Sorry Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mistress."

"The second rule is you are not allowed to leave Alpha Tau house unless you are on a mission from us. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"The third rule is no sex without our permission. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend or fuckbuddy or any other kind of partner, they may not visit. Understood?"

There is some hesitation but in the end, we all agree.

"The fourth rule is no masturbation. Period. I don't care how horny you are," she says, stopping in front of Sara and eyeing her in particular, "do not masturbate. Is that understood?"

More hesitation this time but we all agree eventually. Everyone except Sara. She raises her hand.

"Can we masturbate if we get your permission?" Sara asks hopefully.

"No," Madison barks, smirking. "No exceptions. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress," Sara says, hanging her head.

"Good. Now let's find out who's a good fit for Alpha Tau."

— Tom —

Saturday hasn't exactly panned out as planned. The goal was to wake up at eight, eat breakfast, shower, get dressed, and drive to the gym. There's an aerobics class for adults that I've been hearing a lot of good things about from friends and colleagues. If I really am going to dive back into the dating world, I would like to be fitter.

In actuality, it's already in the afternoon and I'm still in my pajamas. After waking up, I kept reminding myself to get ready but somehow it never materialized. Then as it was getting close, I blinked and somehow it was too late for the class already.

Not a terrible way to spend a free day, just not what I planned. Getting buff for the babes would have to wait another week. If only exercising were as easy as lying to myself.

The doorbell rings.

Sighing, I wipe the crumbs from my third breakfast off my t-shirt and shuffle to the door. It is a little late for the mail but the bacon candy I ordered earlier this week could be arriving early. My mouth waters at the thought and I can already imagine the taste.

I open the door and for a brief second, I wonder why the pretty redhead I met at the bar last night is delivering mail and then it hits me. She's not.

"Hey," she says and tucks a strand of her red hair behind her ear.

"Hi," I reply lamely, suddenly very aware that I'm still wearing pajamas. And not the good kind. The extra soft kind with kittens on it that your daughter gave you for Christmas when she was nine.

The young woman was definitely not wearing pajamas. Yoga pants that accentuated her hips and a crop top that left a lot of her midriff exposed while not doing much to obscure the rest.

I'm not wearing any underwear and suddenly feel very exposed. Please don't get hard, please don't get hard!

"You left before I could say goodbye," she says.

"I, uh, had to go home," I stammer like a buffoon.

"You didn't even sing for me," she pouts.

"I'm really not this guy you think I am," I say.

"I know. I still want to hear you sing."

"I'm not very good. Really."

"Can I come in or are you going to serenade me out here?" she laughs.

Should I let her in? I still can't tell if she's really into me or if this is some elaborate prank. Her car is parked at the curb and there is no one else in sight. The neighborhood is quiet.

"I promise I don't bite," she says coyly, "unless you want me to."

It doesn't seem like she's going to go away anytime soon, seeing as how she tracked me down, and well, she is incredibly pretty. And we met at a bar, so she has to be at least twenty-one. Unless...

"I'm sorry but I don't know much about you. I don't even know your name. I mean I heard them call you Sara but that's it."

"How much more do you need to know?"

"Uh, um, like your age?"

Sara laughs and reaches into her purse. She pulls out a driver's license and slaps it against my chest, stepping closer.

"Don't worry, I'm legal," she giggles and side-steps past me into the house.

A quick look at the plastic card informs me that her name is indeed Sara. Sara Evans, born in 2002. Oh God, she's nineteen. Nineteen! Two years YOUNGER than my daughter. I feel like a depraved pervert.

When I turn around, Sara is already on the way to the living room. I hurry after her, hoping to stop this trainwreck before it derails but my heart is hammering in my chest.

"I like this," she says, gesturing at the very boring living room.

After Debbie died, I tried my best to keep everything just like how she decorated but over the years, things got lost or had to be replaced. Eventually, seeing the half-tattered remains of her vision was too painful and I opted to replace everything. My daughter says it looks like an IKEA catalog but I like it.

Rushing past Sara, I toss her I.D. on the couch and grab two empty plates off the coffee table so I can wipe a handful of crumbs onto them. I regret buying frozen croissants, they make such a mess.

"I'll be right back," I say, racing to the kitchen.

Before returning, I wipe a few more crumbs off my t-shirt, though there is nothing I can do about the butter stain. Real fucking classy, Tom.

Sara already made herself comfortable on the couch and her phone is out. She smiles at me and pats the seat next to hers. Reluctantly, I sit down a good foot away. She immediately scoots closer until our legs are touching. Electricity crackles in the air.

Music begins to play. A soft rock melody.

"The famous Flying Pigs," I say.

"So you do know them!"

"Not really, I listened to a few of their songs after I got home last night," I say truthfully but left out the part where I jerked off.

The lead singer of the band does sort of look like me if you squint really hard and it's dark outside. We have the same build and same hair color, though.

"Please sing for me," Sara says with puppy eyes and her hand on my shoulder. "Please, please, please—"

"Okay," I say, trying to appease the ever-growing swarm of butterflies in my stomach. "I can try but I promise you, I really am not that good. And I don't really know the words."

"That's okay, hold on," she says, taps a few times, then hands me the phone.

A music video is playing but the title of the video says it is the karaoke version. A trio of men, one on the guitar, one on the drums, one in front of the microphone, are standing in a barn and the air is permeated with a thick fog. The first notes come through the speaker and I recognize the melody.

"It's their most popular song," Sara says.

Words appear on the screen but there are no vocals, even though the singer's lips are moving.

"Uh, I wasn't ready," I say.

"It's okay," Sara says gently and leans her head on my shoulder. "Take your time."

I rewind the video and the music begins to play from the start. I clear my throat. Sara is smiling up at me dreamily. Everything happened so fast and feels unreal, which is somehow enough to overcome my terror and actually start to sing.

"In a dark and stormy night," I sing out of tune, "I saw you alone but unafraid. Under the silver moon's faint light, behold, a beautiful maid."

It is rough going at first but Sara gives me nodding approval. The song isn't particularly difficult and by the second stanza, I have a lot more confidence. A cheesy text of a guy seducing a woman wandering in the park alone.

Sara seems to enjoy it immensely. Her lips are pressed together tightly and she's breathing hard, gazing up at me like it's Christmas and I'm Santa Claus. Her left hand is at her chest, resting on her heart, and her right hand is... on my thigh. I lose track for just a moment.

"Keep singing," she purrs.

"Please don't go, please don't leave me, as long as we have the moon's silver glow, we can stay underneath this tree."

The hand on my thigh moves up and inward until her fingertips bump into the outline of my rapidly hardening shaft. Sara's eyes are closed and she's practically panting. I freeze as her fingers wrap around my cock through the fabric. Her eyes flutter open.

"Please, sing," she purrs, stroking my shaft.

"Uh, radiant, with sparkling eyes... and fire inside the hearth..." I mutter and that's far as I get.

Leaning over, Sara tugs at the hem of my pajama pants, reaches inside, and pulls out my cock. I'm so hard it hurts and a drop of precum oozes out of the tip. She loses no time and wraps her lips around my glans.

"Ohhh," I sigh.

Accompanied by the Flying Pigs' medley, Sara sucks my cock with a fervor I've never seen in a woman before. Her lips are soft and warm as they glide over my shaft but at the same time, they are so nimble and energetic.

Overwhelmed by the sudden flood of sensations, I just stare at the back of her head, watching her red hair move up and down. She alternates between slowly going down, taking in at least three-quarters of my seven-inch penis, and focusing on just my glans while she massages my testicles.

Suddenly she stops and looks up.

"Uh, is it okay if..." she says, grabs her phone, and turns on the camera, holding it out in front of her as if she is taking a selfie.

"Uh-huh," I grunt, unable to do much thinking.

She holds my shaft with one hand and poses next to it, grinning. The shutter snaps. She throws the phone aside and resumes her divine work.

"I'm gonna... cum soon," I pant after less than half a minute.

Either she doesn't hear me or she doesn't care but she keeps going at the same pace, only she focuses on just my tip now. Her tongue races circles around and around and around.

I come. A strong, wonderful orgasm. Leaning into the couch, I let go and pump everything I have.

Sara doesn't spill a single drop. After she sucks me dry, she lets my penis drop out of her mouth and smacks her lips.

"Oh, that was good," she sighs.

"Yeah, it was," I agree.

Sara giggles and I smile, though I'm not sure why. I realize I'm quite happy.

"Thank you. I needed to get that out of my system," she says.

"I should be the one thanking you. That was phenomenal."

"You have a really nice dick, that makes it easier."

I'm not sure what to do next and Sara doesn't seem to be interested in more and she declines my offer of returning the favor, so I put my dick away. Before we even have a chance of making awkward small talk that will eventually fizzle out, Sara tells me that it's been fun but she's gonna go. She gets up and leaves.

Like a gentleman, I accompany her to the door and wave goodbye.

After the car turns around the corner and disappears out of view, I realize that I don't even have a way of reaching her if I wanted to. She found me, blew me, and got what she wanted.

I feel like I was just used but somehow, I don't mind.

— Cynthia —

It's stupid. I know that I'm not normally so beholden to my libido, why should things be different now? But they are. Maybe it's the streak of stubbornness I inherited from Mom, maybe it's something else, but the moment Madison told us we weren't allowed to masturbate or have sex, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

It doesn't help that I have to be roommates with Sara. She's been complaining non-stop about the "cruel and unusual" rule like it's a violation of her constitutional rights. I spent nearly two hours last night listening to her incessant talk about cocks and pussies and what the benefits of sex with all genders are until I could vividly picture every one of her recent encounters.

I fell asleep with damp panties and dreamed about my last boyfriend, Robert, and how he liked to finger me every time we went out to a restaurant. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only person he liked to finger. That seems to be a common thread in all my relationships like I'm somehow not good enough for them.

Just about the only guy who's been consistently good to me is Dad. He took care of me after Mom passed and I know he'll never abandon me, no matter what. I don't have to lie to him and pretend to be someone I'm not to impress him, I can just be myself. Life would be so much easier if I could find a boyfriend like that.

After we finish breakfast, Aurora, Jade, and Madison stand up.

"Now that everyone is awake and fed, it's time to make yourself useful, pledges," Aurora announces.

There is a lot of grand speech but essentially it boils down to: you're gonna do chores like little children. Overall, it's not too bad. A few people get assigned to yard work, some are supposed to clean. Sara is picked to run errands and I'm on kitchen duty, which gives me some reprieve from her constant sex talk.

So I spent about two hours scrubbing pots and pans next to another pledge named Jennifer, who is not very chatty. Occasionally, Madison drops by and checks in on us to see if we're complaining but I'm all smiles and tell her it's actually kind of fun, even though all my fingertips look like prunes.

***

"I had the most incredible morning," Sara says, beaming.

"What'd you do?" I ask.

"Can't tell," she giggles. "I'm sworn to secrecy."

I roll my eyes at her.

"All I can say is, I got to break one of the rules. With permission."

"You left A-T premises on an errand?"

"Yeah, I guess, but that's not the one I mean."

"Let me guess, they let you masturbate before you explode?"

"Nope."

"Alcohol?"

"Nuh-uh," she says, shaking her head.

That leaves only one.

"You had sex with someone?"

"I'm not allowed to say anything," she says and begins giggling again.

They made her have sex? Who with and why? If there is one person among the pledges who was going to break that rule it was Sara, sure, but was it part of the initiation process?

Are they going to make me have sex with someone?

The thought sends a shiver down my spine — and not necessarily the bad kind. I can almost picture it, Aurora looking at me with those cool eyes and too-good-to-be-true smile, telling me to get down on all fours like a dog or I won't get into Alpha Tau. I'm prepared to do a lot to get into Alpha Tau but would I literally whore myself out?

To my surprise, I don't immediately discard the idea. Then I shake my head to clear my thoughts. Am I insane? Just because I haven't gotten laid in a while and I've been thinking about sex all day doesn't mean I'm going to do that.

The door to the room opens and Madison pokes in her head. "Cynthia. With me. Now."

I follow her downstairs, wondering the entire time what is going to happen to me.

I am almost disappointed when she opens the door to a small room and there's only a laptop on a table. No hunky guy holding a whip, or... snap out of it!

"You're gonna be sorting our—" Madison clears her throat "—applications."

"From potential sisters?"

"No, for parties," she laughs and flips open the lid of the laptop.

There's a cock on screen. It's attached to a naked guy, standing in front of a bathroom mirror. He's well-built, a jocky type with a douche haircut. He's holding his sizable dick in his left hand and underneath the photo is the message: "hit me up anytime you wanna party with this."

"As you can imagine, we get thousands of these every week," Madison explains. "Your job is to look through all of them and decide whether or not they're suitable to invite for parties. You can use the school records to look up their name, check out their grades, see if you can spot anything interesting. We're looking for guys with moderately good grades, clean-looking, and no obvious red flags. No married guys."

"Is that... legal?" I ask.

Madison chuckles. "It would be more of a crime if Alpha Tau hosted a party and couldn't even provide snacks."

I sit down at the chair and look at the picture again, feeling an uncomfortable tingle between my legs.

***

"How are we doing here?" someone asks.

I jump at the unexpected interruption. It's Aurora, not Madison.

Looking at the clock, I realize I've been looking at pictures of naked guys for nearly three hours. It feels like I've seen the entire campus naked. Every conceivable shade, build, and size.

At first, it was weird and funny but then I stumbled across a few entries of guys that looked really good. I'm only human and looking at that many attractive, naked men took its toll on me. An hour in and I had to try my best to comply with the A-T rules.

It is a trap, I know that much. They are surely observing from somewhere to see if I am going to break one of the rules. It is working better than I assumed it would and I found myself tempted on more than one occasion.

Now I feel lightheaded, exhausted, and want to do nothing more than take a long, cold shower.

"It's harder than I thought," I say honestly.

"How many did you get through?" she inquires and steps closer.

"About eighty, I think."

Almost every entry was the same. Look up the guy's name, scan through his records for any red flags, then judge him based on his photo. Finally, log him in the A-T catalog. Reading the records was the most time-consuming aspect.

"That's a pretty good pace. Didn't let yourself get distracted, huh?"

"I tried my best."

"How horny are you right now?"

"What?" I say, taken aback by the personal question.

Aurora giggles. "I remember when I pledged they made me do this. By the first hour, I was so crazy horny I would have done anything to get off. Soaked through my panties."

"Oh, yeah, I suppose I'm pretty worked up. I could do with a cold shower," I admit.

"You mind if I check?" she asks.

"Sure," I say and push my chair back to give her access.

Thinking that she meant she wants to check the applications, I'm surprised when she suddenly steps closer, leans forward, and places her hand on my stomach.

"Oh!" I squeak as she slips her hand into my pants.

The sudden presence of fingers on my aroused, aching genitalia prevents me from thinking about what is happening. Aurora runs her fingers down my labia and then slips in her middle finger.

"Wow, you're so wet you could fill a pool," Aurora laughs.

I just nod, willing her to start rubbing my clit. She leaves it at a gentle, frustrating tease.

"You changed a lot since high school," she comments.

"I have?"

"Yes. You used to be, well, no offense, kind of stiff," she says, slipping a second finger into my vagina. "I had my doubts you'd make it through initiation."

"You did?" I ask, confused.

"Yes. You see, we're a very tight-knit sisterhood. We don't keep any secrets from each other."

"Mmmhm," I moan and nod, happy to keep her talking as long as it means she keeps pleasuring me.

"There's nothing more intimate than making love, isn't that right?" she asks.

"Yes," I sigh, feeling the orgasm start to build.

"That's why all new sisters have to make love in front of the rest so that everyone can see their soul."

"That sounds great."

"So you'd be okay with that?" Aurora asks. "Fucking a guy in front of all of us?"

"Yes," I say eagerly and I mean it.

At that moment, nothing sounds better than a big, hard cock plunging inside me. Pressing my naked body against hot skin. Feeling firm hands kneading my ass.

Suddenly Aurora's hand withdraws and I'm left panting. I am so close to an orgasm, I can practically will it to happen but no matter how hard I strain, it doesn't come. I look at the picture on the screen of Philipé lying in bed with his hog tightly gripped and I beg my body to tip over the line.

Nothing happens. I groan.

The room is empty and Aurora is already gone. Did I just imagine it, or did she really ask me if I wanted to fuck a guy in front of the entire sorority?

Oh God, did I say yes?

— Tom —

It's only five and I've already had three showers today. I'm sitting in the kitchen in one of my nicest suits, the expensive dark one I bought for formal company events, and a freshly shaven face, even though it's Saturday and I don't normally shave on the weekend. My foot is tapping and I can't seem to be able to stop it. I can't seem to do anything except stare out the window and feel like an idiot.