Sorority Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last option was the large plexiglass outdoor shower that was built for me. This had an almost endless variety of options. Obviously, it was built so that I was visible to anyone around. It was also large enough that up to four other girls could join me for some fun. See option two in the above paragraph. This shower until also came with multiple attachment points where they could bind me to as they took turns enjoying my body. The shower was also stocked with a plethora of toys. This included several dildos with suction cup bases to stick to the shower walls. This turned out to be the option that was chosen this time.

I was led into the shower stall, and my titty leash was attached to a hook on the wall. The attachment was at around breast level, so I could basically move into any position that I needed to. This was apparently going to be a solo shower. Amy had not taken her clothes off or changed into her bikini before leading me in and attaching my leash to the shower. She removed my butt plug and set it on a shelf for me to wash before I finished. Before leaving the stall, Amy picked out two suction cup dildos and handed them to me. "Give us a good show, or we will have to punish you." She said as she closed the shower door behind her.

I saw that several of the girls had brought patio chairs over to watch. The shower was built with the highest technology available. I set the program for the temperature I wanted and used all four Rainforest shower heads. The showerheads were located at the four corners of the stall, and the program that I used created a summer rain effect from the showerheads. I started with my hair. First getting it soaking wet, then massaging the shampoo in. I took my time to ensure that I had the shampoo fully worked in, then I completely rinsed it out. I repeated the process once more before moving to the conditioner. I was liberal with the conditioner, because I really loved my long red hair. I loved the full body and shine that I had worked hard to maintain over the years. As the conditioner was sitting in my hair, I got my face scrub and proceeded to cleanse and exfoliate my face. By the time that was done, it was time to rinse out the conditioner and rinse off my face.

Washing my arms, legs, back, and stomach is kind of boring, so I won't go into detail on that. It was pretty much just using the luffa to scrub the bodywash on, then rinse it off. Time for tits. This was when the show was to start. No luffa here. The body wash was applied by my bare hands. It took a while. Between the massaging of my breasts and playing with my nipples, I had a good five minutes of work to do. Every flick of my nipples sent a bolt of lightning straight to my pussy. Rubbing circles over my tits added heavily to the wetness between my legs. Good hygiene requires extra attention to my nipples and piercings. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as my fingers danced and teased my nipples.

I started to lose control, so I had to force myself to rinse and move on. I turned my back to my audience so they could watch me clean my ass. More body wash on my cheeks as I massaged and squeezed them. Before rinsing, I bent over and applied a liberal amount of body wash to my rosebud. I made a spectacle of running a finger over it, then pushing it in. In and out, in and out. I fucked my ass with the finger for a couple of minutes. More body wash, and I added a second finger, then a third. I really love playing with my ass. One more thing to do before the main event.

Some of the girls really liked watching as I shaved my pussy. Normally, I take care of shaving in the mornings after my workout, but Lately I had begun saving the shaving of my pussy for later. No, I am not completely bald. I have a nice little landing strip. Turning to face the girls, I took some shave gel and slowly rubbed it over my mound. I seriously didn't need any water by this point. I was wet enough by this point from my pussy drool. Wanting to give a good show, I sat down on the shower floor with my knees up and spread wide open. Carefully, I scraped the razor around my pussy to remove the short stubble that had come up overnight. That done, I leaned back and rubbed my pussy, rinsing the excess shave gel away.

I continued playing with my pussy for a few more minutes, then I grabbed the dildos that had been pulled out for me. I stuck them to the wall of the shower facing my audience. The 8-inch dildo on bottom, and the 6-inch one on top. They were at the perfect height for me on my knees. I added some shower gel to the top one and smother it all over. Back turned, shins and feet against the wall, I rocked back onto the dildos. Once the top dildo reached my ass, I slowly began pressing back. I continued on my journey until my ass was pressed against the shower wall. I held my position as my pussy and ass adjusted to the invaders. Slowly I rocked forward until just the tip of my ass dido was left inside, then I rocked back again. Back and forth, back and forth. After a couple of minutes, I increased my speed. Faster and faster. Soon, I was literally pounding myself against the shower wall as I fucked the dildos. I tumbled over the edge of oblivion as I threw myself headlong into the orgasm. My arms collapsed beneath me, and I fell forward onto the shower floor. The water cascaded over me as I laid there encompassing the bliss of release.

Eventually, reality returned to my senses, and I slowly stood back up. I added a bit of shower gel to my pussy and ass, then rinsed them clean again. The dildos were also cleaned, rinsed, then put back where they belonged. Shower over, I shut the water off and dried with the towel hung on the rack outside the door. Amy came back in and released my leash from the hook, then led me back outside. I sat on a chair on the patio and brushed my hair dry, then applied a small amount of makeup. After a brief recuperation, it was back to life as a lesbian sex slave.

Housewarming Party, tethered to an anal hook:

It was two weeks after school had begun. Classes hadn't hit their stride yet, and the girls still had plenty of time for mischief. It was a Saturday afternoon, and the girls had decided that they wanted to show off their new digs to the rest of the Greek Row. They had planned this party from the time that they had signed the lease. All the Greek houses were invited to the party. I had approved the funds in my daily talk with Maggie a couple of weeks ago. A housecleaning crew from Jenny's COVID Housecleaning Service had shown up to make the house spotless and sanitized. Boy, was that a shock. Jenny and three of her helpers showed up at 8:00 in the morning and stripped as soon as the door closed. Yes, I was tasked to help. I had been doing the nude housecleaning since before the girls moved in anyway. It was 'Hands OFF' for Jenny and her crew, but that just meant that more hands on me.

There were several deliveries also. I had to greet the deliveries, sign for them, and supervise the deliveries. Yes, I 'tipped' the girls. Guys just got a normal tip. Jenny did ask if I was available for hire. NO. Not that I would have really minded, but I already had my 'job' and didn't need another. Besides, you already know that I had no need of any other income.

So, this party was fully catered. The alcohol was delivered the day before, a bar was set up, bartenders were hired, and servers as well as support staff were brought in. The appetizers, snacks, and side dishes were brought by the servers and support. The main dishes were prepared by a crew manning the barbeques and smokers I had. Kenny had an in on that. They were friends of hers from the military that had gone into business for themselves after retiring. Four guys. The shortest was 6'1" and weighed a solid (as in solid with zero fat) 225-pounds. They were really good with the barbeque and smokers.

Salmon, chicken legs, and ribs (both pork and beef) on the smoker. Tri-tip and chicken on the grill. Servers mingling through the crowd with appetizers and manning the serving trays as guests wandered through the buffet. Other help went through the tables and grounds retrieving empty glasses, plates, and other discarded debris. Jenny and her crew would be back tomorrow to clean up again. What was I doing all that time, you ask? I was entertainment.

Engineers with time on their hands is a very bad combination. There is a story about a group of engineering professors for Purdue University that decided to fix the annual faculty barbeque. It seems as if the main complaint was that it took too long for the food to get ready to eat. The Engineering professors determined that the main issue was getting the coals ready for cooking in a timely manner. The faster the fire was ready for cooking, the faster the food would be ready. These engineering professors came up with a novel solution. Make the coals ready faster. Their first attempt was to use a five-cup steel bowl filled with liquid oxygen poured over a pile of charcoal with a lit cigarette on it. The result was a charred pile of metal and ashes from the metal barbeque. They then moved on to sturdier barbeque platforms. They eventually got the time from raw coals to ready to cook down to about ten seconds. They are still working on speeding it up. Look for a mushroom cloud in that direction every Fall when they have their annual BBQ.

So, what does that have to do with anything? Simple. The sorority that owns me has several female engineering students. Classes haven't really gotten difficult yet, and they all have extra time on their hands. They have decided to use that extra time to develop ways of playing with their favorite new toy -- me. Engineering students are created by Satan from the seventh level of Hell. First, there was the leather belt. This went around my waist. My wrist cuffs were secured to the belt at my hips. Yes, my hands and fingers were free, but I couldn't reach anything more than a couple of inches from my sides. Next came the anal hook. The 4-inch diameter pole was next. It was inserted between my back and my elbows. It had two bondage points that were connected to my elbows with Velcro straps. This secured the pole to my elbows and caused my tits to be thrust out. The hook end was inserted into -- you guessed it -- my ass. The long end of the hook traveled up my back to about 1-inch above the leather belt. At that time, I was led over to the large oak tree in the backyard. I noticed a rope that was tied to a large tree limb a couple of feet above my head. The bottom of the rope looked to end around my shoulder blades. I really didn't know what they were planning, since I couldn't imagine them lifting me up and hanging me suspended that high in the air by just an anal hook. Seriously, that would most definitely cause serious injury and void the entire contract. Silly me. I forgot that these were engineering students. Physics and all that shit.

News Flash! It wasn't a fucking rope. It was a fucking BUNGEE CORD! They ran the cord between the pole and my back, then connected it to the end of the anal hook. It kept constant pressure on my anal hook and prevented me from expelling it from my ass. There was no possible way to get enough slack to get the hook out of my ass. I could wander around within about a 5-foot radius before the pressure got too great to try and go any farther. They had put a chair directly underneath where the cord was attached to the tree so I could sit down and rest occasionally. Yes, the chair had a dildo stuck to it. You don't really think that they would bypass an opportunity to humiliate me further, do you? Other than that, I was limited to how far I could go from that spot.

So, there I stood. Arms bound to my waist. 4-inch pole secured to my elbows and back, tits thrust out, and no way to escape. I was tethered to the tree by an anal hook. That's when they brought out the accessories. I could move in a 5-foot radius. The table that they put the toys in was 10-feet away from the center of my movement. Vibrators, dildos, strap-ons, pussy clamps, weights for the clamps, remote controlled vibrating eggs, whips, canes, floggers, straps, and riding crops. It was going to be a long day.

The party was in full swing. I had been whipped, flogged, and caned several times already. I had orgasmed at least 10-times from the vibrators and the whippings. A couple of the girls had even donned the strap-on dildos and fucked me standing up. Kennedy had moved a chair close to my position after she had finished her driving duties for the day. She had partaken of a couple of drinks but remained mainly sober. Maggie had even shown up with her husband to relax as well as monitor the situation. I should mention that this was the first time that Maggie's husband had seen me naked. I will also state that he was completely respectful and never made a single move on me. He truly loved Maggie and would never jeopardize that. Besides, I'm sure that Maggie had briefed him on what would be going on as well as the consequences of his inappropriate behavior. Don't get the wrong idea here. He was anything but a wimp. Theirs was an equal relationship. He loved her, and she loved him. Neither one would even think of betraying the other.

The party had been a success. It was now late in the evening, and the craziness was starting to ramp up. Maggie and Dave (Maggie's husband) were sitting with Kennedy and enjoying a drink while talking. Kennedy's friends had shut down the barbeque and smokers. They were cleaning things up and getting ready to pack up and leave. I need to say this. I really do like football. I love the game, and love watching it played. To me, it is the epitome of the conflict between two sides. It is a war between two opposing forces. Listen to George Carlin's monologue of the difference between Baseball and Football. That being said, I have found that the majority of football players are just short of the intelligence of a box of rocks. Sure, there are those players that have above average IQs. Several, in fact. Unfortunately, that isn't the case for most college football players.

So, here I was. I was tethered to an anal plug under a tree in the backyard. That's when four of the bigger football players from one of the jock frats decided that they were entitled to play with the bound naked woman. Typical entitled jocks. Add into it being in a frat, and they assumed that rules didn't apply to them. You know the type. Star athlete in high school. Big man on college campus. Used to getting anything they wanted. Now, they wanted helpless little me, and they weren't going to let anyone tell them different. What did they care if it fucked up the agreement between me and the girls? Too much alcohol and too few brain cells.

The commotion started when several of the girls tried to block them from approaching me. A couple of their frat brothers also tried to talk them out of it. They were big enough that they just pushed aside anyone that got in their way. They stopped a couple of feet away and leered at me while rubbing their crotches.

"OK." The biggest one said. "I got first dibs on her ass, You guys can decide who gets first go in her cunt and mouth, then we can switch it up."

"I've got a better idea." Came a voice from behind them. "How about if I line the four of you up, and I use my big strap-on on each of your asses?"

That stopped them. They turned to see Kennedy standing in front of them smirking.

"You really think that you can stop even one of us, let alone all four? What the hell, might as well make it two sluts. That way none of us has to wait his turn." the big guy grinned at her.

"I'll only need to stop three of you. The other one won't be a problem. Now, do you want to draw straws on which three I get to fuck up, or should I make the call?"

"Why do you think that you can even take one of us, and why would there only be three?"

"Look behind you."

Kennedy's former marine friends had stopped what they were doing and parked themselves between the goons and me.

"So, you're bringing your friends in to stop us?"

"Nope. They're just gonna keep one of you from joining the fray while I kick the shit out of the other three of you. Oh, and since my lawyer is here, I need to inform you idiots that I'm a former Marine MP and have had significant training in hand-to-hand combat against tougher men that you morons. My suggestion to the four of you would be to back off, apologize for being idiots, and go home now."

Kenny was standing about 6-feet in front of them. Sure, they were big and decent college players, but they were far too slow to make the pros. All four tried to rush her. The one farthest to the left took one step, then sat down -- HARD. One of Kennedy's marine friends had grabbed his collar just as he started to move, then jerked backwards. On their second step, Kennedy moved. The big guy in the middle who was doing all the talking ran straight into the sole of her shoe. Before he hit the ground, she had taken out the knee of the guy to his right. The third guy suddenly found himself alone and turned around to face her. She had popped up behind him and waited for him to turn around before her foot connected with his groin. All three were down and not getting back up anytime soon. Tally: 1 shattered jaw, 1 destroyed knee, 2 crushed testicles, 3 starting football players out for at least a year, 1 Driver/Bodyguard with a mile-wide smile as she led a naked woman back to the main house after finally emerging from her bungalow two days later.

After that night, there was never any trouble from guys again. The story of how Kenny took down those three big guys so fast and easy was told to every frat member and spread around the campus for years to come. Even all the sorority sisters benefited from it. There were a few times when a couple of guys started to take advantage of one of the girls at a party, when another guy stepped in and informed the conspirators that she was a member of THAT sorority. Best not to subject yourselves to the possible wrath of THE BODYGAURD.

That was the beginning of my departure from responsibility. The girls made all my decisions for me. I was not required to think, just obey. I loved it. There was rarely a single day that I didn't experience multiple earthshattering climaxes. I was free. Yes, I was a slave, but I was free from everything that caused me stress. I loved the girls. OH, there was the occasional bitch, but even those eventually came to their senses. Every summer, there were tearful good-byes as the senior girls graduated. Several came back occasionally to visit. Those reunions are some of my fondest memories. Every Fall, a new batch of sisters comes in. The engineering students all try to out-do their predecessors in creating new and novel contraptions to put me in and use me. Needless to say, this sorority has become the most popular sorority on campus. They always have more girls try to join than any other sorority, and their parties are not-to-be-missed events on campus.

Five Years Later:

"Are you sure?"

"Seriously, Mags? You were the one trying to talk me out of it 5-years ago."

"True, but I've seen how much happier you've been. Besides, I've kind of gotten used to it now."

"Yeah. It's time though."

"OK. I'll get everything set up per your instructions. I'm sure that they will be more than a little disappointed."

"Yeah. I can't say that I'm not a little sad about it, but It's time now."

"And the other thing?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"You approve of the instructions for that?"

"Not my choice. You know that I would do it different."

"OK. Congratulations, I guess. I'm really happy for you."

"Me too. I had given up on it ever happening."

"OK. I guess we should be going upstairs now. The meeting will be starting in a couple minutes."

This was the first time in five years that I was wearing actual normal clothes. During the last five years, my 'formal' attire for the sorority's formal events consisted of stockings, garter belt, 6-inch stilettos, my jewelry, and ... Oh, that's it. Now, I was wearing a conservative business skirt suit with a blue button-up blouse and 4-inch heels. Maggie had brought the outfit over for me today.