Spa Day Ch. 05

Story Info
George goes back to the Spa.
953 words
4.47
4.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(So readers---Lots of sluts, besides George come to Dreams Spa. Ma'm has other stories to tell.)

----------------------------------------

George left WiiPollute sill naked and took an Uber to Dreams Spa. He was only wearing the glitter pink high heels. When he walked there was Sally, uncomfortable as ever, she let him in. glancing in horror at his cock.

Ma'm came out of her office. Soon George would be bowing to her. (As would be proper.)

"So you're here, fag. Aren't you supposed to be at work? Aren't you important to WiiPollute?" she questioned.

"Uhmm, I think I like got fired." stated George. "I'm so tense though. I came here to relax. Could I have a massage?"

Ma'm rolled her eyes. She wanted to punish him for being impolite. "You need to learn how to be polite. You're not an important CEO anymore. So be polite. Besides, the cops and HR are after you for what you did at the meeting. Be polite and respectful. I may help you."

"Please may I have a massage?" questioned George.

"Please may I have a massage?" said Ma'm sarcastically. It was a good start but George would learn. George would learn. George would serve.

" If you got fired from your job and are being chased by the cops SO what makes you think you deserve a massage?" She questioned.

"Uhmm..." stated George.

"Not, uhmm, yes Ma'm. Always yes Ma'm. Now tell what kind of porn you watch if you want a massage.'' She was going to change vanilla George into a kink machine.

George blushed. It was wrong to talk about things like this especially to a woman. "Oh, you know typical porn, girl on guy. Normal stuff."

"Hmm..." said Ma'm. "Well that's all about to change. Sally is going to come in here and give me a massage with her tongue. You're going to watch and enjoy. Feel free to jack off."

"Yes Ma'm." said George. His cock was hard again and his hand went towards it.

"Slut, get the fuck in here." demanded Ma'm. Sally came running in. It had been so long since she'd tasted her Mistress. Would Mistress reward Sally by creaming all over her face? Sally knew it wasn't her place to ask. But, she could hope to be sprayed by Ma'm's sweet quim.

Sally watched in anticipation as Ma'm laid back into an easy chair. Sally was a fair pussy licker. Ma'm was sort of getting tired of the same tongue day after day but Sally had a lot of energy and desire to serve. Ma'm's pussy was of course already wet and slick.

Sally had been without her Mistress's pussy for so long that she stared in awe. Ma'm sighed! She put her hands on her slave's head and pushed it down. "Get in there slave! That's it! Shove the tongue in deep! Oh yeah! Ughhhhh, that's it! Dyke! Take your finger and play with my clit and take your other finger and slide it in my pussy. OH YEAH! Right there my little rugmuncher!"

Sally obeyed without hesitation. Sally's brain power had been deleted. No one would believe that she had been a high power attorney. Now the only thought in her mind was blank except for "Please Mistress. I must Please Mistress."

Sally's own crotch was oozing wet. But, Sally knew her own horniness didn't matter. She existed only to please her Mistress. Sally licked, fingered and slurped away like a well-trained dog, responding perfectly to her Mistress's commands and orders. The more turned on her Mistress got, the more turned on Sally got.

Ma'm was gasping and moaning as her slave worked her. She might be growing a bit tired of Sally but that didn't mean Sally couldn't eat her out. Ma'm smirked at Sally. She knew that Sally had an unquenchable taste for her quim. (She was the one who had programmed it into Sally after all.) Sally, hadn't earned the privilege of being sprayed upon. But, she had earned an orgasm.

Ma'm glanced over at the table of "toys". It was time for Sally's reward She grabbed a 2 foot black rubber dildo. It was as thick as her wrist. There was no need for lube. Sally was just a rug munching dyke.

She grabbed Sally and flipped her around. She pushed the dildo to her ass and shoved it in. Ma'm thrusted in and out of Sally. Soon Sally came. She fell to the floor gasping.

"Thank you Ma'm." she stammered. She knew it hadn't been the best orgasm but then she hadn't been the best slave. She'd have to focus on how to serve Ma'm. Ma'm was all that mattered.

Meanwhile, George had cum.

"You're filthy spunk is all over my Spa. Clean it up." ordered Ma'm.

"So get Sally, to clean it up." stated George. He was a man. Men didn't clean.

Ma'm knew it was time to break George. He would serve."Sally's busy. You clean it up." ordered Ma'm. She gave him a piercing look.

"Uhmm...where's your broom?" questioned George.

"Sally's in the back humping it. She'll be punished for that later. But, you don't need a broom. Use your tongue." ordered Ma'm.

George hesitated. He was supposed to lick his own spunk off the floor...that was wrong?

"NOW!!!" stated Ma'm.

George sank to the floor and licked. Ma'm knew it was a difficult task for him. He deserved to be rewarded.

"Good...you can spend the night at my Spa, while you hide out from the cops and HR. I'll even give you a job." said Ma'm.

George was grateful he'd gotten a job and was able to hide out and spend the night at the Spa. Ma'm was so kind.