Spa Day Ch. 07

Story Info
George gets a reward!
791 words
4.17
4.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George drove Ma'm back to the Spa in her Lambourgini. Sally was watching lesbian porn on the computer. She was always learning how to please her Mistress. Lately, Sally was bothered that another person had moved into the Spa. She didn't like sharing. She wanted Ma'm all to herself. Ma'm loved jealousy in her sluts. It made them wetter and the wetter the better.

"George, I expected you to make dinner, serve dinner and dress properly. Also apply all the things I got you. Do you understand?" questioned Ma'm. Sometimes sluts, had different reactions. She wanted to make sure George didn't become a bimbo right away. Ma'm liked to play.

"Yes Ma'm." stated George. He went off and watched youtube videos on how to prepare dinner. He wanted to please Ma'm. Soon he saw it was time to get dressed for dinner. George took a shower, the bubble bath made his hair fall out. The water was cold and he shivered. But, luckily he could take comfort in his new outfit.

When George went out to his new room, an outfit was laid out for him. It was a pink skirt that barely covered his ass and his cock cage was on full display. His pink top hung lose on him. But, that was no problem. It would soon fill out.

"I'm hungry, fag." came Ma'm's voice from the dining room.

"Coming Ma'm. Right away!" it was hard for Geroge to walk in his new high heels but he managed to bring the silver tray out to the dining room.

"It's just roast chicken and mashed potatoes Ma'm. I hope you enjoy it." stated George. He was nervous. He wanted to impress Ma'm. She was hiding him from the cops after all. She was kind.

"Oh, you'll get better Gigi, I know you will." Ma'm continued to eat the dinner that George/Gigi had prepared for her.

"My name's George, not Gigi." stated George. He was a man? He was a CEO? He was important?

"Well fag, you're dressed like a chick now. So I'll treat you like a woman. You're on the run from the cops, you need a new identity. Gigi will be that identity. It only makes sense doesn't it." stated Ma'm.

George tried to think. There was something that didn't make sense. Something was wrong. But, he knew he could always trust Ma'm.

"Yes Ma'm." stated George.

"Good girl!" said Ma'm.

Gigi blushed a deep red. She was so glad to help Ma'm. She was so glad to serve. Ma'm had finished dinner. Gigi cleaned up. She was tired from her big day so she went to bed. George had always woken up early and the next morning was no exception. His first thought was of how he could please Ma'm. Ma'm was his everything. She was hiding him from the cops. He made his way to Ma'm's bedroom. Sally normally slept with Ma'm but she was being punished for humping the broom.

It was quiet as George entered the room. He leaned over Ma'm while she continued to sleep. He began to lick her breasts. He licked around the bottoms, lifting them up slightly to lick the area that had been folded over, and worked his way up to the nipples. George sucked these very gently, alternating from one to the other. He wanted Ma'm to be please. He wanted Ma'm to wake up slowly to the sensation. She stirred and moaned a little. But, she didn't wake up.

George decided to try something else. Slowly, he worked the sides of her thong down her hips, pulling her panties slowly down with his teeth. Once Ma'm's panties were removed. George gently and slowly spread her legs, and settled his head down between them.

For a long time, George looked at Ma'm's hairless pussy. Her hot box was perfect. He'd never eaten out a woman before. Women were there to serve him. But, as he stared all he wanted to do was lick. Instinct took over.

George leaned down between her legs and brushed his tongue slowly from the very bottom of her slit, almost on the asshole, up to the clit, then back down again. Back and forth, Back and forth George licked, and Ma'm started to wake up. George worked and Ma'm continued to moan. George concentrated on her clit for a moment, and she cried out softly. George knew she was awake now. Ma'm reached up to stroke his hair. (It was now rooted into his head and a pixie cut.)

"That was quite the waking up gift, fag. You deserve a reward. You may lick my clit again," she said.

Only wanting to obey Ma'm He placed his head between her thighs and licked.