South Padre July 14 Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting this to end, I somehow am able to reach both of their feet as I continue to apply the lotion to their bodies.

"Do you want to me cum all over the both of you?" I ask.

"You better not do that." Bonnie says, letting go of me. "Now, you have to deal with that."

Stuffing my junk back into my suit, I leave the women right there, retrieve their towels, and head back to the water to cool off. The waves are surprisingly still nice, even this late after the high tide this morning. I catch a few sets, then just hang out with James who just returned.

From our vantage point, we can see the girls. They both stand up inside the canopy, and wrap themselves in towels. Mostly covered, they exit the canopy and walk to the water's edge. It appears they just want to cool their heels in the gulf water. As they stand there, no one between us and them, both open their towels and flash us. Then, the fun begins.

Bonnie and Julie look at each other, then dive forward into the water. They rise, holding their towels which are now completely soaked, and swim toward us. As they do so, I lower my suit to my ankles in anticipation of welcoming Bonnie's embrace. Instead, Julie swims to me and hugs me.

"I told you." Julie says to Bonnie. "You lose."

"Well, you lose as well." Bonnie replies from her position in front of James.

That short exchange over, Bonnie swims to me and wraps her legs around me. I quickly harden and enter her. We don't have to move as the natural water movement provides a natural back and forth between us.

"I won't last long." I tell Bonnie.

"That's the point." She says with a smile as I unload into her.

"All done here." I hear Julie say. Bonnie answers with a knowing smile.

"You take my towel, and follow closely behind me. We both bet you would still have your suits on, so now we have to walk back to the canopy topless. I'll get my towel from you when I'm ready." Bonnie explains.

With that, the girls swim away from us, without towels, thus naked. Pulling my suit back up, I am able to mostly walk in the sand under the water and still manage the boogie board and heavy towel. Bonnie gets several feet ahead of me, and I am anxious to catch up.

If people on the beach didn't see her before, they are about to realize exactly what Bonnie wants. She stands up. ass just below the waves, and turns to me. Then, she walks backwards very slowly as I catch up. Her hips rise slowly above the water with every step.

I stop, attach the boogie board strap to my wrist and release it behind me. Now, I can move more quickly to Bonnie, but this darn towel is so heavy. I lift it out of the water and squeeze it as I move. By the time I get to Bonnie, her ass is completely out of the water, and her freshly-fucked pussy distracts me from the fact she is completely exposed to the beach.

"Alright, let me have the towel. It's time to make my first move toward complete exposure on the sand." Bonnie says nervously.

"You are amazing, and your body is yours. Enjoy." I tell her, as I wrap the towel just under the breasts I love to suck, and sometimes slap. Just to my right, I can see Julie is also similarly covered.

James and I sit in the shallow water and watch the girls walk back to the canopy. If

they hadn't been noticed before, they certainly got the stares very quickly. However, none of those stares stop their progress as they walk and talk with each, oblivious to the attention they're getting. Entering the canopy, that attention is sure to only get more intense as they drop their wet towels into the sand in front of their loungers and then lay back down on their stomachs.

James and I exit the surf, and walk to the canopy.

"Do you need anything?" I ask as I drop my boogie board and enter the canopy.

"Go ahead and remove the canopy walls." Bonnie tells me, as she turns over. "I'm ready."

"James, do you have the signs?" Julie asks him.

With that, James pulls the canopy walls off from their velcro fasteners, then places two small signs on the corners facing the gulf. Both say: 'National Nude Day Celebration in Progress'.

"These signs should cover all the legal angles here on South Padre. Let's enjoy some drinks, and maybe we can start some volleyball soon." James says as he opens the cooler.

We open two chairs, and sit outside the canopy. Our drinks will disappear quickly with both the heat from the beach and our women. Foot traffic along the water comes to a crawl as people realize our naked wives are out in the open. Several women actually come close to inquire about National Nude Day. Unexpectedly, with willing husbands or boyfriends in tow, several return with chairs, loungers, and coolers to set up close to us.

With no prompting, all of the women also remove their bikini tops, one even goes completely naked. James and I start a volleyball game with six other guys, and our afternoon seems complete. At least it did until the naked and topless girls all take over the court and play a girls-only game. Gathering around the court, new drinks in hand, we cheer on the girls. The game turns serious when they introduce nude versus topless teams and the girls with their bottoms on agree to go totally naked if they lose the game.

I can't tell if which team wanted to win, or lose more. It's a mostly lopsided affair, and at the end of the game, there are eight completely naked women on the court. Our fun is interrupted by the local beach patrol who inform the girls to at least put their bottoms on. As nice as that offer is, James and I decide this party should move poolside.

"Hey all men, here's the plan. We're moving into our private pool area. You're welcome to bring all your stuff in and claim a spot. We are having a National Nude Day party for all the condos in Sand Dollar." James tells them.

As we gather our gear, all the women run into the gulf as a group. It is an amazing sight of asses and backsides, but we return quickly to the task at hand and move everything into the pool area in one trip.

After showering, the pool area turns into a sea of naked bodies. Bonnie and I find ourselves put to work quite quickly as the HOA needs help cooking and putting out the food they have. Naked body after naked body move throughout the complex grounds and the food and drink are consumed quickly.

As the shadow of the building lengthens over our party, Bonnie and I find ourselves upstairs on our condo patio overlooking the proceedings. We are exhausted in an exhilarating way. Suddenly, the crowd goes silent.

"Our last planned thing for tonight is a streak to the gulf. There aren't any prizes, just fun for the group. So, everyone wanting to do so should gather at the end of our property sidewalk leading to the beach. From there, we'll run into the water and have some fun as long as we want, then return here." We hear James explain from our perch above the crowd.

"You want to join in?" I ask.

"No. I'm ready for some adult action right now. Take me. Right here." Bonnie demands.

I don't need any prodding. After our tryst in the water, I'm ready for more. I stand behind Bonnie and pull her legs apart with my feet. I harden quickly as I grab her ass and position her pussy for my cock. As I enter her, I am able to grab her tits and bring her body close. With my head just to the right of hers, we both watch the naked bodies of our HOA guests run into the water. It is a stunning contrast of skin in the shadows created by the sunset occurring behind our building.

Bonnie moves me aside, out of her, and seats herself on our patio table. Spreading her legs, I am able to enter her again, and pick her up. With her legs wrapped around me, I carry Bonnie into our room where we finish off National Nude Day 2020 in style.

12