Soul Food Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't even begin to know the horrors my people have faced," Reverend Poole spat; his spittle flew as he spoke.

"I can because I've faced it at one of your people's hands," Denis growled, hearing his mother and father gasping. "You stand there all high and mighty, looking your nose down at me for something I wasn't even alive for. Nonetheless, here I stand, I know what it's like to be a slave, to be used and abused. To be made to feel like I wasn't even human, that I was lower than the dirt you walk on," turning his head to peer at his parents, "but I met some very nice, wonderful people when all I've ever known was pain. That for the first ten years of my life, every waking moment, it was one punishment after another. Starved to the point of not having the strength to walk," loosening his tie and sliding it off his neck, laying it on his father's shoulder as he passed so his father could keep it clean for him, "I know what it's like to be used as nothing more than a cash cow where my caregivers used it for their drugs, their alcohol, their sick, and twisted vises," he said, walking up the center of the sanctuary as he unbuttoned his shirt. "You all know me; you know what I am like. Does anything that man says ring true?" Denis asked the congregation.

"Look at me," holding his shirt in his right hand as he held out his arms, "and tell me I don't know what your people have suffered in the past," Denis stated, hearing their gasps as he showed off his scarred body to their eyes as he slowly turned to give everyone a view of the horrors he has endured. "Take a good long look at what I have suffered at the hand of one of your own, mine, and a few others, take a good long look and ask yourself if his rhetoric has validity to it. Now should I blame each and every one of you for what I have endured? No," he said with conviction. "Because to do so, I would be like that man there," pointing at Reverend Poole, "how can I blame any one of you? When you weren't the ones that did this to me. If I did that, I would be a failure as a son for not heeding the words my mother and father spoke to me," Denis said, coming to stand behind his parents and resting his hands on his father and mother's shoulders. "They were the ones that taught me not everyone is bad, that I couldn't blame everyone for what a few had done to me. Eight years ago, I would most likely be dead if they had not saved that raggedy, homeless, hungry, dirty boy that day. It was their kindness that you have demeaned that saved my life," he uttered, glaring angrily at the man. "It was their kindness, their compassion they showed me that has made me into the man I am. Now go on, speak something more about things you have no idea what people like I have faced. The pain we felt, the blood we have spilled all because of hate. The same hate you've spouted out in this house of God. Again, Reverend Logan and the rest of you, I apologize for interrupting your worship and for making you see what still is going on to this day," Denis spoke in a humble tone as he redressed.

"Denis, was that true?" Shawna whispered as Denis retook his seat.

"Yes, she used to tie me to a hot radiator and whip me with a belt with metal cone spikes on it; it was either get burned or endure the whipping," Denis muttered low as he buttoned his shirt. Huffing as Shawna crushed him in a hug. Feeling his grandmother's hand squeezing his right knee affectionately as Shawna wouldn't let go. Peering behind him when he felt the family, that usually sat behind them on Sundays, hands on his shoulders. Nodding to them, silently thanking them for their support. He knew that hate personally isn't limited to one group of people. It comes in all forms and colors. Some are very obvious, others too subtle to notice; nonetheless, hate is still hate. No one can pretty it up with fancy words and good intentions.

With the crowd turning against him, Reverend Poole made a hasty retreat, as did his wife. Knowing that he wasn't going to be able to seek a position at the church as he had thought he could by playing on the racial tension that was taking place around the country. With that bit of ugliness out of the way, Reverend Logan steered the morning service back to what church was really about. Denis was escorted out when the service was over, flanked by his family members except for his Aunt Suzie, who had snuck out the side door. Denis tried not to get hard when his mother hugged him, pressing his face into her cleavage due to their vast height difference. She wasn't the only one that crushed him in their embrace. His grandmother took an exceptionally long time in letting go, as did Ida. Stan just placed a hand on his shoulder, giving Denis a look that foretold they shared a common understanding of what hardship was before he, too, brought his nephew into his embrace.

******

"Will, come to your brother's room," Helen spoke in a stern motherly tone. Knowing that with Shawna visiting her grandmother and George heading to the hospital to start his shift after church. Now would be the perfect time to see if her son could do what he said he could. Hearing Will rising from his desk chair following after her. "Baby, you don't mind if we spice it up a little bit, do you?"

Will heard his mother asking Denis as he neared his brother's room. He could feel himself growing in his pants at the thought of feeling what his mother's lips would feel like wrapped around his cock. Praying that it would be as good as he had dreamed about as he listened through the wall.

"Like? Oh..." Denis' voice trailed off when Will stepped into his room.

"Denis, if you're uncomfortable with this, we don't have to do this," Will stated, showing his brother that he wouldn't be angry with him if he did.

"No, it's not that Will, it's just that I know what you're packing," Denis said in a joking manner.

"Don't you worry li'l bro, I'll try not to show you up," Will stated in that older brother's taunting tone.

"Will, there are going to be some rules if we do this," Helen said, shutting and locking Denis' door to keep Shawna from walking in if she came home early.

"Like?" Will asked, watching Denis stripping off his shirt.

"One: You will not cum in my pussy. I can't risk getting pregnant by you. It would cause too many questions to spring up when we both know it would look too much like your father, that would generate more questions and hurt people who have no hand in this," Helen said, referring to Stan and Jill. "However, you may cum in my mouth or on my body. Two: you will not use any derogatory names when we have sex. And lastly, there will be no anal sex with you; you're like your father down there; I'd rather not be in pain when I sit down. Can you follow those rules?" she inquired as she unbuttoned her blouse. Noting how her eldest son's eyes were glued to the blue bra she had worn once her shirt left her shoulders.

"Of course, Mom," Will said with a firm nod. He would never speak the words he had called his aunt to his mother. His aunt had earned that; his mother had not.

"The next time you have sex with someone other than me, wash your fucking cock," Helen intoned in a disapproving voice. Seeing her son's cheeks heating in embarrassment.

"Yes, Mom, sorry," Will said in a shy tone. Instantly his cock strained against his pants as his mother walked naked towards Denis. Hastily undressing, he wasn't about to be left out as his mother sank down his brother's body and pulled down Denis' underwear as she did. Seeing how his mother looked up at Denis when she held him within her mouth.

"You sure that isn't a deadly weapon," Denis teased as Will came to stand beside him.

What Will was about to say was lost to the ether when he was sent to Heaven when he felt his mother's lips wrapped around his steel pole. It was everything he had dreamt about. Hearing his mother moaning when Denis knelt behind her, his left hand fondled her left breast while his right hand reached between her legs from behind her.

"Oh, Denis, that's it, baby, just like that, play with that pussy," Helen sighed in bliss once she eased off Will's cock. She's never had a threesome before, yet she trusted Denis, and she wanted to be sure that Denis would be fine with her seeking Will's bed when the need arose. Not that she was going to neglect her youngest son. After all, if it wasn't for him, she doubted she would still be a married woman and be cut off from her children. She would die if that ever happened. No. She would never neglect Denis. He came first; then, if Shawna was with him, she would seek Will out or if Denis wasn't at home at the time. Rising up slightly when she felt ready to take this further. Her eyes fluttered as she felt Denis easing his cock into her welcoming canal. Taking her just like he had done the first night they had made love. Making Will watch as Denis fucked her while his cock was still in her mouth.

"Hey, Will, do you want to see Mom cum?" Denis asked, looking up at his older brother.

"Hell yeah, I do!" Will exclaimed, fighting back from cumming in his mother's mouth. He watched in awe as his mother spasmed in her climax. Knowing he so had to feel what his mother cumming on his cock was like. Just the way her breasts shook was hypnotizing to him; however, he couldn't hold back the flood of his cum as it poured into his mother's mouth. He almost fainted at how good it felt when his mother swallowed it all down.

"Let me up baby, the floor isn't good on my knees," Helen uttered in a sweet tone as she gently caressed Denis' face when she leaned against his chest. "You can watch while you recover," she said, winking at her son as she rose with Denis' and Will's help.

Watching how his mother laid on her back with her legs spread, holding out her arms to Denis like she was calling to her lover. Wondering if she would ever look at him like she was doing to Denis. Seeing the elation on her face as he witnessed how Denis thrusted into his mother. He wasn't about to be left out. He might be out of commission for the moment until his batteries recharged; that didn't mean his mouth didn't work. Will felt his mother's fingers moving along his hair as the palm of her hand brushed along his head as he suckled on her left breast. Turning his head when Denis tapped him on his left shoulder. Seeing his brother making a pinching motion with his fingers when Denis nodded to their mother's right breast. Seeing Denis smiling at him when their mother squealed once he followed his cue. Hearing his mother panting in his ear as he listened to Denis' balls slapping against her ass and smelling her sex on the air. Noting how his mother wrapped her legs around Denis when she came again. Watching how Denis just stopped all motion as their mother ground her hips against his as she rode out her climax.

"You think you're up for this, Will?" Helen asked as she panted for breath. Noticing how he was hard once again.

"For you, Mom, always," Will stated in a loving tone.

"Can you handle that? Denis may get more of me than you, Will?" Helen quired.

"I'm okay with that; I'm just happy that I get to be with you, like this," Will said, not voicing that the rest of the time he would be fucking the shit out of his bigoted aunt.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Helen spoke with a sinful smile on her lips. Feeling Denis easing out of her slick cunt. "Come here, baby, let mama clean you up," she said, peering lovingly up at Denis. Her eyes held a smirk in them when she noted how Will was just staring at her pussy when he knelt between her legs just like Denis had done on their first night together as she wrapped her lips around Denis' cock. "So big?!" Helen groaned in her mind when Will gently eased himself into her, sending her back to all the times she and George made love to one another. Her love-filled eyes peered up at Denis as the back of his fingers gently brushed along her left cheek while she sucked him off. Nearly choking on Denis' cum as he flooded her mouth while at the same time Will had made her cum on his cock. It was an experience that she was never going to forget.

For the next forty-five minutes, Denis and Will took turns inside of her mouth and pussy, how she just loved it! Wondering if they could do this more often. However, when it came time for their fun to stop, Will was tittyfucking her while he straddled her chest with his back to Denis, who was currently hilt deep inside of her. Locking her lips around the head of Will's rod and her legs around Denis' waist feeling and seeing how her boys were about to unleash their third load all for her. Drinking Will's cum down while feeling Denis' cum flooding her womb like it always would. Denis was the only one she would allow doing that, given the reason why Denis had agreed to cross that line. Will only wanted to be a part of it because he was jealous. She wasn't a fool. She had seen it plenty of times. She just never brought it up.

"You boys rest up, I'm going to wash up," Helen said, reaching into the closet where she stored her robe for when she and Denis were together. While it was nice to have something as large as Will's cock yet she loved cumming on Denis' cock more. Not that she was demeaning the orgasms Will gave her when he was inside of her. Far from it. No, Will and her didn't have that intimate connection she and Denis shared after months of being with one another. Maybe that would change, she didn't know; nonetheless, for now, that was how things stood.

"So, have you thought about what I said a few days ago?" Will asked once he heard the shower in Denis' bathroom going.

"I don't know, Will, I don't really want to be around her right now, and I sure as hell don't want her coming back for seconds," Denis said, swinging his legs over the side of the bed as he sat.

"I can understand that; you just let me know, and I'll get it set up," Will said, mirroring his brother.

"Why are you doing that with her anyway?" Denis asked, peering over his shoulder.

"To protect you and Mom. She was under the impression that you and Mom were fucking, so I lied and said it was me to keep her from calling the police on you and Mom. I wasn't about to allow her to do that to us," Will said, gazing back at his brother as he fished for his and Denis' underwear that lined his brother's floor. Seeing the pride in his brother's eyes as the two of them fist-bumped. "Thanks for being cool with this," Will said as he gathered up his discarded clothes, seeing Denis smile and nod before leaving his brother's room.

"Hey, baby, did you come back for more," Helen purred with a sultry smile on her lips when Denis opened the shower door. Her eyes lit up at how his cock glistened in the lube she had bought so she could take him in her ass. Placing her hand over the shower head so it wouldn't wash the lube off as he stepped in behind her. Bending forward slightly as her son spread her ass cheeks with one hand and used his other to guide his rod of man into her starfish.

******

Monday, five pm...

Helen walked into their home, recounting how she nor Shawna would let Denis out of their sight all day yesterday when Shawna returned from her grandmother's house. Flashes of how Denis took her in the shower after the threesome with both of her sons played in her mind, which she had to admit was better than she had thought it would be. Feeling her ass quivering at how Denis' cock glided through her. Keeping her voice down so as not to alert Will. Remembering how she thrusted back onto his root when his hot seed flooded her ass. Looking into the living room, not seeing either Denis or her husband in there. She knew Shawna and Will were still at their college. Knowing Shawna would be home at half-past six, Will was again staying at Suzie's place. Which she found odd; she was just going to have to find out why her son was spending so much time at her sister's place.

Walking into hers and George's bedroom, stopping in her tracks as she saw how George and Denis were playing a game of chess. Something they have done once a week. Just so Denis could get the attention he wasn't given before he came into their lives. Seeing George smile when his eyes glanced over at her when he spotted her while Denis' back was to her. Wondering if she should stop their game and inform Denis of what the test results stated that she had paid extra to put a rush on all so she could give her son peace of mind. Watching how her son moved his bishop to G6 putting her husband in check as she laid her briefcase and suit jacket onto her and George's bed. Noting how George tipped his king over forfeiting their game.

"Nicely played Denis," seeing their son blushing beneath his father's praise, "but I demand a rematch when you don't have more pressing matters," George stated, pointing at his wife, causing Denis to turn in his seat.

"Hey, baby," Helen greeted both of them. Seeing Denis' smile widening at the sight of her. Something she hoped would never disappear from his face. Walking over to her husband and got her welcome home kiss and a hug in before getting her hug from her son. She never kissed Denis in front of her husband; that would be rude and disrespectful to George. "Denis, you remember Friday when I had my friend take a swab of your mouth?" she asked as she held her son's hands.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I got the results back. Would you like to go over them with us, or would you like to be alone?" Helen asked; a motherly smile appeared on her lips when Denis shook his head. Walking over to the bed, the latches of her briefcase snapped open in a loud pop once she had unlocked it. Hearing George wheeling out from behind the chess board as she pulled out the report her lab tech friend had sent her that morning. Kneeling down beside her son's left side and placed the piece of paper into his hands. Her left hand rested on his left forearm while her right rubbed his back as he read the results.

"Is this..."

"It is; she ran it three times just to make sure," Helen said when Denis looked over at her. Seeing how Denis was taking a very long time just staring at it.              

"Dad, can you...?"

"Sure, son," George said, taking the paper from his son. His eyes darted to and fro as he compared the two DNA genomes. "They are the same," he said after a few minutes.

"Denis?!" Helen called after her son as he surged from his seat and walked out of the room.

"Let him go, honey; he may need some time to process it," George said, laying the test result on the chess board.

******

Denis was sitting on the lounger beside their pool, wondering what he was going to do now. Should he call her? If he did, what then? Would she want something from him? If not, then why now was she seeking him out? He knew enough to know not to trust what people say. His caregivers would always say one thing when they were in front of others and a far different thing when alone behind closed doors. Running his hand through his hair when he had more questions than answers.

Pulling out his phone from his left pocket. Something he thought he would never have before his parents saved him. Scrolling down his contact list, tapping on the ID of his birth mother's number once. Wondering if he should even be doing this. Wondering what Shawna would think if he didn't. That he backed out because he was scared, that he didn't know if he could have another parent to call Mom. Pondering how that would affect his mother, the woman who raised him, showed him love and kindness when others did not. Hitting the phone icon and brought it up to his ear.

******

Coraline was lounging on the leather sofa in her condo that she had gotten in her divorce. Resting against the armrest, her bare feet resting on the middle cushion with her knees bent, going over reports while the business news channel softly played in the background as she snacked on some expensive chocolates. She was just doing this to keep her mind occupied, given how it's been nearly four days since she's heard anything from her son. She felt herself smiling at that when the words 'her son' ran through her mind. She did hope he would call soon. She didn't want to seem pushy as much as she wanted to call him every day. Coraline knew that would just push Denis away from her, which wasn't something she ever wanted to do. Sighing in irritation when her cell phone rang. Thinking it was one of her bosses calling her after hours. However, her reports went flying when she noted her son's picture and caller ID on the screen of her phone.