Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime I also took a lot of notes on how all those fellas sucked on peckers and practiced a little myself on a summer sausage.

First boy I set my sights on, Jeremy, played football on the local college team after graduating and I know he'd been with momma a time or two based on the way he looked at me. Played end on the team and I eyed those broad shoulders and muscles as an interesting way to pass an hour.

Got him down at the swimming hole buck naked after having a picnic and I stripped down to just a skimpy bikini bottom. The girl parts tucked away. Well he was mesmerized by my titties as I thought and loved it when I sucked down his reasonable sized six incher. Playing with his butthole really got him going and he was cooing as stroked that gland inside. I swallowed his goo but didn't pull my finger out. In fact I just added another and his objections went away pretty quick. I thought he was gonna pop again when I had him roll over on his stomach and I licked his rock hard butt cheeks.

He was moaning and groaning as I untied the bikini bottom and oiled up my parts. I rubbed the oil into his back and then slid up toe rub my titties on him which produced another groan. The two fingers went back up him and he moaned and humped up a little so I added a third. He was moaning my name by then and I just pulled out the fingers and substituted my parts.

He moaned at the entry and didn't realize it wasn't fingers for a couple inches. I just mounted up from there and held on.

"What the hell... "followed by a long groan as I bottomed into him. "What are you doing to me?" He gasped.

"Cornholing you. You seem to like it fine." He moaned and groaned but I noticed his hips came back up as I thrust in.

"Yeah baby, you're taking it so well. Do you like it?" I didn't wait for an answer and made sure to rub against his spot with my parts. He hated to say yes but I broke him.

"Should I stop?" I wheedled and did stop.

"Oh god, don't stop. Yeah I like it."

"I thought so. Let's get you finished up here." And I gave it to him long, hard and fast. He was mewing with need and I decided to finish him with several short punch ins that made him cry out and spend all over the blanket. I finished myself deep in his hole right as it gave it's last clench and he squealed a little as he felt it.

He was beet red afterwards. "Uh, you have dick" he said.

I blew it off, "Oh that's just my girl parts. They felt really good up your bottom." That made him cringe more and it wasn't long before he got dressed and bid goodbye. The question was whether he was going to come back and I thought I'd played my hand pretty well.

Two days later he greeted me on the quad and asked me out again on Saturday. There was no subterfuge this time and he stared at my girl parts with big eyes but didn't back away. He squealed at the first fingers and again when I got him up on all fours and stuck my parts in him. In fact he bucked back on it. Score one for me. In fact I was sort of like sucking on his pecker like it was a good ol' lollipop. He seemed to like it too. And that's what I had him tell his friends.

See that was part of the idea. Boys went crazy over getting their johnson's sucked. And it sort of made them lose their minds to where I could have my way with them. And once I did that they pretty much went along with the rest.

I don't know how many firm young bottoms I was up that year. It was a lot and it got even easier as the low down got out there. Well the pecker sucking part. The rest was a surprise and I didn't have any problems gettin' them after that either for a repeat. Turns out there's lots of boys who'll let a girl play with his butthole if you approach it right and are a pretty girl.

Turns out there's even more older men that think they're gonna' get lucky with some young stuff who sucks their pecker but they yelp to beat all when you're up their backside. And they get real funny about it too and want nothin' but that later on. I guess I've seen buttholes from at least 100 guys now and one girl. Young ones, old ones, I think I like it best when they make faces and noises as I stroke 'em in and out.

The girl was an accident. Thought she was one of those butch lesbians and she thought little old me was to die for. Wanted to take me down the road of eating pussy and taking her strap-on. Turns out I was packing more and she wanted to tussle a bit and make me lick that nasty old gash between her legs. Smelled like day old mackerel even though my face didn't get that close.

Picked on the wrong girl and lets just say she wasn't cherry in any way after I was done. In fact I think I put her on another path 'cause next time I saw her she was wearing a sundress and heels rather than a wife-beater and the Doc Martens. And she was real sweet to me but I wasn't into a repeat performance.

I admired all them firm bodies, broad shoulders, and the idea that I was having them. Just like they'd want to have me if they could. They get real weak in the head though when all the blood rushes down.

That tight little sheath all tensed up at first and grabbing you like a firm handshake with all the bits dangling down and flopping. Then the reach around that puts extra swell in their peckers just in time for you to glide past their inside spot. Some of those squirted like a hose the second it happen. The rest might last a little longer but I don't think I ever had a boy not empty himself. Then you root around in there until you're ready to pop them full of goo to take home as a reminder.

Some of the grown men especially the older ones seemed to appreciate it the most and would caterwaul like something else when it happened. They'd get insistent about it too. Laying on the gifts too. That's how I ended up with a new Mustang convertible. One of my admirers owned four dealerships in the state and I got it for a whole dollar after I spent the weekend making him up like a girl and fucking him up the butt six times one weekend. All while we wore matching canary yellow lingerie. His was bigger sizes of course.

You might call me a whore for doing that but I would have done it for free so I don't think it fits. There were some others who helped out with jewelry and such too but that was the older guys. Plus I just liked to fuck so shoot me.

And that's right, I called it fucking even though it isn't very ladylike. After spending so much time with boys this year my gentility started slipping if I didn't take care. The British professor who taught at the college learned me a few others. Bugger, sodomize, shag. All good words with the first two being more precise about what I was doing to him. Well and a few others.

In the meantime I also got a lot more aware about what was going on at the farm. Daddy liked the young farmhands. Some of which I would have like to do myself. Momma probably laid every virgin over 18 in a twenty mile radius and I did sample some of them later if they showed the proclivity. She'd also mix it up with daddy and switch around who did the other like a boy. Watching her get it up the Tradesman's entrance as Nigel called it, had no appeal for me.

And Bobby would make excuses like laundry to come home from school now and ask me to drill his little butt. He'd pout if I didn't and one time I caught him and three of the farm hands in a naked pile where it was all peckers in holes of different types.

Shoot, it was going good. Me and the star quarterback of the college team had a little thing going too. Except for Bobby he was the queerest one of the bunch and having a tight bodied little thing on his arm like me was perfect for a cover. Especially cause I could deliver a lot of what he wanted in his private dorm room and no one would be the wiser. Should have been a tight end instead in my estimation cause I'd see that lima bean butt get all flexing and I'd be working it in a minute later. He played more than a few games with my fresh goo up his backside.

Except we got carried away. We found a nice secluded spot out by the river and after skinny dipping. I got out the grease from the picnic basket and was pounding that boy like he was a nail. Right about that time we found out that it was also a handy spot for local baptisms. For big churches with lots of people. Lots of which were football fans and recognized their star quarterback was getting buggered by one of the local debutantes. Well and she had a big talleywhacker too.

There were a few screams, a few fainting spells, and a whole lot of shit rained down. Percy transferred to a bigger school under a cloud but that turned out to be good since their qb got hurt and he got to shine. Loose hips and light feet was what Mel Kiper had to say on draft day.

Me, well it was kind of loud at home until I called them on their bullshit. Daddy was pretty shocked I knew but I think he was kind of jealous are wanted some himself. Momma was practical. I guess she knew I came from randy stock and I had that not so little secret. I told her about all those boys I had my way with and she had a gleam in her eye.

They sent me away to school and I got a degree in psychology with a minor in photography. Went to the big city and started taking pictures for money and having my way with those pretty boy models. And while I was at it, I resumed my hobby but with some of those guys who thought they were masters of the universe or some such thing.

They had money of course too and liked to give me little gifts in appreciation after I put my girl parts up them. It was nice supplement cause living in the city is expensive and a girl wants to feel taken care of too. Life is good and there's probably a few other adventures to be had out there... May tell a few more.

12