Sorority Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were all there in the meeting room. They were all shocked to see me dressed. I had also invited Amy, Gina, Tonya, and Melanie for this. Kennedy was also there. They were seated to the side. Graduation had been the day before, and the girls were packing up to leave for the summer. Usually, a few of the girls would stay for summer classes or to work at local internships and other jobs. Maggie had informed everyone that the house would be closed for renovations this year. That meant that all the girls would be leaving by tomorrow afternoon.

"Good morning, ladies." I said when I got to the front of the room. "I have some news for all of you. It is with sadness that I have to inform you that the lease for this house will not be renewed for next year." There was a chorus of surprised and depressed voices. "This has been an amazing five years for me, and I hope an amazing time for all of you as well. This was never going to be a permanent arrangement since there was always going to be a time where I would no longer be available or able to continue as a slave. That time has come. My situation in life has changed, and I need to head in a new direction.

"Don't worry about needing to look for a new house. I have already taken care of that. By the time you will need to move in before classes start in the fall, your new house will be ready for you next to the campus. It will be fully furnished with new furniture and appliances. It's all paid for, and I have set up a trust fund to cover the expenses and upkeep. Unfortunately, I cannot set up another house slave for you."

As expected, there were some tears from me and a lot of them. It was a sad day for all.

"Kelsey, what are you going to be doing now?" Asked Amy.

"Well, I will be doing lots of different things. First off, I will be getting back to living in the real world. I will be going back to board meetings, charity work, and running my businesses again."

"Will you be coming by the new house to visit?"

"Yes, but it will be more like a normal visit. I won't be available for use as I was before. My wife won't approve of that."

That got their attention.

"Wife?"

"Well, not yet, but I will soon be getting married."

"Who are you marrying? How did you meet?"

I looked over at my brand-new fiancé and gave a subtle nod. She rose from her seat and walked up to stand beside me slipping her hand into mine.

"Kennedy????"

Epilogue:

Kennedy and I got married. It was a wonderful ceremony and the highlight of the social scene. Hey, I'm a multi-billionaire. Of course, it had to be a huge event. Most of the former and current sorority sisters were there. Maggie was my matron of honor, and Amy, Gail, Tanya, and Mellissa were my bridesmaids. Kennedy had her sister as her Maid of Honor and her four marine buddies as her, well, Brides-buddies? The wedding and reception were held at the house. Lilith and Sybil were the flower girls. They asked, and I was too terrified to say no. We spent two weeks in Aruba. We both came back with all-over tans.

So, there are some questions that you probably want answers to:

No, I am not my wife's slave. She was never overly comfortable with the whole mistress/slave thing. Yes, we do occasionally play like that a bit, but we are mainly equal partners in our relationship. Five years seems to have scratched that little itch.

The prenup: That was all Kennedy's instructions to Maggie. She showed it to me. I didn't like it, but she insisted. I did make one small change, though. Kennedy wanted nothing. She didn't care about the money at all. She could take care of herself. If we split up, she took what she came into the marriage with. Nothing else. I had Maggie set up a trust fund of $2 million in her name. Fuck it. She would find that out at the reading of the will. Her getting pissed about it wouldn't be my problem at that point.

My trust issues seem to have been taken care of. Kennedy showed that it was me that she loves, and the money didn't matter to her at all. Even Maggie approves of her. Oh, I should mention also; Lilith and Sybil are terrified of Kennedy. They don't scare me nearly as much anymore.