Sorry Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, I'd hate to trip and fall on a cock," Sara giggles.

***

The room is warmer than the others and I relax a little. It's also full of people, judging by the rustle of clothes and whispers. I'm once again naked and it's starting to feel like I've spent more time at A-T in the buff than clothed.

"Ooooh," someone squeals.

I wish I could see what is going on.

"It's time you learn that Alpha Tau isn't all bad. There are very good benefits, too," Aurora whispers in my ear.

With her hands on my hips, Aurora pushes me into what I think is the middle of the room. She nudges my elbow and tells me to find out what my surprise is. Cautiously, I reach out and my knuckles bump into something warm and soft.

A shiver runs through me and I touch it again, confirming that it is indeed a human body. With a lot of hair. I use both hands to traverse my way to the left only to discover a knobbly, hard knee.

"Getting colder," Madison giggles.

A naked man is lying on a table in front of me. My heart is pounding. Even though it's not a real surprise at this point, it is quite something to suddenly touch a living, breathing guy.

Accompanied by a lot of giggles around me, I touch my way the other direction and bump into a testicle. The guy has well-maintained pubic hair and... he's hard. I slide my fingers up his shaft and it just keeps going and going. He's big. Incredibly big. Bigger than any guy I've ever been with. Thicker, too. He's circumcised and has a big, bulbous glans.

Leaning forward, I wrap my lips around the tip — or at least, I try to. I miss the first time and it bumps into my cheek. The second time it goes in. I hear the guy sucking in his breath.

Who is he? I wonder. Probably one of the frat guys they drummed up. Did they pick one with such a big cock for me on purpose? Is it one of the applicants I approved? I don't remember anyone with such a big cock or such hairy legs but that doesn't mean much. There were a lot of applicants.

Less thinking, more sucking. Due to the immense size, I can barely fit half into my mouth and I have to lean forward at an awkward angle. That makes it hard, so I stop. It's not like I want to suck him off anyway, I want to fuck him.

As if reading my thoughts, Aurora and Madison are at my side.

"Here, let me help you up," Aurora says.

Aurora helps me put a knee up on the table and Madison keeps me steady while I swing my leg over the guy.

"I'll guide it in," Aurora says quickly.

All I have to do is relax my legs and sink my butt down. The tip pushes at my entrance and a few days' worth of pent-up horniness groans. Yes, the cock is big but I'm turned on enough that I could squeeze out a basketball. The head slides in.

Oh, God, it's such a fantastic feeling!

All the teasing and hazing was utterly worth this experience. The cock feels like it's just the right size, feeling like it's too big without actually being too big. I let out a long sigh.

"God, that's hot," Aurora says and for once, I agree with her completely. "How does it feel?"

"This is amazing," I groan in a low, hoarse voice, riding this wonderful cock. "So good, ohh, so good!"

"He's all yours," Aurora purrs. "Drain him dry. Show your sisters how wonderful it feels. Make us jealous."

God help me, I want to. I put my hands on the man's hairy chest and begin to ride him in earnest.

— Tom —

Jesus, fuck, this pussy is tight.

It's the first woman of the evening and already, it feels like I can barely hold on. I wish I could take this stupid mask off and see if the woman is as gorgeous as her pussy feels. As tight as her vagina is, she's wet enough that she can ride me at a rapid pace.

At seven inches I'm definitely not Guinness material but I have had hookups that complained about the length. I couldn't fit in them all the way. Not this woman, she can plunge down all the way until her pubic hair tickles my abdomen.

The last woman I've been with whose pussy felt as perfect of a fit was my late wife. Debbie always joked that God made us for each other because our genitals fit so perfectly. Turns out she was wrong, it fits just as well in this pussy. Maybe even a little better.

It feels like a betrayal. A pussy better than the love of my life's.

The ropes strain against my wrist and I realize I tried to reach up. I want to touch this woman. To show her how wonderful I think she is.

All around us, I hear women talking to each other, giggling and sighing with envy. I hear more than a few shutters snap and occasionally the bright glare of a flash penetrates my mask. I'm going to be strapped to this table all evening long and have sex with all of these women but suddenly, I don't even care about the rest. I just want to keep going with this one.

Unfortunately, it's so good I won't be able to last as long as I want. Already, I can feel the orgasm start to build up and my breathing is getting heavy. I let out a groan.

Then I cum. I cum so hard I'm pretty sure I pass out for a few seconds. Every muscle in my body flexes and I blow several powerful loads deep inside this wonderful pussy. And the best part is, I stay completely hard the entire time. Thank you for the foresight, Aurora.

There's a loud ripping noise of cloth to my left. Suddenly, someone presses something sticky on my mouth. It's duct tape. I try to open my mouth to complain but can't part my lips.

Oh, God. Panic bubbles up in me. Is this how I die? Did I get lured in by some weird killer cult?

"Calm down," Aurora says in a soothing tone and pulls off my mask.

No, it's much worse than death. The room is lit by at least a dozen candles but it's more than bright enough to see who exactly is riding me.

Cynthia.

My daughter. Naked. Squeezing her tits. Covered in a sheen of sweat. Hips grinding enthusiastically. Riding my cock. Squeezing the cum out of my balls.

Oh, God.

— Cynthia —

The man underneath me begins to twist and squirm. I felt his powerful cock explode inside me only a few moments ago but he's still hard as a rock. Maybe it's his way of telling me to hurry up, he won't last much longer.

I shift gears, very reluctantly lot go of my tits, and drop backward. Bracing myself on his thighs, I place my feet on the small table, toes hanging off the side. It's much less comfortable and I know I can't keep it up for long, but I won't need to. His cock presses right up against my most sensitive spots this way.

Knees outward, I raise my lower body and thrust it back down. As a bonus, he gets to see much more of me, which he seems to enjoy, judging by his frantic movement and muffled moans.

And then it finally happens. My leg begins to tremble and I let myself down gently, taking him inside me. Despite its size, it all seems to fit, which is a happy coincidence. If he were even half an inch longer, I don't think there would be enough room.

The first wave rolls over me and I let loose a moan loud enough to raise the dead. Wave after wave after wave. I'm happy. More than happy. I'm bliss. And just when I think it can't get any better, I feel the cock inside me start twitching again and I know he's cumming a second time.

"Incredible. Just incredible," Aurora says.

I startle, having forgotten that there are other people in the room. There's a lot of amicable chatter, giggles, and envious sighs. I don't care. Let them all bask in my most powerful orgasm.

"How do you feel?" Aurora asks.

"In. Cre. Di. Bell."

His cock is still inside me, pulsating as if both of our hearts are beating at the same pace.

"We haven't even gotten to the best part yet," Aurora says.

"Better than this?" I ask and laugh. "Does he have two dicks?"

Aurora steps closer and begins to undo the scarf's knot behind my head. I wonder what the guy looks like. If he's in any way good-looking with even a hint of personality, I might marry him just to keep having sex that good. Maybe he doesn't even have to be good-looking.

"This is payback for stealing my boyfriend, bitch," Aurora whispers in my ear in an ice-cold voice.

A shiver races down my spine and the blindfold drops away. My blood runs cold. My heart stops. No, no, no, it can't be. It can't be! How?

"DAD?" I yell, hoping for an explanation.

There's a collective gasp from our audience. Dad's mouth is duct-taped shut but his eyes are terrified. In the silence, Aurora begins laughing.

It's too much. I scramble backward, letting go of his thigh and feeling his cock slide out of me. He's still hard, somehow, and it springs back up as soon as it leaves my vagina.

My hand reaches for more table but only finds air. The world spins around and there's a sharp burst of pain in my shoulder. I'm on the ground, trying to get up on unsteady legs. Aurora's sharp laughter drives me on like a whip.

The light in the hallway is blindingly bright. My head feels like it's made of jelly.

Oh, God, I fucked Dad!

My heart is pounding so fast, I'm pretty sure I'm going to die at any moment but for some reason, I don't. I'm in my room, hastily throwing on anything that fits on my body. I shove everything I brought into the bag, grab my purse, and start to run.

Someone is yelling something after me as I burst out the front door but I can't make out a single word.

— Tom —

It seems like everyone has forgotten about me. After the chaos, everyone left and I'm still strapped to the table. Thankfully, my erection has finally subsided after what feels like hours of being hard. It's still slick with wetness. My entire abdomen is.

The moment the blindfold slipped off and my daughter's big, happy, serene smile was wiped off her face as she recognized me broke my heart clean in two.

I'm not a man anymore. I'm less than a man. A failure.

Even after I saw who it was, did my best to try and escape, I still came a second time. An orgasm of betrayal. Tears well up in my eyes.

The door opens and a figure stands in the doorway, outlined by the harsh glare of the hallway light.

"You're still here?" she asks.

It's Sara, I recognize her both by her pleasant voice and her unmistakable shape. I make a grunt of acknowledgment, unable to open my mouth.

"I'm so sorry, To—uh, Mr. Wood," she says, approaching hesitantly. "I had no idea Cynthia is your daughter. Please, you have to believe me. I had no idea!"

I nod to try and calm her down.

"Uh, hold on," she says, picking at the end of the duct tape.

The pain is immense but it only lasts an instant and it pales in comparison to the pain I feel inside. I open my mouth at last and take a deep breath of stale air.

"I'm so sorry," Sara repeats.

"Can you untie me?" I ask.

"Of course," she says and begins fumbling at the ropes. "Everything's in chaos here. Nobody knew except for Aurora. Everyone's upset."

I say nothing. What am I supposed to say? That even know, there's a part of me that relishes how amazing it felt having sex with her? A disgusting part of myself I'll never be able to get rid of.

My life, my family, everything is destroyed. And for what?

"Why us?" I ask.

"I don't know," Sara says. My left arm is free and I move to undo my right arm while she unties my feet. "From the shouting I overheard, Aurora wanted to get revenge on Cynthia for something. I don't know what. They know each other from high school."

I groan. Two lives ruined over high school drama.

— Cynthia, Two Weeks Later —

The smell is starting to get so bad even I can smell it. I haven't changed clothes in three days, so I'm not entirely surprised, but I'm still annoyed at having to deal with it. I just want to lie in bed and die but now I have to take a shower.

The worst thing about being officially a fatherfucker isn't that I now have to drop out of college and completely derail my life, or that our family name is going to be forever tainted in the city's history books. No, the worst part is that even despite what I know, how disgusting I feel, and how often I tell myself what an idiot I am, I still occasionally get hiccups of memories of just how incredible that cock felt and part of me wants to feel that way again.

The past two weeks have mirrored that day. A few moments of happiness, followed by hours of shame. At least I have the house to myself. I heard Dad come home that day but he didn't stay long. He left a note on the kitchen counter that just said, "I'm sorry. Staying at a hotel." That was it.

I keep replaying the events over and over, wondering what the fuck happened. It is obvious that it was Aurora's doing, who apparently never outgrew high school. Did Dad go along with it? Did he jump at the chance to fuck his little princess? He wasn't blindfolded like I was.

No, that's not the man I know. Besides, he was gagged and tied to the table.

But then what happened? I have so many questions and no answers.

Will I ever see Dad again? The thought hurts. Despite everything, I don't hate him. I can't imagine a life without him. Never hearing him laugh or telling me how proud he is of me. Never feeling one of his warm, nurturing hugs. His warm smile. His scratchy chin. His soft hands. His big...

I hold the shower head between my legs and let the water blast against my pussy. I'm back in the room, feeling that big cock slide into me.

Within a few seconds, my legs buckle and I succumb to a powerful orgasm. I slump against the tiled wall, trembling with aftershocks, enjoying the few moments of happiness before the return of guilt.

Physically, I feel a lot cleaner after the shower. Mentally, I feel dirtier. Why can't I stop masturbating to the memory of fucking Dad? Is it part of the coping process? It's confusing and I wish I had someone to talk to.

The doorbell rings and I wince. I haven't talked to a single human being other than the grocery delivery guy in two weeks.

It's Sara. I'm tempted to not open it but she rings the doorbell again and again.

"I'm so sorry," she blurts out before the door is even open. "Please, can we talk for a moment? It's important."

I'm angry at her and the rest of the world but it does feel nice to hear another person's voice. I open the door all the way.

"How are you doing?" she asks, taking off her shoes.

I shake my head.

"Sorry. Dumb question. It smells in here," she says, wrinkling her nose. "Come on, let's sit down somewhere."

Without waiting for me, she heads right for the living room as if she's been here before. That thought keeps bouncing around my head.

"What are you sorry for?" I ask.

Sara sits down on the couch and pats the spot next to her but I keep standing in front of her, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I didn't know he was your dad," she says and hangs her head in shame.

I don't say anything.

"They got me to seduce him. I mean Aurora did, really. Told me that I'd get into Alpha Tau if I did this for them."

Sara keeps talking and my legs start getting weak enough that I sit down on Dad's favorite chair. She tells me all about how she met him at a bar, told him a story that Aurora made up, and eventually blew him. I hammer down the spike of jealousy at the thought of someone else blowing my dad.

"I see," I say after a long pause.

"I know you'll probably never forgive me and that's okay, I just want you to know I had no idea and I'm sorry. But that's not really the reason I came today."

"What is?"

Reaching into her purse, Sara pulls out a letter and holds it out for me. It's addressed to Cynthia Wood but it doesn't have an address or a stamp.

"It's from Alpha Tau. The new Alpha Tau, that is. Aurora is gone."

"She is?" I ask, suddenly interested to hear more.

"Yes. We mutinied, pretty much. Everyone thinks she went too far so we went above her head and once the elder sisters heard about what she did, poof. Aurora's gone. She got kicked out of school, too. Madison and Jade as well."

Great. More people know about me and Dad.

"Read the letter. It's from Alpha Tau."

Dear Cynthia,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the events that occurred during the pledge weekend. Tricking our own sisters goes against everything we stand for as a sorority and Aurora is no longer part of our society.

During your stay at Alpha Tau, you have shown courage and exemplary behavior in the face of adversity and we wish to communicate to you that we bear you no ill will, regardless of what you decide to do. However, we would like to discuss with you in person your future at Alpha Tau.

Cordially,

Alpha Tau

Fucking my dad is "exemplary behavior"? My "future" at Alpha Tau? The letter doesn't make any sense.

"I'm supposed to convince you to come back for a meeting," Sara says.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Please. It won't be as bad as you think. Please, please, please, please..."

***

Against my better judgement, I'm once again standing in the Alpha Tau house. Ground zero for my utter and complete humiliation. Fortunately, there are no sisters. Are they avoiding me or are they out?

"Come on," Sara says and I follow her.

We go up to the first floor and my pulse quickens as we approach The Room but we just pass by without comment. At the end of the hallway, we enter the last door on the left.

It's a meeting room with an oval table in the middle. Four Alpha Tau sisters sit on the opposite side, looking up as we enter. I recognize two of them, Cody and Amber. They are older and I only met them briefly.

"Thank you for coming," Amber says and gestures at a seat on the other side of the table. "Please take a seat. Do you want anything to drink? Coke? Tea? Water?"

"No, thanks," I say and remain standing.

"Very well. I'm Amber."

"Tara."

"Hayley."

"Cody."

"And me," Sara adds.

"And together we're the new leaders of Alpha Tau," Amber concludes. "Well, technically I'm president but we have a sort of... council."

To my surprise, Cody begins to giggle.

"Quiet," Amber hisses. "Anyway, we want to know if you're still interested in joining the new Alpha Tau and not just as a new sister but we also want you to be part of this council."

Me? Help lead Alpha Tau?

"What kind of council?" I ask.

Now it's not just Cody that giggles. Sara and Hayley begin snickering, too.

"Ahem," Amber clears her throat for attention. "Officially we're called DIC." The giggles turn into suppressed laughter. "It's short for Daddy Issues Council."

"We think you're amazing!" Tara blurts out.

"Yes, please tell us what it was like," Cody begs.

"I wish I could fuck my dad," Hayley sighs.

Heat rises to my head and I feel unsteady. I pull out a chair and sit down. They... think I'm amazing? For being tricked into having sex with my father? My head is spinning and Sara puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Well, I was hoping to be a little more diplomatic," Amber sighs, "but basically yes. We all saw what happened and we're... inspired."

"We want to fuck our dads, too," Cody says excitedly.

"And we need your help," Hayley adds.

"My help?" I ask.

"Yes. You and your dad can set a good example. If our dads see how great you two are together, maybe they'll think about it."

"I haven't talked to my father since that night," I say flatly.

Silence. They all look at me like kids who just found out Santa Claus isn't real. I start to feel bad. They seem to have the wrong impression.

"Was the sex that bad?" Cody asks after a minute.

"No, it was good but—"

"You don't love him?"

"No, I do but—"

"Then why aren't you doing him?"

"I want to!" I blurt out without realizing what I said until after I said it.

"Don't worry," Sara says in a comforting tone. "We won't judge you."

— Tom —

It feels weird to be back at the house again. Sitting in the driveway, I pull out my phone just to make sure I'm not wrong. The message from my daughter is still there, three simple words.