All Comments on 'Souvenir - Revenir Pt. 01'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks for the warning

but I still have to say how thoughtless even to think about it or the way it's written, a baby as a souvenir?

not only how less you think of a human beeing no, you also shit on the kids future for a couple minutes of sex.

wow how fucked up is that

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Merci

C'etait un bonne souvenir, bien sur. Nice little story. Everyone got what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So, a wife loves her ex-boyfriend, gets pregnant by that ex-boyfriend and then gets the cuckolded husband, the willing cuckolded husband, to help bring up the kid of another man. And this is erotic how exactly? And what exactly does the husband get out of this? Except to know that his wife loves her ex-boyfriend more thna him and her ex-boyfriend gets he roff better than he does. To me that should end the marriage, but having skimmed the other stories by the writer it won't. The willing cuckold husband will be very happy staying married. Obviously this is a fantasy of Britease and the writer of this story and probably many other swingers and cuckolds and cuckqueens. Another writer to avoid in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As good as the original.

Thanks for another solid, heart-felt, sexy story.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Better than most.

At least there was no purposeful humiliation for the husband. The child was conceived in lust and perhaps a form of love. More loving than a "semen" straw at the Gynecologist.

As long as they both REALLY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING and there is no humiliation cuckolding I can enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

junk

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Thoughtful, erotic, and yes - "complicated."

A good reworking of a story that was already a 5 Star winner.

Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That figures, WEBOTHDO likes this story. A story about a wife cuckolding her husband and making him bring up anther mans kid, a man she loves more than her husband. That sounds exaxctly like WEBOTHDO's type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

In your profile you have written:

"I'm female and married for over a decade" strange but I don't see the bit about being 'Happily Married' why is that?

Are you 'Happily Married'? you don't sound like it. Does you husband know you write these stories? You should really tell him if he doesn't know he should be warned about what might happen in the future.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Truly amazing.

It's just astounding how thickheaded some people can be.

Of course, if NicoleSix can write a story about a couple who turn to another man - one they know and admire, and whom she actually has a place for in her heart - then she must, of course, be planning to do this herself.

Here's a new vocabulary word for the dim anonymice: "fiction." Look it up. Read the definition, or have someone read it to you. Slowly.

As an exercise, try writing a story about something that will probably never happen. You might try something easy first time out: just imagine yourself having an imaginative thought to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In Fantasy Land everything works out not in real life

My husband and I were friends with a couple in there early thirties they were together 7 years married for 2 the wife was having an affair with a married man she worked with the husband knew nothing about it she became pregnant and honestly did not know who the father was. she ended the affair and hoped for the best at the time they were not in the best financial shape the husband was out work for almost a year and had just found a new job she had the baby and was very lucky the baby looked like her she still did not know if her husband was the father when the baby was 3 months they all went for his 3 month check up and it came out that the baby had a different blood type than either parent the husband did not not take it well he filed for divorce and asked the court for a DNA test which showed he was not the father the wife asked for Alimony and child support the Judge ripped her a new one she got nothing she now had no job and her back was against wall she went after the x boy friend is wife did not take it well and filed for divorce he now pays child support but wants nothing to do with her or their child that's real life not a fairy tale.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A well though out storyline

The sex scene between Chad and her was very good and exciting. The only thing I thought when I read the story, is it was a cheap way to have her inseminated. The end result is the same, she is going to have the baby she so desperately wanted.

If Ben can handle the result of her having sex with Chad then all is fine, since it was only one time, and she really used Chad for stud service.

Thanks for the good story.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 12 years ago
Classic re-write

Ever watched a classic film that's been re-made? They usually suck. This is a re-write of the Nicole Six classic, "It's Complicated". What Nicole has done here is legitimise Chad & Susan's tryst by Ben giving them his approval, therefore chucking all naughtiness out of the window and therefore its eroticism.

The readers of this site reacted to "Its Complicated" with some very angry comments, a sure sign of a classic story. Unfortunately, the author responded to those angry people with some comments of her own. You should never do that, Nicole.

Furthermore unfortunate, Nicole let the angry commenters get to her, which led to this unsatisfactory, toned-down re-write

Two stars

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Mutual agreement!

1. Good story because it is happened with mutual agreement I gave 5 stars! It is important: A WOMAN WRITER WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE MUTUAL AGREEMENT UNBELIEVABLE, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Some commenters are wrong, because this was not cuckolding.

The husband 100% infertily and they could have chosen the artificial insemination, but this was better way.

Only problem the spermium donor who could want to reenter to this family life in the future.

2. 74000 years ago the Toba supervulcano errupted in Sumatra.

There was climate catastropha for more than 100 years and the Homo Sapiens Sapiens remained only 500 people in Africa. To survive this it was important for the male to grow up not genetical (DNA) descendens children. This was an evolutional step what I hope will reamain with the mankind for the future! Somebody asks at another story in the comment why many men want to grow up other's children (If he knows the true....), the answer comes from the evolution yes the fondness/loving-kindness is an surviving evolution step at the Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

3. If somebody looks at my favorite collection he/she will find some not DNA test proof children stories. Almost all my favorit stories the husbands decide on growing up these children (because they know the true). My 2 favorits are

Leapyearguy " Strictly Business" and Thecelt "Special Day".

4 However to put not DNA test proof children in the family the highest level humiliation. Fortunately the modern science demolished the 2000 years old Roman law rule that the mother only is sure yes the DNA test almost 100% (only money question). Moreover the mother may not be sure because DNA mother and maternity mother may be others!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

An interesting twist from the original. Ben now gives his consent. Good writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

so now the whore has a cuck giving permission. is this JPB?

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
Just a female POV

I 'm sorry I just see how any woman could betray the man she loves like this.

I am a true believer if she can not get pregnant as a couple in a normal maner, there is a reason for it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sure seems like the formulaic cuck/slut plot line that JPB consistently uses.

It sucked!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
To the last anonny

Fuck, are you ever stupid! Did you even read the same story?

FWIW, I think it's admirable that hubby allowed his wife to do this. Trusted her to do this and not decide to switch her allegiance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Poly

Just because the previous poster doesn't share your views doesn't mean they are stupid. With a screen name like yours you have a lot of nerve calling anyone stupid. Why don't you enjoy your views and respect the views of others, stop the name calling. buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BULLSEYE

I was searching for great, mutually agreed insemination stories. After much chaff, I stumbled onto this gem. Some stories have the sterile husband and the donor's wife in the same house holding their breath, biting their nails with churning stomachs and emotions. Nicolesix avoided this drama with a confident husband at another place and non-existent donor's wife.

Other pluses were 1) the woman already had a relationship with the donor, although it had become dormant, 2) husband formed cordial relationship with donor, 3) husband was empathetic with wife's affection for her first lover and approved the coupling considering the purpose, 4) donor had no further designs on wife and circumstances immediately put considerable distance between them, 5) unlike some stories with all sorts of conditions placed on the coupling to make it unemotional (as if ) and mechanical, here the full range of passions that should accompany sex were allowed and took place, 6) wife entered fully into love-making, resurrecting the emotions and passions of her first love, yet even after mind-blowwing sex, leaving it all behind as Souvenir - Revenir, continued on true-blue faithful and in love with her husband. Unlike some stories where a sterile husband is slighted, she shows only concern for Ben's feelings in the matter, starting with that night and up to the very last.sentence of the story.

Nicolesix did a masterful work in laying out the background, going back to high school, that led up to the encounter. Then she showed the outcome of the encounter -- little David, adored by both parents.

All recounted with admirable storytelling skills.

Of course, the chance meeting in Hawaii was unrealistic, as was her most fertile time chancing to be THAT night. But, hey, it's fiction -- too much realism can be boring.

I hope Pt. 2 has Ben seeking out his short-term buddy Chad so that they can have baby #2. Icing on the cake would be the wife finding a girlfriend-leading-to-wife for Chad.

If not the greatest, then one of the greatest, insemination stories I have read.

How could it have been better? Maybe if Ben's approval had been clearer. But then again, maybe the angst his nebulous approval gave her added to the story.

With a bow of thanks and admiration, I am

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yawn

A minor reworking of an adultery story to make the husband the stock LW weak, defective male, cuck character. Really...a total waste of time. No creativity; pandering to the cuck constituency and the misandrist women on the site.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 months ago

Little Dave is approaching two and needs a baby sister, so Ben better find ole Chad - there's work to be done! Poor old Uncle Chad will need to drop by often so they might just put him up in the guest bedroom, they need to practice, don't they?

How many kids are gonna be enough for Mama? Since Ben's paying and good ole Chad's playing, she might try for a herd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous