Soul Binders Pt. 04

Story Info
The finale, were we see what happens and the aftermath.
3.4k words
4.2
2.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reopain
reopain
34 Followers

The two men where wizards were from the elemental spells they were casting, one used lighting blast and the other fire-based attacks. While dodging attacks I was trying to find everyone. Losing focus cost me as I was struck with a lightning bolt to the chest. As I struck the far wall being thrown back by the lightning bolt I found the girls. Paulette, Reign and Sasha were knocked out. While Katherine and the succubus Zeva were being restrained by lightning chains. Jessica rushed over to me.

"Eddie are you okay?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah I'm okay, but that hurt. Stay here and keep an eye on Paulette for me." I told her.

As I got back up Ian was holding his own. From the other room twenty or so bodies came running out most covered Ian but two came my way.

"Master!..." they both said

Lucky for me Kim and Alejandra were in spirit form and saw everything. They explain that when Ian and I went into the other room the two wizards attacked. A spell one of the wizards used put everyone to sleep except Katherine and Zeva, so the other wizard bound them with lightning chains.

"Okay I need to help Ian, Alejandra see if you can break the chains and free them, then protect Jessica and the others. Kim your with me since this body is a loaner fight them, you can't get hurt since your body's back at the motel. Mostly distract them." I said then kissed her before she ran of.

I fed any ghost that wanted it, some of my power and had them attack the wizards. Now they couldn't do much but keeping the wizards from being able to spell cast. Ian's slaves weren't faring any better, the fire mage was burning anybody that got near him and Ian was down to only four slaves. Thanks to the necromancer knowledge that Ian had given me I was able to use spirit force to attack the lightning mage. I was able to knock him close to his partner and light his robe on fire. He threw it off and I was shocked to see my dad standing there.

"Dad!" Was all I got out be for he sent a bolt of lightning at me.

I watch in slow motion as the man who raised me, my dad, showed no remorse as he sent a killing blow at me. I could see the hatred on his face and the glee he felt thinking he was going to kill me. At the last second I saw Ian my real dad step in front of me and take the kill shot. As he fell into my arms he looked back at me and smiled. My real dad died protecting his son and I saw his spirit leave his body.

"Nooooo!!!" Reign screamed.

From behind me, Reign who had woken up, witness the man she thought was her father die. She reached out and the lightning mage started to rot till nothing was left but a dried out corpse. Using the distraction the fire mage went on the attack sending a storm of fire balls in all directions. My shield blocked most of the damaged but I was a little singed. Reign was being protected by Zeva; the succubus was a demon so fire had no effect on her.

"Reign are you okay?" I asked, but got no response. "Zeva is Reign okay?" I asked the demon.

'No, sir Eddie I think she is broken." Zeva replied.

It was then the wolves rushed in, there was five in this pack and even in wolf form I recognized Tiana and Simone, my guess the other three were the group from the bar. As they charged in the fire mage brought out a short sword to defend against the wolves. He was holding his own bit ultimately; he was out numbered. Then used a magic tool and opened a portal, I thought he was running away but instead four more council mages come through and took the offensive. The wolves were soon restrained, next Katherine, Sasha and Paulette subdued and last Kim, Alejandra, Jessica, my mother and the last two of Ian slave were sleep spelled. Two mages faced me and two face Reign, the fire mage was recuperating. I opened my power to see my third ghost back after I showed her to her daughters. She was above the body my mother had been trapped in.

"Please help me." I asked, but she shook her head no

I gave her some of my power, she reached down and removed the blind fold that was covering the face. There was instant recognition as she looked at the body, she looked over at me and nodded her head. I put her spirit in the body and did a mental link like the others. When she sat up one of the mages attacking me took notice and turned to her. The mage created a fire javelin and threw it at her, but all she did was raise her hand to stop it. She then shifted into a wolf; she was the most beautiful wolf I'd ever thought could exist. Covered in a grey blueish fur and had white eyes, even in wolf form you could see her femineity and grace. She then let out the loudest howl I have ever heard. All the mages stopped attacking and three activated portals and left, the remaining mage kneeled before the wolf and the original fire mage tried to attack her with his fire sword, only to be mauled by the wolf. She was able to bite his throat snapping his neck and killing him. As she shifted back to her human form Tiana and Simone ran up and hugged her, the other wolves along with my mother and Paulette were kneeling.

"You are a fine man young necromancer, our should I call you master Eddie." She joked.

"Just who are you?... " I asked.

"My name is Claudia Greystorm. I was a founding member on the magic council. Your grandfather tried to save me when I was murder. I never knew he rescued my body and didn't want to be put in another so I wandered. I watched as a new necromancer came to power, some were murdered, others surrendered their power, and some like your father went into hiding. We need to address the council but first you need to help your sister. At the mention of Reign I turned to see her huddled on the floor next to Ian. As I walked over to her, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I know everything, before I came here I was alone and struggling to survive. That night I attacked him and lost he gave me everything I ever dreamed of a family, a place to belong, a purpose and now he's gone. I can't go back to that." Reign said.

As she thrust a blade into her chest, she fell into my arms. Reign wasn't and evil necromancer she was just alone and scare. I was going to change that, I grabbed her spirit and put it back into her body. I then did a soul-to-soul binding but instead of lust I was thinking of family, I pictured Reign as my little sister and all the sibling love I'd see on those T.V. shows that I never had. She would always be my little sister. I had overwhelming sibling love for her. She would always belong in my family. I then healed her wound. As she woke up, she looked at me confused.

"Why would you save me? I'm nobody to you, but I feel like family... thank you brother. How can I ever repay you?" Reign asked hugging me.

"That's easy sis take care of them." I said to her Reign turn around to see Simone and Zeva standing over Sasha.

"Please mistress can you help her?" Zeva asked frantically trying to awaken Sasha.

I watched as she rebound Sasha to her and to my surprise bonded Ian's last two slaves to her as well. She then had a talk with Simone. I don't know what was said but there was a lot of hugging and kissing afterwards.

As I turned back around Claudia was removing the sleep spell from everyone else. I was soon in the middle of a group hug as Paulette, Jessica, Kim, and Alejandra all embraced me. Tiana and Katherine standing behind them so I wave them into the hug as well. It was then that a notice a new female standing over Ian my guess it was one of his slave so I approached her. She looked up at me as I got close.

"Please sir may I stay my master is gone and my connection is weakening." She said.

I opened my power to see she was right her connection to the body was almost gone. I reached out and enslaved her using a mental connection and healed the burns on her body. When she stood up I took notice of her. She was about my mother's age a bit older. Long jet black hair down to the small of her back. She had large tits that fit her body well. A large butt and thick thighs. She wasn't fat but she held her curves well and was extremely attractive. I could see the wrinkles around her eyes as well stretch marks along her stomach. I used my power to remove the wrinkles and stretch marks so she looked ten years younger.

"Thank you master, my name is Wendy I was a close friend of Ian's. About five years ago the council found out I was helping him and I was hunted down. After my murder your father stole my body and put me back together. I will be a loyal servant for saving me a second time." Wendy said as she hugged me then walked back into the group.

"Eddie we're going to have to face the council soon." Claudia said to me

"We will, but first I need to rest I'm not as tough a I think I am." I responded.

"Don't worry master I'll nurse you back to health." Jessica said as her new body jumped on top of me.

All my girls started to giggle except my mother who had no idea who Jessica was.

"We'll meet you back at the hotel Eddie. Oh! Olivia will be waiting for you." Kim said as she and Alejandra left the bodies they were in.

It was funny to see two new ghost inhabit the now empty bodies, they got up and walked toward Reign who was being carried by Simone.

"Eddie lets go back to my place and rest I have enough room for you and your girls." Reign said.

The walk back to Reigns place a seem to take forever. My mom was still sulking more so now that I told her I was keeping my power. As we made it back to Reigns Simone carried her into her bedroom. Sasha came back out to address the rest of us.

"Mistress Reign says the room down the hall to your left is big enough to accommodate you and you ladies." Sasha explain then turned to Claudia.

"Mistress is honored to have you in her home. To your right there is a room for you as well." Sasha told Claudia.

As we all separated into different rooms Paulette pulled me aside.

"Eddie your mother and I need to talk we'll join you later." Said smirked then walked toward my mother and Katherine.

I was left with Jessica and Wendy, holding on to them for support, as they led me to the bed. I was laid on the bed as they started talking to each other. I was too tired to care and as I started to drift I felt hands on my jeans unbuttoning and removing them. Another pair of hands began taking my shirt off. It wasn't until I felt someone's lips upon my dick that I opened my eyes to see Wendy sucking me off.

"I told you our first time I was going to ravage you but your hurt so I've decided to postpone that for another day. I talked to Wendy and tonight lets us take care of you." Jessica stated as she kissed me.

Wendy's mouth felt amazing a she sucked me to full mast. As soon as I was hard, she stopped and Jessica mounted me, she had a slow steady rhythm that I was enjoying and closed my eyes again. I felt movement and opened my eyes to see Wendy about to sit on my face, so I began to lick her clit. I must have done something right as I began to hear Jessica and Wendy moaning. I lightly bit down on Wendy's clit and heard her squeak before her thighs locked on my head and she was rocked with a massive orgasm. She collapsed next to me staring into my eyes trying to catch her breath. Once Wendy composed herself, she moved behind Jessica and began fondling her breast. Jessica was close and so was I, it was at the moment Wendy pinch and twisted Jessica's tits. With a load moan Jessica orgasm hit her causing me to finally release filling her insides. As I woke up a few hours later Wendy was no longer next to me. Looking around I found her on the couch talking to Paulette and my mother. I woke Jessica and we went to join the others. Everyone was enjoying the conversation and as it turned out my mother knew Wendy; they had been classmates back in school.

"Wait mom how are you still here? When Ian died his connections started to fade that's why I helped Wendy and Reign took his other slaves." I asked confused.

"I have Ian to thank for that when he put me back in my body he activated my powers. I am now a necromancer, strange right. I was wondering if you could release Wendy. We've been talking and I asked her to be one of my friends, if you know what I mean." My mother said.

I looked over at Wendy and she nodded, so I severed my connection to her and watch as moms power reached out and bound her afterward Wendy walked over to me.

"Thank you, Eddie last night was wonderful, but your mother needs me more than you." Wendy stated then gave me a kiss. Finally, we were joined by Claudia, her daughters, Katherine, and Reign. The conversation was about the future and the impending meeting with the magic council. Tiana asked to speak to me alone, so we walked outside.

"Thank you, Eddie, for saving us. First my sister and me, then you restore our mother." She said as tears fell from her eyes. "I never thought I see my mother again. Then Simone and I come her for revenge and get captured. Unable to help I watch as my sister get broken by the girl who is now her lover? Until one day my hero comes to recue us... me and we are finally free... and I just... want to say... I'm in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you. This all so sudden and my feelings are everywhere... " She told me crying.

"Tiana." I said as I grabbed her hand. "Everything I did was to help the best I could. I didn't like the idea of you two being chained up and your mother deserved to be body in her body. I'm glad your family go to be reunited after so long. I won't deny your feelings but I will say I am honored that you feel so strongly about me, but I barely know. Now before you pull away, I would love to get to know you. You are extremely attractive in both your wolf and human forms. After the dust settle with all this id love you go out with you sometime and see if... aww who am I kidding your fucking sexy as hell and if wasn't for the room full of women inside I'd bend you over the porch rail and fuck you until one of us passed out." I admitted to her

"Well then I hold you to that date, but just so you know you'd pass out before I would." Tiana replied with a sexy grin on her face.

8 months later

I laid there enjoying the feel of my cocoa skin beauty riding my dick. One thing was for sure Tiana had amazing stamina and we always had an exciting time fucking. She was building to an orgasm, the sweat on her body glistened in the moon light. Just as she climaxed, she shifted to her wolf form just long enough to bite my shoulder then shifted back. That's her way of telling me she was in heat and didn't want to get pregnant.

"You know you could just tell me to pull out." I joked.

"I know, but its so much nicer to feel you in me as I shift into my wolf form and back." Tiana replied

I pulled out of her and moved her to all fours and line up my dick between her ass checks. As she looked back over her shoulder I could see the fire in her eyes, so I pushed all the way in her ass in one thrust. Tiana eyes rolled into the back of her head as she orgasmed again and let out a cross between a moan and a growl. She had taken to being my bedmate since both Paulette and Jessica had become pregnant, having three girlfriend was tough but worth it. After the attack at Ian's, I stood before the council. I argued my case that necromancer didn't need to give up their power or be killed. To be honest if not for Claudia showing herself, I might have been executed. After the truth was revealed that my grandfather was trying to protect Claudia from the real attacker. It was discovered the Fire mage at Ian's was the great grandson of the mage that attack and killed Claudia. His grandfather was also the one that mandated the kill order on Necromancers so no one could find out the truth. The council removed the necromancer ban. Claudia decided not to rejoin the council but agreed to be an advisor. She spent a lot of time at my mother's as well.

Reign inherited Ian's estate at the abyss, I decided that she should keep the place she called home. I moved to the next island about twenty minutes away from her. After her walking in on me fucking Jessica twice and we walking in on her and Simone, we decided it was for the best. Luckily for us Sasha and Paulette know how to open portals we see each other all the time. I hear she plans to marry Sasha and Simone after my kids are born.

Mother and Wendy moved back to my old home. Mom even started dating Wendy's younger brother. I think thing are getting serious because Wendy's keep showing up on the weekends extremely horny.

Alejandra with my urging pursued her dreams, she was going to school for nursing. I bought her a studio to live in when she wasn't visiting. She texts and calls all the time telling me about her boyfriend then girlfriend, now both. I see the looks she give Paulette and Jessica and I have a feeling she'll be asking me to help her get pregnant soon.

Olivia and Kim are enjoying the perks of being slaves to a powerful necromancer, I gave into Kim and rebound her soul to soul with me. They lounge around all day looking sexy. With Jessica's influence Olivia adopted a French maid persona and bought herself a sexy French maid outfit and pretends to clean. Kim not wanting to be outdone got herself a kimono and acts like my personal Geisha.

As for Jessica, she has taken to motherhood and can't wait till our daughter is born and is already in the nesting stage. She keeps pushing for Tiana to get pregnant. Paulette was more shocked to learn of her pregnancy but she's coming around to the idea of twins. It helps to have me and Jessica around to comfort and support her. As for me I was looking forward to fatherhood and to opening my new school for necromancy. it was going to be tough most necromancer that had their power were in hiding. Even with the necromancy law removed they were reluctant to show themselves, but that's another story.

reopain
reopain
34 Followers