Soul Food Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?!" Helen uttered in confusion.

"Didn't you adopt my son when the State took him from me?"

"No, we adopted my son when he was ten," Helen said, getting into her mama bear mode.

"I see. Regardless," Helen felt her cheek twitch in irritation, "I would like to be on friendly terms with you and your husband. I know me popping up out of the blue isn't something you and Denis were expecting, yet now that I have found my son, I am not going to disappear from his life."

"And you and Francis..."

"Don't you ever! I mean, ever lump me with that man! That man is nothing but the scum of the earth, you hear me!"

"So you have no contact with this Mr. Jones character?" Helen asked, wondering where this anger came from just mentioning the name.

"If I did, I'd be in jail at this moment for murder! Does that clarify things for you!"

"I take it you were another one of his victims?"

"I was the first, not that you need to know that." Helen heard the venom in the woman's voice. "I think I've said as much as I want to. Goodbye." Sighing, pinching the bridge of her nose, hating herself for pushing a rape victim like that. Knowing better than to do that to someone that's gone through that ordeal. Setting down her phone, wondering how Denis was going to take the news that he was a child of rape. That the man who raped his mother was nothing more than a pedophile. How was she going to brooch this with her son? How would Denis take it that his birth father was one of the 'Bad ones' as he once referred to them? She had a suspicion that something like this would happen when Denis told her about the strange happening he had witnessed over two weeks ago. She just didn't think it would be something like this. Stuffing everything she printed out into a folder and tossed it into her briefcase so it wouldn't distract her from the cases that she had pending and ready to go to court.

******

"You all set, Dad?" Denis asked once he had helped his father into his truck so that he could head into the hospital to start his shift.

"Snug as a bug," George said with a warm smile on his face. "Son, you've been distracted; what's going on?"

"I don't know, just a weird phone call, is all," Denis muttered, casting his eyes to the tops of his feet.

George's hand lightly slapped his son's chest, getting Denis to raise his gaze to him. "Tell me, you know me, son; you know I won't judge you," George said in a fatherly tone. "I see. Do you believe this woman?"

"I don't know; I mean, how can I when it's just a voice on the phone. But she knew about my birthmark?!" Denis uttered, seeing his father's eyes widening at that. The only ones that Denis knew of that knew of his birthmark were his adoptive parents and Shawna now that she's spent that much time examining his body. Where his birthmark was, was hidden very well due to his body hair. It wasn't a big birthmark; anyone would dismiss it as a mole if they didn't look close enough at it. "How could she know that?"

"I don't know, son, hey," placing his hand on Denis' right shoulder, "don't let this trouble you son, we'll figure this out just like we always have," George said in a reassuring tone, seeing Denis nod in response.

"You be safe, Dad. Don't work too hard," Denis said, shutting his father's driver's side door as his father started up his truck that was specially modified for paraplegics to use.

"Tell your mother to call me once she gets home," George said, speaking out of the open window, seeing Denis nod. Waving to his son as he backed out of their driveway. He hated to see how discombobulated his son was. Instantly, whoever this woman was was already on his bad side as he headed off to the hospital.

Sweat beaded down his brow as Denis danced in place. His taped fists flew through the air as he landed punch after punch onto the weighted bag. His mind was trying to figure out what ploy she was trying to pull on him, if any. It wasn't like he was rich. He wasn't famous. He was just a kid who lived on the street, lived in some very abusive homes until he met the most kindest of people on one Thanksgiving morning. Hugging the bag as he panted for breath. Banging his head against it in frustration that he just wasn't smart enough to figure it out on his own. His annoyance fueled his right hook as it sent the speed bag his father had set up, causing the bag to thump loudly against the wooden platform.

"Denis? Baby, what's wrong?" Shawna asked, standing in the garage doorway, that their father had turned into a makeshift gym for Denis so he could vent his anger out in a more healthy way. She had raced home from her last class when she knew she and Denis would have the house to themselves for two hours before their mother got home from work. Will was stuck in class due to the load he was under until eight that night. "Denis, talk to me?!" Shawna pleaded, seeing how tense he was. She's never seen him so tense before. Angry, yes. Tense, never. It seemed to her the hardships he had endured before coming into their lives made him immune to such things, at least that's what she thought anyway.

"My supposedly mother called," Denis said, keeping his back to her.

"Oh, and what did Mom..."

"Not our mother, Shawna, my mother, the woman that gave me up," Denis said, peering over his shoulder at her, seeing the shock playing along her face.

"Denis, are you okay?" Shawna asked in a concerned tone. Seeing him shaking his head that he was not okay, as she put it. Hearing his huff when she ran to him and threw her arms around his neck.

"Shawna, I'm sweaty," Denis intoned.

"I don't fucking care!" Shawna uttered, holding him tighter just to prove that she didn't. "You need me, and I'm never going to leave you alone when you're like this," she whispered, nuzzling his neck as she felt his arms wrapping around her. Recounting the first time, Denis hugged her. The first time he returned her affection was when he grew to trust them that they weren't like the people who treated him like he was lower than dirt. Inhaling the scent of the man she has loved for a long time. Her nose trailing along his cheek, her brown eyes gazed into his soft green ones. Her lush, soft lips tasted his after hours of being apart from one another. Wondering if their babies would inherit those same green eyes as she tasted him on her lips as she pulled away. "Come, you can tell me all about it as you shower," Shawna spoke as she led him out of the garage, flipping off the light as she did.

"And you believed her?" Shawna asked as she watched her brother soaping up his muscular body as he showered.

"At first no, but she knew of my birthmark."

"I see," Shawna muttered, biting her lip, trying not to get aroused at the sight before her, yet it wasn't working out like she hoped it would.

"Did she tell you anything that would substantiate her claims?"

"Sort of," Denis muttered.

"Like what?" Shana asked curiously.

"That my real last name is Willingham or was before Mom and Dad adopted me; Mom verified it when I called her after it."

"Shawna Willingham," she uttered the name in her mind just to test it out. "I like it," she said to herself, keeping her smile hidden. "So what does this mean, Denis?"

"Huh?"

"Are you going to leave us to find out what this person is like? If your birth Mom is looking for you, surely your birth Dad is as well. What's going to happen to us if or when you want to explore your roots? Not that I would hold that against you, I can understand if you do," Shawna said, biting the inside of her cheek when Denis opened the shower door and looked at her in this stern expression that just made her pussy wet.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" Denis asked as the hot water struck his chest.

"I don't know, it's just don't all adopted kids want to find out about their parents?" Shawna inquired, trying not to allow her eyes to run down Denis' hard, wet body.

"I have a family, you, Mom, Dad, and Will. Whoever this person is, we might share blood that doesn't make us family," Denis spoke in a firm tone before shutting the shower door. Not seeing the wide smile on Shawna's lips as he did so.

Shawna ripped Denis' towel off as she walked behind him once he was done with his shower. A sinful smile graced her lips as her fingertip pressed on the center of his chest as Denis walked backward towards his bed. She felt Denis' hands slipping beneath her shirt as their lips smacked as she hovered over him. Softly moaning into his mouth as his hands slipped beneath her bra, cradling her 36C breasts, feeling the pads of his index fingers playing with her inverted nipples. Lifting herself up, pulling her shirt off, and tossing it off to her left. Unhooking the front clasps of her bra while Denis never let go of her breasts as she did. Feeling his manhood hardening against her covered mound. Leaning forward, enjoying the warmth that soaked into her breasts when they pressed against his chest. Attacking his lips, rocking her hips as Denis' hands held onto her ass as she dry humped her brother.

"Yes, Denis!" Shawna purred in want as he tasted her sex once he helped her shed her shoes, socks, pants, and lastly, her underwear. Her fingers weaved through his brown hair; the heel of her left foot pressed lightly into his back, urging him to go deeper. To taste her sweet nectar from its source. Tugging on her nipple as Denis' tongue moved through her labia. Whimpering in want as those lips of his encircled her aching clit that's been dying to feel them around her little stem all day. Listening to how wet her brother was making her as his fingers glided through her canal while he teased her clitoris.

Shawna's ebony hair feathered out along Denis' thighs as her brown eyes gazed at him as her lips conformed to her brother's seven-inch rod. Her cheeks sunk in as she never broke eye contact with him. To reinforce that, she would always be there for him when she knew of the fear of being cast aside that had haunted him from his childhood remained within his mind. To show him that she would always be by his side while they may be from two different worlds. Her eyes gleamed in elation at the moans of pleasure she was bringing to him. Feeling her ass wiggling, eager for what was about to come.

Shawna held a sultry smile on her lips as she glided along her brother's cock. Coating it in her hot dew. Feeling it touching her most secret of places. Places that only Denis would ever get to feel. Her fingers feathered out along his chest, enjoying the feel of the man beneath her. Biting her lip as she gazed down at him, as she leaned over him, as his hands took hold of her ass, anchoring himself to her body as his hips thrusting his rod deep into her womanhood. Squealing as she always did as she came on his cock. Thrusting her ass back, hearing her ass slapping, squeezing his pole as she did. How she loved hearing that sound as she brought bliss to her brother and his body.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, fuck that pussy, Denis!" Shawna moaned as Denis pounded her from behind.

"Fuck, sis, you're gripping me so tight," Denis grunted as the smell of her sex filled his room.

"That's because my little pussy wants that nice hot load," Shawna purred, smirking at him as she peered over her shoulder. "Mmmhmm, own that shit," she growled when Denis took hold of her hair and really hammered his cock into her wet cunt. Her body shuttered, her eyes quivered, her smile deepened as her muscles trembled, her folds choking her brother's cock as Denis' hot seed flooded her womb. "I love sucking my cream off this cock," Shawna cooed, smiling around his deflating rod. The slickness that coated it played along the air as her hand stroked him off. "So Denis, what are you going to do about this person?" she asked once she had moved to snuggle up against his right side. While she was taller than his five-foot-four-inch height due to the malnourishment and abuse he had suffered in his early childhood. She still felt small whenever she laid beside him when he would wrap his arm around her.

"I don't have a clue right now," Denis admitted as his body rested from their lovemaking.

"Well, whatever you decide, just know I will be there with you," Shawna sighed, resting her head on his chest. Her hand rubbed along it, ignoring the scars that she felt beneath her touch. Humming the tune that's been playing on repeat in her mind as she just enjoyed the serenity of the atmosphere.

******

Helen pulled into the driveway of her home a little past 5:20 that evening. Looking over at her briefcase, knowing she was going to have to have that conversation with Denis. She just prayed that she was doing the right thing.

"Kids, I'm home!" Helen called out as the front door closed behind her.

"Hi, Mom," Shawna greeted as she walked out of the kitchen with a glass in her hand.

"Where's your brother?"

"In the living room waiting for you," Shawna said before heading up the stairs to her room to give the two of them some privacy.

Helen took a deep breath to steel herself for what was to come. "Denis?" she spoke softly as she entered the living room, finding her son sitting on the couch in the silent room.

"Hey, Mom," Denis said, peering over his shoulder. "I think we should have our talk now; don't you think?" Watching how his mother laid her suit jacket along the back of the couch as she sat down, placing her briefcase beside her as she did. Noting how well the light pink blouse she was wearing complimented her skin tone. Denis never saw what people appeared like on the outside; that didn't matter to him; you could be any manner of color it still wouldn't matter if, at your core, you were as rotten as a piece of fruit left on the ground for too long. He learnt that lesson the hard way.

"Denis, before we get into that, I want you to know, no matter what you see, it doesn't define you," seeing his look of confusion on his face when she said that, "that in here," placing her hand over his heart, "you are the boy we raised, taught the lessons that made you the man you are now. So when I show you what I've found, please don't get upset, okay?" Helen uttered in a caring, motherly tone. "Now." A smile formed on her lips when Denis reached over and took her hand. Recounting the time he first did so, it was at the park she and George used to take him to, to show him that not everyone was a bad person like he's experienced. That while yes, there were some bad people among every race of people that populated that park, yet he couldn't lump them all together when the vast majority never had a hand in his abuse. "I would like to show you something."

"Okay," Denis responded, watching how she pulled out a picture from the folder that sat on her lap.

"Denis, this is your birth mother," Helen spoke, handing the picture to him.

"Who is she? How can you be sure she's my mother?" Denis asked, not voicing that they had the same color of eyes and the same brown hair.

"We can have her send a sample of her DNA here and test it against yours if you want to be certain," Helen stated, seeing Denis nod that he did. "As for who she is, well, she's a VP at a hedge fund in Knoxville. She's lived there for the past eleven years. She was once married, but she's now divorced. I don't know why," she added when Denis looked at her. "As far as I can tell, they never had kids, or she didn't have any before she was married. But I can't be sure, so I can't tell you if you might or might not have siblings. This is just what I could find without breaking any laws," Helen said, watching her son studying the photo in his hands.

"Why?" Denis asked aloud, not to his mother but to the woman he was staring at.

"Honey, I think I know why," Helen offered, taking a dry swallow as those eyes of his looked to her for understanding. "Your biological father isn't a good man." Seeing Denis' jaw clench when she spoke those words. "Remember when I tell you this, it's not because I think you're anything like him, because I know you, son, you aren't one of the Bad Ones," she stated, seeing Denis' stern nod. "Your father raped your mother. Given who he liked to prey upon, I would speculate that she was around fourteen when she was violated by the man. Now you don't have to worry; the man isn't around here, I checked," Helen said, pulling out the photo she had pulled from the sex offender website.

"Piece of fucking garbage!" Denis spat at the photo before ripping it into two and crumpling the two halves into a small, tightly packed ball.

Helen pulled her son in, hugging him tightly to her. Holding the boy that's played such a huge part in their lives. Her hand brushed along the back of his head as Denis buried his face into her shoulder. "Shh, shh, just because he is who he is, does not mean you are going to be anything like him," Helen cooed as she comforted her son.

******

Oliver Springs, TN, Coraline's parents' home, six pm...

Coraline ran up to her parents, who were waiting for her on the medium-sized wooden deck attached to the front of their home. Hugging them both tightly, no matter how testy it got with Denis' adoptive mother, it couldn't take away the fact she actually spoke to her son. The boy she never thought to hear from in her lifetime when the people from the State took him away with them. It wasn't that she didn't want any more. Far from it, it was to her reasoning why should she have more when she couldn't raise Denis in the first place. It wouldn't seem fair to any other children she might have had when she was married. How would any child she would bring into the world feel knowing that they have an older brother yet never get to see him or get to know him? Would they understand why she had to give up their sibling, or would they hate her for it?

"Come inside, honey, and you can tell us what you have found out," her mother spoke, gently rubbing her back. She didn't tell her husband what their daughter had told her; she thought Coraline should be the one that did that.

"Okay, what am I looking at here?" her father asked, staring oddly at the sheet of paper that his daughter had handed him as they sat at their kitchen table.

"I'm subject A, and my son is subject B," Coraline said, seeing her father's eyes glancing up at her from over the top of the paper before his eyes returned to it.

"It says here..." Coraline had to bite back her smile as her father hastily placed the sheet of paper onto the table, "that you're a perfect match." To this, she just nodded in agreement. "What are you going to do? What are you going to say to him?"

"Umm... kind of already talked to Denis," Coraline muttered shyly, looking away.

"What!" Her parents roared.

"What did he sound like?" her mother asked in a curious tone, eager to know something about their grandchild.

"Denis was very polite until I brought up the fact that I'm his mother, and well, you can take a guess how he took that," Coraline said, hoping that her son wouldn't just brush her off. She really did want to know the man he's grown into.

"Did you at least speak with his adoptive parents before you called?" her father asked, knowing how upset he would be if someone circumvented him. He knew from the look in his daughter's eyes that Coraline didn't. "Coraline, you shouldn't have done that?! How would you like it if you had adopted their child and they didn't call you first and just spoke to their child when you raised him since they were a baby?"

"I know, I know, I just couldn't help myself, Dad. I just had to talk to him. Believe me, his adoptive mother and I had some words between the two of us."

"She called you?!" her mother uttered, to which Coraline nodded.