All Comments on 'Southland Packs New Alpha Ch. 02'

by angelsdelight29

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Its a good thing if Fiona has some prior knowledge of Weres that way she doesn't do the normal freaking out as Holly stated. But if she had a bad experience with a Were then its going to suck for Marcus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FYI

Heads up, but I think you had Fiona as a red head in chapter one. She seems to have shifted towards brown hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ditto

on the red head to brunette thing. other than that excellent! love this story, hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

it's a great story, hope the next chapter is out real soon.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 10 years ago

Hope the next chapter is out quick...great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Marcus is kind of an ass. Not feeling this relationship at all.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Marcus is certainly behaving like an ass, and so was her brother Bradley. The story is moving a little fast. Fiona shouldn't be comfortable enough to just lay back down and go to sleep, even if she does have some knowledge of weres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

good story... when is the next chapter coming?!!!

WolphinWolphinabout 9 years ago
Next?

I agree with the last comment, and would love for you to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good storyline

It would be a shame to, ' NOT ' continue this story. The possibilities are endless. More please ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous