Soul Food Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, I'll fuck whoever I want!" Will shot back.

"No, you won't! Not if I keep this cock so worn out it can never rise again, especially for my sister," Suzie growled, slamming down hard on his root. A wicked gleam played along her eyes at the thought of stealing her sister's cock. It wasn't fair that she had George when she knew how big he was before his injury, and now she had a big-dicked son fucking her. It just couldn't stand.

"Bitch, you're going to have to fuck me harder than that if you want to keep it limp because this is nothing to compared to Mom," Will gloated, hoping she believed his lie. Hoping that this would keep his aunt from looking into things too closely. Will's eyes rolled into the back of his head as his aunt began to fuck him harder.

"Were you serious about forcing me to suck Denis off?" Suzie asked as she got dressed for work, feeling Will's cum soaking into her panties.

"Oh yeah, you don't disrespect my brother in any form, got that, cunt?" Will spoke, keeping to his domineering tone. Which he had no clue where it came from. "I bet you'd like it if we both were DPing that pussy and ass," he stated as he too got dressed. Wondering if Denis would share their mother with him. Not that he would make a move on his mother when he knew Denis was doing what he was doing to keep their family intact.

"As long as you promise you'll keep giving me that dick, I'll suck that white..." Yelping when Will forced her to her knees and shoved her down onto his cock. Exactly what she was hoping he would do.

"I told you bitch to keep a civil tongue in that mouth. Seems like I'm going to have to teach you daily," Will growled, seeing the elation in his aunt's eyes as she willingly sucked him off.

"That boy's cock is mine now Helen, you won't be getting that huge dick anymore," Suzie said to herself as she watched Will leave for home. Grabbing her car keys, knowing where she would be when Will got out of his classes in the evening.

******

"Morning, Mom," Will said, hugging his mother from behind. Rubbing his cock against her ass as she stood at the sink before heading into work.

"Morning, baby," Helen said, ignoring the fact she felt her son's cock. It reminded her of George's. She was just surprised that he would do such a thing. Wondering why he would so blatantly do that. "Be quiet going up to your room; your father didn't get home until six this morning," she said, turning around when her son released her. Trying not to notice the bulge in Will's pants. Wondering if he's heard her and Denis going at it, and that was why he was acting like this.

"Sure thing Mom," Will said with a loving smile on his lips before heading to the stairs. Setting his bookbag in his desk chair, noting how he heard Shawna still asleep in her room. Which would give him the perfect opportunity to talk with his little brother. However, the moment he stood in the doorway to his brother's room, he knew Denis was troubled by something. "Hey, bro," Will spoke in a caring tone. "What's wrong?" he asked, noting how Denis was internally debating on something.

"Hey, Will," Denis greeted in a far-off voice.

"Come on, Denis, you know you can talk to me," Will said, resting his arm along his brother's shoulders.

"Do you think I'm a bad one?" Denis asked without looking at his brother.

"What?! Whatever gave you that idea?" Will inquired, taken aback by Denis' question.

"My father is a pedophile rapist, and my mother was raped by him," Denis uttered in a dark tone.

"Whoa, whoa, back up, what do you mean your father is a pedophile rapist?! How can you even know that?" Will asked; he could see how this was affecting his brother.

"A woman claiming to be my birth mother called here yesterday."

"And you just believed her?" Will asked, seeing Denis shaking his head.

"Not at first, but she knew about my birthmark, and Mom confirmed what my last name was before they adopted me," Denis spoke into his hands, trying to make sense of it all.

"Oh, still, what your birth father is, doesn't reflect upon you, Denis; that's all on him. You aren't anything like that, man. You wouldn't be this kind, loyal brother and son to Mom and Dad if you were like that man. You wouldn't have crossed that line to sleep with Mom," nodding his head when Denis' head shot towards him, telling him he knew, "to keep her from sleeping around on Dad. At first, I thought it was wrong. But I've seen how Mom has been ever since, and I really can't say that it's bad anymore. You're doing this for your family, and who would look unkindly upon that?" Will spoke with a warm smile as he squeezed his brother into him. "If anyone does, then they don't know shit about you or this family."

"How long?"

"Since the beginning," Will answered. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing Mom with me. I wasn't going to butt in seeing how you were doing this to keep them from divorcing and splitting up our family. Yet, I've been dying every night when I hear the two of you going at it. I just want to help Mom too, you know?"

"I asked Dad why me and not you, you are her real..."

"We are her real sons," Will cut in. "Don't you ever fucking forget it," he said in a stern brotherly voice. Seeing Denis starting to smile as he came out of his gloom. Rubbing Denis' back when he hugged him in a brotherly fashion. "So, what do you say about you and me giving Mom..."

"Giving me what?" Helen spoke, startling her sons when she came to fetch Denis to take him to school after getting the lab tech of the crime lab to take a swab from Denis' mouth to compare it to the DNA sequence the lab that the woman's P.I. had used had sent to her email. She was paying for it out of pocket, so no one could say she was misusing city resources.

"All the dick you could ever want," Will said, turning his attention to his mother.

"That so?" Helen intoned as she crossed her arms below her 38D breasts.

"Mmmhmm," Will nodded. "It's now or never, don't wimp out," he muttered to himself as he rose off of Denis' bed. "Mom, I know all about why you've been sleeping with Denis; I'm not holding that against you. Yet, here I am, your son, willing to cross that line for you, for this family. Do I not get the chance to prove to you that I can take care of you like I've heard Denis doing?" he asked, looking his mother in the eyes as he lowered the zipper of his pants and snaking out his cock. "I know Denis has been giving you orgasms, and I'm not saying that I'll be better at it than he would be. But I know this will make you very happy," Will uttered, seeing how his mother couldn't take her eyes off of his manhood as he stroked himself off in front of her.

"What? Do you think just because you're bigger than your brother is by two inches that I'm just going to sleep with you?" Helen asked, her eyes flickering up to her son's face.

"No, Mom, I don't think that; I'd never think that about you; I respect you too much to think that about you," Will said, shaking his head. "All I'm saying is that I too want to give you what you need, just like Denis has been doing this whole entire time." He tried not to be startled when his mother reached down and took hold of his cock.

"Is this what you want, baby, my hand wrapped around this cock of yours?"

"I want anything and everything you are willing to share with me," Will nodded firmly. All too soon, his mother's hand dropped away from his cock.

"We'll talk about this later when I don't smell another woman's pussy on your cock," Helen spoke in an annoyed tone. "Denis, two minutes," she said before turning on her heel, peering over her shoulder, noting how Will's eyes were on her ass as she walked away.

"Weren't you at Aunt Suzie's place?" Denis asked from behind his brother as he gathered his belongings.

"I was," Will nodded. "But she went about degrading you with that bigoted tongue of hers, so I had to silence it. So, seeing how she would hate the fact that she would be getting fucked by a 'white boy,' her words, not mine. How about we teach her a thing or two about respect?" he asked, seeing Denis' mood darken.

"Does she really not like me?" Denis asked; he could never understand why anyone could judge someone based on what they look like.

"I can't say, Denis, but the way she speaks and the words she utters kind of hints at it," Will said, trying not to hurt his brother. A little worried when he saw something coming over his brother that he's never seen before. "Hey," stopping Denis when he walked past him, "don't let what Aunt Suzie thinks get to you; that's on her, not you. You've done nothing to warrant that kind of hate," he spoke in a protective brotherly voice.

"See ya later, Will, I'll think about it," Denis said, feeling Will's hand falling from his shoulder as he left his bedroom. Recounting when he was six and the words the woman the State had placed him with uttered when she spoke those demeaning words as she whipped him with a belt with metal cone spikes attached to it. Hearing the words, she spoke playing out in his mind: 'What's the matter?! My people endured this for centuries, and you can't handle a simple belt!' The images of his blood dripping off those spikes still haunted him. He's never once blamed his parents or anyone else for what that woman did to him. That would be irrational to do so, seeing how they never had a hand in it in the first place. He just couldn't understand why that woman and his Aunt thought they could lay what happened in the past on his shoulders.

******

Two days later, St. Peter Baptist church...

"Come in," a warm male voice filtered through the door as Denis knocked on it. He had hoped the kind man could help give him an insight into his problem.

"Reverend Logan, can I speak with you for a moment?" Denis asked in a polite tone as he stuck his head into the pastor's office.

"Of course, Denis, come on in," Reverend Logan answered with a warm smile as he got ready for the eleven o'clock mass that he would be officiating with a visiting pastor from up north. "What can I help you with today?" he asked, watching how the boy that's been attending his church sink down into the chair before his desk, looking troubled by something.

"What does the Bible say to do about parents you never knew about?" Denis asked, keeping his eyes on his lap.

"Have you learned something about them?" Reverend Logan asked, it would take an idiot not to see that the boy was adopted when he was the only Caucasian attending an all African-American church. That didn't matter to him; everyone was welcome to come to the services. He and his church didn't discriminate against those seeking God's word.

"I have; what are you supposed to do when you learn your father is a rapist?" He could hear Denis' need to understand, to cope with what he has learned about his heritage.

"That's a tough one to answer, Denis. I don't have all the answers to it, but all I can say is who do you see as your father?"

"My Dad," Denis uttered, raising his gaze.

"And has George ever given you doubt to think you aren't loved?" Reverend Logan asked to which Denis shook his head. "Has your mother and father ever given you pause to think they are like anything you've experienced in your life?" Again, he was met with a shake of Denis' head. He knew full well what the boy had gone through, he along with his adoptive parents, spent many a night trying to help the boy see that not everyone was evil. "I know you have honored your parents every time I see you all here when your father isn't attending to the sick and injured. So, to what your birth father is, do you want anything to do with the man?"

"No," Denis said, trying not to curse in front of the man.

"Then don't think of the man as your father; think of the man as nothing more than a blip on your life, easily forgotten. Now, did you learn about your birth mother?" Reverend Logan asked in a caring tone.

"I did," Denis nodded.

"And what did you find out about her?"

"She seems nice, but what can you determine from a voice over the telephone?" Denis asked with a shrug.

"Do you want to meet her?"

"I don't know, should I? What would Mom and Dad think if I did? Would they think I didn't love them if I met her?" Denis asked, looking at the man for answers.

"Denis, I know your parents love you very much; just because you might wish to meet your birth mother doesn't mean they will think you don't love them. I know for certain that you do, given the way you take care of your father. So, don't think of it as an act of ill towards them Denis, there is nothing wrong with finding out where you come from. You may need to have that line of communication with her if you have a hereditary illness that may or may not pop up down the road. Plus, as you say, she seemed nice, and shouldn't you give her a chance to truly show you is as she appears to you? What if she has had more children? Wouldn't you want to know you have more siblings out in the world than just here in the city?" Reverend Logan asked; he wasn't trying to tell Denis what to do, just that he should keep an open mind about it.

"Hmm..." Denis hummed, scratching his head. He was going to have to give what Reverend Logan had said some serious thought.

"Can you promise me that you'll think about it before you do anything?"

"Okay, I will; thank you for speaking with me; I'll let you get ready," Denis said, getting up from his seat.

"Anytime Denis, you know my door is always open if you ever need to talk," Reverend Logan said, shaking Denis' offered hand. Something he knew took Denis a long time to overcome due to the nature of his childhood.

Denis was waiting out in the little courtyard for his family to get out of their Sunday school classes. Glancing up when he heard a car pulling up, it was rather fancy if you ask him. He could tell even from that distance it was a Cadillac. He watched how that well-dressed man and what appeared to be his wife walked up. As his friend Eric would call it, it seemed a little gaudy with the amount of 'bling' to be wearing to church. Yet, who was he to judge anyone on what they wanted to wear to it. He didn't miss how they looked at him like he didn't belong there when they walked past him.

"Denis?" George spoke as Helen pushed him towards their son once they had exited the church wing that held the rooms where the Sunday school classes were always held. "What're ya doing out here?"

"Just thinking," Denis said, seeing his mother smiling down at him.

"What about?"

"If you two would think I didn't love you if I wanted to see this woman that claims to be my mother," Denis said truthfully. Seeing his mother holding his father's wheelchair steady as his father leaned forward and took his hand.

"Denis, I know how much this has been on your mind ever since that woman contacted you. You know no matter what you do, your mother and I will always love you. You are our son; nothing will ever take that away, not the State, not this woman," George said with conviction. "For all intents and purposes, you popped out of your mother, white as the snow," he joked just to see his son smile, which got him a slap on his shoulder from his wife.

Peering around his parents when the door opened and out poured the others that were attending the Sunday school services. Denis didn't particularly believe in God, not after what he went through. Yet, his family did, so he attended along with them. If he was honest, if God did exist, then he would have to say his parents were like God to him. Seeing how they were the ones that saved him from that fate. Watching his brother, sister, Stan, with his wife Jill, his step-cousin Ida at her side, followed by his grandmother, with his Aunt Suzie bringing up the rear. Who he wouldn't even look at if she thought about him like that. He personally didn't want anything to do with her if that was the case.

"Service should be starting soon; we should find our seats," Helen said, smiling down at her son. Seeing Denis rising from the stone bench, hearing Will and Shawna asking how he was as she pushed George up the handicap ramp as they followed after. Hearing Denis speaking with Stan, Jill, along with Ida. Smiling when she heard her mother-in-law telling a joke that made Denis just belt out in laughter. She didn't miss that Denis gave her sister the cold shoulder as he escorted Dorthey into the sanctuary. Giving her sister a look, she just shrugged before following after them. Seeing Denis fretting over George like the good son he was before, he went to sit down beside his sister and grandmother.

It wasn't lost on him the look he saw on the man's face when he entered behind Reverend Logan. He noted how his grandmother glared at the man and pursed her lips together as her eyes followed after the man. Denis really didn't care what anyone thought of him, just what his family thought of him. After all, they were the ones that have done everything in their power to show him that they could be trusted. That they were people worthy of being respected and cherished.

"Good morning, everyone," Reverend Logan spoke, smiling down at his congregation. They voiced their reply as one. "As you can see, we have a visitor to our church on this lovely sunny Sunday morning. I would like for you all to welcome Reverend Poole and his lovely wife Janessa," he said, gesturing to the two. Hearing the attendees greet the two of them. "For the first half of our morning service, I'll be turning it over to Reverend Poole. However, you all aren't out of hearing my sermon," he joked, getting a chuckle out of them all. Stepping back and handing the podium over to him before taking his seat in the chair he has graced for the past fifteen years.

"Thank you for your warm welcome to this fine church. I see a lot of warm smiling faces of my brothers and sisters seeking the light of God. We've had a bit of a rough year for us, haven't we?" Reverend Poole asked, looking out at them. "Yet, we strive to bring ourselves together as a community," he said, using his hands to give depth to his words. "However, they," pointing at Denis, "try to keep us down in this city of brotherly love. They," keeping his finger pointing at Denis as he used him as a scapegoat for the sins of the past, "want us to think they have changed their ways, that they aren't this evil monster that has lurked in our hearts," Reverend Poole stated, seeing the congregation shifting uneasily in their seats. Thinking he was hitting home with his rhetoric. "I know this white man has clouded this family's..."

"Wait just one second!" Denis shouted, getting up from his seat, shrugging off his sister's hand when she tried to stop him. Speaking ill of him was one thing; he was used to it; however, what he couldn't allow to stand was the belittlement of his family. "How dare you! You know nothing about us; how dare you stand up there demeaning my family," Denis glared at the man, seeing that smugness on his face. "Sorry, Reverend Logan, but I cannot sit by while this man speaks ill of them," he apologized.

"It's alright, Denis, speak your mind," Reverend Logan said, so very pleased to see this side of Denis.

"Aren't you supposed to be a man of God, to follow his word?" Denis accused. "Yet, here you are breaking the ninth commandment: thou shalt not bear false witness," he said, approaching the pulpit. "You don't know a damn thing about me; here you are spouting off about things you can't even imagine what it's like. I do, however, know that pain. I've lived it for ten years before this family; the very ones you've demeaned saved me. So since you can't follow what Mathew, Chapter seven, verse one, that states 'judge ye not yet ye be judged,'" looking to his pastor to ensure he had quoted it correctly who nodded that he had, "let us all judge you now. You show up in that fancy car, decked out in that bling my friend Eric calls it, wearing that fancy suit, and you dare to stand up there, where these good people have come to hear the word of God, spewing your hate," Denis uttered, seeing the man growing upset at his words. "That seems like the work of the Devil and not God." Hearing the combined 'Mmmhmm' from those behind him. "Aren't you supposed to be incorruptible? Yet, I see that you've fallen to the Primal Sin of Vanity. Doesn't seem like something a Reverend should be doing, now does it?"