited about the possibility of getting up close & personal with Tiphany's fabulous breasts whereas the diminutive Asian was interested but less excited about what might happen if she shared a bed with Amy. Lexi listened with interest & seemed to break into a smile as she heard how turned on Poppy was, but she also appeared to be off in her own world at times.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 27: The pledges Sleepover

At 9pm Harmony linked arms with Lexi to lead the blind girl up to the first floor with Poppy & Amber following close behind, by 9.05 all the pledges & all first years except Scarla were present along with Ashley, Taylor & Michelle.

As Harmony looked around the room she felt uneasy as she saw Cindy sat on the sofa next to Amy, she wasn't sure what the horrible blonde was doing there but the nasty smile she gave her had the pledge very concerned. A few of the other first years were smiling too, although Heather & Britney looked far less enthusiastic than the others.

Ashley looked around at the mostly smiling faces surrounding her before telling the girls,

"I'm glad to see so many of you seem to be happy about spending the night together! It's pretty simple, each of our pledges will be spending the night locked in the bedroom of the girl we assigned as her big sister. First years, just because the girls are in your rooms it doesn't mean that you can make them do anything they don't want to do. We'll be taking you to your rooms two pairs at a time, so let's start with Tiphany & Poppy as well as Amy & Amber."

Both pairs were smiling as they were lead out of the room, Taylor was left to ensure the other girls stayed where they were as Ashley didn't want them knowing about her little surprise. When Ashley & Michelle returned they took two more pairs, Catalina & Britney along with Lexi & Cassie.

Lastly Michelle called forward Heather & Jess whilst Ashley took Harmony & Rebecca, Harmony's breath caught in her throat as she saw Cindy get to her feet too & follow them out but then she noticed Taylor following as well so she assumed everyone was leaving.

Rebecca strolled through her bedroom door first with Harmony following but before Cindy could follow her in the sorority president closed the door & locked it from the outside.

"The two of you are on your own until Taylor lets you out in the morning, have a good night." She called through the door.

As Rebecca went to sit on her bed Harmony just stood there by the door wondering what to do but before either girl said anything they heard a knock on the door,

"Becs it's me, let me in." Cindy almost sang she sounded so happy,

Rebecca picked up her key & moved past Harmony but her attempts to get the door open were unsuccessful,

"It won't budge, I think Ashley was being serious, she's used some sort of master key to lock us in."

Harmony's eyes were wide with surprise as Rebecca said this because although the black haired girl sounded like she was really disappointed she had a big smile on her face & a glint in her eye.

"Damn!" Cindy almost shouted & by the sound of it she kicked the door before going to her own room & slamming the door.

Rebecca laughed as she went back to sit on her bed, seeing Harmony's confusion she put on a smug smile as she explained,

"Even if Ashley hadn't locked us in I would have pretended she did, if I'd let Cindy in she would have taken things far too far & as much as I'm loving making you do so many nasty things for me I like it here & have no intension of getting myself kicked out. Unfortunately Cindy has far more anger than sense at the moment & given the chance to hurt & humiliate you she won't even consider whether she's going to get herself kicked out of the house. Besides I feel like being treated like the princess I am & I don't feel like sharing, now you're here for my pleasure & entertainment & only mine."

A few doors away Tiphany was making Poppy a very tempting proposal,

"I know you want to see these, to kiss these, to have your head buried in these," she stated confidently whilst sticking out her chest & shaking them at the pink haired pledge,

"Well, you can have all of that & more, but only if you agree to my offer. I know you're a lesbian & we both know I'm super-hot, but I'm not into girls, well not that much anyway, so if anything's going to happen it's going to be entirely on my terms. So if you want to see me naked, to taste me, to kiss me then I want you tied to the bed first." She explained with a devilishly sweet smile on her face.

Poppy thought about it for a few seconds then without a word she pulled her pledge robe & name tag up over her head, kicked her pledge sandals off & positioned herself flat on her back on the bed with her arms & legs spread wide. Wasting no time Tiphany leapt up on the bed & knelt straddling Poppy's chest as she placed cuffs around first her wrists, then her ankles & chained each to a bed post.

Once she was certain that Poppy was securely bound Tiphany stood at the foot of the bed beaming down on her helpless prisoner, she considered taking off her panties & using them to gag Poppy, she thought about teasing the girl relentlessly until she begged for mercy, she thought about rubbing her sweaty armpits or feet in the pink haired girl's face, but Poppy wasn't submissive in the way Harmony seemed to be & she looked pretty strong, being mean to this girl could result in far nastier or more painful payback, so she stuck to her original plan.

Tiphany felt Poppy's eyes focused very clearly on her chest so she unbuttoned her top & unclipped her bra so that both fell to the floor revealing her gorgeous 36D breasts. She did the same with her skirt before pulling down her knickers & off her shoes which left her standing there naked looking down on her equally naked captive.

Both girls smiled with excitement as Tiphany climbed back on to the bed, this time beside Poppy, she went to all fours & crawled so that her breasts hovered right over the lesbian pledge's face just far enough away that she couldn't reach them with her lips. Tiphany looked down teasingly & said,

"Do you want to ask something?"

Poppy licked her lips slowly & deliberately before almost whispering,

"Please."

Tiphany stayed there smiling down on Poppy for a few seconds before suddenly diving forward & covering Poppy's face with her boobs, after about twenty seconds she raised to give the trapped girl some air before lowering again & swaying from side to side rapidly so that her breasts bounced off of Poppy's cheeks.

For the next half an hour Poppy licked Tiphany's breasts, she sucked & nibbled on one nipple then the other & even both at the same time, she smothered softly between the warm smooth flesh at the centre of those two glorious mounds & she felt Tiphany's nipples rub all over her face. Finally when both girls were as wet as it is possible to be Tiphany jumped up & thrust her pussy to the prone girl's lips & Poppy responded hungrily licking Tiphany to one, two, three orgasms in a row. Finally the first year girl was sated, she had no intension of going down on the pink haired lesbian, nor of using a strap-on to fuck her, but she did want to give her something so she sat on Poppy's stomach & leant forward so the cuffed girl had a great view of her tits as she fingered her to a rapid but extremely powerful orgasm.

As Tiphany uncuffed Poppy she told her that she was done with sex for the night, the two girls took turns showering before putting on night dresses & laying in bed about a foot apart watching TV & chatting. They both discovered that their mutual love of Tiphany's chest wasn't the only thing they had in common, by the time they went to sleep sometime after eleven both girls had smiles on their faces & they both knew that whether it was with clothes on or not they would enjoy spending time together in the future.

In another bedroom the night was far less interesting, Heather had hoped that Ashley would somehow bend the rules to stop her from being trapped with Jess for the night, so when no help came she took matters in to her own hands. As soon as the door was locked & the sound of voices in the corridor faded away she announced that she was going for a bath. She spent more than an hour in the soothingly hot water scented by bubble bath, she spent a lot of time gently rubbing soap in to her muscles enjoying the feeling of her own hands on her smooth skin. On another day, with another girl waiting for her in the bedroom she would probably have allowed her fingers to spend plenty of time on her nipples & between her thighs, but the thought of sharing a bed with Jess gave her no joy.

When she finally emerged pink skinned & smelling delicious she found Jess asleep on one side of the bed, she leant down close to the pledge's face & sniffed out the scent she had expected, she smelt strongly of weed. Knowing that her bed mate was so stoned she wouldn't wake for hours Heather giggled as she picked up the sweaty panties she had warn all day before stretching them out & placing them inside out crotch first on Jess's face leaving her mouth free but every breath she took through her nose would be flavoured by Heather's pussy.