Soul Food Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her I wasn't trying to take Denis away from her, that I just wanted to get to know my son. To see if the two of us could form some kind of connection like it should have been if I hadn't given him up, and they didn't adopt him when he was a baby."

"What?!"

"The people at the agency told us that he would get placed in a home rather quickly," her mother intoned.

"I know, I remember what the woman said to Mom," Coraline nodded as she started to speak; her phone rang within her pocket. Her heart stilled as the Philadelphia area code stared up at her. Hoping against hope that it was who she thought it was that was calling her. "Hello," she answered in a steady voice.

"So I'm a child of rape?" Denis asked, getting right to the heart of the matter.

"Hello, Denis, I'm so glad you called me," Coraline spoke, ignoring her parent's wide eyes. "Yes, you are," she answered.

"Is that why you gave me up? Because that piece of shit was one of the Bad ones?" Caroline was rather confused about what he meant by Bad Ones.

"I don't know what you mean by 'Bad Ones,' but yes, that was the reason. He wanted me to abort you so his crime wouldn't be found out, yet I couldn't do that. Have you been in contact with him?" Coraline prayed that he hadn't.

"Why would I bother with that scum?" Coraline had no idea where this coldness she felt in the tone of his voice came from; however, she couldn't deny that Francis was indeed scum. Bringing her phone down and quickly putting it on speakerphone so that her parents could hear the sound of Denis' voice. "So, you got any proof that you are who you say you are?" Coraline noted how her mother's hand covered her mouth, and her father pressed his hands together at the accusatory tone that Denis had spoken in.

"The lab I used to compare our DNA should still have my DNA on file. I'll be happy to have them send it to wherever you want just to show you that I am not lying to you. I don't want us to start off like that, Denis," Coraline said, trying to show him that she wasn't trying to trick him. "So Denis, how are you?" she asked, hoping that they could open a rapport between the two of them.

"Fine, I guess."

"Denis, I know this must have made you so confused, and I am very sorry about that. Yet, you are my son, and I would very much like for us to get to know one another," Coraline said with hope.

"Why?" She could see that it took her parents back.

"Denis, don't you want to know about your biological family?" her mother asked with a trembling voice.

"I have a family. I don't even know who you are."

"Son, we're your grandparents," her father stated, leaning over the table so his voice could be heard clearly.

"My name is Denis, not son, the only people who call me that are my parents." Coraline wondered why he was like this. Pondering on what had happened to her son that he would be so distrustful of them. "It has yet to be proven that we are even related. All I know is you could be trying to scam me. Why? I don't know. I know enough about the world to know not to simply trust voices on the phone."

"Denis, Denis," Coraline spoke rapidly, yet her son had hung up. Watching her screen reverting back to the recent contact menu. Her fingers moved over the onscreen keyboard as she updated her contact list. Looking over when her father placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, give him time, I don't know what he's gone through, but it seems he has trouble trusting strangers."

"All we can do is to ensure that the line of communication between us isn't severed," her mother said with a nod of support. They all stilled when her phone vibrated on the table. Seeing the indicator that she had a text from her son. Opening it up, her eyes moving over the text he had sent her. Seeing her parents nod when she told them she had to make a call.

"Ms. Willingham?"

"Hi, Paul, I was wondering, are you still in touch with that lab?" Coraline asked as she stood in her parent's living room once the line had connected to the P.I. she had used.

"Yes, I am; what is this about Ms. Willingham?"

"I was wondering if they would still have my DNA on file."

"They should; I can make a call if you like."

"Please, if you would, and have it sent to the email I just texted you so they can do their own comparison on it. Also, you may tell them they have my permission to include my name in the DNA workup, so they won't think I'm trying to pull a fast one on them," Coraline said, praying that Denis believed the results when they came in.

"Alright, I'll make the call; I'll text you when I have confirmation."

"Thank you, Paul, and sorry for calling so late."

"It's not a problem, Ms. Willingham; I'll be in touch."

******

"Hey, there, stud!" Suzie -- Helen's younger sister -- teased as she leaned against the hood of her car as she waited for Will to get out of his last class of the night.

"Hi, Aunt Suzie," Will greeted with a smile.

"Told Helen you'd be staying with me tonight; we have a lot to talk about," Suzie said, referencing the phone call she had made a few days ago to him.

"Sure, what about?" Will asked, confused.

"Not here, don't want word getting out," Suzie uttered secretly. "So, how are your classes?" she asked once she and Will were in her car.

"Hard. Don't know how Dad did it," Will sighed, knowing it was hard work with working on his M.D. and his Ph.D. in medical research at the same time. However, Will was determined to find a way for his father to walk again. The news that scientists have reversed paralysis in mice and sought approval to move to human trials gave Will hope that he might just make his dream come reality. "So, what do you need to talk about?" Will inquired as they drove towards her apartment. It was where she had taken up residence after her divorce. Also, the reason she had moved back to Philly from Boston.

"I think my sister is fucking that white boy." Will's nostrils flared whenever she degraded Denis like that.

"His name is Denis, your nephew," Will uttered heatedly. "If I hear you speaking of my brother like that again, I'll..." After weeks of hearing his mother and Denis, his tongue grew still, and now Shawna, going at it, he has been hard up. Every time he walked into the house, he instantly got hard wondering if he would be hearing them fucking in Denis' room and cumming on the wall listening to them.

"You'd do what?!" Suzie taunted. She never understood why her sister and brother-in-law had to adopt the kid. He wasn't even one of their people when she knew other black kids could use a good home that she knew her sister provided. It wasn't that she thought Denis was trying to play her sister. Given the times she's been around him, she knew that he was respectful, yet she still thought he would be better off with other white people.

"I'll shove my cock into that mouth of yours to still that bigoted tongue of yours," Will said in false bravado. "Who do you think Mom has been fucking, and it isn't Denis," he stated to keep his aunt from suspecting what was truly going on in his home. If Denis was willing to cross that line to keep his mother from cheating on their father. He could at least keep the heat off of them so no one in the family would get suspicious.

"What did you just say to me?!" Suzie uttered in shock as they waited for the light to turn green.

"I said," unzipping his fly, he was already getting hard when he thought of what he was going to hear that night, and pulling out his cock, "I will shove this cock into your mouth to still that bigoted tongue of yours," Will said, noting how his aunt's eyes couldn't take her eyes off of his rod when it reached its full length of nine inches.

"You expect me to believe you're fucking your mother and not that white..." Squealing in surprise when Will took hold of the back of her head and bent her over the console of her car while shoving his cock into her mouth. Her hands beat on his chest and left thigh as he began to thrust into her mouth.

"I told you this would happen. Do you like the taste of my cock?" Will asked; he sure did enjoy the feel of her mouth. Feeling her hand trying to keep his from fondling her right 32B breast as his cock glided along her tongue. Releasing his hold on her when the light turned green. "Now keep a civil tongue in that mouth, or I'll shove you down on my cock again," he said sternly, pointing to the light. He was scared as hell throughout it, but God, he so wanted to cum in her mouth right then. For the rest of the ride to her apartment, it was quiet as a mouse within his aunt's car. Nevertheless, Will did not return his cock to the confines of his pants. No. It stayed hard as a rock to show his aunt he was serious that he would use her mouth like a cocksleeve if she mouthed off about his brother again. He didn't give a shit who you were; no one talks about his brother like that. Denis has had enough troubles in his life without dealing with people's bigoted views, namely within his own family. He wasn't saying they all were like that, just a few like his aunt were.

He noted how his aunt would glance over at him, well, his cock actually, every so often. Will would shake it at her, only for her to look away. The moment they walked into her apartment; his aunt slapped him across the face.

"How dare you!" Suzie hollered; the tip of her nose pressed against Will's.

"How dare I?! How dare you!" Will shouted back. "How dare you speak of Denis like he's fucking beneath you," he sneered. "Denis has done nothing to warrant you speaking so ill of him. All he ever has done is show you respect and courtesy whenever you finally decide to grace us with your presence. Unlike you, Mom and Dad are better people than you ever will be," Will stated, seeing how that took his aunt aback. "Look around this place; you have shit in here that cost more than Denis had ever seen in his life before we saved him. And that makes you oppressed? Fucking bullshit! You go on and on about what happened to our people in the past when our own people sold our forebears into it in the first place! You live in luxury while Denis has night terrors of the things those people did to him. Look at yourself; you haven't seen one day of hardship in your fucking life! Yet, you can't even fucking remember what Denis looked like when we saved him on that Thanksgiving day. He knows what real hardship is, not platitudes from someone that cries when she breaks a nail," Will spoke, getting hot under the collar. Watching her storm off to her bedroom. Wondering if he should just get an Uber and go home as he scratched his head.

"Don't you fucking go anywhere, you dick!" Suzie called out from her room.

"Alright, bitch," Will snapped back. Slinging his bookbag from his shoulder, striking the back of the armchair that sat diagonally to the couch. Hearing his aunt rummaging through something in her room then the sounds of drawers slamming filled the air.

"Get that dick out if you're so man enough to fuck my sister and so brazen enough to shove my mouth on it, then you shouldn't have a problem in whipping it out again," Suzie growled heatedly as she stood in the doorway of her bedroom with all her dildos in her hands that she has used since her divorce. It always seemed to her that the men would only stick around for a month or so before they ghosted her. She could never understand why that was when they were getting some good pussy.

Will's eyes ran down his aunt's body when she stood in only her yellow matching bra and panties. "This what you want to see, you bigoted bitch?" Will asked, shaking his cock at her. Noting how she did not take kindly to that word. To his view and a view that he knew Denis held to, hate is hate regardless of who it came from. White, black, Asian, Indian, or whatever race that might arise in the future, it didn't matter, no matter how much anyone tried to spin their views on the subject to be perceived as righteous. If it's fueled by hate, then it can't be right and just. Anyone that tried to fight to hold onto that notion should be cast to the waste side and left to flounder in the darkness of history.

Will tilted his head to the side as his aunt stomped across the room and dropped to her knees before him. Arching an eyebrow when Suzie began to compare her dildos to his size. Watching how his aunt couldn't pry her eyes away from it as the last dildo fell from her hands. "You want this back in your mouth, don't you, bitch," Will spoke in a cold tone. Honestly, he had no idea where this side of him came from. Yet, if it would keep his brother and mother safe, he would take one for the team in a manner of speaking. "Then fucking suck on it," he growled, shoving his cock back into his aunt's mouth.

Moreover, unlike in the car, his aunt wasn't trying to fight him. It seemed to him that she wanted it -- needed it would be a better word. Taking hold of her hair, feeling his cock sliding down her throat, he had no clue she could deepthroat; he was glad she could because it felt fantastic to his mind. Watching how her eyes went wide as his cum flooded his aunt's mouth.

"You're fucking disgusting!" Suzie spat out.

"Says the bigoted cunt that can't take her eyes off my cock," Will retorted with a sneer. Slapping his wet cock against the sides of her face just to prove to her she wasn't going to do anything about it. "You know that attitude of yours is most likely the reason you can't keep a boyfriend or your husband," he knew it was a low blow. Still, she deserved if for speaking of his brother in such a manner, "who would want to stick around when that's all they hear coming out of your mouth every single moment of the day?" he stated, seeing her eyes glancing up at him, yet not refuting his words. Smirking wickedly when he shoved his cock back into her mouth. Praying that his mother could forgive him for doing this to her sister. "Yeah, you like having that cock in your mouth, don't you bitch?" Will grunted as he started to re-harden in the warmth of his aunt's mouth.

Will ignored the burning look in her eyes that she shot him. "I think I should bring Denis along next time. Yeah, that's what that bigoted tongue needs. A good hard white cock on that tongue, bet you would like that bitch, wouldn't you?" Will asked in a devious tone. Noting how his aunt narrowed her eyes at him as he fucked her face once again. "Oh, don't like that idea, you little bigot? Too bad, now it's definitely going to happen. I bet you'll enjoy having your nephew's cock in this bitchy mouth of yours while I'm taking that pussy from behind," he said, pulling out his slick cock from his aunt's mouth. "Yeah, you like this hard cock don't you, bitch," Will spoke, slapping his rod against her lips when he tilted her head back. Smelling her arousal on the air, "You want your nephew to fuck you, don't you, cunt?" His aunt didn't say a word, yet her eyes never left his cock either. So he knew what he said was true.

"Hey! Hey!" Suzie uttered, trying to squirm out of Will's grip as he dragged/led her towards her bedroom.

"Shut up, bitch, you need a lesson in humility. You do not speak of my brother or anyone in such a manner because I sure as hell know you would be calling anyone else a racist if they uttered anything remotely to what you have spoken," Will said in a stern tone, tossing his aunt onto her bed. Stripping off his shirt and letting it fall to the floor of his aunt's bedroom. His eyes ran down Suzie's body, knowing it was still tight for a woman in her late thirties. Her hands tried to beat his own off when he ripped her panties off of her hips. He normally wouldn't have been this rough with anyone; however, his aunt needed to learn that you don't speak to his brother in such a manner, at least not when he was around. Stroking his cock as he stared down at his aunt's bush, knowing she hadn't been keeping it trimmed due to the lack of men visiting her bed. Seeing how wet her pussy was before his aunt yelped when he flipped her over. Noting how she weakly attempted to stop him when he positioned her on her knees.

"Will, don't do... oh God!" Suzie moaned as her nephew's crown eased into her pussy.

"What are you saying bitch, you're the one that wanted this; your pussy is hugging my cock like it was a life preserver," Will stated, watching how she buried her face into the mattress and how her fingers curled around the comforter. Hearing her loudly moaning as he thrusted hard into her sex. "Yeah, you love having my cock deep inside of you, don't ya bitch?" he asked, glancing down when his aunt started to thrust backward. "Yeah, you love that cock don't you, cunt?"

"Stop calling me that," Suzie spat, yet she couldn't deny how good her nephew's cock felt after months of drought.

"If the shoe fits, why bother with being polite if you can't do the same?" Will asked, slapping his aunt's ass hard. Taking hold of her hips so Suzie couldn't wiggle out of his reach. A wicked smile formed on his lips when he hammered his rod into her pussy. Listening to how wet she was getting.

"It's so big," Suzie moaned out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she came hard on her nephew's cock.

"Yeah, you love having your nephew's cock fucking you, don't you bitch?" Will asked, looking down seeing her cream coating his cock with every thrust of his hips. Coming to a stop until she answered him only to watch how his aunt just fucked herself on his pole regardless. His mind began to drift, imagining that this was his mother and not his aunt. Feeling his hips beginning to move on their own as he imagined what his mother would look like impaled on his rod. Wondering if her cheeks would clap like her sisters did as he pounded Suzie. Picturing his mother begging for him to fuck her as he ignored the wailing moans that were coming from his aunt as her pussy convulsed on his cock once again.

"No, don't!" Suzie screamed out as Will thrusted his cock deep inside of her, dumping his seed into her very fertile womb. "How could you...!" Will wasn't listening at that moment. Ignoring her pleas as he flipped her over. Pressing her legs to her chest and dove back into his aunt's cunt . Letting that wet, soiled pussy of hers get him hard again. Just listening to how her juices just turned her pussy into a wet sloppy mess. Will groaned loudly as he once again dumped his cum into his aunt's pussy.

For the next two hours, Will taught his aunt to respect his brother with his cock making her nothing more than a cock hungry slut. Not that he didn't enjoy wearing his aunt's pussy out. Especially when she vehemently told him not to keep cumming in her. He didn't listen, just like she never listened when anyone told her to keep her views to herself. He just hoped she was on birth control, given the amount of cum he had dumped inside of her soiled cunt. When he couldn't go any longer, Will just fell onto the side of the bed that wasn't marred in her enormous wet spot. He so wasn't going to be sleeping on that. In a matter of seconds of his head hitting the pillow, Will was sound asleep.

The next morning Will woke up to find his aunt's head bobbing on his cock. "Good, you're awake, you fucking dick," Suzie spat as she rose from her position. Swinging her leg over Will's lap, the light of the room played along her now clean-shaven mons Venus as she position ed his cock at her entrance. "You better take responsibility if I get pregnant from all that cum you dumped inside of me," she hissed as she slid down her nephew's pole. Her pussy might be sore from the pounding he gave her last night, yet she wanted to go into work well-fucked. She would never admit that she enjoyed it. She could never do that. Still, though, she couldn't deny how Will's cock felt so good as she rode him hard. "This is my cock now; I own it. You fucking feel me, you dick?"