Spa Day Ch. 08

Story Info
George continues his lessons.
820 words
4.41
3.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George came back out from doing the dishes. He was surprised to find that his hair was longer, pinker and his chest had filled out more. But, he didn't need to worry about that. Ma'm would tell him if anything was wrong. The only problem, he thought he had was that his cock was hurting. If he could only jerk off everything would be alright.

George heard moans coming out of Ma'm's bedroom. He knew it was wrong. He just wanted to see Ma'm getting off. Was that so bad? He crept to the door. There he watched Sally thrust her tongue deep into Ma'm's hot box. He was jealous. That should be HIM! Who was Sally to bring Ma'm such pleasure. Sally was just a slut. Sure Sally, had a collar but HE was special to Ma'm. George was sure he was special. He heard Ma'm give out a huge moan as she came all over Sally's face. Sally smiled a stupid grin. Her face was soaked in quim but she couldn't be happier.

George knew he shouldn't be spying. He knew he had duties to attend to. George always had duties now. He practically ran down the hall hoping that Ma'm hadn't noticed. It was just so hard to run in the six inch heels he always had to wear now.

He made it to the living room and tried to act like he'd been cleaning up. It was in vain of course. Ma'm knew everything about her sluts.

"I saw you watching fag. Did you like that?" She questioned.

George thought about lying. He didn't want to be punished.

"There's so shame in liking to watch. I could make it one of your permanent kinks. I'll have to think about that. So did you like watching?" Ma'm questioned.

Obeying Ma'm was important, George thought to himself. She was saving him from the cops. He had to tell her the truth.

"Yes,like totes Ma'm." George eeked out. He giggled. His voice was becoming more soprano and bimbo like.

"Good fag. You probably think I'm going to punish you somehow. But, I'm a kind Mistress especially when I've just had a good fucking and Sally did an excellent job. Unlike useless men, we women are superior. We can cum over and over again. So I'm going to reward you by letting you fuck me." said Ma'm as she smirked at George. His hair was growing longer, his tits were coming in. Soon...she said to herself. Soon.

"Yes, totes Ma'm. Women are superior to men." When he said it, he knew it to be true. Women were superior to men. Ma'm beamed. His hand hadn't even gone down to the cock cage in an attempt to take it off. The horny George just walked back into the bedroom.

From Ma'm's enormous bed, she crooked a finger towards at George as she laid across the bed and spread her legs. George salivated at the sight of her wet pussy lips. He ran down the hall. George knelled in front of the bed. (As was proper). From above him, Ma'm gave a quick nod. George flickered his lips tentatively against her puffy outer labia getting a small taste of her juices in the process. Oh my god. It was such a pleasure to serve his Mistress. He licked a small ring around her outer labia as her heady taste filled his mouth. The more George ate. The more he would obey.

Desperate for more, George abandoned his exploratory licks as he ruthlessly plunged his tongue into Ma'm's creamy depths.

Ma'm let out an appreciative moan at George's attempts. He would learn. He would learn. Ma'm would make him.

Knowing he was entirely pleasing Ma'm George took a lesson from all the porn he'd watched. He reached down and slipped a finger into Ma'm's depths. His tongue seemed longer than he remembered as George alternated between a thrusting and twisting motion. Ma'm's moans grew louder at the attention. A pressure grew on his chest but George was so busy attending to Ma'm that he didn't notice.

George brought his free hand up from its grasp on her thigh as he used his thumb to peel back the upper folds of her pussy. He viciously attacked her depths with his tongue and he pressed sharply against the nub rubbing it back and forth furiously.

Ma'm let out a wordless shriek of noise and Geroge found himself choking as a deluge of Ma'm creamy nectar.

It had spurted into his mouth. He was surprised at the amount and how amazing it taste. Ma'm laid her head back against the bed breathing heavily as George rested his own gasping head against her stomach. His face and upper chest were sticky from the thick cream that had flowed into his mouth. George was tired. His body was changing...improving. It was almost time to call friends, to part--y.