All Comments on 'Sourpuss'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Great ending

A wonderful change of pace with a sense of humour thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Hope this s not the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh

It was okay until you got to the ten inch cock, just couldn't keep it real could you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh God, this is so juvie, please stop now. No one, but no one has implants that take her boobs out to GG, let alone out to L. 2300ccs is 4.3kilos each, which is nearly ten pounds weight of liquid, please get real.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it all and hopeful for more to come!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
Very Interesting...a T.I.T.S. story off campus.

I enjoyed the enormous breasts, measurements and your trademarked sex scenes but I would have liked more of Ms. Melonosky's motivations for what happened with Andy.

If he had left home looking like a 90 pound weakling and T.I.T.S. transformed him into a God on Earth that would have been something. He did transform but the "changes" didn't seem too extraordinary. I don't know, you planted the seeds: his physical change, his prior "good" relationship with Ms. Melonosky, her problematic relationship with the rest of the neighborhood, etc. but I just didn't feel Andy was "special" enough for what happened in the story. It seemed like this story could have happened with a random, good-looking pizza guy. Sure, she risks gossip and rumor spreading about her, but since she really didn't associate with any of the neighbors it probably wouldn't be an issue.

Maybe, a POV change would've helped. Knowing and seeing things from Ms. Melonosky's point of view might have clarified some things. Why Andy? Why now? How does she really feel about her neighbors?

I noted in the past how I'm not the biggest fan of implants, so I sort of hope in a future installment that Ms. Melonosky sort of follows Andy back to T.I.T.S. by taking a "couple of classes" and by being on campus, she (a) grows even bigger than a L-cup and (b) somehow transforms her implants into 100% natural TITS!

Your thought processes fascinate me. For a moment, your stories had these older MILF/GILF protagonists and now you seem to have a hybrid: mature ladies with breasts (bodies) that rival females young enough to be their daughters. The gravity-defying firmness of Ms. T in the latest Dweeb and Ms. Melonosky's "butt of a teenage cheerleader", for example. I sort of want a Cocoon parody where a bunch of "Golden Girls" are allowed after-hours into the T.I.T.S. swimming pool area by a shy but caring security guard and overtime the "waters" transform them into a nubile, incredibly buxom harem that have their way with the security guard.

I feel the above comments may be too critical in places (not my intention), so I would like to end on a high note by saying the sunscreen scene was some of the hottest stuff you've written.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
Memphis...

Triple Gs....something to beHOLD. She was big women, but a good time was had by both of us.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
A Response to Anonymous Comments Meh & Beulahthebrit

Folks, just a couple of facts.

A 10" penis is well within the documented sizes in medical literature. From the reading I've done the larges recorded erection topped out just over 13". Not mine regrettably.

As for implants, the largest available in the US is 2500 cc's. I deliberately chose the size in this story because it was AVAILABLE! And in case you don't follow large busted entertainers try to Google Chelsea Charms, BeShine, Mary Madison Love, Penelope Black Diamond, Minka, Teddi Barrett, and finally, Foxy Menagerie Verre. Just a short list off the to of my head of women who have chosen to have implants MUCH larger than 2300 cc's!

And lastly, as I have pointed out previous responses, all of my stories are clearly labeled "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking" I'm not writing reality, I'm writing fantasy!

Thanks for reading, thanks for leaving feedback,

DDDave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
make her pregnant

Make her pregnant and call Edith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DDDAve: Sorry to tell you this but there is a porn-star called Mr 18 Inches...

His videos are there on the web! Look him up. He is or was 18 inches long when fully hard. You sound very jealous of 13 inches so now how will you cope with Mr 18 Inches!

If you are a White American you will be very unhappy coz you guys are very racist and you really hate Blacks! But, Mr 18 Inches exists, so get over it already, White Boy. And you can also look up Mandingo, Lex Steele or Richard Mann! All are Black Guys with very huge cocks and they fuck Women for a living! What a job!!! You and I might have to pay for the pussy sometime, but these guys are paid to fuck the pussy, all the time!!!

yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Sourpussy?

The James Bond movie I somehow missed? Bond with a mighty (cartoonishly large) erection and a modern day over-endowed Pussy Galore to flagrante with? Cute, whimsical story, written with insouciant confidence.

"She had been kind enough to point out the weeds from the plants"

Always a good idea with these lushes. Amusing tale.

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenabout 4 years ago

I am loving the TiTS-verse expanding universe. Glad to see it is off campus as well. Can't wait for the next part of this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Is this a repost of this story?

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
UnltimateHomeBody, No...

This is not a repost as far as I know. Is there something similar on this site?

fightcancerfightcancerabout 4 years ago

Love your work, man! Thanks for this! I was disappointed at the fake boobs, but I love the tone overall. Thanks again!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story! Thank you for posting another great T.I.T.S encounter.

I see you got the attention of the Anons again. LOL got to love it. I loved your descriptions and measurements.

goofypgoofypabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Really liked the surprise he got and her enthusiasm for keeping him happy.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 3 years ago

Thank you DDD Dave. Excellent story. The last question was perfect....role reversal...her name. I have had women so fixated on my endowment....I would ask them later...and they could not answer. The color of my eyes. And I have had very busty women tell me the same thing...they had lovers who were enamored with their giant bust, but could not tell them the color of their eyes. So an excellent story...but there is a point in the last sex where the "numbers" are confusing...he has several inches of more cock in her than her former husbands nearly 8 inches, and several inches left to go....so how is that only 10 inches? Otherwise...excellent story. And keep this in mind....in my experiences....nearly all women either ask how long and thick you are...or want to measure. Especially the ones who are "size queens" with large past lovers.

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Don't normally like unbelievable size dick stories but this was quite amusing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES