Soul Binders Pt. 02

Story Info
Searching for mom.
2.7k words
4.42
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reopain
reopain
34 Followers

It was 2 in the afternoon When I finally woke up, Jessica was snuggled into my left side and Paulette was on my right. If it wasn't for my need to pee I would've stayed there longer. As I walked back to the bed Paulette was getting dressed and Jessica was starting to wake up.

"Eddie there's five docks in town I'm going to see if any of them have had a yacht named Dead Doll docked recently. I need you stay put until I get back." Paulette said to me.

"Paulette, I'm not going to sit here and do nothing." I replied.

"I'm not asking you to do nothing . . . Practice your magic. All those necromancer that were killed in the past never had a spell book. I really have no idea how to teach you anything, so practice." She said walking to the door.

I spent the next few days using my power and feeding my three followers with it. I found if given enough power the ghost could take human form and interact with the living, but I still couldn't hear them. The energetic ghost took the form of an Asian girl, she was short no taller then 5 feet. She had long black hair that went down to her butt. She had a nice petit body with b cup tits. At one point she was able to use a pen and write her name which was Kim. My second ghost was Alejandra looked Hispanic and was very curvy. She was about 5'6" and had a massive pair of tits on her body. A large round butt and thick thighs. My third ghost would always leave before taking a form. I could tell she was female but she would disappear before showing me what she looked like.

While I was testing my power I spent time getting to know Jessica. She'd been a socialite of the 1920s, she had two brothers and knew very little of the magic community before her death. While practicing my powers other spirits would show up. Some would try to attack me and I'd banish them, while other would kind of hang around. The spirits that attacked me were helping me strengthen my shield. It had been almost a week since my mom went missing and so far no one know of a yacht called Dead doll. It was getting dark when Paulette finally return from another day of looking.

"It's me open the door." Paulette said but something didn't sound right.

As she entered she moved a little to sluggish to me and her eyes held a blank stare. It was then I noticed another woman following her. She had long red hair framing her pale white face, she had to be a vampire. Her body was thin but muscular like that of a gymnast. Paulette moved toward the bed and sat down. It was then I noticed Jessica move to the bed as well and sit down next to Paulette. Somehow she had been hypnotize in the minute that the vampire walked into the room.

"No worries young one, I have no quarrel with you just questions. It's been a long time since a necromancer has come along and not relinquished their power or been killed. I am Katherine Agostino, leader of the vampire coven. Now why are you looking for my yacht." She asked.

"A stronger necromancer kidnapped my mother's spirit. The spirit that inhabits her body only remembers a yacht named Dead Doll and an island." I explained to her.

I took a moment to open my power and saw her true self. She was beautiful and yet I could see something sinister. She was surrounded by ghost and spirits, some looked to be attacking her. I closed my power and refocused on her.

"Did you see her . . ." Katherine asked.

"What?!" Was all I could stammer out

"Oh you know the monster in me. We vampires are undead so we live with the monster that's always hungry. Anyway back to my yacht, I tend to rent it out when I'm not using it, so let me look into who last used it. Katherine replied.

She turned to leave and as she walked out the door she snapped her fingers and Paulette and Jessica came out of their trance.

"What?! . . . How did I get back here? . . . Dam vampires." Paulette muttered as she got up to check herself for bite marks.

"Yeah Katherine Is the leader of the local coven. It seems you asking about her yacht got her attention, since it's her boat. She seems nice and was going to look into who had her yacht last and get back to me." I told the girls.

"It doesn't hurt that she super sexy either." Paulette snickered.

It was after midnight when there came a knock on the door. As Jessica went to open the door, I opened my power and noticed all three of my ghost trying to warn me. I turned in time to see a blue hair punk girl bite into Jessica's neck. She then tossed Jessica like a rag doll, Jessica making a nasty crunch as she hit the wall and fell to the floor. I put up my shield as she ran at me.

"Wait!" I yelled before she hit me.

I didn't go flying like Jessica but it felt like getting hit by a linebacker. Paulette cast a spell but it had little effect on this wild girl. The blue haired girl released me and charged Paulette tackling her to the ground before biting her. I fed my ghost girls power and they attacked, but all they could really do was distract the blue haired attacker. I was seriously pissed off now, this was the second time I'd been attacked. Using my power and being fuel by rage I ripped her spirit out of her body. I put everything I had into dominating her vampire side. Her vampire side looked wrong, so I pushed with all my necromancer power until it finally she submitted to me. I felt the connection take hold and realized I had bonded us soul to soul, I then put her spirit back in her body. Running to Jessica i began healing her and notice Paulette was using a healing spell on herself. It was then that Katherine walked into my room.

"I'm so sorry young necromancer, Olivia there was taken by a warlock some time back whatever he did to her she never seem to recover from. She escaped earlier when I first came to visit you and has been on a killing and feeding spree all night." Katherine confessed.

"She's lucky I didn't kill her . . . Sorry just a little on edge. Since we aren't enemies, why don't you call me Eddie. Young necromancer sounds to formal." I told her.

"Thank you Eddie, do you know what's wrong with Olivia? Katherine asked.

What I know of warlocks they like to use demons. Olivia was fed demonic energy. I was forced to dominate and tame her vampire. Unfortunately most of her mind was lost to the demonic energy and my taking control of her." I explained to everyone.

As Olivia regained consciences she slowly took in her surroundings. After getting up she approached me unsure of what to say or how to act.

"Forgive me master I couldn't control my hunger, I never meant to attack to you or your slaves." Olivia said with tears in her eyes.

The only thing I could think to do was hold her in my arms and try to comfort her. I took notice of her as well, she had a short Bob hair cut with her bangs slightly longer and framing her face. Her hair had been dyed cobalt blue, to add to her punk look. She also had a cute nose piercing as well as a barbell in her ear. Her d cup tits were large for her petite frame and one arm had a full tattoo sleeve. After a few minutes she stopped crying and let go to step back. It was then Katherine got my attention.

"Eddie I found out who had my yacht. It was rented out to a Jessica Snow and was headed to the abyss." Katherine explained.

"Jessica Snow is my name but I've never heard of the abyss." Jessica stated.

"It's about twenty miles out to sea. A little magic island so it won't show up on maps. It's a place where illegal and dark magic can be practiced, so most dark magic users will hide there." Paulette explained.

"Well I must be going I have to clean up Olivia's mess." Katherine stated as she went to leave.

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked

"Not really just deposing of dead bodies." Katherine said

I opened my powers to see about ten ghost trying to attack Olivia. When they noticed me most moved away. Just outside the room my ghost Alejandra was engaged with a spirit so I fed them some power. I extracted myself from Olivia's embrace and follow the two ghost. Two rooms down was a maid, one of Olivia's victims. I offered to put her back in her body but she shook her head no and pointed at Alejandra, the two spirits embraced and the maid ghost moved on. Not wanting another slave I used my power to place Alejandra in the body and created a mental connection, then healed the wounds. She opened her eyes and gasped.

"Thank you sir, you don't know how much this means to me." Alejandra said to me adjusting to her new body.

"I'm glad I could help and nice to finally be able to talk to you. Who was this and why didn't she want her body back?" I asked intrigued.

"Rosa was my best friend before I died. We had been drinking and she missed a turn slamming head on into a tree. Her air bag save her but I was killed. She never forgave herself so when she died tonight, I told her who you were but she thought it better to move on to the afterlife and I should get her body." Alejandra said with tears in her eyes.

I looked at Alejandra's new body she had long curly hair, that gave her an afro look, pulled into a pony tail. She had small b cup tits, a small waist and a big butt. She was almost as tall as me, with long muscular and sexy legs.

"I feel weird." Alejandra stated.

"I wanted to try something new. I tied you to this body without anchoring you in it, so if you want you can leave this body and enter a new one. It also gives us a secret." I told her.

"Hello sexy"

"Wait . . . Did you just speak to me with your mind?" Alejandra asked confused.

"Now your free to stay with me or you can go enjoy a second chance at life and I'll be here when you need me." I told her.

"Thank you!" Alejandra said in between sobs.

"Stay here for few days, once I rescue my mother I'll be back and you can make your decision then. Now let's get back before everyone wonders what happened to me." I told her.

As we were walking back I notice Katherine and about four vampires moving bodies into a van. In the van was the body of an Asian girl with a college sweater. I opened my powers to find Kim smiling and pointing at the body. I knew what she was wanting so using my powers I anchored her like I had done Alejandra and added the psychic link. It was kind of funny to see the vampire that was loading a body into the van jump when Kim popped up and walk over to me.

"Thank you master, it's nice to finally be able to talk to you. I'd give you a hug but I'm a mess right now." Kim said teasingly.

"Get in there a take shower." I joked as I slapped her ass.

I opened my powers to find my third ghost still there watching over me. I pointed to the bodies in the van but she shook her head. As I walked back into the room Alejandra was talking with Paulette and Jessica. All three stopped and took notice of Kim as she walked into the bathroom.

"I see your getting better with your powers." Commented Paulette as she smiled at me.

"Yeah well Alejandra and Kim have been around since I got my powers and I want to talk with them. Besides I wanted to see if I could make something other then a bonded slave." I replied.

"What's that I could have been bonded to you like a slave?" Kim said emerging from the bathroom nude.

"Not quite, when I tied Paulette and Jessica into their bodies I had strong emotional ties to them, so we connected on . . ." I tried explaining.

"We are bonded soul to soul were as you and Alejandra are bonded mentally. Our young master is afraid that soul binding may have change us and him." Jessica stated to the group.

"Ahh, no fair I want to be your sexy little slave and fuck doll." Kim jokingly whined as she ground her ass into my crotch.

"We'll have time to play later but first I need to focus on finding my mom and rescuing her. Now we know where to go we just need a way to get there." I said to everyone.

"We'll go talk to Katherine about using her yacht." Paulette said motioning to Jessica.

Jessica just winked as she followed Paulette out. I turned around to find three sexy ladies waiting for my instructions and laughed.

"Kim start the shower, I'll be there in a minute. You to strip and be ready we're all talking showers tonight." I told the girls.

I joined Kim in the shower making sure to lather her body, paying extra attention to her tits and between her legs. From the moans I was getting from her I was doing a great job. I was rock hard by the time we rinsed off and easily picked her up and impaled her on my dick. I pinned her to the shower wall and pounded her fast and hard until she had her first orgasm. She wrapped her legs around me as she rode out her orgasm. As she recovered I switched to slow long thrust which propelled her into her second orgasm. Her legs released me and hung at my sides and I realized she had passed out. I carried her to the bed, laid her down and told Olivia to dry her. I then grabbed Alejandra and led her to the shower. She was the right height to slip in behind her, I gave her long slow thrust as I washed the dried blood off her neck and fondled her tits. They may have been smaller but judging from her reaction they were very sensitive. She hit her orgasm as I rinse her clean. Her body vibrating on my dick sent me over the edge as I filled her with my seed and she passed out. I know my way with the ladies but having two sexy girls orgasm and pass out on you is a huge ego boost. I carried her to the bed, laid her next to Kim, and had Olivia dry her off.

"If it please you master Eddie I'll take a quick shower it will give you time to recover." Olivia said to me.

I nodded and she went to shower. It gave me time to think, a week ago I was excited to find out What magic affinity I would have and now I'm a necromancer, my mother's been kidnapped and I have a harem of sexy women. My life was strange and yet felt right. Olivia emerged from the shower ten minutes later drying herself. Thankfully the room had two queen beds so me and Olivia got into the other bed. It felt nice relaxing with her in my arms, so much so that I passed out.


reopain
reopain
34 Followers