Spa Day

Story Info
An anthro dragon treats his partner to an intimate massage...
2.1k words
1.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Mmm, Car..."

Sasha moaned as hir boyfriend massaged hir back, though Car, typically, only presented as male to those who didn't know them. The bronze-scaled dragon, with darker scales layered down hir back and around hir rich, brown horns, would have looked male at first glance but, well, there was often so much more than met the eye. The breasts on hir chest, of course, gave the game away but Carenath presented, for hirself, exactly as shi wanted to.

No one owed anyone else anything, of course.

Carenath wasn't the only partner Sasha had, of course, though shi did so enjoy the dragon's company, how the warmth of hir scales pressed up against hir own blue ones, tails winding together as if they had always been there, cupped and linked. Car was just very much of a special partner to hir, someone shi'd grown closer to than ever before, though that was something, at the beginning, which had very much surprised Sasha. Even the age difference between them, with Sasha being as old as Carenath's mother, didn't bother hir anymore. No one thought twice about it.

And that was exactly the way shi wanted it to be as the dragoness allowed hir partner to pamper hir. Car had set up a special spa day at home for hir, turning down the lights and playing soft music, all to set the atmosphere. Why, Car had even arranged for a massage table, complete with soft, comfortable padding, to be brought in, so Sasha would always be as content as possible while shi played out all shi had in mind for hir through the afternoon and evening.

They had Sasha's house to themselves and nothing at all to worry about.

"I just wanted to make you feel good," Carenath breathed, the dragon's tail curling back and forth softly. "Relax..."

It was easy for hir to do that under the dragon's skilled paws, but Carenath had something more in mind for hir partner too. Shi grinned, hir tail flitting back and forth eagerly, though shi was as bare as Sasha was, hir breasts out, nipples perking into the cool air of the living room. It was not meant to be that cool in there, but shi didn't want to break the connection between Sasha and hir as shi swept hir paws down Sasha's back, massaging warm oil into hir scales.

Hir shaft, however, rose under hir and the plumpness of Sasha's balls too pressed back between hir legs, where they were slightly spread on the massage table. There was only so much the dragoness could do in a position like that and Sasha obviously squirmed as hir cock hardened, the massage getting to hir more than either had expected.

Yet that worked perfectly for Carenath as the dragon hummed to hirself and ran a paw down hir front, stroking hir cock. Shi needed to get in close to Sasha, the massage table whirring as shi lowered it, though Sasha only blinked blearily and half-lifted hir head from the hole in the table.

"Mmm... What is it?"

"Well..." Car said, testing the height of the table to see if hir cock lined up. "I have to test something... Mmm... Got to make sure I can get a nice, deep massage here, you know..."

Sasha rolled hir eyes though didn't really mind and giggled faintly as the dragon's cock lined up with hir pussy, the rounded, smooth tip brushing hir folds. Subtly, shi shifted hir legs apart a little more for Carenath to slide into hir and moaned as the dragon took the opportunity.

"Ah..." Shi breathed, relishing in how Car pumped into hir, long, deep strokes easily penetrating hir body. "What a lovely...mmm...massage..."

Shi kept up the ruse, though shi was only lightly teasing as the dragon's tail captured hirs and held it tightly, just as if they were holding one another's paws. Yet Carenath grunted in hir throat and thrust harder, hir breasts swaying lightly with the shift of hir body. It was not as if shi had been holding back, thrusting harder to drive the entire length of hir cock into Sasha, but shi wanted more, to take hir pleasure too.

Hir nipples perked into the cool air, as much as hir scales heated more and more. Sasha's tail tightened around hirs and Carenath hissed through hir teeth, enjoying the hot cup of Sasha's pussy around hir cock. It was good to sink deep but, well...there were other things for the two dragons to play with too.

And shi knew Sasha would get there too with how hir cock was throbbing, their balls bumping lightly into one another as Car thrust deeply, using every inch of hir dick. Shi was barely willing to withdraw as shi panted hotly, a blush heating hir face, colouring the tops of hir cheeks as hir scales darkened slightly. No one that didn't know hir would have realised it was hir blushing, but, well...Sasha knew.

"Mmm... Ah! You...seem...to have...something...on your...mind..."

Sasha could have giggled at hirself for how hir words came out, punctuated with Car's thrusts, though shi had hir eyes on the other dragon, raking hir gaze hungrily over Carenath's body. The dragon whined, hir nostrils twitching, but shi would have to wait for Sasha to slide up and give hir what shi wanted.

As much as Sasha would have enjoyed taking Car's cock, shi wanted something more, hir pussy clenching around the dragon's shaft as shi sought to milk it of hir cum. But shi slid up, easing off Carenath's cock as the dragon held hir breath behind hir, waiting for Sasha to sit up and swing hir legs off the massage table.

"You're so obvious," Sasha crooned, licking the side of hir muzzle -- and immediately regretting it as Carenath had given hir a face mask earlier. "You always thrust like that...when you really want me to fuck you."

"Mmph."

Carenath clamped hir jaws shut and shook hir head, but that was not the point, not as Sasha pushed hir back to sit on the massage table, at the end, and lie down along the length of it. Carenath's buttocks almost hung off the edge -- but not quite. Not as Sasha adjusted the height of it, hir tail lashing in aggravation as shi fiddled with the controls for longer than the dragoness strictly felt was necessary.

"Agh... This is so annoying... Ah!"

Finally, the massage table whirred up to the right height for hir to fuck Carenath, though shi chose a different position to Car, sliding in close so the dragon wrapped hir legs around Sasha's waist. The dragon's blue cock throbbed obviously, drooling slick pre-cum, and Sasha let out a murr of soft pleasure as hir balls churned with the aching need to spill hir seed.

"Mmm, just fuck me then," Carenath moaned, a cheeky grin tugging at hir lips. "Or maybe I should pin you and fuck you instead? I could get the collar and leash out agaaaaaaain!"

Shi howled as Sasha's thick length plunged into hir, filling hir pussy perfectly, though Sasha had not taken the time to ensure shi was wet and ready, not that time. Sasha had already known the dragon would be soaked with arousal, the faint scent of it lingering in the air, though part of having a spa day, surely, was soaking in the relaxation for hir.

Of course, shi sank hir cock deep into Carenath's cunt, taking hir with long, lazy strokes of hir cock, though shi still managed to easily overpower the other dragon. It was just so intoxicating, enlivening almost, to take what shi wanted, to hold that easy power of hir cock in the palm of hir paw.

"Mmmm... You look so good like that..."

Sasha purred as shi stroked Carenath's chest, allowing hir to squeeze hir legs around hir waist, tightening hir grip. Carenath would not let hir pull away from hir again in a hurry and Sasha relaxed into the moment, the tension shi'd been holding in hir back slipping away -- though that could have, at the very least, been partly due to the effects of the massage.

"Mmm... Yeah... Fuck me, baby."

Carenath would have sprawled out if shi'd had the room to do so, though there was no need for that, no, not at all, not as Sasha took hir in those long, powerful thrusts. It was all shi could do not to melt before the dragoness, shivering in place, hir tongue hanging out slightly as shi relished in every moment. Hir pussy clenched around Sasha's cock though, to be fair, shi wouldn't have minded taking Sasha under hir tail too, just for another little bit of spice.

They could do everything and anything they wanted, lust rising, love buried under there, a tender undercurrent to everything that lay between them.

Sasha growled, showing hir teeth in a flash of dominance, though they tended to pass the reins of who was in charge back and forth between them, always wanting to experience everything they could to the full. They'd rarely say "no" to anything, simply because they wanted to see just where things could go.

How could either of them know they didn't like something, or did like something, without trying it first?

Perhaps that was just one of many reasons they matched up as well with one another as they did, but Sasha wasn't going to question that. Not as shi thrust harder and faster, hir balls slapping Carenath's ass lewdly with every stroke of hir cock. Shi growled, the low sound rippling from hir as something more bubbled up within hir, gripping Car's cock as shi closed hir fingers around hir shaft, just to see what the dragon would do.

Car moaned and tried to thrust up, but shi could not do so, not when shi was stuck in that kind of position, no. It left hir deliciously helpless to Sasha's whims and shi let hir maw hang open as shi panted hotly, a lewd hiss rolling from hir lips.

"Ah... So close... Mmmm..."

Car moaned, hir name on hir lips, needing that moment. Shi tried to squeeze around Sasha's cock but the dragon was in charge, driving in, jostling Car's nuts too with every stroke of hir cock.

Yet the moment was not for one of them but both, every thrust grinding deep as Sasha played hir body, stroking hir cock roughly in time with hir thrusts. And there was nothing Car even wanted to do to hold off for a single moment more as hir cock throbbed and, abruptly, shi ejaculated, crying out shrilly as a spill of cum shot over hir lower belly. Hir cock jumped and twitched within Sasha's grasp, though shi helped hir ride out hir orgasm even as shi pounded into hir pussy.

"Mmm... Ah..." Sasha groaned, tipping over the dragon, dragged there by the tight hold Carenath's legs had around hir. "Yes... Yes, just like that..."

But shi was the one to let out a roar that echoed through the house as shi spent hir lust, bringing Car off into a second orgasm as hir pussy clenched around the blue cock plunging deep. Sasha's throat trembled faintly with the tenor of hir cry, but that was not about to stop the dragoness from staying deep, spilling every last drop of cum shi had to give inside Carenath's pussy.

The spa day and their personal time together was far from done for the two hermaphrodites, for they were only just getting started -- and Car had some new lubes shi wanted to try out with Sasha too. And then there were the chocolate-covered strawberries, along with the whipped cream, to enjoy... Who could tell just where the cream was going to end up, however?

Sasha grunted as Car relaxed back, hir grip loosening faintly around Sasha's hips. Sasha purred, hir cock pumping hir load deep still, the dragon under hir floating through the high of hir own climax.

For them, there was plenty more to do. But that didn't mean they wouldn't enjoy every single moment of their evening along the way.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare2 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories