Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile downstairs Ashley had sent the remaining pledges, with the exception of Heather, back to their rooms. Once they were all in bed she went to both rooms and to Britney, Amy and Tiphany's delight she locked the 3 poor girls in the same positions as the night before.

Harmony was really disappointed to end up in this awful position again and as she was strapped between the cheeks of Britney's big ass again she remembered with horror the image of the red head sprinkling all that parmesan cheese on her spaghetti, after Britney had made sure they all new cheese really made her fart. Michelle had been impressed seeing Britney making sure to eat all that cheese, she realised that the red head was doing it deliberately to torture Harmony and that was something she very much approved of.

"Britney, Michelle was telling me about something you enjoyed doing to Harmony last night, could you show me," Ashley asked with a grin,

"Sure, I've been holding this in for a while, after eating all that cheese earlier, so you might want to put the covers over us first!" giggled Britney.

Hearing this Ashley hurriedly strapped Lindsay's head between a smiling Amy's ass cheeks and pulled the covers over them all.

After a couple of seconds the girls all heard a long, loud fart and Harmony's nose was flooded with a disgusting stench.

Ashley, Amy and Britney all laughed, as Britney let off another fowl smelling fart right up Harmony's abused nose.

"Cool!" laughed Ashley as she turned out the light.

After going to the other room and strapping Cassie in place, she turned out the lights as Tiphany rapidly positioned the poor girl below her pussy and ordered her to lick.

Britney and Amy both enjoyed two orgasms in each other's arms before replacing Lindsay and Harmony where they felt they belonged, between their ass cheeks. Tiphany had Cassie pleasure her three times, although Cassie did get one small mercy as the big breasted girl fell asleep before repositioning her victim's head between her ass cheeks.

The three rich girls all got another night of contented, satisfied sleep. Cassie and Lindsay both managed to sleep quite well despite the heat of their uncomfortable positions. Harmony did get to sleep, in fact she got to sleep loads of times, as every so often she would get woken by Britney farting in her sleep and would take a few minutes to get back to sleep after the awful smell dispersed.

After leaving Tiphany's room Ashley took Heather by the hand and led her up to her room. Heather was nervous as they entered as she knew what Ashley had planned for her and she had never done anything like this before.

Ashley brought Heather over to the bed and had her sit on the edge of it. She leant in and kissed the nervous girl softly on the lips, before kissing her again, this time her tongue snaked between Heather's lips and met the other girl's nervous tongue. As they kissed Ashley pulled the potential pledge's robe up over her head, breaking the kiss as it came off. Quickly she found the other girl's lips again as she softly fondled her breasts.

Ashley was delighted to feel that Heather's nipples were hard, she broke the kiss and moved her mouth down, over her right nipple. She licked around the nipple, before flicking her tongue over the point of it.

Heather moaned in pleasure as Ashley gently bit on the nipple, this pleased Ashley who moved on to the left breast. She repeated what she had done to the other breast, again causing Heather to moan. Satisfied that Heather was ready, Ashley positioned the girl, flat on her back on the middle of the bed.

Ashley climbed on to the bed and knelt between Heather's legs, she urged the girl to part her legs, before leaning forward and kissing her thigh's. She kissed up the girl's thigh, tracing over her lower stomach before returning down the other thigh.

She started again kissing up the girl's thigh, but this time she went straight for Heather's pussy. She kissed and licked around the blonde's pussy lips, eliciting further moans from the less experienced girl.

Heather had never had her pussy licked, but already she knew this was going to be good, really good! Ashley's tongue ventured deeper, encountering Heather's wetness. Ashley knew she had got the girl turned on when playing with her breasts, but she was shocked at how wet she had got the girl.

Ashley's tongue probed deeper as Heather's moans became louder. The sorority president knew the signs, she knew Heather was close to Cumming, so she thrust her tongue deeper, finding her clit. Ashley was shocked when Heather's hands grasped her head holding it tight to her pussy, but it didn't put her off her aim and with a few swift skilful licks across the girl's clit she felt Heather tense up as she came hard on her face.

Heather held Ashley's head tight to her pussy as she came, again this reaction surprised the sorority president, but she took the opportunity to suck up as much as she could of Heather's juices as the girl's orgasm subsided.

"Ah, ah, that was so good!" Exclaimed Heather as she finally released Ashley's soaked face.

"Wow, that was a little unexpected," Replied Ashley,

"you taste great by the way." Added Ashley with a giggle.

Ashley jumped up and threw herself playfully on top of Heather, giving her a long deep kiss, making sure the girl, now under her, tasted her own pussy on Ashley's lips. Again to Ashley's shock when she broke the kiss Heather stuck out her tongue and licked at the cum on Ashley's face.

"Yum, I do taste good!" Heather laughed.

Ashley was thrilled, she had thought that Heather had the potential to be like her and Michelle, dominant and kinky, even though she wasn't one of the rich girls, she thought that she had the potential to be better than the other poor girls, like Taylor was and her behaviour over the last few minutes had showed that she was right.

Despite all this Ashley felt that she needed to remind Heather who was in charge, she gently pulled the girl up and helped her off the bed, quickly she stripped and had Heather kneel by the side of the bed.

When she was ready Ashley positioned herself on the edge of the bed in front of the now kneeling Heather and ordered the girl to get to work between her legs. As Heather's tongue worked on Ashley's pussy the dominant girl gave instructions on what she wanted, what she liked and what to do next. She was training Heather on how to lick pussy well and she was really enjoying herself in the process. Heather was a fast learner, partly because she had realised she liked the taste of an attractive girl's pussy, so she was able to rapidly bring Ashley off twice.

After she came the second time she pulled Heather up, she kissed the girl's cum covered lips with a smile, before laying her down on the bed and positioning them both in a 69 position, with Ashley on top of course. The two girls spent the next hour bringing each other to numerous orgasms, the fun only ending when Ashley decided that she was tired and satisfied.

The sorority president climbed off the younger girl, sitting her up on the middle of the bed. Ashley handcuffed Heather, she ran the chain of the cuffs behind the potential pledge's back, meaning she could move her arms, but she couldn't move them in front of her body. Knowing this Ashley playfully pinched the helpless girl's nipple and giggled as Heather winced and tried futilely to bring her hands up to protect her breasts.

Ashley smiled and laid Heather down on her side facing her.

"Stay laying on that side," Ashley instructed her,

"so if I want anything in the night," she tweaked the girl's nipple again as she said this with a big smile,

"I've got instant access!".

Ashley kissed her again on the lips, before rolling over and going to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 10: The next morning

From her uncomfortable position with her face between Britney's ass cheeks Harmony couldn't see any day light, but she was pretty sure it was morning. She had given up on getting back to sleep and her thoughts were filled by her predicament.

In the past 48 hours Cindy and Rebecca had pissed in her mouth, she had licked Amy's pussy, as well as orally pleasuring Britney 3 times and spending 2 nights with her face being pounded by the red heads fowl smelling farts. She was talked about as if she was some sort of human sex toy and she knew if anything things were going to get worse. On the other hand she knew she had to endure it all, she knew she couldn't face telling her parents that she hadn't got into the sorority and therefore couldn't afford to stay at university. After all the money they had spent to get her in after her grades weren't good enough, she just couldn't let them down like that.

She knew if she just got into the sorority it would all stop, she could stay at university, her parents would be proud and once she was a sister of the sorority her treatment would vastly improve, heck after first year not even the head's of the sorority would be able to mess with her or order her around. Besides it could be worse, at least anything she had to do would be kept private.

So she set her mind to stick with it, no matter how bad things got, she knew she had to get into the sorority whatever it took.

She actually began to feel a tiny bit better about her situation when suddenly she heard the intercom,

"Wakey wakey potential pledges," Michelle's voice sang out,

"It's 9.30, time for you all to get up."

Harmony heard the other girl's, clearly now awake, moving around the bed as Michelle continued,

"As you have nothing to do this morning I get to spend some time with you, use the bathroom, poor girls clean whatever cum or ass sweat is on your face off and I want you all to be in bed naked in guest room one in 15 minutes." She ordered.

The girls all did as instructed and a couple of minutes before the 15 minutes were up Tiphany bounded in and flung herself on the bed between Britney and Harmony. Cassie followed her in and she was directed to lay on Harmony's other side at the edge of the bed.

Britney, Amy and Tiphany immediately started comparing notes on their night's fun. Harmony turned to face Cassie, as she couldn't look at the other's as they talked about her and the other's like they were just toys for their pleasure. The two blondes held hands under the covers as they looked each other in the eyes, before they had chance to say anything Michelle and Taylor walked in. The girls all rolled flat on their backs facing towards the two sorority vice presidents as they entered.

With the 6 of them in the bed there really wasn't much room, Harmony found her shoulders were up against those of Tiphany and Cassie. Michelle walked ahead of Taylor and swiftly pulled the covers back to reveal the 6 naked girls.

"Good morning girls, we are going to have some fun this morning, I'm sure some of you will really enjoy yourselves, others might not." She explained with a smile.

"To start with Lindsay get up," Michelle paused as the tallest of the girls got off the bed and stood up,

"you're going with Taylor into the other room." She smiled.

"The rest of you stay there and don't talk, I'll be back in a minute."

Taylor took Lindsay's hand and before she had chance to react the two girls dragged her off into the other room. Once in guest room 2 they instructed Lindsay to lay flat on her back on the bed. They pulled her arms and legs to a spread eagled position and used pink furry handcuffs to secure her arms and legs in position.

As Michelle left the room to go back to the other 5 potential pledges she looked back with a smile to see Taylor straddling Lindsay's helpless face and ordering her to lick.

Taylor deserved a turn at dominating someone Michelle thought, she knew Taylor did get turned on during their own sex play, but she also knew that the dark haired girl was always left horney at the end of it as she spent more time giving orgasms than receiving them. She had chosen Lindsay for her friend's toy for the morning as she wanted to mess with Harmony herself and she had decided that Lindsay was next in line for being messed with.

Michelle re-entered guest room 1 bringing with her 2 folding chairs and a box. She smiled as she saw the remaining 5 girls laid on the bed still naked. She opened the two folding chairs and set them out a couple of feet from the end of the bed and sat down on one of them. The chairs were fairly high, so she had a good view of all 5 girls and she could put the box she brought in with her under her chair.

"Okay girls, we're going to play a little game, I'm going to ask you a few questions and all you have to do is answer truthfully." She explained with a grin.

"Have you ever had sex with a man?" she asked

All 5 girls in turn replied that they had.

"Have you ever received oral sex?"

Britney, Amy and Tiphany said they had, Cassie and Harmony hadn't.

"Before this week had you ever given oral sex to another girl?"

4 of the girl's quickly said they hadn't, before a smiling Tiphany said,

"I have!"

A shocked Michelle said,

"Really! Please Tiphany, tell us about it."

Tiphany, still smiling replied,

"It was just a one night thing, 3 days after my 18th birthday my extremely rich parents were out for the night, my friend Lucy came over, we got a bit drunk and decided to see how much Champagne we could pour into the double bath in my en-suite bathroom. I'd been given loads of the stuff for my birthday and we managed to get the tub pretty full, so we spent the next 20 minutes literally swimming in Champagne! We had been fooling around and fondling each other whilst we were in there, when we got out we towelled each other done and ended up laying naked on my bed. We joked around about each other smelling of Champagne, then tasting of Champagne and before I knew it I was on top of her and we were licking each other's pussys!" she giggled.

Michelle looked on with a smile as Tiphany spoke, Cassie and Harmony looked shocked, whilst Amy and Britney were both imagining the scene and thinking what Tiphany described sounded fun.

Tiphany continued,

"It was a lot of fun, but I still prefer having my pussy licked to being the one doing the licking!" she laughed.

"Absolutely," Michelle agreed,

"I think it's time for something different now." Michelle gave a knowing smile as she said this,

She ordered Cassie over to the chair next to her, she had the naked girl sit with her legs against the chair legs and her back against the back of the chair. The 4 girls on the bed knew what was happening before Cassie did, they saw Michelle hold up 2 sets of handcuffs behind Cassie, she put a finger to her lips in a shushing motion so that Cassie wouldn't find out yet what was going to happen.

A confused Cassie felt something touching her legs from behind, she realised that Michelle was crawled under the chair and was now doing something to her legs, she felt something cold on the front of each leg and then heard a clicking sound as the coldness pressed into her legs.

As Michelle emerged from under the chair Cassie tried to move her legs and was shocked when she couldn't.

"Does anyone want to tell Cassie why she can't move her legs?" Michelle laughed,

"your legs are cuffed to the chair!" giggled Amy,

As Cassie tried to figure out what was going on Michelle took the other set of cuffs and attached them to the girl's wrists, with the chain pulled tight around the back of the chair it meant that Cassie's hands and arms were immobilised down by her sides.

"For now Cassie your job is just to watch, but I wouldn't want you to miss anything, that's why you're unable to move, oh and I almost forgot," Michelle stopped and got something else out of the box,

She told the blonde to open her mouth and pushed in an inflatable gag. She closed the straps around the back of Cassie's head, so that it couldn't come out, before using a pump to carefully inflate the gag so that it filled the bound girl's mouth.

"I don't want you talking for now either." she laughed finishing her sentence.

Next she had Amy, Britney and Tiphany climb off the bed and help her cuff Harmony spread eagled to the bed posts. From where she was sat Cassie had a perfect view of Harmony's proned body and because of the position she was tied in this included a view directly into her pussy.

Michelle observing Cassie's stare came around and stood by her to work out what she was so transfixed by, seeing that it was Harmony's spread womanhood she pulled the covers back on, but only up to the tied girl's belly button.

"No getting distracted Cassie, that's not where I want you to be looking for now," laughed Michelle.

"Girls, you can sit back down on the bed, but don't touch Harmony, yet!" Michelle said with a smile,

"Harmony, let's start with you telling the other girls about the fun things you've been forced to do since Monday!" she giggled,

Harmony, blushing told them,

"I've licked Britney's pussy, giving her 3 orgasms, I've also licked Amy's pussy once. I've spent two nights with my face between Britney's ass cheeks, with her farting on me a lot, as well as Cindy and Rebecca making me drink their pee." She blushed extra hard when she said the last part, where as most of the other girls laughed.

Michelle came over to the bed and whispered something to all 3 girls in turn. Britney got up first, fetching a bottle of water from the box under Michelle's chair and returning to sit on the bed.

Then without warning Tiphany crawled across the bed and hovered over a worried Harmony, the big breasted girl squatted over the bound girl's face teasingly, to Harmony's shock she turned lowering herself onto the other girl's face facing her feet. She positioned her asshole against Harmony's nose,

"Britney and Amy tell me you lick pussy like a pro, so I expect you to do a fabulous job!" she taunted the girl under her.

As Harmony got to work on a rapidly moistening Tiphany, Amy moved in front of Tiphany and sat on Harmony's chest.

"Ooooo, company," smiled Tiphany licking her lips.

The ample chested blonde took her smaller friend's breasts gently in her hands and started to nimbly tease her nipples. Amy responded by leaning forward and taking one of Tiphany's glorious 36D breasts between her lips and gently massaging the nipple between her teeth. That mixed with Harmony's ministrations between her legs made Tiphany moan loudly.

As Tiphany's passion neared it's peak she pulled Amy towards her, removed her nipple from her mouth and their lips met in a passionate kiss. The shorter girl continued to fondle Tiphany's large firm breasts as their tongues furiously entwined. The assault on her lips, breasts and pussy was too much for the buxom blonde and she ground her pussy on Harmony's mouth as she came violently on the bound girl's face.

When the smiling girl got her breath back she lifted off Harmony's face, sitting back right behind the spread eagled girl's head, with her pussy against the top of her head. As she did this Amy scooted forward positioning her pussy over Harmony's mouth simply saying with a huge smile,

"my turn!"

As Harmony went to work on the shorter girl, Tiphany returned the favour, sucking and nibbling at Amy's breasts, fondling and stroking the petite girl, before their lips met again as Amy also climaxed on Harmony's face.

Michelle was fingering herself as she watched, enjoying every second of it. Cassie was wide eyed at what she was seeing, she was glad that it was Harmony and not her being used by the other girls, but also watching such beautiful girls writhing and moaning in pleasure was making her feel a little excited too.

Britney was of course enjoying herself, but she was slightly nervous, she knew her part in proceedings and she was turned on at the thought of it, but it was something she had never done before.

1...456789