Sorority Sisters Ch. 02 - the First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. T.'s pussy was soaking wet, and I was able to swallow whole mouthfuls of her dew. I let go of her right tit, and brought my hand back down to her firm and abundant ass cheek. I gripped it tight and then smeared my thumb in her froth and then stuck it into her ass. With my thumb able to grip from her asshole, I squeezed her ass cheek and began to knead it, thrusting my thumb as far into her butt as I could.

I could feel her orgasm building before I heard her grunting hard. She squeezed her thick thighs on the sides of my hand and pressed herself even harder into my face. "ENNNNnggg!! Oh fuck! I'm coming! Oh fuck!" she muttered as she writhed on my mouth. I let go of her asscheek and pulled my thumb from her anus, and then twisted my fingers to thrust three of them back into her ass. A flood of nectar washed over my face - I could feel it drip down my chin towards my throat.

At this point, a sensation deep in my balls welled up and my dick grew harder than it had ever been. The itch deep in my testicles turned into a powerful ejaculation. I erupted into my student's mother's mouth. She sucked hard on the end of my dick and then swallowed me completely and my next several spasms sent my seed deep down her throat.

Ms. T. finally stood up and swung her leg over me to stand to the side. She pinched her nipples in each hand and pulled her breasts up. One hand drifted to her pussy and she blissfully stroked herself. Able to view the whole room again, I saw that Eric was now laying on his back with his hands freed and his ankles bent back towards his head. His ass was pointing up, and Mrs. H. was kneeling in front of him, with the dildo still buried in his ass.

Over the sound of all the moaning and panting in the room, I could hear a vibrating hum. Mrs. H's double dick was purring and though she held herself still, the long end that was lodged in Eric was turning in a slow circular motion. He really was getting reamed by our host! She held the control for a moment, and the motion of the dildo quickened. Erick had begun to make a soft moaning noise.

The tall, dancer squatted gracefully over his face with a motion like the fertility dancing I'd seen performed on stage. She held his ankles and bent them back towards her breasts, making his asshole even more accessible to the cock twisting away in him. She lifted herself up and rubbed her pussy and ass on his face.

"Christina, -- some towels." she announced, and a few moments later Christina lifted Eric's head and spread a thick cotton towel under his upper back. The dancer lowered herself again and then stopped. A few inches from him, she directed a short stream of urine at him. He was lapping at the liquid that had splashed his face. She lowered her pussy onto his face and sat full weight on him.

Her piss smelled sweet as she emptied herself into his mouth. He swallowed several times, the rest running down the sides of his mouth to the towel at his neck, and he continued to suck on the pussy lips grinding on him. Mrs. A shuddered contentedly as she finished her piss and began to build toward another orgasm.

Mrs. P watched me take in the sight of Eric's utter domination and defilement. She had a sly smile as she leaned forward to kiss me. The strong smell and taste of my own cum filled my mouth. "Eric has his talents. He has eagerly given his consent to all this and much, much more. Your limits, or lack thereof, have not been established yet, but things look very promising," she said. She held my softening, but still swollen cock in her hand, and as she pumped it, it stiffened again.

With that, she stood and directed me to my feet. She reached a hand toward Najah, and the young woman came with us as we walked toward the hall. As we reached the corner of the room, I glanced back to see the three remaining women pulling Eric to his feet, with Ms. T. kneeling between his thighs rubbing her mammoth tits on his cock and balls. Christina, was gathering the towels and clothing scattered there. In a few moments she would join us in the playroom where we were bound.

12