Sorority Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Intriguing. Can you give us an example of a couple of these rules? So far, I don't have any objections, but I would kind of like to know about how far this goes for our members." It was Melanie that asked.

"Simply put, think of me as a tool. Use me however you like, but keep in mind that if you break the tool, you can't use it anymore. You need to maintain it and keep it in good shape. That means no real injuries. I can't work if I am actually injured. Also, you probably want your possessions to be kept in attractive condition. That means no permanent marks. Punish me, or just abuse me for your pleasure, but don't break the skin. No tattoos or brands unless I approve. Those will be in writing and ran through Maggie to ensure that I am not being forced to agree to them. There will be no piss or defecation play. That is a hard NO for me. I will have two hours a day to myself. One hour will be to work-out. Anyone will be free to watch and join me in my work-out, but it will be MY time. The other hour will be in my private room to manage my affairs and keep in contact with Maggie. Speaking of which, Maggie will have full access whenever she wants to check on me. She is to be treated with the utmost respect at all times. Keep in mind that if she even thinks that there is something wrong, one word and twenty armed guards will storm the house to rescue me. Again, I am placing myself under your complete control. She is my best friend and insists on making sure that no harm comes to me. I will also have a scheduled doctor's appointment every three months to check me over. The appointment will be at the house, and it will be private. The last thing is NO MEN! You can have men here any time you want. They can watch if you like. They can look at me to their heart's content, but THEY CANNOT TOUCH ME. That includes cleaning up cream-pies. I will lick any pussy at any time, but not if it is full of semen. I am 100% Lesbian, and I have zero interest in anything sexual with guys. The last stipulation is that the ONLY ones who will actually know who I am are the sorority officers. No one else. I am to remain completely anonymous. I am a slave, so you can call me anything you want -- except my actual name."

"Where do we sign, and when can we move in?"

Maggie got out all the paperwork as I explained that the furniture for the bedrooms was to be delivered later in the week, and they could move in on Saturday. The first set of papers were standard rental agreements. These listed the expectations of the renters to maintain the property and repair any damage that they incurred. It also gave Maggie or her agent free access to the community areas of the house and emergency access to bedrooms and bathrooms. It was pretty standard stuff. Those papers were to be filed as any normal rental agreement.

The second set was the slave contract. This dealt with all the rules stated before as well as care and feeding of me. It also detailed my service to the sorority. In order to make sure that Maggie would have the ultimate control over my wellbeing, Maggie was listed as my 'official' owner. I would be on loan to the sorority. The hierarchy for commands was to be the sorority President first, Vice President second, Membership Chair third, and Secretary/Treasurer fourth. As long as there were no conflicting commands, the rest of the sorority had full reign of my use and abuse. This ensured that any of the officers could immediately step in and stop any activity that they felt was over the top or damaging to me. It also ensured that I would not be caught in conflicting commands. Any conflicts would go to the officers for clarification.

Yes, yes. I know. A lot of you out there are disappointed that there are so many rules for owning a slave. A lot of you think that a slave is nothing but a possession and should just do what their ordered to no matter what. Keep in mind that this is happening because I want to do it of my own free will. I am not being forced into it for any reason. That means that I have a say in my use, and I get to put in rules to ensure my safety and prevent any harm from occurring. Sure, I expect to be whipped and other punishments. Some pain is fine. What is not fine is serious injuries or situations that are actually dangerous. In reality, as long as the girls behave and treat me like a toy, tool, or other prized possession, they can pretty much do what they want.

So, the paperwork is signed and notarized (Maggie is a Notary also). All four girls signed, as well as me. As soon as Maggie affixed her notary stamp, I was no longer Kelsey Montgomery. I was nothing but a slave.

"Alright, girls. That's it. I will file the rental agreement as soon as I get back to the office. Obviously, I cannot file a slave contract, but it will be kept in my private files in case it is needed in the future. So, enjoy your new home and all its [cough] amenities." With that done, Maggie and I gave each other a hug goodbye, and she went out to her car and drove away.

OK, perves. Here comes the sex:

Once Maggie was gone, Amy turned to me. "OK, slave. Let's see what we have acquired. First off, strip. You can keep the heels on, but everything else comes off now."

Here it was. All my planning and preparation was finally coming to a head. It just got real. I was now a real, full-time sex slave to a group of women. I had been somewhat aroused all day, but this caused a sudden gush to my pussy. Without saying a word, I reached down to the hem of my knee-length dress and pulled it up and over my head. I tossed my discarded dress onto the back of a nearby chair and stood before them in all my glory. I hadn't bothered with a bra or panties that morning. If everything went well, they wouldn't have been needed anyway.

It wasn't just skin that I was showing either. I had a few little decorations. My nipples were pierced with 2-inch diameter rings. There was a thin gold chain running between the hoops with another 2-inch ring in the center of the chain between my tits. I also had a half-inch diameter ring piercing my clitoris. I was not clean shaven, but I had my red pubic hair trimmed into the shape of a small heart. Holding my arms straight out to the side, I turned a full 360-degrees to show my new owners my entire body. They couldn't help but notice the large emerald sticking out of my ass on the head of the butt plug I was wearing. Other than that, all I had on were my 5-inch bright red stiletto pumps.

"Damn. That's hot. So, what's with the crotch chain?" Tanya asked. I guess I forgot to describe that earlier.

"Mistress, the chain that wraps around my waist and runs through my crotch from my back to the front can be disconnected and used to connect to my titty chain and used as a leash. Please forgive my assumption, but we have not gone over protocol yet. Without other orders, my default is to refer to women as Mistress. Please tell me if you prefer me to refer to you otherwise."

"For now, that will suffice. When in more formal situations or if the response needs to be specific, you should address us as Mistress and our first name."

"Of course, Mistress Amy. As you wish." I responded respectfully. "As I am now your servant, do you have any orders for me?"

"I don't know about the rest of you, but my pussy is wanting a good licking right now." Gina mentioned.

Melanie over-ruled her when she suggested that it would be better to investigate the basement and other buildings that they hadn't seen first. They could get their pussies licked afterwards. The others agreed to that suggestion.

Basement:

The Basement had five rooms. Two of the rooms were designated off limits to all except me. There was my personal bedroom, which I could allow the officers to enter when I agreed to. The next room was my personal safe room that I could escape to if needed. It was only accessible by a combination of biometrics and a secret code to be input. The code was only known to me, and there were alternate codes that could be used depending on the situation. If I were being forced to open the room against my will, I had a code that would appear to be valid until a rescue was mounted. Another code could be used to allow access to others but block certain functions of the room. This was where my computer system was located. It was this room where I checked in with Maggie and maintained my investments every day. The third room was a Master bedroom and bathroom. This room contained an enormous bed with several bondage locations to be used. There was also an attached bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi tub large enough for several people. It was here that I would be spending most of my nights with the other women in the house.

It was the largest room at the foot of the stairs that held their interest, however. This was the playroom, or the Punishment room as it was known to be called. It was a large room with multiple different types of furnishings. There was the California King size bed with a plethora of bondage points. The Saint Andrews Cross was another obvious decoration. The pillory, Spanking Bench, and Bondage Table were also obvious. The walls were adorned with various whips, straps, paddles, floggers, canes, and crops hanging from their hooks. The cabinets contained a multitude of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal hooks, Nipple and clit clamps, and other painful torture devices.

"What is your 'Safe Word'? Melanie asked. "Come on, people. I read stories and watch porn just like you three do. I know what a safe word is."

"There is no need of a safe word, Mistress. It is outlined in the Contract. Breaking my skin so there is blood flow, Broken bones or if I am physically unable to perform, and any touch by a man triggers a full stop. The rest is OK." I replied. "I have a very high pain tolerance, Mistress." I added.

"Well, I guess it's time to put that to the test. Hmmmm. What shall we try first?" Amy responded. "Ladies. How about you strap our new slave to the cross. I'm thinking that we should give her a very red ass."

As Tanya, Melanie and Gina were leading me over and strapping my wrists and ankles to the cross, Amy was selecting a leather strap from the collection to use on me. My pussy was drooling in anticipation. In case you haven't figured it out yet, Captain Obvious, I'm more than just a bit of a pain slut.

Moments later, I was spread wide strapped to the cross. Amy was wielding a four-foot long, one-inch-wide leather strap. "Ten each, Ladies. We'll go easy on her for now."

The strikes were sharp and painful, but not nearly hard enough that I couldn't stand them. Truthfully, I was slightly disappointed. Oh, well. I'm sure that they will get worse when they learn my limits. Still, forty straps on my ass was forty straps. It still hurt like hell. Damn, my pussy was drooling. An orgasm would be very nice right now, but I was the slave and couldn't ask for one. Mistresses would let me cum when it suited them.

"Damn. That was hot! I think it's time we tested out this slut's tongue. I need to cum so bad that I don't think I can wait until we finish the tour." Gina piped up. Seeing no opposition, she lifted her skirt, removed her panties, and sat in a chair. They wanted a demonstration? Challenge accepted! I had years of practice, and I had been instructed by the very best and most demanding women on the planet.

"Let's see what ya got, bitch. Give me your best shot." She challenged.

'Be careful what you ask for, Mistress.' I thought as I dove between her splayed open thighs. I began with long slow licks from her rosebud up to her clit. After that, I went exploring. Each woman has her own defined sensitive spots. It is the duty of a slave to find those spots in order to provide the ultimate pleasurable experience for the mistress. Those locations, along with the occasional thrust of the tongue into their pussy will provide the mistress a very satisfying experience. Within the next ten minutes, I had mapped out my attack. Small, quick darts to the upper part of her inner pussy lips with my tongue produced the most response. I added in tongue thrusts into her pussy and wiggled my tongue around as deep as I could go. Having only her basic command to 'give it my best shot', I was under no direction to finish her off quickly. Instead, I took her to the brink, then backed off slightly. When she had backed off, I brought her back, then backed off again. Up and back. Up and back. All Gina was capable of was unintelligible moans, groans, and grunts. It was finally time to put this exercise to rest. I swirled my tongue around her clitoris to build her back up to the edge of the cliff. When she was ready for lift-off, I thrust two fingers into the swamp that was her pussy. Finding that little bundle of nerves, I began tapping it with my fingers as I laid my final assault in her clit. I'm not sure how many orgasms she actually had, since they pretty much happened continuously. I think it was three, but the second happened just as the first one was ending, and the third one was pretty much a continuation of the second.

45-minutes after I first started, the wreckage that used to be Gina was sprawled out in the chair. Her eyes were locked into the back of her head, and she was mumbling incoherently. There were occasional quivers shooting through her body. Every once in a while, the words 'Holy Shit' and 'ohmyGod' could be deciphered from her lips.

"Mistress Amy. May I speak?" It always cracked me up inside saying that. As a submissive, I had been trained that I was not allowed to speak unless I asked permission first. Think about how ludicrous that is. In order to ask to speak, I had to speak to ask! 'You aren't allowed to speak unless you ask permission!' How the fuck can I ask permission if I am not allowed to speak? Thankfully, my new owners weren't experienced enough to see the catch 22 with that.

It took a moment for Amy to respond. The three of them were just standing there staring at their fellow officer with their chins on the floor.

"Uuhhh, yeah. Go ahead." Was the reply.

"Mistress based upon my experience; it will be at least half an hour before Mistress Gina is capable of comprehensive thought. It will be longer before she is actually capable of controlling her motor skills enough to walk without needing significant help. I am asking if you would prefer to continue the tour without her, or would you prefer to occupy the time in another fashion?"

Although Tanya and Melanie were in favor of other activities, Amy was able to explain that those other activities would end up with everyone unable to finish the tour together. There would be plenty of time later to sample their new toy. The decision was made to remove my crotch chain and attach it to my titty chain and lead me around the property for a full tour.

They raved about the saddle shed where I kept the saddles, bridles, and other accessories for riding the horses. Of course, there was the perverted section where I had the specially made saddles with the built-in dildos for me to use. I actually had three of them in case any of the other girls wanted to try them. Another corner had specialty harnesses for me to wear so the girls could hook me up to a cart and ride around the property while I pulled them. There were more accessories as well, but we will get into those later.

It was getting a bit late, so the girls needed to get going. It was decided that Amy would stay with me until the weekend. That way, she would be here when the furniture was delivered and supervise it being set up. Yeah, that was the excuse she went with. OK, it had some truth to it, but really, she wanted to just have a lot of 'quality time' with her new toy before she had to start sharing. My firm protest (yeah, right! Like the terms 'Oh thank God' and 'God, I was hoping you would say that' would ever be construed as protests) were summarily ignored. I think the only times that my mouth was not firmly attached to her pussy were when we passed out from exhaustion, we needed to eat because of impending starvation, and Amy was pounding my pussy or ass with a strap-on dildo. Well, that and the three times that she needed to practice using the whips, straps, canes, and crops on me.

We also took a break from our physical activities when the furniture was delivered. That bitch didn't even let me put clothes on for the delivery! I had to direct the delivery people while stark naked. I mean, except from the half hour that I had my face planted between one of the delivery girl's thighs and the other time when another delivery girl had me bent over one of the beds while she worked me over with a strap-on, then when they both double teamed me later, and again when the third girl decided it was her turn, then when Amy told me to 'tip' the girls...... come to think of it, I really didn't have much of anything to do with the actual delivery and set-up of the furniture. Mistress Amy told me that everything was delivered and set up when I finally managed to stagger back upstairs from the playroom an hour after the delivery people had left.

Moving Day:

So, it was Saturday. This was the day that the girls were moving into the house. OK. I'm sure that you are now aware that this is a sorority. You are probably also aware that a sorority is affiliated with a college. That means that all the girls are actually college students. It will probably not surprise you to learn that at least a few of these sorority girls might possibly be engineering majors. Quite frankly, it did surprise me. Sure, after thinking about it for a moment, I could understand it, but truthfully, I never even thought about that. They did, though. Four of them showed up Friday afternoon with a bag full of tools. Apparently, one of them was a senior in Electronic Engineering. A couple of the other ones were Mechanical Engineering Majors. I admit, Engineering was outside of my knowledge base, so I really didn't pay a whole lot of attention to what they were doing. They finally left late Friday evening.

I got up early Saturday morning to fix breakfast. Amy had to leave so she could get her belongings ready to move into the house. Her room, along with the other three officers was already picked out. The rest of the girls would be assigned rooms when they arrived. Maggie would be here to assure that everything went smoothly and that all the girls were well versed in the rules. Having already eaten breakfast, I was tasked to eat Amy as she ate breakfast. I timed it well. She came just after her final bite of the omelet I fixed for her.

"OK, Slut. As you know, today is moving day. Most of the girls will be moving in this afternoon. Right now, they are getting everything packed into their cars and a couple of trucks that we are borrowing. We also have one of the fraternities conned into helping us move. Yes, there will be several guys here carrying stuff in. Don't worry, we have already fully briefed their officers on the situation. There shouldn't be any problems. Now, I have a very special assignment for you to help facilitate the move. You may have been wondering what Georgeann, Jannette, Suzie, and April were doing here yesterday. They were setting up your assignment for today. Come with me, and I will get you situated before I have to go and get my stuff together."

What an exhausting day. Having moved several times in the past, I can honestly say that I have never been so worn out after a move as I was that day. Sure, I had always paid movers to pack, transport, and unpack for me before, and I actually never even touched a box or lifted anything that day either. OK, so perhaps I didn't technically help move anything. Still, it was an exhausting day. Perhaps I should explain a bit more.

What those four evil bitches did the day before was to set up a bondage device in the livingroom where I would be displayed to anyone who walked in the front door. What was even more evil, was that Georgeann, being an electronic engineering major, wired a vibrator and a vibrating butt plug to the doorbell and a button on the wall beside me. Amy strapped me into the device that kept my arms straight out to the side and my feet about four feet apart. She then inserted the vibrators and secured them with my crotch chain so they wouldn't fall out. Every time the doorbell rang, the vibrators would activate. Whenever anyone passed by me, they could press the button and activate the vibrators. They could also take some time and fondle me if they chose. I was helpless to fend off their advances, and I was wearing a ball gag so I couldn't even complain about it. (Yeah, like I would have complained anyway.)