All Comments on 'Sow to My Sister'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories. this one is amazing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

first page and a half got 5 stars the last half of page two got 3 stars so i gave the whole story 4 stars. Love the plot as well as the writing. Will she ever return to the human race? If she does will she remain a slave girl to her sister on her own? easy chapter 2 . thank you for sharing. Pappasleaze!

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 1 year ago

A fiendish imagination. I can't wait to see what you write next.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and comments. Interesting point. I have never in all my experience writing on this sight received more positive interest in a story as this one has generated. Interesting then, that it also has the lowest ratings of any story I've written to date. I think people read stories without even reading the subject matter and are therefore offended by the content. Regardless, I am going to continue this storyline.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 1 year ago

You go Saphhia. Wonder when Megan will groom her sister and take her to the fair and show her with the shoats, pigs and brood sows?

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessover 1 year ago

Hi Saphhia,

I recently found your stories and started following you. This one showed up in my feed. I loved it. I love your writing style. I like to read stories where characters are reduced to less than human form, it turns me on in a strange way. Although I never really had the nerve to write anything like it myself. It takes special talent to be able to write something like this. I loved your skinning the Kat and Baring it all as well. I hope to read more from you. Please don't keep me waiting for long!

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 1 year ago

Well written enough but the story is just too ugly for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you continue this. I would love to see how ugly and dehumanized you'll go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why don't make her lose all of the weight now and go back to using her as sex slave with all the farm boys learning how to fuck, Specially With that nice mouth of hers now. And eat Megan's creampies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 minutes ago

Hi, disturbing. I think I missed some thing about this story and I hope you can help me with, ok? It seems that the sister had some kind of problem with it other, that I get, but why? At the beginning it gave the idea of a simple fight between sisters, but at the end when the younger sister turned the older into a sow, it was so ... and how the other didn't noticed she was becoming fat. Ah I wasnt saying that it was bad, I only really didn't understood from where all that hatred come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
415 Followers
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...