Spa Break and Loud Neighbours

Story Info
During a weekend spa break I hear the girl in the next room.
3.5k words
4.32
12.9k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

We'd been talking about a spa break for a while now. With Ann's upcoming birthday and a special offer at one of the hotels we'd been looking at, now seemed the right time. So we made a weekend spa break booking. Ann and I both liked staying in hotels. Having someone makeup your room each day and cook food for you was a luxury. We also liked fucking on all the furniture and trying different positions afforded by the room layout.

The hotel we'd chosen was a country house mansion with lots of old world charm and period features. All of the rooms had a four poster bed and their own seating area with a couple of arm chairs and a low table. I was especially looking forward to trying the bed. Once we'd checked in, the hotel porter helped us with our bags and showed us where things were in the room.

When he'd finally left, we both jumped on the bed to see how soft it was. It gave out a loud creek and seemed to groan however carefully we both moved about. Our neighbours were going to love us fucking making the bed squeak all night. I was keen to start our weekend fun now, but Ann wanted to have a swim in the pool at the spar. We quickly unpacked and changed into our costumes. I had a baggy pair of Bermuda style shorts while Ann had a stylish black and red one piece that was cut high at the sides and really showed off her great figure. We slipped on the hotel bathroom robes and walked down to the spa.

The spa was in an adjoining building linked via a corridor to the main hotel. It had a good size inside pool with another section that was outside. Presumably so in the summer you could swim outside. There was a bubbling jacuzzi and lots of casual poolside furniture. On the mezzanine level were the treatment rooms, steam room, sauna and a small gym. It all looked great and also very quiet. Apart from us there was just one other couple in the jacuzzi.

I didn't pay the jacuzzi couple much attention as we both jumped into the pool. We had a great time in the water, Ann was messing about and swimming underwater trying to pull my shorts down. After about 10 minutes Ann said she wanted to try the sauna and left me alone in the pool. I did a couple of lengths before deciding to join her. As I swam towards the side of the pool the couple in the jacuzzi also began to get out. They both had their backs to me; the guy was a fit looking thirty-something. The girl was quite petite and looked about twenty. She was wearing a black string bikini and as she got out of the jacuzzi the bottom half being heavy with water sagged down and I got a very clear view of her superb arse before she pulled it up.

I watched the girls arse wobble delightfully as she climbed the stairs to the mezzanine area. I felt a pang of envy. She was gorgeous and at that moment all I wanted to do was give her a good hard fucking. They made their way to the steam room and I joined Ann in the sauna.

We sweated it out in the sauna for fifteen minutes before the heat got too much and we decided to leave. I told Ann I was going to have a quick shower at the spa before going back to the room. Ann was happy to leave me there so she could have full run of the bathroom back in our room.

To be honest, I had hoped to catch a glimpse of the girl again. But there was no sign.

When I went into the changing rooms I could hear a shower running. As I looked around I was surprised to see that there was just one communal shower, not individual cubicles. I'm not bashful, so I grabbed a towel from the rack and headed into the shower area.

There was the guy from the jacuzzi, he was shampooing his hair so I don't think he saw me as a I walked in. A good job too, otherwise he would have seen the look on my face. He was standing side on and all I could focus on was his huge cock that was swinging about between his legs. I'm not short in that area, but this looked like something from a porno movie and he wasn't even erect. Embarrassed in case he'd seen me staring I turned away and started to shower myself. I heard his faucet be turned off and him padding out of the shower area. As I finished showering I heard him leave the changing room. I dried off and headed back to our room to meet Ann.

When I got to our room, the door to the adjoining room opened and jacuzzi girl stepped out. She was wearing a loose T shirt and jeans. Her hair was dry and I could see she was a strawberry blond with a bob cut. She didn't see me at first because she was still talking to the guy in the room, asking if he wanted anything else from the boot of their car. Having heard him shout no thanks she backed out to walk along the corridor and immediately bumped into me.

For one brief moment I had the delightful feeling of her pert breasts pressing into my chest before she jumped back saying how sorry she was. I told her not to worry and to be careful. She happily walked off along the corridor and I watched her shapely arse for the second time that afternoon until it disappeared from sight.

Not surprisingly Ann was still in the bathroom. She called out asking how the changing rooms were. I stuck my head around the door and told her about the shared showers but I didn't mention Mr Jacuzzi or his cock. She was carefully applying her mascara and said she'd be a few more minutes before she'd be ready to go down for a pre-dinner drink.

I used the time to explore our room some more, working out which piece of furniture might make a useful sex prop. The two arm chairs were just the right height to have Ann bend over the back for me to do her from behind. Additionally one was close the fireplace which had a lovely ornate mirror over the mantlepiece. With a quick adjustment to the chair I could now see my reflection in the mirror. I loved to watch us as we fucked.

I glanced out of the window which overlooked the front of the hotel and car park. I caught sight of jacuzzi girl walking back with a long cardboard tube under her arm. It looked about three feet long and about three inches in diameter. I wondered what it might contain.

A few moments later I heard the next rooms door open and close. I could then clearly hear the jacuzzi couple talking about for plans for dinner. The soundproofing between the rooms was very poor and it was almost as if they were in the same room as me. It seemed they were going to dine late because there was something on TV they both wanted to watch first.

Ann emerged from the bathroom looking fantastic. She'd packed some of my favourite lingerie and was wearing a matching bra, suspenders and thong combination. All thoughts of the room next door left my head as I watched her slip into a simple but elegant sheer black dress. Her hair was up accentuating her slim neck and the diamond drop earrings I'd bought her for Christmas. I slipped my jacket on and we headed down to the bar.

There were a few other couples in the bar having pre dinner aperitifs. It's no exaggeration to say that every head turned as we walked in. Every man in the room wishing they were me and every woman wishing they had Ann's figure. We sat at a small table near the corner of the room and ordered some drinks.

The evening dinner was excellent and Ann was sparkling. By the end of the meal she was also a little but drunk. Not loud, just giggly and very sexy. As we left the restaurant to go back to our room I saw the jacuzzi couple just eating their starter course. She was wearing what looked to be a short red skirt and a white blouse. I caught an arresting glimpse of her cleavage as we passed their table.

Back in our room Ann slipped off her dress to leave her just her lingerie and high heels. She looked very seductive and it certainly had the desired effect on me. After some heavy foreplay I manoeuvred her to the chair by the fireplace and carefully bent her over. I then proceeded to take her from behind whilst watching our reflection in the mirror. Her long legs sheathed in nylon framed with her suspenders were juxtaposed with her knickers pulled down so they were tightly stretched across the tops of her thighs. From there we moved to the bed where Ann removed her knickers and mounted me. We fucked hard and fast and the bed creaked mirroring our efforts. Ann loved being on top and she came quickly and loudly. We finally finished in the missionary position with me thrusting hard and fast making the bed complain again and Ann cumming repeatedly.

Finally sated, Ann curled up in the bed with me spooning behind her. She was asleep within minutes and breathing deeply. I lay there quietly wondering about the room next door. As if on cue I heard the sounds of laughter along the corridor and opening and closing of a room door. I could hear them moving around the room and the odd snatches of conversation. Things seemed to go quiet for a while before I heard the unmistakable sounds of their bed creaking. I guess it was just as bad as ours and I was going to be entertained by listening to them fuck all night.

The thought of that petite young thing being fucked by Mr Jacuzzi and his huge dick aroused me greatly. I wondered if they were going to try out all the furniture in the room as we had done. The bed creaking reached a crescendo combined with several grunts and groans before things went quiet. I then heard him say something about getting the tube and bending over the back of the chair.

I did wonder what the tube was all about. My curiosity increased when I next heard what I thought was just the sound of flesh slapping on flesh in a fresh bout of fucking. But this sounded too sharp, as if it were actual smacks of a hand rather than slaps of thigh against thigh. The smacks sounded quite loud and were accompanied by whimpers and groans. Was he spanking her? The smacks got louder and more frequent before finishing in a flurry.

Then it went quiet...

Until I heard a whoosh sound and a sharp crack immediately followed by a yelp of pain. WTF? Then a second crack and a cry. I tried to place the sound as I heard the third whoomph, crack, cry combination. It sounded like they were beating something with a stick, until I realised, he must be caning her! The tube she'd got from the car contained a cane. She was bent over the arm chair getting caned on her bare arse.

The sound combination made perfect sense now I'd figured out what it was. I was just in time to hear number four crack home, and then him say only two more to go. I'm not sure if she said anything in reply before number five whipped in. Last one is the hardest I think he said before an almighty crack and a scream came from the room next door.

Silence once again apart from what I can only assume to be her plaintive whimpers following the hard caning. Then the more familiar sounds of fucking began, slowly at first, before gathering speed, her moans becoming louder and his grunts faster. It sounds as though they both came together.

I thought that might be it for the night. I had a raging hard on and wondered if I should wake Ann to fuck her again. Maybe give them something to listen to for a change. My idea was short lived because unbelievably I heard their bed begin its regular squeaking again. There was no spanking or caning this time. I think he was fucking her arse judging by her comments to go slow and take it easy. He was having none of it and continued to ride her hard until he must have come a third time.

Finally, there was silence. Mr Jacuzzi with his huge cock had fucked the living daylights out of this petite girl and also caned her before fucking her arse hard. I could only wonder how she'd look in the morning. Eventually I dropped off to sleep with images of the girl bent over the arm chair with her superb arse in the air being caned and fucked.

I was awoken by our alarm the following morning. Ann was already up and sitting in the arm chair we'd fucked over last night reading something on her phone. I got out of bed and quickly nipped in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before returning to Ann.

She kissed me good morning and as she did so slipped a hand inside my boxers. I helped by just sliding them off to let her play with my hardening cock. I eased her from the chair and gently bent her over the back before pushing up her silk nightdress. I carefully pulled her knickers to one side and began to rub her clit. She was already really wet and I met no resistance when I slid my cock deep into her. I began slowly with long deep strokes. Before long Ann was pushing back hard onto me and I was thrusting powerfully into her. I told her to push her head down further into the seat of the chair to present her arse up to me to fuck.

I held her hips firmly as I rammed into her from behind watching our reflection in the mirror again. My mind was flooded with the sounds from the room next door last night. I wondered if this is how he'd fucked her after caning her, roughly from behind? I licked my finger and carefully worked it into Ann's arse. She knew I was getting ready to arse fuck her. She reached back with both hands and pulled her bum cheeks apart to allow me easy access. I pulled out my cock, slick with her juices and slowly pushed into her butt. It was a delightfully tight fit which made me swell even more. After a gentle start, I built up a steady hard rhythm before finally coming deep inside her. Ann had been fingering herself and she came noisily at the same time.

We disentangled ourselves and headed into the shower to clean up. Although we were only staying for one night we wanted to see a couple of local sights before going to the spa one last time. We headed down for a quick breakfast and then started out on foot around the local village.

We got back about midday and after checking out from our room went to the spa. We planned to change there so had reception look after our bags. I quickly stripped out of my street clothes into my baggy shorts and headed to the pool to meet Ann.

She was already there ploughing up and down doing lengths and surprise surprise, the same couple were in the jacuzzi again. I briefly smiled at the before diving in to join Ann. We messed about in the pool for a little before Ann asked if we could try the jacuzzi. I was happy to give it a go so we joined the other couple in the bubbles.

Just after we got in the timer must have run out because the bubbles stopped. The other couple said their time was up and they were going for a sauna. Ann told them to have fun and turned around to find the start button for the bubbles. The guy got out first, grabbed their towels and walked towards the sauna. Then his girlfriend started to climb out. The same thing happened with her costume bottom as yesterday and it bagged down as she emerged from the water.

But this time not only did I get a great close up view of her arse, I also saw distinct violet welts crossing it in a neat pattern. I was right, he had caned her last night. There was the evidence right in front of me. The welts were a stark contrast to her otherwise unblemished skin. Even as she pulled up her bikini bottoms the marks were still clearly visible on either side and also just at the top of her legs. I had time to count the six individual tram lines before Ann got the bubbles going again and turn back round. By this time the girl was out of the jacuzzi and walking away over Ann's shoulder so she totally missed the display.

We stayed in the jacuzzi until the timer ran out again and then also decided to finish off in the sauna. The other couple were still in there, the guy sitting on a lower bench and the girl lying face down slightly higher up. We sat opposite them and I could still clearly see the welts as they wrapped around her pert cheeks. I think by now Ann had also seen the marks because see kept her eyes fixed on the girls butt.

The couple left the sauna before us with the guy leading the way. This time we both had a perfect view of the girls arse as she walked out of the sauna. The marks looked even more vivid than they had in the jacuzzi. After the door had shut Ann immediately turned to me and asked if I'd seen her arse and the marks? I said yes and it was quite bold of her to be marching around with such a skimpy bikini showing them off. Ann was enthralled saying she wanted to try and get another look, perhaps in the female changing rooms.

We grabbed our towels and headed off to our individual changing areas. Mr Jacuzzi was again in the shower doing his hair. This time his dick looked even bigger, almost semi erect. I wondered if he'd been 'soaping' it before I came in? We did our respective bits before I headed out to meet Ann in the spa coffee area.

As I sat down I saw the jacuzzi couple walking out the door to the car park, so maybe they were off as well. Ann couldn't wait to tell me about what she'd seen. The women's showers were like the men's, one big area and not much privacy. She'd joined the girl in the shower and had ample opportunity to see the marks. It seems that girls are more forward then guys and Ann had asked the girl about the marks. Apparently the girl, who was called Gemma, had told Ann that her boyfriend Mark had caned her last night. It was something that they both liked and Gemma suggested that Ann might give it try sometime.

Gemma also asked if we'd heard them at it last night but Ann replied that we were both asleep. I didn't tell her I'd heard the whole thing. Gemma seemed relieved because she knew the sound proofing between the rooms was so poor having heard us fucking in the morning. Ann said she was a little embarrassed at this point, but Gemma reassured her that it wasn't a worry and she found it a big turn on.

She said that after we'd gone down for breakfast she and Mark had also had a quick fuck. I was amazed at how much detail Ann had been able to get and she asked me if I had spoken to Mark at all? I said no, but I did tell her about this porn star cock and my theory that I'd interrupted him in the shower. Ann laughed saying it was a shame that there weren't mixed showers at the spa!

We chatted about a few other things while we finished our coffee before heading home. The interest Ann had shown in the cane marks and the suggestion from Gemma that we give it a try made me think perhaps it was time for me to buy a cane?

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers