Soul Binders Pt. 03

Story Info
On to the island to find mother.
3.4k words
4.45
2.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reopain
reopain
34 Followers

I was having a great dream, there was a lot of sex and beautiful women. Next thing I know there are four women standing over me. As they came into focus I saw Jessica smiling.

"Hey sleepy head, did the girls wear you out." Jessica said jokingly.

"Katherine will let us use her yacht but she wants to join us, so hurry up and get out of bed already." Paulette said.

The rest of the day flew by preparing for the trip. I spent time with Paulette practicing fighting techniques to use against spell casters. I also spent time training using my necromancy. With all this going on I made time to talk with Oliva, Kim and Alejandra. It was sunset when Katherine showed up and we departed for the Abyss. There was Paulette, Jessica, Katherine, and myself. Kim wanted to come as well so she left her body and join my other spirits, it was decided that Oliva would stay behind and Alejandra offered to stay with her. As we approached the island it looked like paradise, the lush jungle and beautiful waterfall. I opened my power and I could see the darkness that lurked around the island. When we docked Paulette and Katherine went to get information on who we looking for, so the rest of us waited at a bar. Using my power I could see a few warlocks with a demons around them in a far corner. A sorceress had a succubus on a leash and was parading her around for all to see. Most of the ghost I could see were tainted with dark energy or where being drain of their spirit energy. At the other end of the bar were two females and a guy sniffing around, they were most likely werewolves. No one paid us any attention so we had a drink while we waited. It had been about an hour when Katherine returned beaten and bloody.

"What happened... Are you okay?" I asked.

"We found his location but someone was watching us. As we went to leave we were attacked. I was able to escape but Paulette was captured." Katherine explained.

It was then that a girl walked into the bar, she looked about my age or a little younger and she was looking straight at me. When I opened my power I saw that she was a necromancer as well, but stronger then me. Her whole body radiated energy and her eyes shone bright like emeralds. As I closed my power she was standing before my table. She looked like a child being no taller then 5'1" and had long wavy red hair down to the middle of her back. Oddly enough she had natural green eyes to go with her pale skin. Her large bubble butt and large tits that didn't fit her petite frame

"Hello there brother, father will be so happy to know that you have arrived. He wasn't sure you'd come or go into hiding when your powers emerged." She said to me.

"Who are you and whose this father you speak of?" I asked truly surprised by her demeanor.

"Come now brother, father was there at your awakening. He's the one that brought your mother here. There's so much you still don't know, but all will be revealed in time. As for me I'm Reign your half sister." She said.

As she turned away from my table she signaled to the sorceress and the succubus and they walked over to her.

"My pet Sasha here, let me know you were here." Reign said as she kissed the sorceress and then made out with the succubus.

"I can't take any credit it was all Zeva here, who saw you necromancer. All I did was notify my mistress." Sasha commented.

"Come with me brother and I can take you to your other slave and don't worry I only put her to sleep. How would it look if I harmed my brothers toys before meeting him." Reign stated before walking out of the bar followed by Sasha and Zeva.

"Okay let's go but be ready for anything to happen." I told Jessica and Katherine. Then opened my power to see Kim and the third spirit watching over me.

We follow them out of the bar and towards beach house and mansions.

"Okay sister, so why did your father go to all this trouble to get me here." I asked sarcastically.

"Really brother, finding out you're a necromancer, would your mother have let you keep your power. Further more would having a strange man show up to your home and ask you come to the abyss, would you have come?" She asked me outright.

I had no response, she was right of coarse, mother would have probably persuaded me to relinquish my powers out of fear of the council and I no idea if I would have left my life to come here.

"Now I don't agree with fathers methods but you are here now. Seeing your power with my own I don't see some evil killer necromancer that the council fears so much. Besides there more to you then father has told me. It's some secret only he can tell you and I'm just as intrigued as you are." Reign confessed.

"Then why were Paulette and Katherine attacked earlier?" I asked her.

"I must apologies about that, I thought they might be spies for the council. If it wasn't for Sasha letting me know you were here on the island I might have killed them. I knew my only option was to put her to sleep until I knew for sure." Reign confessed.

"Thank you for not killing her, I guess." I said

As we neared a mansion I opened my power to see so many spirits and ghost, some tainted with evil while others looked trapped. I noticed Kim and my other spirit where hovering closer then usual. Reign notice my glowing eyes and smiled.

"Dear brother you power is so pure, with practice you could be a very powerful if not the most powerful necromancer there ever was. Your friends look so cute, they haven't left you side since the bar. A little tip brother the more you control, the stronger you can be. Also if your able to enslave a powerful soul you can become stronger faster. I, myself, was lucky enough to enslave a powerful sorceress. Sasha thought I was a norm and was going to use me as a sacrifice. Since she didn't see me as a threat I was able kill and enslave her." Reign said confidently.

"That's why your so strong." I said.

"That and father has been teaching me to use my powers. You have so much to learn and so much he wants to teach you. Here we are." Reign said as we entered her home. In the living room on a couch was Paulette, she was topless and being tended to by one of Regina's slaves. Regina motioned to Sasha and Sasha undid her sleep spell.

"Man I feel like I was hit by a bus." Paulette said as she opened her eyes. Realizing where she was she screamed out my name. Rushing to her I held her in my arms to calm her down.

"Don't worry, I'm here with you. Regina claims to be my sister, she thought you were a spy from the council trying to kill her. She says the man that attacked that night is my father, my real father, and she's taking me to meet him." I explained to her.

" Is that a good idea Eddie. This man almost killed you when he took your mom and killed me." Paulette asked nervously.

"Something doesn't add up and its been bugging me from the start. He could have easily killed me that night but didn't. Why take mom but put her in another body first? Why did he leave Jessica with us? Now this girl comes to greet me but there something off about her. I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle and its driving me crazy." I whispered to her.

"I trust you master but must admit this place scares the life out if me." Paulette said. "Also is there a reason why your rubbing my ass, master."

"Yeah, I like how it feels and I was trying to keep you focused on me." I replied

"Father is ready to meet you brother, but we must go to him" Reign stated.

As we followed her to another building, I spoke to Paulette.

"After this is all done and were back home I want you to stay with me. I know your concerned about the age difference or that we're family but honestly I was going to ask you out after school ended." I told her.

"Your thinking about that now... well I am your slave master. Its not like I can hide my true feelings for you anymore. I'm going to need your help, I'm normally a very jealous person and don't like sharing, but I know things are changing. Wither you like it or not you have a harem growing. Not only me but Jessica when you find her a more permanent body. Then there's Kim, Alejandra, and now Olivia. Don't think I haven't notice the way Katherine and Reign have been looking at you. Plus who knows how many slaves you'll get even of you don't make them bonded like Jessica and I." Paulette responded.

As we approached a large building I notice two black girls chained up outside. The one on the left could have passed for a body builder she was all muscle. Her hair was a large afro pulled into a bun. She had the strangest eyes I'd seen, they were yellow. The one on the right was a lot less muscular compared to the other she looked more like a fitness model or a stripper. One side of her head was shave with braids falling to the other side. When the two girls noticed us they shifted into wolf form. The looked almost identical except one was covered in black fur and the other was more brown with patches of black.

"Don't mind them, just some assassins sent by the council to kill daddy. They failed of coarse but daddy decided instead of enslaving them he'd keep them as pets and a warning." Reign stated as we walked up to them.

As she got close they both shifted back to human form and looked tired.

"It the chains there tied up with. The chains have been coated with wolfs bane and have been spelled to make them tired and docile. The black one is fluffy and this one here I call cuddles. In both forms she so cute to just hold on to." Reign said as she cupped her face. " Look at that your ghostie knows her.

I open my power to see my third ghost standing there it looked like she was crying. I feed her power till she become visible as soon as the two wolves saw her they started crying. My ghost friend then shook off my power and disappeared. As everyone walked inside the two wolves stopped me.

"Thank you, we've been searching for our mother for a long time. We heard she was killed by a necromancer and came for revenge. At least we know he didn't enslave her. Thank you for showing her to us. I'm Tiana and that's my sister Simone." The muscular one, Tiana said.

Her sister Simone still crying just nodded her head. I grabbed the chain on Tiana and removed it from her, then did the same to her sister.

"Its going to be a few minutes before the spell wears off but I hope when it does you forget about revenge and get away from here. I would hate to have you join your mother." I told them as I walked into the building.

In the center of a large warehouse stood the man I had been searching for and the body my mother was in. The body my mother was in no longer had the hood and I could tell she was black. Her hair had been slicked back and pulled into a pony tail and she had a blindfold on.

"Mother!" Was I all I could say.

"Eddie I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner." My mother said.

"What are you talking about mom?" I asked.

"Let Ian explain... " my mother said.

"Eddie, I know this is going to come as a shock to you but I am you true father." Ian said to me.

I was stunned in silence. My parents had lied to me my father who's death I mourned wasn't my biological father. My mother had been killed and enslaved by the man claiming to be my father. Was this girl really my sister. It was all to much. I was filled with anger and was losing control. My eyes turning neon green, my body giving off necromancer energy. Sensing my condition Ian activated a spell and the floor turned red with energy and my powers were gone.

"Now calm down Eddie this isn't how I wanted to meet my son but your mother and the council wouldn't allow me near you. Your mother and I were two love struck teenagers. She was older then me by a month and when she turn eighteen her parents made her give up her powers. I was upset with Elisa but still loved her then when my birthday came I did the unthinkable and kept my powers. It wasn't till after I fled and was in hiding that I found out Eliza was pregnant with you. Before you were born I came out of hiding to meet Eliza and beg her to come with me and we could be a family but instead she and her friends you father and uncle attacked me." He paused and looked at my mother.

"Do you know how it feels to have the woman you love and mother of you child try to kill you. All I wanted was to be a family but no you had to make your parents happy. He is my son and you kept him from me." Ian yelled at my mom but paused to compose himself.

"Anyway I had to hide even from the person I loved most and wait and knew on your eighteenth birthday you'd awaken as a necromancer and feared if you did Eliza would make you give up you powers. I did wait I did and I'm sorry to put you through that but I needed to see my son." Ian said.

"I'll talk to you one on one but first I want you to put mom back in her body." I told Ian.

With a wave if his hand mother spirit left the body she was in. Ian motioned for me to do the same. I walked over to Jessica "Don't go anywhere I still need to find you a body." I said then gave her kiss.

She just nodded and I pulled her from my mothers body. Ian true to his word put my mother back in her body. I watch as the connection between then disappeared. My mother regain control of herself she look up at me and started crying.

"I'm so sorry I kept that from you." She sobbed.

"We'll talk about this later." I said coldly and walked away from her.

"Do you have a body for Jessica?" I asked as I approached Ian.

"Yeah if she goes to the door over there I have spares she can pick one." Ian said pointing to a door on my left.

"Okay let get this out of the way dad...why now" I asked.

"To be honest son, I'm dying, I had to see my son before that happened. Just so you know Reign is not your sister or my daughter. She was another necromancer that came to the abyss and attacked me. Defending myself she was killed so I enslaved her. Did a little memory adjustment and she woke up thinking she was my daughter Reign, just thought you should know about her. I want you to have this." He said.

He then pressed his finger to my temple and I suddenly I had all this knowledge of necromancy. He looked at me and smiled a proud fatherly smile.

"That's why the council can't find any tomes on necromancy. Its passed from one generation to the next. I'm also sorry that I did all this just to see you. I hope your not to upset at me." Ian said to me.

"I am mad but not a you dad. It's just... Why do we have this kill or abandon our powers rule? Why did mom lie to me all these years? I already lost my father once and now I found out your my real dad and I'm going to lose you too." I expressed.

Don't be too mad at your mother she only did what she'd been taught and that was give up her powers. As for the order well its was my grandfather that went rouge and attack the council. As my father told it to me the two council members attack him and another member. The other was killed and my grandfather fatally wounded. The blame was put on him and the order put into law to keep necromancer from reviving the council member for the truth." Ian told me.

It was then Jessica came to me she had found a body and was eager to be with me. As we followed her to the other room I continued my conversation.

"Ian what happens to your empire here, Reign and I'm sure you have other slaves the body my mom was in the two wolves outside." I asked.

"For the most part I leave it all to you. You'll probably have to enslave reign and alter her memories otherwise she might attack you. The woman Eliza was in, you need to take, she somewhat of a family heirloom. She was someone my grandfather cared for deeply so when she died her kept her body but couldn't find her spirit to reunite. He passed her to my father who passed her to me. Now she's yours, if you ever find a spirit that knows this body its hers, old grand dad said she'd show up when the time was right. As for the wolves outside I already know you freed them and it looks like they took your advice and fled." Ian replied

"Sorry about that at the time I thought you were an evil necromancer. I just wanted them to be free." I told him.

"No worries like I said I am giving everything to you including them, so you rescuing and freeing them was well within you judgement. To be honest I think the one called cuddles has been broken by Reign. I've seen Reign take her to her room several nights recently so I think she may join the family soon enough." Ian commented.

As we entered the room there was about twenty bodies in gurneys from young about 16 to about sixty, the bodies were white, black, Asian, Latinas, and middle eastern women. The body Jessica was near had a nice girl next door look to her. I hooked her spirit and once again bonded us soul to soul in her new body. When She stood up I took the time to appreciate her new body. She was mid 20s with long strawberry blonde hair. She had these cute freckles that covered her nose and checks. She was short maybe 5'2" so now I towered over her. She had the body of the prom queen or head cheerleader, nice round boobs on her athletic frame and long lean legs.

"I cant tell if I love this body more but judging by that bulge in your pant you like it so I'm happy." Jessica stated.

"Alright you love birds lets get back to the others." Ian chuckled.

As we entered the main warehouse none of the girls where anywhere to be seen. I opened my power to find my third ghost waving frantically at me. As the room lit up I saw two men in hooded robes, they both yelled in unison, "Death to the necromancers."

reopain
reopain
34 Followers