Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Harmony was where she wanted her Rebecca put a pillow lengthwise under her chest & throat before ordering her to put her arms out in front of her with her palms facing each other.

"I hope you're comfortable Harmony, now it's my turn to get more comfy, umm I wonder, where should I sit?",

With a giggle Rebecca scooted forward & gently lowered her bottom to rest between Harmony's hands, she opened her thighs wide & settled herself so that Harmony was looking straight at her pussy at a distance of maybe six inches.

"You must be loving this slut, you get to look at my beautiful pussy & you get to feel my fabulous ass! I bet if your hands weren't under my butt they'd both be very busy between your own legs right now! Go on cutey, take a big deep breath, breathe in my intimate scent, inhale the perfume of a real woman, a woman hotter than any in your wettest dreams!". Rebecca taunted.

Harmony took a long deep breath when Rebecca told her too, she could already see how wet the black haired girl's shaven haven was & when she breathed in she could smell how turned on the situation had her.

Rebecca knew that Cindy wanted to whip & lash Harmony, to kick & punch & scratch & bight her, but this wasn't what turned Rebecca on, it wasn't violence that did it for her, it was dominating her victim with her words & with her body, making Harmony do disgusting things for her without physically hurting her to get her own way.

To Harmony's surprise Rebecca went back to focusing her attention on the TV, she didn't move she just left Harmony stuck with nothing to look at but her pussy & nothing to breathe in except air full of the fragrance of her arousal. She felt her face getting warmer, then her whole body, she felt her eyes reaching closer & closer to the wetness between Rebecca's thighs, after ten minutes she felt like her face was right against her dominators soaking slit & she felt like she was breathing in nothing but pussy juice.

Harmony hadn't realised but for the past five minutes Rebecca had been gently stroking her hair & one shoulder, she was trying to make the trapped girl relax & feel comfortable with her position, to get her so use to being that close to her snatch that it would seem normal to her.

Rebecca looked down proudly at Harmony's face, the blonde's eyes were glued to her pink puffy lower lips, her breathing had changed too as she was taking long deep breaths that were so loud that if her eyes weren't open might have suggested she was asleep. Harmony had a glazed look in her eyes that definitely showed signs of lust, Rebecca had planned this so carefully but this didn't lessen the temptation to try & push harder or faster than she had intended.

Rebecca took a deep calming breath & looking down on Harmony with her sexiest smile she said softly,

"Do you want to taste it Harmony?",

For a few seconds there was no response but then a small voice almost whispered from between her legs,

"Yes.",

Rebecca contemplated telling Harmony off for not answering properly by calling her Princess Rebecca, she thought about making her beg to taste her, but that wasn't the plan & she didn't want her victim to snap out of the trance like state she was in & realise what she was doing. So without saying a word Rebecca took a handful of Harmony's hair & gently tugged so that the prone girl wiggled forward until her nose & lips came into contact with her drenched pussy.

As Harmony tilted her head back a little pulling her nose out of the wetness she stuck out her tongue & tenderly licked down the length of her slit, Rebecca moaned louder than she could ever remember doing apart from when she was climaxing, she could never remember being so wet & she realised the anticipation & waiting involved in the situation she had engineered had affected her too, just in a far more pleasant way than it had effected Harmony.

After less than two minutes Harmony's darting & swirling tongue sent Rebecca screaming threw her first orgasm of the night & she held Harmony tight shrieking at her to keep going & about a minute later she squealed & screamed & thrashed her way through a second climax.

It took Rebecca quite a while to come back down to earth after that second explosion between her thighs, when she finally looked down she laughed at how cum covered Harmony's face was & at the expression on her face.

Harmony had been in sort of a daze, Rebecca's screaming & thrashing had jolted her back to attention as she found the black haired girl's cunt juice spilling out all over her face. Until that point she had thought she was dreaming, she had thought it was just a kinky dream, surely she hadn't really told Rebecca she wanted to lick her? Surely she hadn't then licked her to two orgasms willingly? As it dawned on her this had really happened her jaw dropped. That was the moment when Rebecca looked down & saw the horrified look on her face, that was the moment Rebecca knew she wasn't finished.

"That was fantastic darling!" Rebecca cooed in a mocking tone,

"You were so passionate you got me off so fast but I need you to relax me again now before I can go to sleep. So, I'd really like you to lick me again, slowly, gently, tenderly, to make me cum twice more. Is that something you could do for me?" She asked teasingly.

Harmony couldn't look at Rebecca, she was far too embarrassed that she had actually said she wanted to taste & therefore lick her, but she knew the cruel girl wouldn't let her go so she bowed her head closed her eyes & gently brought her lips back to Rebecca's sex.

For the next fifty minutes Harmony made love to Rebecca's pussy with her mouth, she licked, sucked, nibbled, teased, tickled, encircled with her tongue, blew into & planted kiss after kiss all over her slit, in short she worshiped her cunt! She made Rebecca tingle all over & cry out in ecstasy but she did it all in such a gentle tender way that it took almost an hour to provide the two orgasms the first year girl had demanded.

Eventually Rebecca arched her back & pushed her pussy firmly against Harmony's face as she came for the fourth time that night, then she flopped back on the bed & breathlessly exclaimed,

"Oh That Was Good! I've trained you really well! You really are a fantastic pussy licker you little snatch hound!".

When she got her breath back Rebecca rolled on to her side & addressed Harmony again,

"Ah, I feel so great! That was amazing! You deserve a reward for making me feel so good & I'm definitely going to give you one, well actually I'm going to give you two."

"Firstly instead of making you go & wash your face & brush your teeth I'm going to let you keep all that wonderful pussy juice I gave you on your face & in your mouth all night! Isn't that kind of me!" she informed Harmony in a mock kind voice,

"Secondly I'm going to let you share this big comfortable bed with me rather than making you sleep on the floor, but as I don't want to smell my own cunt juice all night you'll have to sleep under the covers. So you don't even need to get up & move, just pull the covers across us."

Harmony hadn't noticed before but she was laying on the bed sheet & the covers were rolled up near the edge of the bed, so all she had to do was reach over & take the edge in her hand & she was able to pull them completely across covering both girls.

After a few seconds Harmony realised that she couldn't sleep in the position she was still in, as Rebecca assumed she would,

"Princess Rebecca, please may I move this pillow & reposition myself?" Harmony asked,

"Oh Harmony, I'm so sorry I almost forgot. Of Course you can, here hand me the pillow," she took it & tossed it to the floor before continuing,

"Move up here," As Harmony moved to where Rebecca was tapping she felt a hand behind her head helping her to find the exact place Rebecca wanted her to move to.

Rebecca was desperately trying not to laugh, she knew Harmony wouldn't have a clue what was going to happen which was exactly how she wanted it. This was partly because she would enjoy her victim's reaction so much more if she didn't know what was coming & partly she didn't want to risk Harmony trying to protest.

When Harmony was where she wanted her Rebecca shuffled across a little, then when she was ready she thrust her butt back & used one hand to shove Harmony's face right between her asscheeks. Harmony took a split second to realise what had just happened but that was all the time Rebecca needed to secure the clip that meant Harmony's head was strapped in tight using the harness she had retrieved earlier that day from the house toy box.

"Ah, that's better! Now we'll both sleep well, me because I've got you ready if I need you during the night & you because you are exactly where you belong!" Rebecca laughed as she said this before concluding,

"Michelle really knows what she's doing this harness is great!" She moved around a bit until she was totally comfortable & then with a contented sigh finished,

"Sleep well bitch!".

Harmony felt awful, she had really believed after all she had done for Rebecca that evening that she might have earned a little kindness but instead she had ended up in a horrible position. At first when she realised her face was between Rebecca's butt cheeks she had tried to pull away but when she realised that she couldn't she had taken a deep calming breath & discovered her situation was even worse than she had thought. When she took that deep breath she had expected to mainly be smelling the nice coconut body wash Rebecca had used in the bath but all she actually smelt was ass sweat, that was when she realised how hot her tongue had made the black haired girl & how excited she had actually got during her series of orgasms.

So instead of breathing in a mixture of the pussy juice coating her face & Rebecca's coconut body wash Harmony spent the night breathing in the unpleasant odour of ass sweat.

Despite this Harmony was tired so slept quite well, she was woken at 8 o'clock by Rebecca's alarm clock, she felt a jolt as the dominant girl reached across & pressed something that changed the beeping to music & from above she heard a yawn & she felt the girl she was attached to stretching.

After a few seconds Rebecca reached down & tapped Harmony on the back of the head,

"Are you awake down there slut?"

As she heard this Harmony had just been thinking that it was unusual that she didn't remember dreaming during the night, most days since she arrived at the house she had been woken part way through a dream, but this morning she had no recollection of any dream, she put this out of her mind & replied,

"Yes, good morning Princess Rebecca.",

"I hope you slept well down there my little whore, I slept wonderfully." Rebecca paused to give a theatrically big yawn before continuing,

"Though your naughty little tongue really tired me out last night. I think I need something to wake me up, what do you think?"

Still half asleep Harmony didn't really know what she meant so responded,

"I don't know Princess Rebecca, do you want me to make you a coffee or something? If you undo the harness I could make you a coffee if it isn't too near 9 o'clock, what time is it?"

Rebecca laughed at Harmony's confusion & without saying anything she adjusted the harness pulling the trapped girl's face to directly below her moist pussy & then telling her,

"It's time for you to smooch my cooch!".

As Harmony resignedly stuck out her tongue she realised that her throat was incredibly dry & that Rebecca was already very wet. This gave her the thought that as she really needed a drink she could try to get the mean girl off quickly & therefore get released from the harness quickly.

As Rebecca started to moan & her breath quickened Harmony realised just how sweaty her snatch had got overnight, neither the smell or taste escaping from her twat were pleasant which gave her even more motivation to get this done quickly. So instead of being gentle & giving the dominant girl a good build up she thrust deep into her wetness aiming straight for her clit.

Harmony was now so experienced at licking pussy that it was no more than another minute before she found her head clamped tight between Rebecca's thighs as the black haired girl's love juices soaked her face & left a bad taste in her mouth.

It wasn't long before Rebecca came down from her high & relaxed back on the bed,

"Ah that was good!" she stated happily before continuing,

"But that's why I would NEVER go down on another girl, after you got me so hot & sweaty & gave me all those delicious orgasms & you then spent the night down there making it even warmer under the covers than usual my snatch felt very hot, sticky & sweaty! I can only imagine how bad it tastes & smells right now yet you've just had your tongue deep in its depths & now you've got my nasty cunt cream all over your face!" She laughed,

After a few seconds she stopped laughing & in a kind voice said,

"I'm sorry, that was really mean of me. Please let me make it up to you, the least I can do is make you a drink to take the nasty taste away, would you like that?"

For a moment Harmony felt touched that Rebecca was actually being nice to her,

"Thank you Princess Rebecca, I'd love a drink." She answered sounding genuinely grateful.

Rebecca shuffled around a bit & Harmony could feel her stretching out to reach for something, then she felt the covers lift in a way that suggested Rebecca was bringing something down under the covers but as it was dark down there she couldn't see what,

"Open your mouth then sweetie & I'll pour it straight in.".

Harmony thought this was a bit strange but she was sure Rebecca had brought something down under the covers so she did as instructed. Harmony opened her mouth wide, she felt Rebecca poking something around the side of the harness that she was still strapped into then she felt a warm trickle start to pour into her mouth.

At first Harmony wondered how Rebecca had got the drink so warm without even getting out of bed, then she swallowed & two things happened simultaneously, Rebecca started laughing & she recognised the all too familiar acrid salty taste of another girl's pee.

As Rebecca laughed more loudly as she continued to piss she lifted the covers to let in some light, Harmony blinked & as her eyes focused she saw that what her tormentor had brought under the covers was her camera phone & it was getting a close up that she assumed showed the vile act she was performing at that moment.

After fifteen seconds the torrent showed no sign of slowing although Rebecca's laughter had calmed enough for her to taunt her victim,

"I can't believe you fell for that Harmony! Remember last night you were pouring me Champagne? Well now you're getting to try it second hand! I bet if I blindfolded you & gave you a glass of Champagne & a glass of my pee you'd like the pee best! Oh yes, keep swallowing my pee, keep drinking your Champagne!".

Eventually after nearly half a minute Rebecca's flow turned to a trickle then finally stopped, once Harmony had forced down the last mouthful she licked Rebecca clean as she knew she was expected to do.

"Ah that was good, I really needed that! It's so much nicer to use your mouth than having to sit on a cold toilet seat when I'm all hot & sweaty. " Rebecca exclaimed happily before adding with an evil laugh,

"Well you asked for a drink & I gave you one, I shared my Champagne with you, aren't you going to thank me?"

That was the last thing Harmony wanted to do, after licking Rebecca's sweaty pussy & drinking a massive amount of her piss the taste in her mouth was utterly revolting & she had found everything that had happened since she woke up totally humiliating. Despite this though she heard herself saying,

"Thank you for my Champagne Princess Rebecca."

Rebecca giggled as she smiled down at Harmony still strapped between her thighs & said,

"Ah, you're welcome slut! You know I'm gonna call it that from now on, giving you a drink of my Champagne!" she laughed again.

Before she had chance to think about responding Harmony felt the harness being undone & the covers lifting off of her,

"Shower time! Come on." Rebecca almost sang as she sprang happily out of bed & threw her night dress to the floor.

Harmony assumed she should do the same so she took off her pledge robe by the bathroom door before following Rebecca in. The black haired girl was waiting in the shower standing there naked but without the water running yet.

"As you've got so familiar with my body lately Harmony I'd like you to help me wash, if you can help with that come over here & kneel down." Rebecca said pointing at the floor in the middle of the wide shower cubicle.

Harmony thought Rebecca had a strange look on her face & that made her feel uneasy, was she trying to hide something? Was she plotting something? Something definitely wasn't right but as she wasn't certain she felt it was safer to keep on Rebecca's good side, besides how bad could helping her wash be? After all she had already seen & tasted almost every inch of the black haired girl's body.

As Harmony knelt Rebecca turned her back on her to pick up the soap but then she suddenly stopped & said,

"I want you to wash my feet, my legs, my ass & my back but first I have one more treat for you & I think you're really going to like this one!" She giggled as she finished.

Rebecca stepped back so her ass was right in front of Harmony's face & she reached around & using both hands pulled the kneeling blonde's nose tight to her asshole. She held her victim's head still with one hand & brought the other around to her own stomach before tensing & pressing on her stomach as hard as she could. To Harmony's disgust & Rebecca's delight the black haired girl let out a long loud rasping fart that lasted at least four seconds & went straight up Harmony's nose.

Rebecca continued to hold Harmony in position as fighting her laughter she taunted,

"Oh yeah baby, breathe it in, I want to hear you taking really deep breaths, inhale my fart! You know you love it! Oh yes that's it even deeper breaths, suck it up, suck it right into your lungs! Let my fart be your perfume!",

Rebecca's laughter stopped her saying any more for a few seconds but that didn't lessen Harmony's embarrassment. All she wanted to do was get up & run as far away from Rebecca as possible, but she was stuck there & she knew if she didn't do as she was told things might get worse, so she closed her eyes & took long loud deep breaths sucking up the vile cabbage like stench.

Fortunately when Rebecca finally stopped laughing she didn't have another for Harmony so released her head but as she did so she shook her ass & said,

"You know when I give you anything I like to be thanked & as you are kneeling down there I think you should kiss me on both cheeks to say thank you to my gorgeous ass!"

Harmony knew she didn't mean the cheeks on her face & she also knew that she didn't have a choice in the matter, so she leant forward & planted a forceful kiss on Rebecca's left ass cheek making sure to give a couple of flicks with her tongue as she did so. As Harmony shuffled across to get the right cheek Rebecca giggled some more & as she felt Harmony's lips on her ass again she told her,

"I knew you enjoyed it! I'm sure your disappointed I only had one for you, but don't worry next time I feel one ready to pop I'll come & find you!"

Harmony was told to stay on her knees, once the warm water started to flow over both girls Rebecca started to wash her own face as Harmony started on her feet. Rebecca kept quiet as both girls rapidly cleaned her although she did laugh when it came time for Harmony to soap up her arse crack. When Rebecca was satisfied that she was clean enough she left Harmony to get herself washed using the coconut body wash as she didn't want her using her soap.

1...45678...12