All Comments on 'Soul Food Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 4 years ago
really enjoyed this chapter

cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter thanks for the read

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

What happened to his birth family.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Loving This One

I have been waiting for this second part with great anticipation and it was SO worth the wait. I really am enjoying the interactions with all of the family members and where it seems you are headed with it. Just imagining the three of them is so very erotic and damn it is hot. This has become one of my favorite of yours.

Grimm1267Grimm1267almost 4 years ago
Great Story!

I'm really enjoying this story and hope you continue it soon.

MerumeMerumealmost 4 years ago
Will

With the amount of times Will was mentioned in this chapter, i feel like you building up to have him join as well. I hope that is not the case.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago
Another Fun Read

Really enjoyed this installment. Look forward to more of these. I don't know how you manage to write something that just leaves you wanting more.

ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 3! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally Unfair towards Will

The dad is a willing cuckold. Mother and sister are whores abusing the adopted boy for their lust. And poor Will has to be quite about all this. Not fair at all. Didn't like the way George treated Will. Hope Will too gets his mom's and sister's pussies in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a great and erotic read.

This is definitely one of the most enjoyable stories I've had the pleasure to read in some time. Thanks for posting!

TheholeinoneTheholeinonealmost 4 years ago
Ideas

Needs another chapter with mom and sister

JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 4 years ago
Yep still scummy parents

Dad and mom still manipulating abused son and the Dad even threatened to kick out Will if he has a problem with it. What pair of asshats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hoping to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Wonderful story, dad could have handled Will a bit better but that's the truth of any parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not a good story

i don't like this story compared to your others, Will just accepting this bullshit is just unbelievable, he should have left them and cut all ties, that would have been better and that would have added more drama, making him a borderline cuck is not a good idea, they are just horrible people at this point.

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 3 years ago

Dont like how Will got handled but otherwise its a good story so far. When will next part come out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

The title says it all. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Please more of this story

JustAnEroReaderJustAnEroReaderover 3 years ago

The world needs more of this...

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please hurry

When will the next chapter be added? It’s a very good story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Interesting dynamics going on in this story. Be careful rot not allow too many plot threads dilute the core story arc. 5*

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
EXCELLENT!

10 STARS!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“ I want every woman there drooling over the man on my arm that they will never get to experience," she stated. Kind of weird out of nowhere she comes to him, your my boyfriend now and thats it. No choice in the matter. Maybe he wants to try out other girls like she did with boys? Nop no choice. Wish she atleast asked him if he wanted to date her etc instead of being so forceful.

“he said, in a stern fatherly voice he had always used when Shawna brought home one of her current boyfriends.“ this i never understand, shes in love with Denis but before they get together she brings guys home right infront of his face?

“ So, she let it slide not knowing the true reason.” that was funny lol how quickly he covered his cock because his mom wants to taste it lmao.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Everyone keeps Denis’ past to themselves, allowing him to control knowledge of his story. All except Shawna. I’m surprised he didn’t try to shut down her talking, or have a talk on the way home about respecting his privacy.

At some point, Shawna will have to deal with her friends learning that Denis was adopted by her family. If some of the girls attend his rematch, they will probably see other family members treating Denis as more than Shawna’s BF.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

ima be real his family is low-key abusing him. The manipulation his mom is using to get him to fuck her by saying if you do this then i wont have to leave your father and break up the family. Then Shawna just saying oh btw your my boyfriend and theres nothing you can say otherwise. The only people in the family that i can think of off the top of my head that dont manipulate him and abuse him are his brother and his uncle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soul Food Pt. 01 Previous Part
Soul Food Series Info