Soul Mate (750 Word Challenge)

Story Info
750 word .. my heart stopped. She was beautiful.
750 words
3.49
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped for gas near my old college town. As I went in to pay someone left. She looked up, our eyes met and my heart stopped. She was beautiful. A petite five foot nothing woman, maybe 110 pounds soaking wet. No one would ever guess she had four kids.

We split after collage, married, raised family's, divorced and after 45 years reconnected for a year. I hadn't seen her since she left to returned to Wis. for the birth of her first grandchild. The pandemic hit and she stayed.

Almost a year later I was still paying for her phone when she got her own new phone and then ghosted me after a dropped call. Was the static you with a bag making noise faking it? It was the last time we spoke, how sad, I didn't even get to say goodbye. I thought we were friends. How can I ever forget my first love.

You say hello and pull me in for a hug. As your arms go around me I open my arms and feel you melt into my embrace, like it hadn't been years since we last saw each other.

Dear God you feel so good so natural in my arms, still the beautiful woman I first fell in love with and gave my heart and soul to fifty years ago.

The same beautiful smile the mischievous sparkle in your eyes. As our auroras, our souls touch and joyfully recognize each other swirling, dancing and playing like two happy puppy's as you squeeze me in a long hug.

My hand slides down to the small of your firm lean back as I pull you closer against me. As you lean against me I feel your heart beating and we breath together as one. Your arms around me, breasts soft against me we stand in each others embrace. Your head against my chest just under my chin. Your hair smell good. My dear God isn't this where you are suppose to be? Here, in my arms where you fit so well and so naturally. My hand wanders your back so firm and familiar. I long to let it wander to your perfect firm little butt should I? You snuggle closer.

Has it been ten seconds or ten minutes you feel so good so comfortable so perfect. Do you miss me like I missed you?

I then do the hardest thing I have ever done. Closing my eyes, as they brim with tears I collect my soul pulling it all in as I hug you tighter dear God I have loved you so. Then in my mind I gather myself, all of myself. I concentrate and will my soul and aurora away from yours not a rejection. But a gentle parting as I withdraw all of me into myself as best I can. Slowly separating the me into me and you into you. Do you feel it too? For the first time since I first saw you in September of 1974. The strands in the weave of life's tapestry that have bound us all these years have parted.

You look up and I brush a strand of hair back out of your beautiful face, lost instantly in your eyes. I have no words. I want nothing more with all my heart and soul than to kiss you again and welcome you back into my life.

I tip your chin up and give you a tender kiss, dear God you taste good. I relax my hug then I pull back stifling a sob as I pull from your arms. Turning with my eyes closed. I can't look at you or I will loose all my will.

We separate, as our souls pull apart the last few strands connecting them I hear a sound like Velcro in my mind. I turn and stumble away almost blind with my eyes leaking, tears "you have my number" I try and say mumbling. I don't know if you heard me. Did I hear you call my name or just wished I did?

I turn toward my car so you don't see me break down and cry maybe I'm allergic to you. Every time I think of you my eyes run and I have to blow my nose.

I start the car go fifty yards then pause and blow my nose and wipe the tears from my eyes so I can see to drive into a new future with my soul one piece again.