Sorry Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a simple explanation for everything. Sara, for whatever reason, thought I looked a lot like one of her favorite singers. She got turned on by the idea of blowing "me" and in youthful fashion, proceeded to do what she wanted. Now that she got that kink out of her system, she is happy.

Just a simple, no-strings-attached blowjob from an insanely hot woman. I should be happy, too. Instead, I'm sitting around like a lovesick teenager, pining. That's probably why she didn't give me her phone number or any other way of reaching her. Didn't want me to get attached.

The sound of a car engine getting louder rips me out of my gloomy thoughts and for a brief second, I'm expecting Sara's green car to come into view. It doesn't. A sleek, red sports car zooms past my house. I sigh.

Brakes screech. I look out the window again and see the red car backing up and park in front of my driveway. Could it be? The door opens and a woman steps out. Not Sara. Young, tall, and blonde. She looks familiar, somehow. More women emerge from the car, less tall and a little less blonde. The group from the bar.

Finally, scrambling out of the cramped backseat, Sara steps out. My pulse races and I jump to my feet. I double and triple check my reflection in the microwave, wishing I had a comb downstairs.

The doorbell rings.

"So you're the guy with the big cock," the tall blonde says after I open the door.

In the back, Sara is giving me a smile and a nod. What is going on? I try to silently ask her a question but it takes too long. The tall woman just steps forward as if I invited her into the house and, to my surprise, I step aside.

"Hello again," Sara whispers, grinning.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It's a surprise. You're gonna love it."

More blowjobs? Did I accidentally fall asleep in the kitchen and I'm dreaming this whole thing? I pinch my arm so hard it hurts. Nothing. I'm still standing in front of the open door. I close it.

"I'd like to make you an offer," the tall one, who is definitely the leader, says.

"What kind of an offer?" I ask.

"We're from Kappa Kappa sorority and would like to cordially invite you to the annual Kappa Kappa Slut-a-Thon," she says as if that should mean something.

Kappa Kappa sorority? I try to wrack my brains to remember what I know about the local sororities. Debbie had been in one back in the day, along with all of her friends. Alpha Tau. I only remember the name because Cynthia asked me to give her all of her mother's old sorority stuff recently.

While I'm still standing there like an idiot, not sure what's going on, Sara comes to my rescue. She rushes to my side and throws an arm around my waist, hugging me close.

"Don't worry, he's not usually this shy," she giggles. "Why don't we move somewhere more comfortable and you can introduce yourself."

"Right," the tall one mutters.

A minute later and we're all sitting in my living room. The three unknowns occupy the large sofa and I'm sitting on the couch chair. Sara perches on the armrest, supporting herself with an arm on my shoulder.

"My name is Aurora," the leader introduces herself and then gestures at her sidekicks. "This is Madison, and this is Jade. We, that is to say, Kappa Kappa sorority, want to kick off the new school year in style and throw a big bash."

"The Slut-a-Thon," Jade says, nodding seriously.

"It started out more as a joke," Madison continues, "but over the years it has become an integral part of A—uh, Kappa Kappa. Many of our new sisters that join this year are inexperienced and we want to help them get accustomed to Greek society."

"And, according to Sister Sara, you seem like you're perfectly equipped for the task."

"I am?" I ask, still unsure what exactly this Slut-a-Thon is.

"Yes. You have a nice, big cock," Aurora says.

"You do. It's very nice," Sara assures me.

Suddenly I'm shifting in my seat, aware of a growing presence. I'm still missing some piece of the puzzle, however.

"What is this, um, Slut-a-Thon?" I ask.

"How would you like to fuck a whole lot of college pussy?" Aurora asks and after seeing the expression on my face, she adds, "I'm serious. The Slut-a-Thon is the best way to bond with our new sisters and there's no better way to bond than if we all fuck the same guy. Together."

Really? They all want to fuck me? Forty-five-year-old widower, past the prime of his life. I look around, wondering where the hidden cameras are. It has to be a prank.

"You wouldn't even have to do much. We don't expect you to have to try and flirt with everyone to get them into bed, no it's pretty simple. You just lie there and we do the rest. We're all over eighteen. There's nothing for you to worry about, you can just sit back and enjoy fucking beautiful women."

I look at Sara and she nods at me.

"I'm sorry but this is some sort of prank, right? You're gonna put this on Tik-Tok?" I blurt out.

Frowning, Aurora jumps to her feet and steps in front of me. She looks like she wants to slap me but instead, she unbuttons her skinny jeans and pushes them down, revealing pink panties. Taken by surprise, I shift backward in my chair.

"I'll show you how serious I am," Aurora says and pushes down her panties, too.

There isn't a camera between her legs, only a pussy. Shaved clean with her inner labia slightly protruding, it looks... normal. Perfectly average. I almost laugh but manage to stop myself. No woman wants to hear laughter when it involves their genitals.

As Aurora steps out of her skinny jeans, which takes a surprising amount of effort, Sara leans over and undoes my fly. She fishes out my cock and begins stroking it. The other two women remain seated, grinning.

There's no foreplay or teasing, Aurora simply puts one knee beside my leg, swings her other leg around, and sits down on my cock. The familiar warmth and wetness of a pussy fans the flames of a deep-seated hunger.

"Believe me now?" Aurora asks.

"I... guess so," I say. "Yes."

Aurora begins moving up and down, grinding her hips on my cock. She definitely knows what she's doing. I take a deep breath.

"There's gonna be at least two dozen women at the Slut-a-Thon. We all want to fuck you. Yes, you. There's no catch, no surprise. We just need a nice and thick cock like yours."

An orgy where I'm the only guy in a sea of women? It feels like a fantasy come true. How can I possibly say no?

"Please say yes," Sara whispers.

Aurora squeezes my cock with her vagina.

"Okay," I say. "I'll do it."

"Great," Aurora says and pushes herself up.

My erection stands proud and tall, slick with her juices. Aurora, unfortunately, doesn't plunge back down. She scrambles off the chair and grabs her discarded clothes.

"We can finish what we started tomorrow. We'll pick you up in the afternoon."

— Cynthia —

At least it won't be as bad as yesterday, I keep telling myself. It's all a big test and it will be over eventually. You can get through this. Think of your future as an artist. Alpha Tau is the ticket to your success. Once you're in, it will all be different.

The mantra doesn't have quite the effect I am hoping it would. Not in the face of this.

"Well?" Aurora asks, holding up the garment.

It's an apron. A simple, thigh-length, black apron without any humiliating text on it.

When Aurora burst into our room that morning and told us she had a special assignment for us, I knew it was going to be bad. Then she revealed three aprons and told us we are supposed to wear these to be the maid for a day. At a fraternity.

I was almost relieved until she clarified. We are supposed to wear just the apron, nothing else.

"Hell yeah," Sara says eagerly and begins taking off her sweatshirt.

"Settle down. You can get changed once you arrive," Aurora laughs. She turns to Ellie and me and repeats, "Well?"

"I guess so," I sigh.

It's my only option. I can get through this.

"Naked?" Ellie repeats, gulping.

"Yes. Naked. No socks, no underwear, nothing. Except for this lovely apron, of course."

"I don't know," Ellie mutters.

"Meet me in five minutes downstairs and we'll drive over. If you decide not to come, I expect you to be out of Alpha Tau by the time we get back. Is that clear?"

"Yes," we all reply in various degrees of enthusiasm.

***

To no one's surprise, Sara is already naked before I even pull off my t-shirt. She looks exactly like I thought she would underneath. Milky-white skin and juicy thighs. It is now the second time I've seen her pussy, a record that will surely be broken many times throughout the day.

"Hurry up," Aurora barks. "The gentlemen are waiting."

"I'm sorry, I can't," Ellie says, bursting into tears.

"It's not so bad," Sara says, rushing to her side.

It is pretty damn bad. At least we're still alone but I already have knots in my stomach just taking my top off. Aurora eyes me critically and I know I have no other choice. I strip down, glad that at least I have somewhat of a bush to protect me.

It reminds me of some fun times at certain beaches in Europe. Minus the water, the sun, and my friends. I steel myself for the onslaught I know will come while I tie the apron around myself.

Overall, it's not as bad as I thought. The apron covers almost my entire front, including my boobs, leaving only my butt exposed to the elements. Sara is not so fortunate, her tits are way too big and keep plopping out the side. She takes matters into her own hands and twists the apron top until it's more like a rope nestling between her bosom.

"Ready," Sara says, beaming.

I change my mind. It's worse than I thought. The entire fraternity is lined on both sides of the hallway. The door opens and they all stare at Sara and me. Ellie stays in the room. Heat rises to my head and I know that I'm blushing. At the beach, people never really stared at anyone and if they did, you could always stare back. All the guys are protected by clothes.

It becomes obvious very quickly that this is just an excuse to ogle at naked chicks. The frat house looks like it has been cleaned recently. The carpet is spotless and I can't see any dust anywhere.

The first room we "clean" is the dining room with a large banquet table. Sara is right in her element, taking over the feather duster and waltzing around, pretending to clean on top of the china cabinet or bending over with her legs straight, dusting the underside of the table to a round of applause. There's a steady flock of guys following her while I lazily push around the vacuum.

Aurora joins us in the living room, though she is wearing clothes. She watches for a moment and quips around with the guys, resulting in raucous laughter. Then she approaches.

"Some of the guys are saying you're not very good at cleaning," she says in a low voice.

"Really?" I ask, pretty damn sure nobody complained.

"Yes. They think you're neglecting the carpet underneath the couch."

"I'll be sure to pay extra attention to it when I get around to it," I say sullenly.

"No, pledge. Get down on your knees and clean it now," she says in a hard tone.

A show. She wants a show. I sigh and pull the vacuum to the couch. I sink to my knees, bend over forward, and begin pushing the cumbersome tool underneath the couch. At once, a cheer resonates through the crowd behind me.

Did my mom have to do this to get into A-T? Somehow, I can't picture Mom on all fours, flashing her wide-open pussy to a bunch of strangers. Still, it could be worse. Nobody was touching me.

The thought of being stuck halfway underneath the couch, trying to reach the wall with the vacuum, when suddenly a hand grabs my ass is both terrifying but exhilarating. That's how it always happens in one of those cheesy porn clips. "Step-sister stuck under the couch" or some bullshit like that.

Never in a million years did I think to find myself in a situation like that but now that I am, I'm very aware of how compromising it is.

"Shit, she's getting wet," someone says loudly before the crowd erupts into laughter again.

Fuck.

The humiliation is hard to live down and I leave the living room with a bright red face. Sara catches up to me in the lounge and puts a comforting hand around my shoulder before the gaggle of guys arrive.

"Don't worry, you'll get some reprieve soon," she says.

"What do you mean?"

The guys pour into the room and Sara drops her voice to a near whisper.

"It's supposed to be a secret but they arranged for a party with a guy later today."

"A guy?"

"A guy-guy, yes. I think we all get to fuck him," she giggles.

Aurora steps between the two of us, interrupting our conversation.

"Oh no, Cynthia, your apron is all dirty," she says, undoing the bowtie on my back. "Let me get you a clean one."

And then I'm standing completely naked in front of at least twenty men, all of whom are staring at me intently. There's not a single pair of eyes that's showing even a trace of pity. There's only lust and hunger.

"Here, you can have mine," Sara announces and drapes her apron over my head.

At least it will be over soon.

— Tom —

The car arrives at four and the butterflies in my stomach roar. I pat down my clothes again — the black suit again. What's the dress code at an orgy? Maybe it doesn't make a difference but I want to look my best for these women.

Two-dozen women and I'm going to fuck them all, I repeat in my head. Even in my wildest fantasies, I've never come anywhere close to that, so I have absolutely no frame of reference of how that's going to feel.

It won't be terrible, that's for sure.

It's not Sara or the other three. I'm picked up by a woman who introduces herself as Amber. She drives a van and tells me to get in the back. Twenty minutes later, we step out in the garage of a house on campus. The Kappa Kappa sorority house, by my assumption.

"I'm glad you could make it," the tall blonde one, Aurora, greets me with a warm smile.

"Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," I say.

"It truly is. Come one, let's get you prepared."

"So, how's this going to work?"

"I hope you like ropes," she laughs.

"I'm... not sure. What are they going to be used for?"

"You can imagine. We also have handcuffs if you prefer those."

"Is that really necessary?"

"Don't worry, it won't be anything bad. No BDSM thing or anything. It's just that tonight is supposed to be all about the girls and what we want. We don't really need anything from you except for your cock, no offense."

"None taken, I suppose."

"You'll be secured gently, just so that you're not tempted to suddenly grab one of the girls or anything. When we want to suck your cock, we'll suck your cock. When we want to ride you, we'll ride you."

Who am I to complain?

We arrive in front of a bathroom. The air inside is warm and humid, the tub is full of water. It smells of soap and perfume. Two sorority sisters are already inside, sitting on stools beside the tub. They giggle when they see me.

"It's time to get you all cleaned up and trimmed for our Slut-a-Thon," Aurora says, nudging me inside.

***

I don't think I've ever been so pampered my entire life. My two lovely assistants, Claudia and Heather, gave me a full-body workover — everything but a happy ending. My cheeks are smooth as can be, my fingernails have never looked cleaner, and even my hair is trimmed back a little. Both top and bottom.

I'm wearing a lavender bathrobe that is several sizes too small for me, admiring myself in the full-length mirror. My semi-erect penis is poking out through the folds.

Maybe I'm not so bad looking after all?

The door opens and Aurora comes in. I turn toward her and my penis begins to stiffen. She looks at it unabashedly and smiles.

"About that..." she says.

"Please don't tell me you changed your mind."

"No, no, I wouldn't do that do you. However, we need to make sure you are fit to perform."

"Believe me, I am," I say, gesturing at my erection.

Aurora reaches into her pocket and pulls out a round bottle containing a bunch of blue pills. She twists the cap and pulls out one.

"Let's make sure it stays that way," she says, handing it to me.

"Is this viagra?" I ask, just to confirm.

"Yeah. I know you don't need one for the first time but there are a lot of us. The longer you can stay hard, the more pussy you get to slay."

"Sounds like a fair trade," I say and put the pill in my mouth. I wash it down with a mouthful of water from the tap.

I follow Aurora out of the bathroom and through the corridors. The building seems deserted, at least I can't spot a single person at all. We stay on the same floor and Aurora shows me into a room about the size of an average bedroom, though it's entirely empty save for a massage table in the chair.

"Lie down," she says, patting the center of the table. "Get settled in while I go grab the ropes."

The padding is comfortable and already warm. I shrug out of the bathrobe and make myself comfortable. My penis points straight at the ceiling. Is that the drug already taking effect or is it all my own doing? Maybe I'm just imagining it but I can feel my penis rushing with blood.

Aurora returns carrying several bundles of ropes in one hand and a blindfold in the other.

"For me?" I ask, though I already know the answer.

"Yes. We don't want anyone to feel ashamed about the dirty, dirty things they're gonna do tonight. If you can't see them, there's no risk you'll ever bump into each other on the street. Wouldn't that be awkward?"

"That makes sense, I suppose," I sigh.

The things men do get pussy.

Aurora seems to know what she's doing. First, she secures my ankles around the feet of the table. The knots aren't too tight and I can still move my feet around a few inches in all directions. I cannot, however, stand up.

My wrists are tied around the table in the middle. Like my legs, I have a couple of inches of wiggle room but not enough to reach above my body.

"We'll begin shortly," Aurora says.

The last thing I see is a very pretty young woman placing a blindfold over my head.

The world goes dark and my heart beats faster.

— Cynthia —

I'm horny enough to hump a bedpost and if Sara wasn't there, I might actually have gone for it. Ellie's bed is empty and all of her things are gone. I wonder how many pledges are left now. Every person that drops out increases my chances of getting in but I can't help but feel bad about them.

It really is a cruel game they're playing and I've come too far to stop now. I did not get naked in front of an entire fraternity just to drop out now. Sara has more than hinted at what's to come next, so I'm not that surprised when Aurora, Jade, and Madison burst into the room with big smiles on your face.

"It's time for a trust-building exercise," Madison announces.

"Yes. Joining Alpha-Tau is a lifelong commitment. Once an Alpha, always an Alpha," Aurora says. "And to make that relationship work, trust is required. Trust that we'll be able to lead this sorority and trust in each other."

Jade holds up two scarves made of opaque, black silk. She hands one to Madison and the two of them step behind us.

"Tonight, we're going to see if you can trust us. You'll be blindfolded and we will lead you around. It is our job to make sure that you won't come to any harm," Aurora explains while the others tie the cloth around our heads, "and it is your job to do as we ask, trusting our leadership. If you feel uncomfortable at any point, you can take off your blindfold but we'll know that you're not ready to be a sister. Is that understood?"

The world is dark. I try to look down to see if I can see at least a sliver of light but I can't. Madison puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. Blindfold on, do as you say. Take it off, we get the boot," I repeat.