Spa Day Ch. 04

Story Info
George has a meeting with the company board!
1.1k words
4.22
5.3k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George woke up late. He was still a bit tired from his trip to Dreams Spa last night. (He had no memory of it.) But, he knew he had to get to work. He took a shower using the bubble bath he had gotten at the Spa. He seemed to have no clean underwear so he put on a pair of pink satin ones. (An old girlfriend must have left them there. But, it didn't matter, it's not like anyone would be seeing them anyway.)

George's shoes seemed to have disappeared. Luckily, he found a pair of his housekeeper's stilettos by the front door. Sure, they were pink and glittery but as soon as he got to the office, he could get an employee to go out and get him a new pair. Besides, it might even be good for him to wear a pair of high heels. It could show he was with current trends. Wearing the pink high heels, George headed out the door.

He got in his limo. The driver drove him to WiiPollute. George took the elevator to his office on the top floor.

"Mr. Smith, Mr. Smith you're late. The board meeting started without you! You're supposed to be giving your presentation now." his coworker Avery stated.

"Shit, you're right Avery." stated George. He ran down the hall to the meeting room. There 1/2 a dozen men and women were gathered around talking about WiiPolute's TPS reports.

George realized that he had arrived just in time to give his report. George got up in front of his colleagues. He started to feel nervous and tense. He thought of Ma'm and wished he could be at her Spa. George looked at his notes. They seemed to make no sense. He wondered if he could read. Then he knew he couldn't read. he'd have to fake it. George thought he knew his own company well enough to fake it. He was a strong man. He was a CEO. He was smart.

"It's been a good year for WiiPollute, thanks to the work of..." George trailed off, furrowing his brow. Working was just SO hard, he wished he could be with Ma'm. She'd tell him what to do. She'd know. Ma'm always knew best. There was an awkward pause. Meeting members began to look at him. There were murmurs about him wearing glittery high heels.

George was obvious to the growing silence. All George knew was that he was SO horny. He couldn't stand the massive hardness between his legs. He just needed to get off. He was the boss. Getting off in front of his employees only made sense. His fingers began to undo the buttons on his jeans. Soon his pink panties were exposed to his coworkers. Entranced, by the odd behavior of their boss the employees said nothing.

George became aware that he had to finish this meeting. He knew it was what Ma'm would want. After the meeting, he could go to the Spa. He could see Ma'm.

George looked at his notes and tried to carry on, but he kept stumbling over larger words that he should have known. The look of frustration on his face was evident, as he couldn't fathom why this speech he'd written was so hard to read.

Standing in front of the board George tried to get the meeting under control. He was the CFO. He had to take control...but if only Ma'm could take control. She'd know what to do. Precum began to wet his panties as he thought of Ma'm.

"And... um.... Like, we totally had our numbers go way, way up." stated George. He was amazed and horrified at the bimbo speech that was coming out of his mouth. He was a man. He was a CEO? He was smarter than this?

George looked down at his speech to find that he couldn't read them at all -- Ma'm had completely erased his ability to read. And that wasn't all. George's intelligence was draining by the second. He was confused and needed someone to guide him. He thought of Ma'm. His cock trembled and leaked more. But, right now, he'd have to get through the meeting. He was an important man. He was a CEO?

"They... um... I said they like, went up, right? And that was tittily good." He paused, and giggled like a bimbo into the microphone. A few of the board members coughed warning about inapproprate behavior..in case he was drunk or something. George paid no attention to their warnings.

"Ohmigod, I totally just said tittily. I didn't mean to say that! This isn't a place to talk about titties. It's the place to talk about all kinds of sex." As he said the word, he looked across the room to Jane's chest. He'd always had plans on making Jane, his latest secretary, his Mistress. He'd always thought she'd look good riding his cock.

But, since work was the place to talk about all kinds of sex he looked at the intern Paxton. He thought Paxton had a nice ass. Paxton must have an amazing cock too. He trembled at the thought of Jane's breasts and Paxton's cock.

George was just so horny. He had to do something. Suddenly, it didn't matter that he was in a meeting. He took the panties off and let them fall to the floor. George was standing naked his cock exposed to the world. Several board members had their cell phones out. They'd never let him live down this day.

George, oblivious to their looks continued.

"So like, I forgot what I was going to talk about. But I should... like... totally talk about sex instead. It's like SO awesome." As George spoke as his hand went up and down his cock. He was just so hard. He was just so horny. The meeting members would understand. They had sex too. Thanks to Ma'm, George now had no stamina. He shot his load all over the carpet.

George continued to speak though. He spoke his words about sex. "Titties are super fun to play with. I love big jiggly ones like Jane's. I've never had a cock in me but I bet Paxton has an amazing cock. Why don't you show us your cock Paxton? We can all judge if it's better than Jane's boobs."

"That's really inappropriate. I'm a strong woman. Who deserves to be respected, you should go see HR about your comments." stated Jane. She'd always thought that George was weak. He was only a man after all. The company needed someone strong to lead them. George was not it. He only thought of sex.

At a woman's command, George came to himself. He realized that he was standing naked in front of the board meeting. He should report himself to HR. But, he was so stressed. He would do it soon, right after he got back from a massage.