Sorta Relative Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued adventures with my aunt.
1.9k words
4.42
4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she left for work, I left to check the animals and go home to shower and change for school and work and go back to see her. The animals were all fine on the farm, I met my mom while I was headed home and school was boring as usual.

Boring. Boring. Boring. None of my teachers wanted to see me after class to discuss some opportunities for 'extra credit'. None of the girls at school suddenly noticed me and wanted me to help them with their 'homework'. Just a normal day.

I got to the farm, checked the cows, checked the hogs, went up to the office to do paperwork after I checked to see if the farm had gotten any mail. (Tax season was soon to start). Made a mental note to let Gertie know there was work for her the next day. I wasn't worried that she'd forget, she had been very faithful about coming in to work on her scheduled days.

Gertie was Nancy's name. Actually Gertrude Karlotte Nahntze was her maiden name. Aunt Gertie when I was growing up. When she started working for the farm (I hired her to give her extra money after my Uncle left her and filed for divorce) she insisted that at work I not call her Aunt. It started out with her just doing bookkeeping, but then expanded out to her helping with anything that needed doing.

I know that's irrelevant but thought I'd put it in there.

That night when I got to her house, she met me at the door with a kiss that took my breath away. "Thank You for the flowers."

"I guess that means you liked them?"

"Yes, I cried."

"You liked them so much you cried?"

"That was the first time I was the only one getting flowers. You're the only person who has EVER sent me flowers. Janie actually said "Neil better get with it, he's going to lose one of his dates for Valentine's Day."💝💗

"I hadn't thought about that. I wonder if Fred can take you away from Neil. You were never the only one who got flowers before? I should make sure you get flowers more often, whoever sends them. Maybe on Valentine's Day you'll get some from both."

She said, "Maybe I should do something to insure that Neil AND Fred send me flowers."

"Just show up for work, keep being you, and I'm sure they'll both send you flowers. What did you fix for supper?"

"Fried Sweet Corn, Pork Tenderloin, and gravy. Sit down, eat, and enjoy." I sat down, filled my plate and started to eat.

I felt her hands spreading my legs apart. I started to say something as she unzipped my pants but she just held her finger to her lips. She did say enjoy. When she unfastened my pants and reached to pull them down I lifted my hips to let her. When she got my pants off my dick was sticking up right in her face.

"Well look at who seems to want a kiss?

She followed that up by kissing her way from the tip all the way down to my balls. Then she took two fingers and held it at the base and started licking it like an ice cream cone. I thought it felt fantastic. Then she tried to suck me all the way into her mouth, but she kept gagging. I finally asked her to stop. I was finished eating and I wanted to talk to her or something.

I rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, put the pots away that were on the stove and suggested we move to her bed.

She clapped her hands and went and jumped on the bed. Then she told me to lay down on the middle of the bed. My dick had gone down a little but she sucked it back to life.

It wasn't a fantastic blowjob, more like a study of the penis by mouth. Just enough stimulation to keep me hard, not consistent enough to make me come. I finally sat up and grabbed her legs and pulled them towards me. I started to slide my finger inside the leg of her panties but she stopped me. So I started rubbing between her legs through her panties. I couldn't feel her pussy very well, I thought maybe she had on a thicker pair of panties. (she was the first woman I had ever been with so I didn't think about the truth)

The rubbing had an effect. What had been a long and unsatisfying blowjob started turning serious. She started playing with my balls. She'd pull up and twirl her tongue around the head then taking it back on her mouth. As I rubbed faster, she sucked faster. When she started humping against my hand she was taking almost my whole dick in her mouth. When she had her orgasm she did take my whole cock in. I think it slightly entered her throat, but the sensation definitely made me come.

We laid there catching our breaths. I finally broke the silence by saying "Damn, that was fantastic!"

She spit into a cup on her nightstand. "Thank You! You didn't do so poorly yourself." Then she looked down. Your dick is hard again.

"Ignore it. Maybe it will go away. It just gets happy being around you."

"But Fred, it's looking at me. It wants me to kiss it. It wants me to lick it. It wants me to take it in my mouth and play with it. It wants to spit in my mouth." And she did.

I reached over and started caressing her butt through her panties. She started sucking harder. I slipped my hand inside the waistband of her panties and she sucked harder. Then I pulled her legs around and put one on each shoulder and started working her panties down. She started losing rhythm. When I wet my thumb and pressed it against her puckered hole she really started getting wild.

She had the head of my dick on her mouth and started jerking on the shaft. Then I licked her butthole and she arched up in the air and moaned. Making a point of my tongue and sticking it in her butthole caused her to shudder. Then she started hunching her butt towards my mouth so I started to tongue fuck her butthole. She came, and screamed and it felt like she was trying to pull my dick off of my body.

"Fuck. My. Ass. Now!"

So I did. I reached over and grabbed the Vaseline and smeared it on my dick and stuck it in. All the way. One thrust. And she came again. I started slowly fucking her ass, then sped up until my balls were slapping against her when I got bottom. She may have had another orgasm, but I was getting closer and finally I thrust into her and came.

"I could feel it when you were coming in my butt. Your dick was throbbing. And I could feel the come squirting out."

"Fuck. That was awesome." I started to pull out but she stopped me.

"I want to feel you shrink inside me." I could feel her butt spasming around my dick. It felt like she was hugging me. Finally I shrunk enough that it slipped out.

She rolled to her side and said "We need to talk." I thought that didn't sound good.

Neil. I want to ask you something, please answer truthfully." I nodded. "You've been sending flowers and taking the office out for a meal on Valentine's Day for several years." I nodded again. "You have flirted with all 6 of us for several years. And I want to know. Would you really do stuff with all of us?" I nodded. "Even Melody?" I nodded.

"Why should I exclude Melody? I don't want to discriminate. She might be the only one who's interested. Well, other than you. How should I do that? Hey, I know I've been treating you just like all the other 'girls' but I didn't really want to do stuff with you.

"In 27 days, it'll be Valentine's Day. Also in 27 days my period will start again. If you want to go out with the girls from the office I have 1 request, be home by 11."

I just stared at her. Then she continued, "You would really go out with Melody? Your Mom? Janie? Mary? Tina?" I just nodded.

"Don't forget Addie. All of you have qualities I admire. Addie's lingerie. Anything that can hold all of that together and keep it up where it belongs has got to be appreciated. I wonder if Janie tastes as good as she smells. Maybe it's just perfume, but still. Tina's butt fascinates me. Mary's boobs. Melody's eyes. Mom's legs & feet. With you, it was a combination of everything. But mainly, your laugh.

My laugh?

I love your laugh. You laugh with your whole body. Your mouth, your eyes, everything. I love listening to you talk. I love watching you while you work. I love watching you ride the horses.

"You bought me the horses, except Dixie. You bought me the stud that won his age group at the world celebration. You bought me the mare that was pregnant with a foal by the horse that won world grand champion the next year. I should suck you dry every day for the rest of your life." She looked down. "And there it is again, sticking up begging for attention."

"I was scared when I brought you home. Scared you would turn me down. Scared you didn't mean the things you had said. Scared that you'd look at me and get disgusted." She was crying when she finished.

I was speechless. Stunned into silence. I tried 3 or 4 times to say something. I finally composed my thoughts enough to start. "Nancy, Gertie, whoever. I was scared when you dropped your dress. I was afraid you'd be mad I saw your boobs. I worried that I wouldn't be big enough to satisfy. I know I don't have a 8" dick, which everybody else seems to have. I worried that you'd think I was weird with all the kissing and licking."

"After being married to your uncle for 21 years, just not being raped is a FANTASTIC relationship."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault he was an butthole. But speaking of buttholes, anytime you stick your tongue in mine I guess I have to let you stick your dick in there afterwards. Please?"

"You're through talking, so now you want me to satisfy you anally? Why not let me lick your pussy, or suck your clit or suck on your nipples?"

"My period started and I know how much guys hate the thought of getting period blood on their dicks. Plus. It might remind me of the first time I had sex with Ray." Then she laughed. "Had sex. Almost makes it sound like I had a choice. When Ray raped me the first time. When he pulled out after he was finished his dick had this pink foam mixture of come and blood."

"I'm not Ray. I don't know if I'd like it or hate it, but I'll leave that decision up to you. But you've got work to do at the farm tomorrow and I've got work to do so maybe we could just cuddle together and get some sleep? This last hour has worn me out."

"Me too. 9 PM and we're trying to go to sleep. We're worse than an old married couple."

"I came twice and you came more than that, if we keep that up, we won't make it to old and married.. Now. Goodnight."