All Comments on 'Sorrel's Long Journey to Love Ch. 03'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Carvohi.... This Is So Great and Heart Pounding. I Just Can't Stop.

I need to know why and how things are only going to get worse from here. I read The Misogynist in a day and I loved everything about it, so this will be the second story I'm reading from you. I want you to know that I like what I'm reading by you, because I am about to rant! There is stuff I need to get off my chest about this chapter in particular.

I'm angry that Fletcher thought soldering on a ring on Sorrel, not having done it before, was the most logical thing to do in order to keep an eye on her. I'm so mutherfucking angry that this is supposed to turn into a romance eventually; I feel like it's supposed to be in erotic horror, not non-consent and reluctance, but erotic horror. I hate all of them (the characters: right now I hate Sorrel too). They just forgot that there was a pinky burned, because some prick thought it was a great idea. How is he appalled by body modification/disfigurement when he just soldered metal to her skin? Let me be wrong: The metal isn't permanently attached to her skin... it can be cut off. Please, let me be wrong. Someone explain.

To other readers and commenters: does anyone know of stories where the heroine doesn't forgive her abusers? I love this one, but I need a revenge plot bad lol. I haven't had much luck in my search.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous