Sorry Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please come home."

None of her usual emojis or any other indication of her mood. She said "please" though. Would she type that if she is angry with me? Or did she move out and this is the last message I'll ever get from her?

Am I overanalyzing the message? Yes. You're stalling, old man, I tell myself.

I get out of the car and walk up to the door, keys in hand. I change my mind and decide to ring the bell instead of barging right in. A chime emanates inside the house and seconds later, I hear footsteps.

The door opens and suddenly I'm face to face with Cynthia. The last time I saw her, she was—no, stop thinking about that!

"I'm so sorry," I say.

"I know," she says, steps aside, and gestures me inside.

The house smells different. It smells like her. The same intense aroma that I smelled while we—stop it!

Moving automatically, I head to the kitchen and open the fridge. There's no beer. No soft drinks either. A lot of leftovers, though. I close the fridge again.

Cynthia moves in and hugs me. She slips her arms around my waist and turns her head, pressing her ear against my chest.

"I missed you," she says.

My heart is suddenly hammering. I wrap my arms around her, surprised and grateful at this turn of events. It's much better than anything I anticipated. I hold her close.

Maybe our lives don't have to be ruined. There's a light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

A light and two breasts pressing into my stomach. I'm intensely aware of just how... womanly my daughter has become. Blood is rushing somewhere it's not supposed to, quickly followed by a wave of guilt.

Even if my daughter thinks she can forgive me for what happened, she would never forgive me for what I did in the hotel room while thinking about her. I wish I hadn't. It's a secret I'm going to have to take to my grave.

Cynthia tilts back her head and looks up at me with an odd expression. Crap. Did she notice something? I let go of her, indicating that maybe now is time to break the hug but she doesn't.

"It was just sex," she says.

That's the last thing I expected to hear her say. She wants to actually talk about what happened? Oh, God. My pants are not thick enough for that.

"Yes," I say quickly.

"Neither of us knew it was the other, right?"

"No, I had no idea. I would never have done it if I knew."

"I know, Dad. But it was good, right?"

"What?" I blurt out.

"The sex. It was good, right?"

What am I supposed to say to that? Should I tell her it was awful or is that going to hurt her feelings? I can't tell her how much I enjoyed it, she'll think I'm a freak. Oh, God, why does she want to talk about it?

You're stalling again, old man. She's looking at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Yes, it was good. Not that I'm saying it was good we had sex, I mean, just that it was good physically. Very good," I blabber.

"I enjoyed it, too," she says.

I swallow the lump in my throat. What is she talking about? Why is she telling me this? I don't want to know that my daughter enjoyed having sex with me. Well, my brain doesn't. My cock on the other hand...

"Do you still love me?" she asks.

I nod.

"If I do something really bad, will you hate me?" she asks, biting her bottom lip.

"No, Cynthia. You'll always be my daughter and I love you no matter what."

Cynthia stands up on the tips of her toes and presses her lips to mine. I'm confused for a second, unsure of what's going on. Her tongue flickers against my lip. She wants to kiss. All the restraint I have can only hold back so much. I embrace her kiss.

It's slow at first. Cautious. But then it heats up. She's a good kisser and it's all I can do to hold off her oral assault. For a moment, I forget that she's my daughter and I just feel her nimble tongue and soft lips.

We break the kiss, gasping for air.

"Why?" I ask.

"I can... tell... you're... hard," she pants and grabs my dick through the jeans.

"We... can't," I protest.

"Why not?" she asks.

I don't have an answer. Because we're father and daughter. We're family. That's why. I open my mouth to say but no words come out. Why can't I say it?

"I want to suck your cock," she says, undoing my zipper. "Tell me to stop if you don't want it."

Cynthia reaches inside and opens the fly on my boxers. Her fingers touch the base of my shaft. A shiver runs up my spine. I know I should tell her to stop, every ounce of common sense is telling me to stop, but I can't bring out a single syllable.

My cock is out.

"It's okay, Dad," she says, smiling.

Then she leans forward and wraps her wonderful, soft lips around my dick. I let out a sigh. Her lips push down a quarter of my shaft and pull back up. She flicks her tongue across my glans.

Fuck, she's even better at blowing me than she is at kissing. I close my eyes and relish the exceptional oral performance.

— Cynthia —

The hardest part is done. I stand upright again and swallow the last of his semen. Dad came surprisingly quickly.

I feel a little bad about just throwing myself at him like that but once I could feel his erection pressing into my abdomen, I couldn't wait any longer.

A sense of gravitas washes over me. There's no going back now. I sucked him off knowing full well he is my father. There are no excuses left anymore. I take a deep breath.

"I can't stop thinking about that day," I say.

Dad opens his eyes again and looks at me with part sadness, part longing.

"Me too," he admits after a pause.

"It was the best sex I ever had."

"Mine too," he says, no pause this time.

Should I already go for it? Is it too soon? He just climaxed and his cock is almost limp. That's practically the only time that guys are not horny. When his head is the clearest. When he's the most honest.

"Let's make love," I say.

"Now?" he asks.

"Now, later, whenever we want."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I know it's not but I want to do it anyway."

"We can't," he says, shaking his head.

"Because you don't want to?" I pressure.

His mouth opens but he doesn't answer. He just stares at me like he can't believe what I'm saying.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I grab his hand and drag him into the hallway. He follows like a lost puppy, penis swinging left and right with every step.

Up the stairs, first door on the left. His bedroom. After Debbie, he never bothered to change beds so it's still the same marriage bed, though only one side is used. I let go of him and pull off my top. He licks his lips. I push down my pants and his cock begins to rise in anticipation.

Standing naked in front of him, I let him soak it all in. My heart is beating so fast it might explode at any moment and I'm so fucking wet I can't stand it. I saunter toward the bed and lie down on his side, on my back.

"Well?" I ask.

I know that if I wanted to, I could push him down on the bed and jump him. He wouldn't object. But I don't want that. I want him to make the choice to fuck me. I raise my knees and slowly part my legs.

At last, he makes his choice. Clothes come flying off and the next second, he's climbing up on the bed, kneeling between my legs.

"Are you sure?" he asks one last time.

I nod even though I'm not sure. It still feels wrong but it also feels right. My stomach flutters.

Then Dad shuffles closer. I pull up and spread my legs to let him closer. He guides his tip to my entrance, pauses for a second to look at me, then pushes in.

Oh, God, how I have missed that wonderful feeling. It slides right in as if it is made for me. I let out a loud, aching moan, feeling his body weight descend on me. I grab the back of his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

It's magical. We kiss while he fucks me. I use my legs to pull against his thighs, letting him know he can go faster if he wants. He doesn't want to, he just keeps fucking me slowly.

It's too much. The anticipation of this moment that has built up all day long explodes in a powerful orgasm. My entire body is buzzing and prickling with orgasmic energy.

"Already?" Dad asks.

"Your cock is so good," I mutter.

Dad chuckles. The same kind of chuckle he always does when I tell a funny joke. His eyes light up with mirth and on top of the orgasm, I feel the warmth of his love wash over me.

— Tom —

Seeing my daughter climax reminds me of Debbie. She also scrunched up her nose and brows the same way when she came. They're alike in so many ways, it almost hurts. What would Debbie say if she saw the two of us together like this? She always said that I should give our daughter whatever she needed, though she probably didn't mean this.

But this is what Cynthia wants. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it.

"Can you please go faster?" Cynthia groans, digging her heels into my thighs again.

I fuck her faster until my muscles begin to ache. Her face relaxes and her mouth turns into a big grin.

"Ahhh," she sighs.

I want to kiss her again, so I kiss her. She happily responds until I get so lost in a battle of tongues that I slow down my thrusting. Then she reprimands me again with her heels. She's in charge.

I forgot what it was like to be twenty-one.

Summoning all the strength I have, I thrust into her. I pound her until my muscles burn and sweat runs down my back. Deep and hard.

I manage to last just long enough that she climaxes a second time before I'm done. I don't even have the energy to pull out and just blow my load inside of her. Again.

Sapped of my strength, I roll off of her and collapse on the bed, gasping for air.

"Ohhh, yes," she rasps.

"What are we doing?" I sigh.

"We're fucking."

"Yes, but I'm supposed to be your dad. Have you even thought about the consequences of—"

"Of course I have," she snaps. "I'm not an idiot."

"I didn't mean to imply you are, it's just that this is so..." I struggle to find the right word for it.

"Depraved?" she finishes.

"Yes."

"I know. I was horrified at first. Right afterward, I mean."

"What changed your mind?"

"A large part of it was your really nice dick," she says, emphasizing the word large, "but what tipped me over the edge were my friends."

"How so?"

"Aurora and her friends got kicked out of the sorority. There's a council of sorts that runs Alpha Tau now and they're... different."

"Aurora got kicked out?" I ask.

"Yup. Out of school, too, actually."

"Oh," I say.

"Don't tell me you actually liked her."

"Not really Aurora but there was this one friend that was okay."

"Do you mean Sara?" Cynthia giggles.

"Yeah."

"She's not actually friends with Aurora. She's a pledge they just used to seduce you."

"I see."

"She's actually on the council now. So am I."

"What kind of a council is this?"

"It's called DIC. Daddy Issues Council," she says and barks a quick laugh.

"Why is it called that?" I ask apprehensively.

"Turns out there are a bunch of them that get turned on by the idea of fucking dear old daddy."

"Oh," I exclaim in surprise.

"They were very supportive of me after what happened between us. They helped me see that it doesn't have to be a disaster. That maybe it was a good thing."

"I don't know about that. It's really complicated."

"And fun."

"And fun," I sigh.

"They actually want our help."

"With what?"

"That's gonna be a surprise at our next meeting."

"There's a meeting?"

"Yes. Just picture it, half a dozen of giggly girls, fawning over you and your big dick. Think you can handle that?"

"And Sara is part of the council?" I ask.

Cynthia laughs and leans in close.

"You know, I kind of like Sara, too," she whispers in my ear. "And I know she'd never turn down a threesome. What do you say, Dad? You wanna do this? All of this? Fuck your perverted daughter whenever you want and corrupt her friends?"

I don't have to think about it very long.

"Yes."

— Cynthia —

Now that it's done, all walls between the two of us seem to have come tumbling down. More like cum tumbling down, really! Despite Dad's age, he seems to have the stamina of a teenager. And the cock of a God, of course.

Even now, long after I lost track of how many times we did it, feeling that perfect tool slide in me makes my spine tingle. We're on the couch, spooning under a warm, fuzzy blanket. He is watching TV and I'm on the phone, and we're just slow fucking. Ouuuuuuuuuuuut and innnnnnnnnnn.

"Ohh," I sigh for the dozenth time as he pushes in.

Suddenly, Dad stops. I turn my head and he's looking down at me instead of the TV.

"You know, there's something I've been meaning to ask you," he says.

"If it's 'are you ready to try anal?' the answer is yes," I giggle.

"Really?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah."

"No, uh, it's not that," he stammers and I smile. My wholesome Dad still gets embarrassed quite easily. "Do you know why Aurora did all this? I know she got kicked out but you never said why she did what she did in the first place."

"Oh, that. Keep fucking me and I'll tell you."

Dad did one better. His hand moved upward and he began playing with my nipples while he resumed his thrusting. He kissed me on the neck.

"We knew each other in high school. We weren't really friends but we sat at the same lunch table and were sort of in the same clique, I guess. Anyway, she was dating this guy from tenth grade on. Todd."

"Didn't you go to Europe with a guy named Todd?" Dad asks.

"Uh, yeah. The story isn't particularly long. They dated until senior year but they were fighting a lot. Todd and I started talking and we liked each other and he broke up with her."

"I see."

"She thinks I stole her boyfriend and then when I went to Europe with Todd, I had to block her number because she was blowing it up. I guess she never got over it and wanted revenge."

"By tricking us into having sex in front of everyone?"

"Yeah. Aurora always was the definition of overkill. I wonder if she knows just how much her plan backfired."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, we are having sex right now and it's amazing."

"I suppose that's true. Never thought about it that way but she did us a favor."

I giggle, imagining the look on her stupid face if she ever finds out I'm now full-on banging my dad AND I'm in Alpha Tau.

"Do you think she'll try again?" he asks.

"Why, are you hoping you get to fuck her again?" I giggle.

Dad freezes mid-thrust and I hear a little gasp.

"Relax," I say, thrusting myself backward. "Sara told me what she did to convince you."

"I'm sorry," he mutters.

"Nothing to be sorry about. Do you ever wish you didn't miss out on fucking the entire sorority?"

"No," he replies without hesitation. "Your pussy is the only one I want to be in."

I purr with satisfaction.

"For that, you get to cum in me now."

"Finally!" he groans. "I thought you'd never be ready."

At once, he starts thrusting into me faster. I raise my knee to open up and let him in deeper. I reach between my legs and start playing with myself.

We almost managed half an hour of slow fucking. A new record. With that much foreplay, I had no problems pushing myself over the edge and while I had waves of ecstasy washing over me, Dad came.

When he was done, he kissed me on the shoulder and slumped back.

"I wish I could shower in your cum," I sigh.

Dad chuckles.

"When did you get this dirty? You certainly didn't inherit it from your mother," he asks.

"Must have inherited it from you, then."

"I don't think so."

I turn around to look at his kind, warm eyes.

"You are fucking your daughter, Dirty Daddy," I coo.

"Oh, God," he groans. "Please don't call me that. You used to call me that when you were a little kid. Well, not the dirty part."

"Daddy?" I ask.

"Yes, that."

"You better get used to making love to your little princess, Daddy," I tease him. "There's no going back now."

"I suppose there's not."

I lean up to kiss him on the lips and we begin making out. I can't wait until he's hard again.

— Epilogue —

"So, what'd you think?" I ask.

Aurora slowly puts down the last page, buying time by carefully rearranging all the pages into a neat stack in front of her. She frowns at me.

"Why am I the villain?"

"Someone needs to take the blame for it, duh," I reply. "How else is any of this gonna work?"

"But I'm your best friend."

"Yes, and over time you'll regret your actions and then apologize and I'll forgive you. Then we can kiss and make up."

Aurora rolls her eyes.

"What do you think about the plan other than that? Do you think it could work?"

"It's... " Aurora hesitates and I can already tell she doesn't like it, but she doesn't want to come out and say it, "maybe too complex."

"Like what?"

"Well, for starters you're involving an entire sorority in this. Alpha Tau sisters are fucking crazy but not that crazy. And you gave me two sidekicks but they don't really do much in the story. I don't think they're really necessary."

"I suppose not."

"And I hate that bitch Sara," she scoffs.

"Figured you would."

"I can't believe you made me the villain and you wrote in a new bestie for yourself. And you made her into a big nympho slut who can't stop having sex. That was a bit overkill, I think. Where are you even gonna find someone like that? Brainless-bimbos-addicted-to-cock-dot-com?"

"I, uh, kinda just modeled her after my own fantasies," I wince.

"Hah! You slut," Aurora laughs and bumps her shoulder into mine. "But you definitely don't need Sara for this. I'm more than capable of seducing your dad, seeing as how I already did."

"God, I wish I could fuck him, too," I whine and bury my face in the blanket to let out a long groan.

"It's not all bad," Aurora says quickly. "I really like the part with the blindfolds and you two fucking each other without knowing, that's really hot."

"You think so?" I ask, peeking up at her. She's nodding frantically.

"Yes. I think that part is actually pretty solid. You just need a way of getting Tom to agree to it."

"You don't think an orgy where he gets to fuck a dozen college cunts is gonna do it?"

"Well, that was one of the less believable parts of the story. Where the fuck are you gonna find twelve chicks who don't already have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Not in Alpha Tau, that's for sure," Aurora laughs. "And in the story, Tom didn't even ask about STDs or condoms, that's very unlike him. He still won't do me without a rubber. And from everything I've discovered, he's actually pretty vanilla."

"But he's still a guy and what guy is gonna turn down an orgy? Especially if his new girlfriend wants him to do it."

Aurora snorts with laughter. "Girlfriend? He's still terrified of you finding out we're doing it behind your back, I think having the talk might give him a heart attack. No, Cy, your dad is a really good guy."

"That's the problem," I sigh. "I bet he never even had a single dirty thought about his daughter."

"I'm working on it," Aurora giggles.

"Work faster," I whine.

"Someone needs a cold shower," Aurora says and rolls her eyes.

"No, I need a warm shower."

Aurora raises her eyebrow.

"In Dad's cum," I finish.

"Ew, that line was so cheesy. I can't believe you wrote that."

"You were right, though. It does feel good actually putting it into words. Fantasizing about every minute detail takes some of the edge off."

"Good. Maybe in your next story, you can come up with something feasible."

"Is it really that bad?" I groan.

"No, it's not. But you definitely need something more realistic. Maybe drop the whole Alpha Tau orgy angle. Definitely axe Sara. With a very sharp axe. Actually, what about if you just have Evil-Me seducing Dear Old Daddy by herself and then getting him to agree to a threesome? That's where your blindfold idea comes back in. I spin him some sap story about how the other chick is really shy and that's why she wants him to wear a blindfold. You don't have to wear one, of course. You can just fuck him and he'll be none the wiser."