Sorority Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Maggie. She arrived early and spent 10-minutes ringing the doorbell before finally just opening the door. I spent the next ten minutes trying to get her to understand that I needed her to go back outside and lean on the doorbell for a few more minutes before she began to slowly get the picture. Unfortunately, I was at the time wearing a ball gag that had been locked on and Mags didn't have the key to unlock it. I also didn't know about the button on the wall beside me at that time either. Just as Mags began to get the idea that her holding the doorbell was something that I REALLY needed her to do, the first of the girls showed up. Maggie turned beat red when she saw what happened to me when the girls rang the doorbell. She made herself scarce when she realized that she had been doing that for 10-minutes.

So, that was my day. I was a decoration and a piece of performance art. Push the button, and the doll dances. Diddle the clit as you walk past. Flick a nipple or squeeze a tit. Press the button a few times and watch the slut try to fuck air. Within hours there was a pool of my pussy juice on the floor below me. Oh, one other thing. Amy had politely retrieved a couple of straps and floggers from the playroom before she left. I was tasked to hold them in my hands for the convenience of anyone who wished to indulge themselves. Several of the girls commented throughout the day on how pretty the red stripes were in contrast to my pale skin. More stripes were added throughout the day. Fuck I was horney!

There was one episode where everything almost fell apart. It was in the early afternoon when some really big dude decided that he wanted a piece of me. Three of the girls happened to be toying with me when he walked over and tried to cop a feel. The girls strenuously objected, but he persisted claiming to be an alpha male and it being his right to impose his will on a naked aroused female. Thank God Maggie was nearby and heard what was happening. I was still gaged, but I was shaking my head side to side and screaming through the gag.

"Hey! Dipshit!" I heard. The guy looked over and saw Maggie standing there in her pinstripe pencil skirt with matching blazer and blood red blouse. She had on 5-inch heels that brought her even with his 6-foot 4-inch height. This was the outfit that she wore to court when she was going to eviscerate her opponent. Even the judges pissed their pants when she walked in wearing that.

"What the fuck do you want, bitch? Wait your turn. I'll get to you after I'm done with this slut." Oh, that stupid boy. He really had no idea who he was dealing with.

"You lay one finger on her, and I can guarantee that you will regret it for the rest of your miserable life. In fact, I will do everything in my power to make your life last as long as possible just to prolong your misery, you fucking idiodic piece of dogshit!"

That got his attention.

"I understand that you are too stupid to understand what your micro-brain has gotten you into, so let me explain it to you. I am the most vicious lawyer on the planet. That happens to be my best friend, and I will do ANYTHING to protect her. Let me explain the next several minutes to you. Should you proceed to lay one finger on my friend when she so obviously doesn't want you to, I will immediately offer myself and several of the girls to your frat brothers for a gangbang on the condition that they first beat the fuck out of you, then gangrape you in the ass and mouth. Next, I will contact the police and press rape charges against you for attacking my friend. Since your actions could cause them to lose this house and her services, I'm confident that they will all be willing to testify against you. At the very least, you will be kicked out of the school and lose all your scholarships. Most likely, you will go to prison for several years. That is just for starters. Should you somehow manage to avoid prison or when you finally get out, I will still be here. I have enough money and resources to be able to dedicate several lawyers and investigators in my firm to continue to fuck with your life. If you do go to prison, I will make sure that you become the shower bitch. They will watch every single move you ever make. Jaywalk? I get charges pressed. Download a grey-market CD? You get charged. Every time you leave a bar or party, you will be pulled over for a sobriety test. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. YOU. DO. Until you die."

He attended a few parties over the next couple of years. He never -- EVER -- touched me. In fact, he spent most of the time at those parties very close to me and placed himself between me and any possible danger. Whenever a guy even looked like he was thinking about touching me, he intervened and 'persuaded' the guy to leave the party.

Maggie heard about it a few times. He works for her now. She still scares the shit out of him, even when she is trying to be nice. Honestly? She scares the fuck out of me. Too bad she's straight. The only person that scares me more is her husband. Yes, she eventually got married. He is a really nice guy too. He doesn't scare me because of who he is; he scares me because Maggie doesn't scare him. That scares me. That and the fact that he insisted on naming their daughters Lilith and Sybil. They scare me too.

Other than that, the move went pretty smooth. There was a sorority meeting after all the guys left. All the rules were drilled into the sisters. At least, that's what I was told later. I really didn't hear much of it, since I spent most of the evening with my ears clamped between the thighs of the members. Thank God that the meeting only lasted two hours. I heard about six months later that the meeting was only half an hour long, but I was too busy eating pussy to notice that it had ended.

Anyway, once I was told that the meeting was over, it was party time. Sorry for the lack of names coming up, but there were twenty girls there and I hadn't been properly introduced to all of them yet. All I can tell you was that a brunette donned one strap-on that I straddled while a blonde put on another that went up my ass. As I was riding those two, I began licking a bald pussy that appeared in front of my face. I orgasmed as soon as my tongue hit her pussy. Let me be clear here. I do not have eyes in the back of my head, and I don't have eyes on my chin. My eyes are specifically located in the normal place on a woman's face. All I was able to see that night was the pussy and occasional face right in front of me. I lost count of the orgasms I had after ten. No, I don't know how long it lasted, I never saw a fucking clock. All I know was that I rarely had an open hole that night.

Breakfast the next morning was an event. I made pancakes, bacon and eggs for the girls. I was still naked because I hadn't been given orders otherwise. I did use an apron while cooking, though. I was not going to subject the Girls to hot splattered grease unless ordered to. I was sort of surprised when I was told that I was to eat with everyone else. That is until I saw my chair. Those bitchy engineering students were at it again. My chair had two dildos attached to it. A somewhat large one for my pussy, and a smaller one for my ass. I really wish that I had noticed the wires under the seat, though. Yep. The vibrations started just as soon as my ass touched the seat.

"You are not allowed to orgasm until your plate is clean, so I suggest you eat quickly." Amy informed me.

Yes, I tried to eat as fast as I could. They passed the remote controls around while we were eating. It didn't take a genius to figure out which girls were hoping that I would fail, since they were the ones turning the damned things all the way up as I bounced my ass up and down on the chairs. I'm fairly confident that they also enjoyed my titties flailing about also. I don't even remember the last several bites. It took all my willpower to hold off my orgasm as my arm robotically moved my fork from plate to mouth. My eyes were closed as I fought off the impending explosion.

"Uuummm, slut? You finished three bites ago. Those last three forkfuls to your mouth were empty."

Hearing that, I let go. I cried out as the rapture took over my senses. Skyrockets exploded in my brain as my body convulsed in the waves of pleasure that washed over me. It seemed to last forever until the waves receded and left me trembling in my seat. It was 10-minutes before my breathing and heartbeat were back to somewhat normal levels.

Breakfast done and dishes cleaned up, it was time for my chores. First off, gym time. There was a bit of grumbling about that, until Amy asserted herself. This was my personal hour of exercise. Let's just say that I had a big audience. Amy, Tanya and Melanie joined me in my workout. No, they were not naked like I was. They had on nice workout clothes. I think that they did that to set the tone for the future. I noticed that several of the girls joined my in the coming weeks. Two minutes into my treadmill time, Suzie, a small oriental girl stopped me.

"I know this is your personal time, but you're gonna give yourself black eyes with those ginormous titties flopping around like that. Let me fix that for you so you don't get hurt." She demanded.

It turned out that she had dabbled in the art of Shibari. That's Japanese rope bondage. It's really quite intricate and has been developed into an artform. I was soon adorned with a breast harness that somehow left my tits completely exposed but secured enough to minimize their uncontrolled flailing about. They still jiggled and gyrated, but there simply isn't anything on the planet that will completely control my huge tits. Several of the girls decided to research Shibari on their computers, and Suzie offered to teach anyone who was interested in it. They never even bothered to check with me about being their test subject.

When I was finished with my workout, I went into my private room. The first thing I did was contact Maggie on Skype.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Was the first thing she said as my image came up un her computer.

"It's a Shibari Breast Harness." I replied. "It was put on me to keep my tits from flailing about as I was exercising."

"What the hell is Shibari?"

"It's a form of Japanese bondage. It turns out that one of the girls used to practice it a bit. She's going to teach it to some of the other girls."

"OK. I should probably look into that as well to make sure that it isn't too dangerous."

"I'll have Suzie keep you informed of the schedule."

"Alright. So, are you OK? Any problems that I should know about?"

"Nope. Everything is good. I'm pretty sure that the girls are just feeling things out for now. They are being respectful of my conditions and are not pushing things yet. I'm sure that they will be getting a little more confident and more commanding as things go on."

"OK. Anything else?"

"Just the bus, SUV, and driver. School is going to start tomorrow, and we need to get the transportation locked up."

"Your driver should show up with the SUV in about two hours. She is bringing all her stuff with her to move in. The bus will be delivered this afternoon. That should give you plenty of time to get her the girl's schedule and make sure that everything is set."

"Great. OK, I do have a couple of other things to take care of before my hour is up, so I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Sure enough, about a half an hour after my personal time was over, a brand-new Chevy Suburban pulled up in front of the house. The brunette that climbed out was -- well -- interesting. She was 6', 1" tall. Muscular, but still female. She wasn't a huge bodybuilder, but there was zero doubt that she could kick some serious ass if needed. Her hair was short but done in an attractive style. While not stunning, she did have an attractive face. She was wearing a pair of blue-jeans, cross-trainer shoes, and a tee-shirt. While not too tight, the jeans were snug enough to show that her long legs included powerful thighs and calves. As she walked up to the house, I could see the bulge of her biceps and muscles on her forearms. I'm not really that into the Butch thing, but WOW. Oh, I forgot to mention the 36C breasts that pushed against the tight tee-shirt.

"Good morning." She said as Amy led me out by my tittie leash with my wrists bound behind my back. "Maggie said that I am supposed to talk to Kelsey. She told me to look for the slave. From the look of it, that would probably be you." She grinned at me.

"Yes, that's me." I said. "Maggie was supposed to have fully explained everything, so I shouldn't have to go over it again. You have your own private quarters set up and ready for you to move in. With Mistress Amy's permission, I will show you to your bungalow."

"Actually, Maggie suggested that I have Amy join us. Besides, I really kinda like watching you being led around by your tits."

With that being said, she turned and went back to the vehicle so she could move it to the building she would be occupying. I was so entranced by watching that awesome ass in those tight jeans that I didn't even realize that Amy had begun moving until I felt the sharp tug on my nipples as the leash tightened.

Maggie had given her the key to the bungalow already, which was good since I didn't have any pockets handy to keep it. After opening the door and entering the building, she indicated that we needed to have a discussion. She and Amy sat in chairs in the livingroom, and a pillow from the couch was tossed on the floor for me to kneel on.

"OK. First off, my name is Kennedy. I go by Ken or Kenny. Either will be fine. As far as my background goes, I was an MP in the Marines for twenty years. I'm 38-years old, and I know how to take care of myself. I learned a lot of different fighting methods while in the Service, and I've had to put those to use occasionally in order to take down some pretty tough people. I'm also respectful of others, so you don't have to worry about me causing any problems.

"Let me be VERY clear on this. I work for Maggie. Yes, I know where the paycheck comes from, but Maggie is the one who hired me, and she is the one who authorizes my pay. Now, I understand that I am the driver for the girls. My job is to transport them to and from all their activities. I'm used to being on-call 24/7, so that won't be a problem. I do need everyone's schedules so I can be prepared for when I'm needed. Any extra activities, I would appreciate as much notice as I can get, but I also understand that there will be the occasional last minute or emergency situation.

"There is one more thing that both of you need to understand. Maggie gave me one more task. I am to be her on-site agent. She said that this was spelled out in the agreement. My task it to protect Ms. Montgomery if the occasion calls for it. I will not be disruptive, and I will stay behind the scenes unless I see a direct threat. Per the agreement, I will only enter community areas unless there is an emergency. Do you have any questions?"

"Do you plan on having any boyfriends over? That might be an issue since some of the girls tend to be a bit careless on how their dressed in the common areas. Also, we tend to use our slave where that would be visible. Most of the girls will probably not be comfortable with that."

"I can guarantee that I will not be bringing any men home with me." Kenny smiled. "There may be the occasional woman, though."

Pegged that one. I pretty much figured that Maggie would figure that one out. So, my wrists were uncuffed, and my leash was set back up as a crotch chain. Being the slave, I was tasked with carting all of Kenny's stuff into the bungalow. When everything was out of the Suburban, she moved it to its designated spot and parked it. Amy left me there to assist with sorting and putting her belongings away. It didn't take too long, since she didn't have much to start with. When that was done, she relaxed with a beer and sitting on the couch.

Perhaps I should explain a bit more about the word 'relaxed'. That meant she was sitting on the couch after having removed her pants and underwear. She was slowly sipping her beer as I was kneeling between her legs with my tongue lazily working away in her fully shaved twat. She wanted a slow burn pussy eating, and I was detailed to give it to her. I began tonguing the alphabet. I got through all the capital letters, then began on lower case. I had to back off a couple of times to keep her from going off too soon. Damn, she tasted good.

Eventually, I noticed that she had just about finished her beer, and it was time to move things along. With that, I took her clit between my teeth softly and began to give her a real tongue lashing. I stuck my middle finger up her pussy and began tapping out Morse Code on her sensitive little spot on the top edge on the inside of her pussy. I held on for dear life when she began bucking like the wildest bronc at the National Finals Rodeo. I was able to ride her through her orgasm, then softly clean up her fluids as she recovered.

"Damn, that was good. I think that I'll definitely need to be using you more. First off, though, time to return the favor. Come on, sit on my lap."

Sitting on her lap with my back to her, she began toying with my tits. Working my nipples expertly, my arousal was very quickly shifted into high gear. Seeing as I was already quite horney, that didn't take her very long. She kept one hand busy working back and forth between my tits, and the other hand began playing with my pussy. She was thumbing my clit ring as two fingers sank into my depths. With every thrust in, her thumb brushed down on my clit. Her thumb likewise brushed upwards when her fingers pulled back. In, out, in, out, down, up, down up.

"Uuuhh, uuuuhhh, uhhhh," Was my mantra as my hips bucked in time to her finger-fucking me.

She seemed to adjust the speed of her hands to keep me on the edge for what seemed an eternity. "Cum for me, Slut." As she finally uttered those magical words, her fingers jumped to hyper speed in my pussy. I cried out as the orgasm hit me like a freight train. I was bucking like a wild horse with its first rider. Just as I was peaking, she pulled on my titty chain and clit ring simultaneously. That pushed be higher. Her assault continued as a second orgasm came at the tail end of the first. A third followed shortly. Her stroking slowed to allow me to recover. When the last of the tremors finally passed, I looked down to see her soaked legs and couch.

"Next time, I'll have to remember to lay a towel down first." Kenny chuckled.

When I was finally able to stand without my legs giving out, Amy declared that I needed a shower. She wasn't wrong. True, I had showered after my work out that morning, but I had worked up quite a sweat since then. Not to mention that I was covered in pussy juice. All that was to be determined was where and how that shower was to be implemented. I, of course, had no say in the matter.

There were a variety of shower scenarios that were available to my owners. First was that I could be allowed to use my private shower attached to my quarters. This was typically only used right after my workout or just prior to going to bed. By the time that I went to bed at nights, I usually REALLY needed a shower. Another option was that I would shower with one or more of the girls in one of the community showers. Of course, this entailed me washing them (And getting them off however they chose for me to do) before being allowed to cleanse myself (and usually masturbate for their amusement). A third option was a simple spray-down with a hose in the yard. Thankfully, this was reserved for nice warm days. This also had a couple of varieties. Simply me standing while being sprayed, some of the girls wearing bathing suits scrubbing me down while I was being sprayed, or me being bound with my hands tied to a tree limb while being sprayed.